Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

A little swim will do you good (Stiles, Skylla & Derek)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

A little swim will do you good (Stiles, Skylla & Derek) Empty
PostSubject: A little swim will do you good (Stiles, Skylla & Derek)   A little swim will do you good (Stiles, Skylla & Derek) EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 4:00 pm

Stile stopped his car in the school parking lot and then looked over at his cousin. She looked absolutely terrible, pale, and starving. He was surprised that he was able to convince her to come with him. His hopes were that taking a swim would get her mind off of things and plus he knew that sirens loved water. Well, at least Sky did. He didn't know any other sirens. "Ready?" A deep breath came out of his mouth and then opened the door an got out of his jeep. As he walked inside towards the pool, he looked back at Sky to make sure that she was still there with him. 'Please let this go okay.' He said to himself. He promised her that he would fix her and that's exactly what he was going to do. No matter what happened he would never stop until she was okay again. So, when he saw the sad look on her face, he took her hand in his and pulled her closer to him, kissing her cheek. "This will be fun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little swim will do you good (Stiles, Skylla & Derek)   A little swim will do you good (Stiles, Skylla & Derek) EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 11:48 pm

The young woman was getting better, but it was a slow process to get better, as a few strands of her hair fell into her face, glancing to Stiles. She was glad that they were getting along, she was proud and happy, as she got out of the jeep. She was quite content for the moment, as she glanced to him, “Always ready.” She simply stated, but she did move to wrap an arm around his waist, as she laid her head against his shoulder a bit, she murmured lightly, “I know.” She knew that he was trying, he knew it so well, as she tried to think to herself for the time being. She just wanted them to find a little common ground to build on, just a little common ground, that wasn’t asking for much right?

Wearing: Clicky
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little swim will do you good (Stiles, Skylla & Derek)   A little swim will do you good (Stiles, Skylla & Derek) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 7:03 pm

Derek was in the locker room. He had just gotten out of the pool, taking a break from swimming a few laps. A towel was wrapped around his waist, and he was shirtless. Water began to drip from his soaked body. He lifted his head up and turned around, as he heard someone.. no two people, enter the pool area. He took a whiff of the air, and sighed, recognizing who they were. 'Well here comes the awkwardness again...' he thought, as he stood, silently, in the middle of the room. Hopefully, Stiles wouldn't come back here. He didn't feel like getting into another argument. Besides, Stiles was here to spend time with Sky, to try and help her get better, he was guessing.., and he didn't want to get himself involved in that. Knowing him, he would probably just make things worse.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A little swim will do you good (Stiles, Skylla & Derek)   A little swim will do you good (Stiles, Skylla & Derek) EmptyTue Apr 30, 2013 8:28 pm

Stiles grinned at Sky as they walked and kissed her cheek. He hoped that he would be able to make her smile even a tiny bit. She was usually so happy and he hated this so much. "Come on Mrs. Grumpy Gills, let's go swimming." He chuckled and then looked over towards the locker room. "I'm going to go change I'll be right out okay. Be careful out here." He looked at her and then began to walk away into the locker room. He stopped as he saw Derek standing there and he shook his head to himself and laughed sarcastically, "Of course.." He mumbled and then turned around looking away from Derek. "Hi..." he said awkwardly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little swim will do you good (Stiles, Skylla & Derek)   A little swim will do you good (Stiles, Skylla & Derek) EmptyWed May 01, 2013 5:02 pm

There was just so much damage, she did not know if she would be whole ever again, she was not sure, but she just felt numb. She nodded a bit to Stiles, when he kissed her cheek and wanted to go change. She rose a brow when he told her to be careful out here. Water was not her enemy, it was her friend, as she slide her sandals off of her feet, standing on the edge of the pool, staring down at the pool , singing quietly to herself, only it did not sound particularly like her, it was different. “I am standing on the edge of returning or just running away. I am letting myself look the other way and the hardest part in all of this is I don't think I know my way back home… Is it worth the journey or do I let my heart settle here?”

A part of her wanted to run away still, she did not know what was home anymore, she stared at her reflection, seeing how sick she had become in a short time. “How cold have I become? I didn't want to… lose you by what I'd done, caught in the grey.” And it felt like she was colder, that she was losing them by being caught in the middle. “I don't wanna look you in the eyes, you might call my away. I don't wanna give you the chance to make me stay. And the hardest part in all of this is, I know my way back, I don't want to go, and let you see all that has become of me…” She started to walk along the edge of the pool, glancing away from her reflection in the water, “I should've know, I should've known, I didn't have a chance! How cold have I become, I didn't want to… lose you by what I'd done, caught in the grey. It burns for a moment but, but then it numbs you, takes you and leaves you just… caught in the grey.”

She took in a deep breath, then she backed up, before she ran forward, leapt, drawing her legs up to her body and she landed in the water, sinking. She just wanted to drown a little in the water, and she closed her eyes, as she started to feel a little better, the water was a comfort more so than she could explain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little swim will do you good (Stiles, Skylla & Derek)   A little swim will do you good (Stiles, Skylla & Derek) EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:03 pm

Derek sighed a bit too loudly, as Stiles enters the room. He turns around to face him, with an awkward look on his face. "Uh hey." He was standing near the far wall, so he spoke a little louder than usual, so he could hear him. "Do you want me to uh, leave? So you can change, or whatever?" He wanted to go see Sky, so he walked towards the door. He took of the towel from around his waist, and threw it onto one of the benches. "I'll just leave anyways." He shook his head, and walked out to the pool area.

When he approached the pool, he saw Sky. She looked so peaceful, and it made Derek feel a little better, knowing that she was getting out of the house, and doing something she enjoyed to do. He walked up to the rim of the pool, and dove into the water, taking a deep breath before interring. The cold felt good on his skin. He could feel his muscles relaxing, as he began to swim forward, underwater. Swimming had always been an escape for him, ever since he was a young teenager. All of the stress seems to disappear. All he thinks about, all he focuses on, is the water. He snapped out of thought, as he came up for a breath.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A little swim will do you good (Stiles, Skylla & Derek)   A little swim will do you good (Stiles, Skylla & Derek) EmptySun May 12, 2013 5:16 pm

Stiles looked at Derek awkwardly as he left the locker room. "Okay....." He shook his head and chuckled a bit before realizing that Derek was out there, alone with Sky. "Dammit!" He said under his breath as he quickly took his shirt and shoes off. He just left them there because he wanted to get to Sky. Honestly, she didn't need Derek to be around her. It would make things worse for her and Stiles knew that. 'I just wanted to make her happy' He thought to himself. "But you had to mess everything up didn't you Derek." He said quietly as he ran out of the locker room to the pool area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A little swim will do you good (Stiles, Skylla & Derek)   A little swim will do you good (Stiles, Skylla & Derek) EmptySun May 12, 2013 11:15 pm

When the water shifted, she felt it, as she opened her eyes under water and saw Derek, she blinked a bit and came soaring up almost at once. She ran her hands through her hair on the surface, she moved back to the edge of the pool, her back against the wall as she lifted up her hands and pulled herself out of the pool, sitting on the edge. She blinked a bit at Derek, then glanced to Stiles when he came, "I am fine, Stiles." She meant it, she smiled a bit and held out her arms to Stiles, basically demanding a hug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little swim will do you good (Stiles, Skylla & Derek)   A little swim will do you good (Stiles, Skylla & Derek) Empty

Back to top Go down

A little swim will do you good (Stiles, Skylla & Derek)
Page 1 of 1