A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 34 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 9:16 am
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Share | 

I will survive (open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:48 pm

Isaac wrapped his arms around his stomach, his face contorted with pain as his heart was beating fast. He looked at the two women, taking in what they said, but he still didn't want to admit that he needed help. All he could think of was to do what his father told him so he wouldn't get into more trouble than he usually did anyway.

"I can't stay overnight, my dad is gonna be mad if I don't get home in time. Just give me some painkillers and let me go home, please!", he said to Melissa with a pleading expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   Sun Mar 09, 2014 6:52 pm

Melissa shook her head. "I'm sorry i can't do that. We already called the authorities. Your dad won't be a problem anymore. You need to stay overnight."

Lydia held Isaac scared for him, worried about him. Over the past day, as crazy as it seemed, she'd grown fond of him. She liked having him around. And he needed her almost as much as she wanted to help him. Lydia held Isaac making sure he wasn't hurt and whispered "Isaac you need to lay down, your ribs are going to get worse if you don't"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:05 pm

Isaac's face adopted an expression of pure devastation and he looked like he was lost, hurt and scared all at the same time.
"No no no, this can't be happening! What am I gonna do?", he rambled and buried his bruised face in his hands, mumbling on, asking himself where he was going to go and what he was going to do and what people were going to say and all kinds of things.

He leaned against Lydia, looking for somebody to support him, for anything that would keep him from falling completely apart.

His breathing sounded ragged as if he had a bad cough and his chest was moving just slightly up and down like he had trouble breathing all together.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:09 pm

Lydia felt bad for him. She gently held him close, being sure not to hurt him and unconsciously kissed his hair. "You are going to be ok, i promise. ok? We will find you a place to stay and you'll be fine i promise. ok?"

She looked down at him and gently made him look up at her. "Hey Isaac look at me ok? Isaac. Breathe ok? Just Breathe." She whispered holding his cheeks so they were looking into their eyes. "It's gonna be ok...breathe."

Melissa took that as a sign to leave, but before she did, she whispered "Your room will be ready in a few minutes Isaac." Then closed her door on her way out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:21 pm

Lydia's gentleness managed to soothe Isaac somewhat but his head was still spinning as his whole world was being turned upside down. He was also getting scared about having to spend the whole night alone in a hospital room, not knowing what was going to happen to him in the morning. In his head, he was already making plans to try and sneak out of the hospital at night and run away. He imagined this would be better than being put into foster care or whereever they were going to send him.

In response to Lydia's words, he tried to take deeper breaths but his chest just hurt so much when he did and he started coughing through his attempted deep breaths.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:24 pm

Lydia held him gently trying to calm him down, but when he started coughing she cursed. "I need a doctor! Please someone!!"

She made Isaac look at her. "Hey! look at me ok? I'm right here i'm not going anywhere. you are going to be just fine. I swear i'll make sure of it! ok?"

She held him close, making sure not to hurt him and looked around, needing a doctor to help him calm down. She was nervous something bad was going to happen to Isaac, she didn't know what she'd do if something happened.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:49 pm

Melissa McCall rushed back into the room just as Isaac doubled over again, coughing violently. As he pulled away his hand from covering his mouth while coughing, it was sprayed with blood and as he wiped his mouth, more blood smeared onto his hand.

"Lydia?", he just said, looking over at the girl, his face pale except for the bruising and his mouth red from his blood. Just after uttering his new friend's name, Isaac's legs gave way under him and he collapsed onto the floor. The teenager's vision started to become blurry and he blinked a couple of times.

"What's happening?", he asked, his voice sounding like a slur as if he was drunk and he could only vaguely hear Melissa call for a stretcher.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:53 pm

Lydia, her eyes full of tears, held Isaac's hand. "Isaac you're gonna go into surgery right now ok? but i'm gonna be here when you get out I promise I'm gonna be right here."

Lydia watched him being put onto the stretcher and be carried away to surgery. Lydia sat there, silently for hours. Wondering if he was ok, what was wrong, when he'd be out. It was nerve racking, and Lydia hated not knowing.

3 hours later, Melissa walked up to her and said "Isaac's out of surgery, and awake. he's in room 201. ok? You can see him now..."

