Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Back here again (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Back here again (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:43 pm

This topic takes place after I don't want to die

Nell was sitting in one of the chairs of the hospital's unit for chemotherapy, an infusion in her right arm. Just after her dad had left the house for work, she'd called in sick at the school. She knew Stiles had said he'd come to the hospital with her but she thought he'd enough other problems with her cousin and other things. Nell leaned back in the chair and gripped the arm rests as she was in pain
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:18 pm

Stiles closed the door to his jeep and ran inside the hospital. He wanted to check on Nell at school and when he found out that she was "sick" he knew exactly where she was. There was no chance in hell that he would let her do this by herself. He ran inside and started yelling at the nurses, "Where is she? Where's Nell!" Okay, so he was worried about her! He desperately wanted to know where she was.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:44 pm

Nell looked up as she heard some yelling outside the door. A nurse stuck her head into the room and looked at Nell, worry in her eyes. "Nell, there's a boy here to see you! He says his name is Stiles!" the woman says as the girl can hear the voice of her friend now. She sighs and leans her head back. She'd thought she could do this without Stiles noticing but of course he had to get suspicious when she didn't show up at school. "It's ok! Let him come in!" she said sounding tired. The nurse had a smile on her face, seemingly glad that Nell wouldn't spend the time in here alone after all
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:47 pm

Stiles followed the Nurse and walked into the room that she pointed to. He guessed that she wanted them to be alone because she didn't go inside with him, maybe she was worried about Nell too. He smiled slightly as he saw Nell and then walked over to where she was sitting and sat next to her. "Hey.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:58 pm

Nell looked up at Stiles, keeping her head leaned back against the chair as she didn't have a lot of strength left. She looked pale and had dark lines under her eyes, but forced herself to smile at her friend. "Hi!" she said, her eyes sounding a bit hoarse. She was glad Stiles wasn't too angry about her not telling him about her appointment, or at least he didn't seem to be.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 3:00 pm

Stiles saw how bad she looked and he couldn't help but frown, he was worried about her and he hated seeing her like this. Slowly, he reached his hand over, putting it in hers. He looked up and tilted his head, "Are you okay? I was so worried about you Nell. Why didn't you tell me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 3:17 pm

Nell looked at Stiles an sighed, closing her eyes for a second. "Well, this therapy is quite exhausting!" she said and breathed in deeply. "I didn't want you to see me like this!" she said and ffelten embarrassed as she had a bowl in her lap for throwing up. "Plus, it makes me feel pretty sick!" she said and would have been blushing if she wasn't so pale.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 3:20 pm

Stiles shook his head at Nell, "I'm not leaving you alone. Stop trying to get rid of me. I'm here and I'm not going anywhere okay?" He looked at her seriously so she knew how serious he was being. She couldn't be alone during this, that wasn't right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 3:55 pm

Nell smiled softly and already felt better with Stiles sitting next to her. Another surge of pain went through her body and she winced, gripping the arm rests as a moan escaped from her mouth. "I really didn't miss this at all!", she said, her nails digging into the chair
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 3:58 pm

Stiles watched her nervously and squeezed her hand tightly, making she she knew that he was there to comfort her. He half smiled at her, "I can't imagine why." He shook his head and ran his other hand down her cheek. "You're going to be okay. I promise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 4:29 pm

Nell held on to Stiles' squeezing it tightly as the pain went through her body, making her clench her teeth. The nurse from earlier came to her chair and gave her her some morphine through a syringe. "It's gonna get better now!" she promised, putting a hand on Nell's arm, as tears started filling her eyes because of the pain.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 4:32 pm

Stiles watched Nell, frowning and he was scared for her. When he saw the nurse come in he looked at her, "Thank you." He said to her and then looked back at Nell seeing tears falling down her cheek. He used his thumb to wipe them off gently, "Hey, you're okay, just focus on me, not the pain!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 4:48 pm

Nell bit down hard on her lower lip, almost making it start to bleed. She slowly opened her eyes which were closed shut and looked over at Stiles. "Just tell me something...anything!" she said starting to feel weary now as the drug was showing its effect.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 4:52 pm

Stiles bit his lip and kept frowning, "Hey, hey don't look away, look at me. Right at me. I'm here for you okay. I don't know what you want me to tell you.." He kissed her hand gently. "You're going to be fine. Deep breaths okay.." He smiled sweetly at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:12 pm

Nell breathed in deeply and focused on Stiles. "Did anyone say anything at school?", she asked and forced a smile on her face. The hospital smell filling the room made her feel sick again and although she didn't want to do this in front of Stiles, she had to bend over and throw up into the bowl on her lap.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:25 pm

Stiles shook his head, "everyone just said you were sick!" He watched her and frowned, putting his hand on her back. He didn't care, if she was sick, she was sick, you can't help it. He was just worried that she wasn't okay. 'She better be okay!' He thought to himself and ran his hand along her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:43 pm

A nurse came and took the bowl from her, giving her a few paper towels for her mouth. She wiped her mouth and made a face, smacking her lips together. "Do you have a gum or something?", she asked, a bad taste in her mouth. The nurse came back over and took a few notes as she looked at the monitoring screen hooked up to Nell's arm.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:44 pm

Stiles watched the nurse as she came in the room and he was so thankful that she was there o help Nell. When she asked for gum, he pulled a piece out of his pocket and handed it to her. "Here." He smiled at her and then looked back at the Nurse
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:58 pm

Nell put the gum into her mouth and took a sip of orange juice from a cup standing on a table beside the chair. She didn't notice the nurse walking over to a doctor, whispering to him and looking over at Nell now and then, looking worried. "Thanks! I hope this is not too boring for you!", she said with a smile and leaned her head back in the chair again.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:08 pm

Stiles watched the nurse and frowned. He looked back at Nell and shook his head, "Don't worry. I'll be right back okay?" He walked over to the nurse and the doctor and asked them what was going on. The look on their faces was really starting to scare him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:20 pm

Nell watched Stiles go over to the doctor and her nurse with a frown. Doctor Miller looked at the boy, a chart in his hand. "Are you and Miss Rivers related?", he asked. Nurse Stiller walked over to Nell with some mediation. "More drugs?" Nell asked making a face and swallowed the pills
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:23 pm

Stiles shook his head at the doctor, "Um, well not really, I'm a friend." He looked down and put his hands in his pockets. "Look, can you just tell me what's going on? I'm really worried about her and I can tell something is wrong. Tell me!" He was trying not to raise his voice, but he was upset.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:00 pm

The doctor didn't really seem impressed by Stiles' pleading. "I'm sorry, but if you're not family, I can't give you any information about my patient's state of health! We will probably have to keep Miss Rivers with us for a while though!" the doctor said and made some notes on his chart. Nell wondered what was going on and looked over worried
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:02 pm

Stiles ran his hands down his face and then looked back at Nell before the doctor. "What do you mean? How long?" He was getting angry now. "Is she or is she not okay, dammit!?" He shook his head at the doctor and looked down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:26 pm

the doctor frowned at this persisting boy. "Well, I guess since you're here you know she has cancer, so she's not okay! She'll have to stay here for a few days for now! After that we'll see how she's doing!" he said, gave Stiles a pat on the back and left the room. Nell took another sip of her juice and closed her eyes for a moment

ooc: i have to go to bed now, I'm already falling asleep! See you tomorrow!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Back here again (Open)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next