Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 27, 2014 4:11 pm

Lydia's heart stopped. The Oni. They were here. She quickly stumbled to call Scott, but he didn't answer, so she immediatley called Stiles.

"Stiles?" Her voice was shaking. "Stiles they're here! Whatever they are they're here ok? Tell Scott, please ok? Please!" She didn't even realize she was crying. "Please don't leave me alone..."

She then hung up, her phone falling to the floor. She sat against the wall, hugging her knees to herself. She was terrified. She couldn't help anyone. She couldn't. She was just a useless banshee. She couldn't even decipher the voices in her head.
Back to top Go down
Victoria McCall

Victoria McCall

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 9:07 pm

Victoria continued to follow the putrid scent, as it led her outside into the backyard. She opened the door, stepping onto the back porch, her claws already grown out to attack anyone that comes at her. The clouds above her in the sky was gray and lightning silently erupted within them. No breeze had brushed up on Victoria ever since she had opened the door.

If it was going to rain, would there at least be some wind action going on? She thought to herself. Suddenly, small puffs of black smoke appeared in front of Victoria. She growled angrily as the Oni appeared like monsters coming through the gates of hell. The sounds they made sounded like some sort of snake-dragon-like creature, and it made Victoria on edge even more because it sounded as if they were right in her ear.

She let out a roar as the lightning erupted above her. The Oni quickly had formed their blades, taking them out of their chests. Victoria smirked and said, "Come at me," and even though the three of the Oni that were in front of her could not talk, they still obeyed her command and swung their swords, ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 29, 2014 11:44 pm

Lydia stood up, stumbling. She knew she had to help somehow. She ran to her mother's room and pulled out the spare gun she left in her bed-side table. Lydia grabbed it shakily then stumbled down the stairs to where she heard the fighting.

She stood there, shaking, trying to figure out what to do. Praying that someone would arrive but knowing they wouldn't. Lydia saw the Oni attack Victoria, and just as quickly, disappear, leaving her on the floor. Lydia dropped the small handgun and ran to Victoria, a million thoughts running through her head. She checked behind Victoria's ear and saw the small S, then smiled. "You're gonna be ok... lets get you up..."

Lydia then used all of her strength and pulled Victoria up, shaking slightly still.
Back to top Go down
Victoria McCall

Victoria McCall

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 8:12 pm

(A few minutes before Lydia came...

Victoria snarled in anger, showing her fury. She jumped in the air and drop-kicked one in the face. The Oni's sword that she had attacked flew in the air. She jumped back up and grabbed it, landing on her two feet serenely. She twisted around, avoiding one of the two Kitsune, and impaled the one that was still on the ground with it's own blade. With a powerful eruption, the Oni Victoria stabbed blew up in a black cloud, dissipating into nothing; the sword along with it. Victoria was surprised that she had actually killed one - without knowing what it's weaknesses were, or any weak points that had been invisible. She faced the other two Oni that were still on the offensive. All I have to do is-

Suddenly, one of the Oni had slashed Victoria with it's blade in the chest. Blood had flew towards her right, and her knees dropped to the ground. She wasn't on her back, but she felt like she had completely fallen. She could not get back not matter how hard she tried. She was paralyzed in that position. One of the Oni had walked in front of her and gripped her head. It forced her to stare into its eyes - its neon green eyes that glowed like the fireflies from natural disturbance Jennifer had caused. Victoria felt as something was crawling inside of her - eating at her very soul. Then, darkness had come over her for a short while, faintly seeing the Oni disappear within dark puffs of smoke.

After Lydia had spoken...

Victoria gasped and then coughed violently, her chest heaving. The deep cut from the Oni's Blade that wounded her had ached something terrible. She looked Lydia, very dazed. She could feel the life leaving her body quickly, which was odd. The Oni had only cut her. Why did it seem like she was dying. "Lydia ... something's ... completely ... wrong," Victoria forced herself to say, blood coming out of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 8:33 pm

Lydia saw blood coming out of Victoria's mouth and tears filled her eyes. "No! no! you have to be ok! Please you have to be ok!" She cried over Victoria's body, but felt strange because she couldn't feel like Victoria was about to die.