Lydia nodded quickly and walked into his room. He looked so weak and vulnerable. She slowly walked up to him. "Hey Isaac..." She smiled weakly and sniffed, realizing that tears were streaming down her face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:05 pm

Isaac still felt groggy from the anaesthetics and was drowsy when Lydia walked in. He only saw her blurry at first as he was lying there in the hospital shirt with a tube going inside his nose to help him breathing.

"Are you an angel?", he asked the girl as he wasn't all there yet. She really did look as beautiful as he imagined angels to be and he still wasn't all there yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:08 pm

Lydia chuckled weakly, making tears stream down her face. She gently held his hand. "No, Isaac. I'm not an angel. I'm Lydia..."

She sat next to the bed and held his hand. "You're gonna be ok, i can promise you that. no one is ever going to hurt you again."

She stood up and kisses his cheek gently. She felt so protective of this boy. She cared for him. More than she should but she didn't care. There was something about him that made her want to save him. Something that made her realize she wasn't just protecting him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:17 pm

Isaac smiled weakly as he felt Lydia's hand on his, enjoying the feeling of somebody being close to him. It had been such a long time since someone had touched him gently, in a good way. Lydia's tenderness almost made him feel loved again like he did before his mother died.

"Lydia! You didn't have to stay here all this time.", he said, feeling guilty for taking up the girl's time. She probably felt like he had to stay with him although he was sure she had better things to do and he didn't want to make her feel this way.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:23 pm

Lydia chuckled. "Shut up ok? I wanted to Isaac. I could never just leave you here..."

She smiled down at him and kisses his forehead. She liked him. She really did and it scared the crap out of her. She kissed his hand. "Isaac. I want you to know that i'm here. I am your friend. I'm not going anywhere ok? you will always have me."

She needed to tell him that. This poor lonely boy would no longer be lonely. She would make sure of it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:35 pm

Isaac slowly started to believe Lydia that she actually liked him and wanted to stay with him and that she wasn't just staying because she felt like she had to. He had been told that he wasn't worthy of love for so long that it was hard for him to believe that anybody liked him but he was actually starting to believe Lydia.

"Would you...would you just lie next to me for a moment?", he asked, hoping he didn't ask to much. He just needed to feel somebody close to him and know that he wasn't alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:39 pm

Lydia smiled when she heard him ask that. She nodded slowly, then laid next to him, careful not to hurt him. She reached for his hand and held it close to her. She watched him as he watched her.

She couldn't help but let her heart flutter slightly. She liked him. She wanted to save him.

She had never imagined herself being with a guy like Isaac Lahey, but now she couldn't think of anything else she'd want. Her mind drifted back to the time when he asked her out, and cursed herself for saying no. She wondered what her life would be like if she hadn't.

She'd be happy. He'd be happy-she hoped. She kissed his shoulder and rested her head against it. She knew he was going to be ok, and she wanted him to know, he'd never be alone again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:49 pm

Isaac was surprised that Lydia actually agreed to lie down next to him and made some space for her. He rolled onto his side as good as he could so that their foreheads were almost touching. Looking at her through his clear blue eyes, he smiled a more genuine smile than he had in a long time. He just felt better about himself with Lydia close to him and could believe that he wasn't actually useless, worthless and stupid like his dad had told him over and over again. And just for this moment, he could pretend that Lydia was his girlfriend and loved him and that everything was going to be okay.

He closed his eyes and wrapped his arm around Lydia, holding her close to him so that their foreheads were actually touching now and he had a happy smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:54 pm

Lydia blushed and smiled when he wrapped his arm around her. She gently snuggled closer to him pressing their foreheads together even more, making sure not to hurt him ever.

She gently brought her hand up to caress his cheek lovingly. There was something about this boy, that made her want to never look away. There was something about him that made her heart skip and beat, make her jump whenever he looked at her.

She was nervous. Her feelings could ruin their newfound friendship. She didn't want him to ever be alone. She didn't want to be without him either. She was too involved.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:03 pm

When Lydia stroked his cheek, Isaac opened his eyes again slowly, their blue color seeming even brighter now and his lips were wlightly parted. He suddenly felt the urge to kiss this girl next to him, but he was afraid that he'd lose her by being so bold.

