Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Victoria McCall

Victoria McCall

Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) - Page 3 EmptySat May 10, 2014 4:51 pm

Victoria nodded and said, "Yeah, sure." and with that, Victoria was now behind the wheel. The red light turned green just as she buckled up, and started heading down the road. The speed limit was around fifty, and Victoria was driving at about fifty-two. They made a turn into the building where Derek's loft was. She put the car in park, and took the keys out of the ignition. "Okay, let's go see what's up with Scott and Derek," She said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) - Page 3 EmptySat May 10, 2014 6:06 pm

Lydia nodded and they went up to see Scott. She was visibly shaking now, the whispers enveloping her in a way that made her uncomfortable. All she wanted was to make them go away. She wanted to scream. She felt like something was wrong. Not like someone was going to die. Yet. But something was definitely wrong.

She knew she was worrying Victoria, but all she could focus on now is not screaming.
Back to top Go down
Victoria McCall

Victoria McCall

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 9:55 pm

Victoria looked at Lydia and said, "I hope Scott and Derek have something really important to talk about," She said, heading towards the big metal door, swinging it open violently. "Hey Scott - Derek! Me and Lydia are here! What do you want to talk about?" She shouted, not seeing them at first, which was very odd.

Suddenly, something walked out of the shadows, but it wasn't Derek and it wasn't Scott. It was another Oni, with it's blade in its hands. "Lydia! Run!" The werewolf shouted. She forced her claws to grow out by flexing her fingers in one swift motion, and started fighting.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) - Page 3 EmptyMon May 12, 2014 10:17 pm

Lydia gasped as she opened the door and saw the Oni. They'd just been at her house. What could they want now?

Even though her friend told her to run, she couldn't find it in herself to do that. She wanted to fight. She wanted to be of some help, in anything she could do. So she gathered up all her strength, all the bottled up energy she put into not screaming and let it out.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Back to top Go down
Victoria McCall

Victoria McCall

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) - Page 3 EmptySat May 17, 2014 12:38 am

Victoria swung around, seeing Lydia screaming at the top of her lungs, dropping her guard. Then, One of the Oni came and stabbed her in the chest. Victoria gasped, feeling as if something left her forever. Blood trickled down her lips onto the floor, and so did blood from the tip of the sword that pierced her. The Oni forcefully ripped the sword out from Victoria's body, and Victoria body jerked. She clutched her wound and just like that, the Oni were gone.

Victoria looked at her wound, hoping it would go away, but this time, it did not. The sword from the Oni that got her had pierced one of her lungs and most of her heart. Victoria was dying this time, and it was real. Victoria looked at Lydia, trying to speak. "T-tell Scott," The words from her lips escaped her through little wheezes. "T-tell ... S-Scott I ... Love him ..." She said, she said with a smile. Even though was dying, she felt happy knowing that things were now better with the two of them. Tears started trickling down her face.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) - Page 3 EmptySat May 17, 2014 1:10 am

Lydia ran to Victoria, tears filling her eyes. "No, Victoria you can't die, this is my fault you can't die you can't!"

Lydia gripped her hand over Victoria's wound and tried to stop the blood. "Don't talk like that ok? You're gonna be fine like you always are ok!?"

Lydia cried for her friend, hearing the wheezing coming from her mouth, and seeing the tears run down her face. She couldn't loose someone else too. not this time.
Back to top Go down
Victoria McCall

Victoria McCall

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) - Page 3 EmptySat May 17, 2014 10:33 pm

Victoria smiled very weakly at Lydia. "It's fine Lydia ...," She said, coughing a little of blood from her lips. "Trust me ... It's fine ... I can pass on ... knowing that there are people who are good to me ... I know it ... sucks tha-that I'm leaving you ... but ... I'll still be ... In here," She said, mustering up tons of strength, pointing at Lydia's heart.

Her arms felt as if they weighed ten million pounds. She couldn't get up, even if she tried to - no matter how much she wanted to. "Also ... do me one more favor - for me?" She asked, her tears streaking her face. "Tell ... Allison ... that my friend ... whose coming to help us ... is her ... cousin ...," She said, and then coughed up more blood. After violently spitting up more blood from her lips, Victoria's eyes slid back inside, her body temperature starting drop, and her heart heart finally gave out. Victoria was dead.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) - Page 3 EmptySun May 18, 2014 12:27 am

Lydia screamed loudly, sobbing. She cried and screamed for what felt like forever. She couldn't control herself. She just held Victoria and sobbed like an idiot. She screamed until she felt arms wrap around her, to stop her from thrashing violently. She curled up into the arms and sobbed. It was her fault Victoria was dead, if she hadn't screamed, Victoria wouldn't have gotten stabbed. It was her fault.

So she sobbed into Scott, or Derek or whoever it was. Because she'd killed her friend. And she hated herself for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)   Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Regression of The Mean (Victoria & Lydia)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3