Lydia stared at Victoria, tears dry on her face and gently touched the blood on her mouth. It was blood, it didn't feel like blood because she was dying. It felt like blood her body was expelling to make sure she was ok. Victoria then passed out.

Lydia dragged her inside and set a pillow under her head. "You're gonna be fine. You won't die. Not when the banshee's here. Please don't die."
Back to top Go down
Victoria McCall

Victoria McCall

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 7:00 pm

Victoria smiled at Lydia and said, "I promise not to - not when we just started being friends," Victoria said weakly, blood continuing to come out of her mouth. "I need this wound fixed," Victoria said, wincing as she sat up, and then, something happened. The wound was gone. She felt her chest frantically, trying to find the wound, but it had vanished. The blood however, did not disappear.

She looked at Lydia in complete and utter shock. "What the- My wound is gone!" She said, suddenly feeling better. Why did that happen? She thought to herself, and then it hit her. When that Oni had forced her to look into it's green eyes, it had done something to her. She felt for something frantically on her neck and said, "Did those things mark me like they did Isaac and the others?" She asked frantically, knowing all too well what that meant. Her werewolf powers were not limited. She could no longer heal as fast as she normally could. Her strength was at its finest. She had been downgraded to something weaker than the Oni ... and other supernatural beings.

"I think its time to confront Scott and the others about what has been going on. We all are being targeted by something we have never thought existed. I don't even know what the hell the Oni are, and sure as hell didn't know about Kitsunes," She said, feeling useless.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 7:20 pm

Lydia chuckled at the useless tone in her voice, knowing it mirrored what her's sounded like 50% of the time. "He's working on it, researching with Kira or whatever..."

Lydia helped Victoria up. "You should probably shower and change..." She saw her clothes ripped and full of blood, yet she couldn't bring herself to care, not when Victoria was okay.

She helped Victoria limp inside and when Victoria got into the bathroom. She looked down at her phone and shakily texted Stiles what had happened. Almost immediatley, she got a reply: Want me to come over?

Lydia smiled at this, but knew she couldn't. Especially with Victoria here. And how confusing life felt. So she swiftly answered No, That's ok. I'll talk to you at school tomorrow.

She then laid in bed rubbing her eyes. "Why can't my life be normal?"
Back to top Go down
Victoria McCall

Victoria McCall

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 7:36 pm

Victoria, hearing Lydia's comment made her wonder the same thing. What if Werewolves and the Supernatural never even existed? What if She wasn't taken by Ennis at a very young age. Victoria obeyed her friend's advise and headed straight for the bathroom. She shut it quickly, and began taking off her torn clothing that was matted with blood that came from an imaginary wound ... or so it would seem.

Victoria had stepped into the marble bathtub, pulling the shower curtain out enough so that water from the shower dispenser would not get water all over the floor. She ran her fingers through her hair, rubbing shampoo and body lotion in specific areas. Once she was done, she had gotten out, and put on one of the dress Victoria had given her. At least this time, Victoria and Lydia wouldn't be in a near-death experience with the Oni.

She had walked out of the bathroom, and said, "You say Kira and Scott have been working on it. right?" She asked with a smirk. "Well, how about we do a little research on our own?" Victoria suggested, pulling out her phone and started to dial an old friend of hers. She couldn't believe that she had her phone number all this time. It was the woman who saved her after her fight with Ennis. She was an expert on any supernatural. Sure, she was a Hunter, but she saw good in Victoria, and now it finally time for Victoria to repay the one who had saved her that tragic night.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 7:50 pm

Lydia was shocked when Victoria suggested they do research of their own, but nodded. Normally she and Stiles do research together, but lately no matter how much she wanted to hang out with him, he just wasn't around as much.

She looked at Victoria on the phone and smiled. "Ok, i'm gonna order some pizza and make some snacks.. I'm starved."

