Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell) Empty
PostSubject: The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell)   The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:50 pm

This thread takes place after 'Little Red Riding Hood?'

Derek was standing inside the depot, still holding Nell in his arms. She had fallen asleep, and he didn't want to disrupt her. He sighed, and walked over to a chair in the center of the room. Gently, he laid her down. The sun was beginning to peek through the cracks of the walls, for it was becoming dawn. He walked into the sub car, to give her time to get some rest. After all, she had just experienced something extremely terrifying. He sat down in one of the booths, and ran his fingers through his hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell)   The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:11 pm

Nell didn't even wake up when Derek put him down on the chair. She began twitching and moaning around in her sleep. She saw dirty, sweaty hands grabbing for her and heard the low groaning of a man as she saw buttons raining down on her. In the background she could hear the sound of a bike's bell. Her moaning in her sleep became louder and louder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell)   The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:54 pm

His ears perked, when he kept hearing more and more moans and other noises coming from Nell. He slide out of his seat, and began walking towards her. He didn't necessarily WANT to wake her up, but he didn't want her to keep suffering from a nightmare. He gently nudged her. "Nell." He said just loud enough for her to hear. He nudged her again. "Nell wake up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell)   The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:08 pm

Nell jerked upright with a gasp as Derek shook her. She looked around confused and became nervous as she didn't recognize her surroundings. "Where...where are we?" she asked looking up at Derek and combed with her fingers through her hair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell)   The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:19 pm

Derek gave her a smile of relief. "Don't worry. You're safe." He reached his hand out for her to grab for support, so she could sit up. "You were having a nightmare about what happened in the woods.. weren't you?" He sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell)   The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell) EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 8:45 pm

Nell held on to Derek's hand and sat up in the chair leaning her head back. She simply nodded her head and looked down, thinking about what she saw in her dream. This was probably gonna haunt her for quite a while. As if she needed even more to feel scared and worried about!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell)   The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:39 am

"Are you feeling any better?" He paused. "I mean did the nap do you any good?" Derek looked down at Nell, with a curious look on his face. Believe it or not, he was actually concerned about her, and her health. He didn't want her to fear than man anymore, he obviously wouldn't be coming back here anytime soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell)   The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:00 am

Nell breaths in deeply and nods but still takes some time before speaking. "Well, I'm still freaked out and my head hurts, but other than that I'm fine!" she says and rubs her forehead for a moment. She looks around the room, which doesn't look very cozy. "What is this place?" she asks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell)   The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:26 pm

Derek nodded. "That's good." He paused. "Well it's not good that you're head hurts and you're freaked out, but that you feel fine." He sighed. 'That was kind of a fail.' he thought as he grabbed a chair and pulled it over. He put it in front the chair Nell was sitting in, and sat down. "It's basically an abandoned railroad depot. I come here most of the time, when the hunters are in the area, or out looking for me." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell)   The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:02 pm

Nell had to chuckle a bit, thinking that Derek didn't seem to have a lot of experience with socializing. This place seemed strange to her but she guessed it must be a good hiding place. She wondered if Derek stayed here all alone or if there were even more wolves in Beacon Hills. Derek seemed like a loner to her but also like a leader.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell)   The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:25 pm

Derek chuckled along with her. He wasn't really a social person anyways. "I know you're probably wondering if there are any other werewolves in Beacon Hills." He paused. He trusted her enough to tell her. Which was unusual for him. "And there is. I had a whole pack of them, but two of them left, leaving me with one." He bit his lip. He had to admit socializing was his weakness.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell)   The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:08 pm

Nell still had to wrap her head around the fact that there even were any werewolves. Now Derek made it sound like they were running around everywhere. She wondered if Derek had taken her here trying to convince her to become a werewolf as well. Especially now that she'd gotten the news that her cancer really was back. "Does he or she live with you?", she asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell)   The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:49 pm

"He," He paused. "He does. Technically." Derek hadn't actually seen Isaac in a while, which worried him. "I should probably clarify that there aren't a million werewolves running around everywhere. There are only a few. Less than 10 really."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell)   The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell) EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:11 pm

