Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature) Empty
PostSubject: Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature)   Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature) EmptyMon May 05, 2014 3:49 pm

Lydia got up that morning, like she had every morning, but there was something different lately. Maybe it was the fact that Isaac was laying next to her? Or maybe it was the fact that she didn't feel alone anymore. She felt whole.

She showered and changed, got ready for school. She and Isaac were close, kissing and holding each other, telling each other everything. But she didn't know what they were. She wanted to be something more than friends. But she didn't wanna push, she wanted Isaac to be ready. She went downstairs and got her car keys. "Isaac!!! we're gonna be late for school!!"

She got into her car and waited for him smiling. She liked not being alone all the time. She liked him.

Last edited by Lydia Martin on Mon May 26, 2014 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature)   Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature) EmptyMon May 05, 2014 4:01 pm

Since staying with Lydia, Isaac had noticed that he didn't have as many nightmares as he used to and when he did have one, it wasn't as brutal as they used to be. He felt safer lying in bed next to her, when he felt her arm wrap around him from behind, her warm breath against the back of his neck. The only problem was that he now had a hard time getting out of bed, not like before when he couldn't wait for morning to be able to escape the house.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm coming.", he calls out to Lydia, his tooth brush still hanging from his mouth as he's pulling on his jeans. He takes a quick look into the mirror, running his hands through his messy curls and grabs his bag before he heads out of the room and runs down the stairs.
"Sorry!", he said as he got into the passenger seat and gave her a peck on the cheek with a grin before biting into an apple he'd grabbed from the kitchen table.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature)   Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature) EmptyMon May 05, 2014 4:07 pm

Lydia smiled when he kissed her cheek and started driving to school. She chuckled at how he was so messy, loving it. She turned to look at him, smiled then turned back to the road. She loved feeling him close to her. It was like he was the only thing keeping her grounded. She could feel his warmth radiate off him and onto her skin, which really came in handy on chilly days like today.

She thought of how it felt like to hold him in his sleep and smiled. She thoroughly enjoyed his company. She was still kind of confused at to what they were. They hadn't talked about it, and she wanted to, but she knew that usually scared boys away.

"Hey can I get a bite?"
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature)   Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature) EmptyMon May 05, 2014 4:35 pm

Isaac handed the remaining half of the apple over to Lydia as he swallowed the bite he had inside his mouth. "Sure, here have the res.", he said with a smile and rested his hand on her leg as she was driving. He actually couldn't wait for school to be over to be alone with her again and have her all to himself. He knew that she liked her a lot but he still felt unsecure, worried that she could find a boy who was better looking and generally more worthy of her love at any moment.

Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature)   Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature) EmptyMon May 05, 2014 4:37 pm

Lydia smiled and ate a few bites of the apple before setting it down on the center console. "Remind me i have to throw that away when we get to school."

When he rested his hand on her leg she got tingles and butterflies. She loved when he touched her, no matter how distracting it was. She rested her hand over him and kept driving. She wanted to be all alone with him at the moment, just pounce, but he wasn't ready for that so she complied happily.

When they got to school, she parked and turned to him. "Are you staying to lacrosse today?"
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature)   Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature) EmptyMon May 05, 2014 4:59 pm

Isaac unconsciously rubbed Lydia's leg during the ride to school while he looked out the window ahead of him. It had already become so natural to him to touch her that he didn't even really think about it anymore. He looked at her when they stopped in front of the school and thought about her question for a moment.

"I guess I should since I missed a few practices now, but I really don't want to. I'd rather be with you instead.", he said and smiles as he leaned over to kiss her lips softly.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature)   Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature) EmptyMon May 05, 2014 5:02 pm

Lydia smiled at him and gently kissed back, before pulling away. She caressed his cheek. "Coach is gonna kill you if you miss any more practice... I'll just wait in the library, i gotta study anyway..."

Lydia pulled away and got out of the car, knowing no one saw them. She wanted to talk to him about his feelings, about what they were, if they were anything. But she didn't wanna pressure him, especially since he was going so good with everything with his dad. She locked the car and waited for him so they could walk inside together. "Besides you look hot in your uniform..."
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature)   Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature) EmptyMon May 05, 2014 5:21 pm

Isaac looked disappointed when she talked about going to the library during his practice. He'd hoped she would want to come watch him play like all the other guys' girlfriends did. Of course, he didn't know if she actually wanted to be his girlfriend, maybe she just wanted to be friends with benefits or something unattached like that.

"You want to study? But then you won't even get to see me in my sexy uniform.", he says and smiles at her.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature)   Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature) EmptyMon May 05, 2014 5:23 pm

Lydia smiled and looked at him. "Do... Do you want me to go to your practice?"