She ran downstairs and called for Pizza, before making her favorite cookies and chips. She liked helping out, even if it was in small insignificant ways like making snacks.
Back to top Go down
Victoria McCall

Victoria McCall

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 8:23 pm

Victoria smiled and said, "Sounds awesome! By the way, I kinda feel about the clothes you had given me," She said, looking back at the clothes that had been torn apart that still sat on the floor. Victoria quickly grabbed them, looking at the damage. "They can be fixed with the right materials, so I'm going to still keep them so that way, I can fix them up," She added, not wanting to get rid of the clothing right away. She felt that if she got rid of the clothing, then that would be rude to Lydia.

Victoria continued dialing the rest of the number and then clicked send. After a few rings, a voice said, "I thought you might've been dead, chasing down Deucalion and the Alpha Pack. Are you and Jennifer alright?" The girl on the other line said, knowing it was Victoria.

Victoria smirked and said, "I'm sorry that I haven't called. Jennifer is dead. She actually deserved it though, Natalia. She tricked us into helping her and she tried killing me and my new friends," She explained her old situation bluntly to the girl known as Natalia. "Wow, that's awful! I have tried to get a hold of you for the longest time, but I couldn't. So, what's your new problem?" Natalia asked on the line, already catching on to Victoria's reason for calling. Natalia didn't mind that though. That's how she and Victoria cooperate together.

"Well, I've called because we got some ancient Japanese supernatural epidemic going on in Beacon Hills," She said. "Like what exactly?" Natalia asked, curiosity obviously peaking her interest. "There are beings called The Oni. They attacked me and a friend of mine at my friend's house. They are not like anything I've ever faced, and plus, I think this is just the beginning. I think something bigger is going on." Victoria finished explaining, giving her the gist of what she had gathered within the past thirty minutes.

"So, you want me to come to Beacon Hills and help you and your friends with this ... "Japanese Supernatural Epidemic" that you're stuck in?" She asked. "Victoria smirked and said, "Yes. We could really use the extra help because we don't know what this 'bigger thing' is yet, and The Oni has limited my Powers, so I'm pretty much a Werewolf with her tail shoved up her ass," She said, hoping Natalia would come to Beacon Hills. Please, Natalia. We could really use your help, She thought, hoping her friend would pull through for her and her friend's sake.

"You got yourself a deal, Vicky. How about you and your friends meet me tomorrow at your High School? I'll even transfer from high school from here in New Orleans, and come to California so that things don't get weird with the locals?" Natalia suggested. "That sounds good! Thank you so much, Natie! I got to go check up on my friend downstairs. I'll contact you early tomorrow, okay?"

"Will do, Vicky! And no problem, by the way," She said. Victoria hung up, placing her phone in her purse and ran downstairs to see how Lydia was doing.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 8:27 pm

Lydia kept getting everything ready, her hands shaking alot more than usual. She just wanted to help. When Victoria came downstairs, Lydia turned to her. "I thought you might be hungry..."

She smiled shakily and kept cooking. She kept thinking about everything, about everyone. One name kept coming up. She stopped what she was doing. She stared at her hands and whispered "Something's wrong right? It has to be someone we know... I.... I think it might be Stiles."

She knew Victoria would never believe her, but she had this horrible feeling in her stomach, like something was wrong with that poor sarcastic boy.
Back to top Go down
Victoria McCall

Victoria McCall

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 8:52 pm

Victoria smiled at Lydia and noticed that she was shaking. Victoria's expression had changed into something that was concerned for Lydia. "Thank you Lydia," She said, sitting down at the table. "And you don't have to worry about me. I swear I'm fine. It was a trick from the Oni, and it could've been a lot worse if they attacked you," She said, trying to make Lydia feel comfortable again.

Victoria's face had changed again once Lydia had mentioned Stiles. "Yeah, but why do you think it might be Stiles, Lydia? Tell me, please?" Victoria asked, concerned. She didn't know what Scott and the others had done in order to find their parents. Does it have something to do with that? Victoria asked herself mentally.