"I...I really like you Lydia.", he admitted while looking deep into her eyes, but looked down a second later, his cheeks blushing as much as they could under the deep blue bruises.

If she said that she didn't like him in that way, he could always pretend he meant that he liked her as a friend. Of course he didn't really think Lydia could ever like him as more than a friend. How could a girl like Lydia Martin be in love with someone like him? Plus, she was together with Jackson Whittemore, one of the most popular guys at school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:20 pm

Lydia blushed hard when she heard him say that. She kept caressing his cheek, unable to wipe the smile off her face. She whispered weakly "Isaac... I really like you too..."

She closed her eyes. "So much it like freaks me out..."

She looked up into his bright blue eyes, smiling. He was gorgeous, even in his gown and covered in bruises. She thought about what she was going to say to Jackson, how she was gonna break up with him. She quickly pushed that aside, realizing she could think about it later, but right now it was about her and Isaac. About this, whatever this was. He was a bit of a dork, but she was beginning to love that about him. She couldn't believe what was happening.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:29 pm

Isaac's eyes widened as Lydia told him that she liked him too. He couldn't really believe it and was sure that she thought he only meant that he liked her as a friend. He brought one of his hands up now, also starting to caress her cheek as she did his.

"I...um..I actually meant as more than a friend though.", he specified now since he thought he had to make himself clear. He was surprised at his own bravery, but under his awkward exterior, his quick heartbeat revealed that he was even more nervous than his stuttering led to believe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:33 pm

Lydia's smile grew. She whispered weakly to him. "I know... me too Isaac."

She looked into his beautiful blue eyes. She couldn't believe a boy as amazing as Isaac would like her. She loved this, whatever this was. She could protect Isaac, treat him the way he deserved, because he deserved the best.

She really did care for him. More than she cared to admit, to anyone. She held his face in her hand, loving the feel of his skin under hers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:51 pm

Isaac felt like he was dreaming, having the best dream he'd ever had. Would he wake up any second and find himself locked inside that horrible freezer in his father's basement?

"Really?", he asked, his expression one of utter shock and amazement. He took a hold of Lydia's hand, entwining their fingers and shuffled even closer to her, so that they were as close as they could get.

He knew that if he hadn't been in hospital already, Jackson would probably put him there if he saw him with his girlfriend, but right at this moment he didn't even care at all and could only think about the beautiful girl in front of him, even forgetting all of his other problems for now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:03 pm

Lydia nodded, biting her lip, scooting as close to him as possible. "There's something about you. I can't seem to get you out of my mind..."

She gently kisses his cheek and rested their foreheads against each others. This felt right. It felt different to JAckson, and she loved it. She loved the way he looked at her, like he cared. She loved being cared about and caring about him.

She looked at him. Really looked at him, and couldn't bring herself to look away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:21 pm

Isaac smiled at Lydia as she looked deep into his eyes, wondering what she was thinking
"So...it's not just because I'm this lost guy who's in need of help?", he asked with a soft grin on his lips. He'd heard before that girls tend to fall for guys whom they have to save, lost soulds who need a strong woman by their side.

He then nudged his head just a few inches forward so that their lips just barely rubbed against each other. He could feel Lydia's soft lips against his and tasted the sweet raspberry of her lipgloss.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:40 pm

Lydia smiled inwardly when she felt Isaac kiss her gently, and pressed her lips against his. IT felt almost surreal that he'd kissed her. She loved that he had. Her hand reached up and held his neck, making sure he couldn't pull away.

She leaned away slightly. She liked him. "I like you, for you...Not for anything else. Just you ok?" She smiled at him, before pressing her lips to his again.

She loved the way he made her feel, and she just kept kissing him, loving that he wanted her to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   Tue Mar 11, 2014 8:07 am

It seemed like there was one shock after another coming for Isaac now. Despite Lydia's words, he had not expected her to react like this to his kiss and even kiss him back. She seemed almost eager for their lips to touch. He felt his own lips tingle like an electric current was going through them. He'd never kissed a girl before and now he could understand why people were always so eager for it.

"Okay!", he simply answered with a grin, leaving their lips just an inch apart as he looked at Lydia, their eyes focused on each other as if they were connected by a string.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   

Back to top Go down

I will survive (open)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next