Nell was relieved to hear that there weren't hundreds of werewolves running around the neighbourhood. Derek didn't seem to be a murdering monster but she guessed some of his kind might be. "Did you...did you bite him?", she asked, hoping the question wasn't rude. Derek still intimidated her, even though he'd saved her. He was just so big and muscular and had something sinister about him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell)   The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell) EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 5:36 pm

Derek chuckled a little. This was a very awkward question for him to answer, and it kind of showed on his face. ""Yes." He just realized that he had probably seemed really intimidating to her. He slouched his shoulders back some, and sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell)   The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell) EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 5:49 pm

Nell avoided looking directly at Derek, she wouldn't be able to hold his gaze anyway. "Right!" she simply said, sounding thoughtful. It was scary, imagining Derek biting someone. She knew he was a werewolf, which was already creepy enough, but she'd never seen him turn into his wolf shape. "Did he...ask you to bite him?" she asked hesitantly, hoping he wouldn't take this question the wrong way. She didn't want him to think she saw him as a monster.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell)   The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell) EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:08 pm

Derek slowly nodded. He could tell she was hesitant for asking these questions, but he couldn't blame her. She was curious, and he was willing to tell as much as he could. "Actually, I approached him. But I explained everything to him, and he still wanted it." He bit his lip. It worried him as to why Nell was all of sudden interested in this, and why she was asking a bunch of questions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell)   The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell) EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:19 pm

Nell slowly nodded her head seeming thoughtful. She understood that there were things that could happen to a person that could make them want to become someone else. She wasn't sure if this was an option for herself though. "How long since you been bitten", she asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell)   The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell) EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:13 pm

"I wasn't bitten, I was born a werewolf." Derek simply stated. It wasn't really that complicated. He was born into a family made mostly of werewolves, which had helped him a lot. It had helped him through what most people would've found extremely tough.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell)   The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell) EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:52 am

Nell had always thought the werewolves she knew from stories had all been bitten by another one of their kind. It was strange to think that a child could be born as a werewolf. "So you're parents were werewolves too?" she asked, hoping that Derek didn't feel like he was being interviewed. This just seemed so bizarr to her, she could still hardly believe there even were such things as werewolves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell)   The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:44 pm

At the mention of his parents, his facial expression saddened a little. He nodded. "Most of my family was." He bit his lip. 'some were human....' he thought to himself. The images of his family being burned alive flashed through his head, and he clenched his fists. His heart beat had risen. He quickly took in a deep breath and sighed, so the anger boiling inside of him wouldn't take control. "It kind of complicated to explain."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell)   The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:42 pm

Nell noticed Derek's mood getting worse. He didn't seem to like the subject they were talking about. An a awkward silence followed, leaving Nell wrecking her brain for something to say. She pulled her legs up close to her chest and wrapped her arms around them, resting her chin on her legs. "So, do you always run around town rescuing young girls?" she finally asked with a grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell)   The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 8:13 pm

Derek hated the silence. He laughed at her question. "Yes. It's seems that I do it more often than I should..." There was a little sarcasm there, and he laughed more. He shrugged, and smirked. "Do you always ride your bike out in the middle of the woods knowing the dangers that are in there?" He was talking more serious this time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell)   The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell) EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:57 am

Nell lowered her head, thinking back to the bike-ride she took earlier. "It was the middle of the day and I'm not a kid anymore! I never thought something like this could happen!", she said and shrugged. Maybe Derek thought she was being naive, but she really never thought a bike-ride through the woods would turn out to be dangerous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell)   The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell) EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 1:48 pm

Derek nodded slightly. "True." Which it was. He sighed. "But, you did travel onto Private Property, which should've given you a hint that something could happen." He thought for a second, 'Maybe I should just get a bigger 'Private Property' sign, and maybe then people wouldn't keep getting hurt.' He shrugged off the thought .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell)   The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell) Empty

Back to top Go down

The House Of Wolves (Derek & Nell)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next