"Whatever it is, I can maybe have my friend who's coming to town and help us. She's a Hunter whose an expertise on the Supernatural. She may be able to help us and Stiles if he's really the bigger entity I'm sensing," She said, trying reassure Lydia. However, something concerned Victoria. This wasn't just a normal enemy if what Lydia said was true. Stiles was Scott's best friend, and for something to actually be wrong with him scared Victoria - fearing for mainly Lydia, Scott, and Stiles himself.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:05 pm

Lydia whispers "I think it had something to do with the human sacrifices... f-for their parents you know?" She looked down shaking. "ever since that it's been like a door open... And I think he just didn't know how to close it..."

She stared at the food. "I just have this horrible feeling like something bad's gonna happen. It gets worse when he's around. It's not like a death feeling. Just a really really bad one."

Lydia rubbed her eyes. "Everyone has to be ok."
Back to top Go down
Victoria McCall

Victoria McCall

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:12 pm

Victoria tried to keep it together when she heard 'human sacrifice' leave Lydia's lips. "Human Sacrifice?" The words escaped Victoria's mouth frantically. They did that for their parents ...? Victoria thought, thinking of Allison, Scott, and Stiles. A pang hit Victoria hard, making her feel guilty more than ever, after hearing the news from Lydia.

"I promise you, once Natalia get's here, things will be fine. I promise," She said, smiling. "We'll find a way to save all of us, and help Stiles anyway we possibly can," She said, trying to keep a heart-warming face, when she actually wanted to walk out the room and cry to herself, relieving herself of the guilt of what she felt at that moment for Scott, Allison, and Stiles. It was her fault that they had made human sacrifices of themselves by helping Jennifer.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:16 pm

Lydia's eyes widened. "I... I thought you knew... I..."

Lydia looked down. She felt sorry for Victoria. She could see the pain and sadness that washed over her face. She hugged Victoria tight, surprising herself at her boldness. "Thank you so much for helping me. I... I don't know what i'd do..."

She pulled away and rubbed her eyes, feeling more useless than normal. "They're gonna be ok right?"
Back to top Go down
Victoria McCall

Victoria McCall

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:37 pm

Victoria felt somewhat at ease with Lydia also there to comfort her. "I don't know either ..." Victoria said, trying to smile, but smile seemed worse than how she felt at that very moment. She took a small bite of her Pizza, trying to eat something - Something that would get her mind off of the guilt she felt.

"Well, if this ... thing has taken over Stiles - whatever it is ... This battle will probably be our first loss because I don't want to hurt Stiles, and whatever has a hold of him will try and get us to hurt him." She said, explaining why this was different ball game. Their newest enemy was a friend among friends, ... and they don't know how to save him.

"Once we meet up with Natalia tomorrow, We could possibly get more answers ... and also get more help aside from Natalia, and she knew someone who already knew a lot about the Oni, which was more than what they know now, and that was Chris Argent - Allison's father. Victoria had shown up after Isaac was attacked by them at their place on Halloween night.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 02, 2014 9:41 pm

Lydia nodded silently, eating, but not really hungry. Tears filled her eyes. The last thing she wanted was to hurt that sweet boy she cared so dearly for. She shook, not even knowing what to do. She couldn't hurt Stiles. Not even someone with his face. Because she loved him.

Lydia Martin loved Stiles Stilinski. She'd never admit it out loud, or to anyone. But she did. She loved him from all her heart. She'd grown to love that stupid sarcastic tone in his voice and step in his walk. She loved it. And she couldn't bear to lose it.

"We have to do everything we can on? We have to."
Back to top Go down
Victoria McCall

Victoria McCall

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 3:57 pm

Victoria shifted a little in her chair leaning on the table. "Yes we do. I think it would be in our best interest if I stay here for the night. Stay together so nothing bad happens to you or me again," Victoria stating the best solution for them. She didn't want Lydia being alone after the Oni invading her home, and the Oni could just come back anytime they wanted, and possibly do something worse.

She got up from her chair, hearing her phone ring upstairs. "Hold on, my phone is ringing. I'll be right back," She said quickly, running back upstairs. She quickly rushed into Lydia's room, grabbing her phone. Her expression of curiosity changed to confusion and a hint of excitement. It was Scott, who had sent her a text.

Vicky, We need to talk. Can we meet up at Derek's Loft? It's important.

After reading the text, she rushed back downstairs, and sat back down next to Lydia. "I got a text from Scott. He says to meet him at Derek's Loft. Says it's important too," She said, trying to hide her worry. Why had Scott wanted to meet up with her so late at night? At Derek's? "I think the two of us should go," She said, really thinking about this decision. I think it's time me and him talk one-on-one anyways, She thought, really wanting to talk to him - tell him how sorry she was for everything.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) - Page 2 EmptySat May 03, 2014 5:21 pm

Lydia was still shaking when Victoria mentioned going to Derek's loft. She nodded, quickly agreeing. She knew Victoria needed closure, as much as she needed to see Scott, or Allison, or Derek, or even stiles. Someone to help keep her there, to keep her from going over the edge.

She quickly started grabbing her stuff and the snacks. "We should take these to Derek's, in case anyone's hungry." she was like the den mother sometimes. Always making sure people ate and slept the adequate amount of time. They didn't really listen to her thought.
Back to top Go down
Victoria McCall

Victoria McCall

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:38 pm

Victoria smiled at Lydia. She wished that she could be like her - more caring for others, understand them better. Victoria got up from her seat, and said. "Shall we take your car, or do you want to take a ride on my Motorcycle?" Victoria asked, even though she probably knew the answer to that. Lydia seemed to not like motorcycles all that much. "You know what, forget I asked that. Let's just take your car, so that way we can get there without worrying about crashing," Victoria said, feeling stupid for bringing the question up. She had just been in a near-death experience, and she asked her new friend if she wanted to ride a deadly vehicle - great thinking! Not, Victoria thought, mentally kicking herself.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:13 pm

She chuckled. "My car's fine... the only thing i mind about motorcycles is helmet hair."

She smiled at Victoria, liking how friendly she was to her, caring almost. Maybe Victoria wasn't as bad as people made her out to be. She got in the car and opened it for her. "Ok so you can pick the music."

She turned the car on and quickly backed out of the driveway, before starting towards Derek's house. She thought silently about everything that was going on. She hated that their lives were never just calm and normal for like a minute.
Back to top Go down
Victoria McCall

Victoria McCall

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:55 pm

Victoria got into the passenger side and nodded and said, "Thanks, I hope you don't mind a little Gun's N' Roses," She said, actually pulling out a CD that she had completely forgotten about that was in her purse. She thought that she had pulled it out before she left for Lydia's, but luckily, it was still in there.

She quickly pulled it out from the case, and slid it into the CD compartment. She then pressed the the skip button, going to Song number seven, which was Sweet Child of Mine.

Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) - Page 2 EmptySun May 04, 2014 11:03 pm

Lydia smiled, banging her head along as she drove. "Are you kidding?! I love this stuff! Stiles and I used to listen to it all the time, until a couple weeks ago...That's when he started acting weird..."

She sighed and shrugged, but kept listening to the song which was oddly soothing for her. She rubbed her eyes and kept driving until they hit a red light. She suddenly started hearing the increased whispering in her head. She covered her ears. She hated this.
Back to top Go down
Victoria McCall

Victoria McCall

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 7:46 pm

Victoria smiled and laughed, and then began to sing along, banging her head to the music along with her friend. "Oh-oh-oh Sweet Child O' Mine!" The chorus rang throughout the car as the sound of the instruments blared in the background. Victoria saw Lydia cover her head as they stopped in front of a red light. She didn't know what to do except for rub her shoulder, knowing that she was letting her know that she had a friend with her to try and keep the voices away from the confines of her head.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) - Page 2 EmptyTue May 06, 2014 7:47 pm

Lydia smiled weakly at Victoria, hating the whispers in her head. "C-Could you maybe drive? It's getting a little to loud for me..."

She tried to ignore the whispers, but they started to envelop her again. It was horrible. The only person who could make it better had been Stiles. And he's been so AWOL lately that the whispers have just gotten worse. She needs help. She hated being a banshee.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next