She was hoping he'd say yes. She really wanted to be his girlfriend. She just didn't know what he wanted... Why does he have to be so shy? Why can't he just tell her? All she wanted was to hold him and kiss him and have everyone watch. She wanted everyone to know that he was hers and she was his. But maybe all he wanted was a friend.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature)   Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature) EmptyMon May 05, 2014 5:44 pm

Isaac smiled and lifted his hand to brush her cheek softly. He just couldn't stand going too long without touching her and hoped it didn't creep her out or anything.

"Only if you want to of course. All the other players' girlfriends are going to be there...I mean, um...not that I'm expecting that you want to be my girlfriend.", Isaac stuttered and blusheds as he ran his fingers through his curly hair. He felt stupid for even saying anything about this, be cause he didn't want to push Lydia to be anything she didn't want to be.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature)   Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature) EmptyMon May 05, 2014 5:48 pm

Lydia blushed when he caressed her cheek and smiled. She almost jumped for joy when he mentioned her being his girlfriend, loving how cute and insecure he was. She nodded. "Yeah I wanna go...I..."

She blushed and looked down, holding his hand. "I wanna be your girlfriend Isaac... Do you want me to be your girlfriend?" She was nervous. She couldn't really tell was he was thinking half the time, and in a moment like this she felt like she needed to know.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature)   Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature) EmptyMon May 05, 2014 5:57 pm

Isaac's mouth dropped open in surprise when he heard Lydia's words and he wasn't sure if he hadn't just imagined her saying this. He looked at their entwined hands, his own shaking as he was quite nervous and didn't really know what to say. His mouth closed and opend like a fish's for a while as he tried to find the right words.

"Of course I want you to be my girlfriend, I just didn't think you'd want to.", he said, his voice sounding unsteady as he was still trying to get over the shock he'd felt at hearing her words. He still couldn't believe that his life had turned from horrible to quite great in just a matter of weeks.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature)   Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature) EmptyMon May 05, 2014 5:59 pm

Lydia chuckled looking up at him. "Why wouldn't i want to be your girlfriend? You're smart, funny, a great guy... You're what every girl dreams of. I'm just lucky enough to have you..."

She stepped closer to him and held him against her by the belt buckles of his jeans. She looked up at him lovingly. "You really have to give yourself more credit, Isaac..."

She smiled at him, not being able to picture what her life would've been without him in it.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature)   Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature) EmptyMon May 05, 2014 6:14 pm

Isaac looked down for a moment as he still found it hard to believe anything good about himself. The negative things his father had been telling him about himself for all those years were so deeply rooted inside him that he'd probably need a lot more time and love for them to disappear from his mind.

"I'm trying.", he simply answered, not able to look Lydia in the eyes
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature)   Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature) EmptyMon May 05, 2014 6:20 pm

Lydia smiled and kissed him weakly. "Try harder, ok Isaac?"

She then kissed him needily, pressing him against the locker as she kissed him slowly. She wanted everyone to know that he was hers. And she was his. This was their first public kiss, and she didn't care. All she cared about was Isaacs arms around hers, and the feel of his chest against her. She smiled. She loved that boy.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature)   Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature) EmptyMon May 05, 2014 6:33 pm

Isaac didn't really get the chance to answer Lydia before she pressed him against the lockers and kisses him passionately. He didn't know what to do at first but then he wrapped his arms around her and closed his eyes as he kisses her back, enjoying the feeling of her soft lips against his. He didn't even notice the other students staring at them, someone whistling as they saw them.

When he pulled away from her again, Isaac smiled and brushed a strand of her hair out of her face.
"That was an amazing kiss!", he said and chuckled softly as he brushed his nose against her's.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature)   Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature) EmptyMon May 05, 2014 6:53 pm

Lydia giggled at him and pecked their lips. "Get used to it, Isaac...."

She smiled at him and held him close to hes. She enjoyed feeling him against her. She then held his hand and started walking to class, as if it was nothing out of the ordinary that she'd just been kissing Isaac Lahey. They spent all day holding hands and being together. Before lacrosse started she kisses his cheek. "Good luck...I'll be rooting for you..."

She then pulled away and walked to the lacrosse bleachers, sitting confidently.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature)   Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 1:48 pm

Isaac smiled back at Lydia as they walked to class. It felt good having her by her side the whole day and he was surprised that the other students didn't stare as much at him anymore and didn't ask so many questions or made as many comments as before. Before Lydia could walk away from him to walk to the lacrosse bleachers, he pulled her close and kissed her passionately.

"See you on the field.", he said with a smile before he headed to the lockerroom. He felt extremely self-conscious as he got changed and his scars and left over bruises were clearly visible. He catched a few glances from his team-mates and whispering between them too. He used to get changed in the restrooms but of course there was no point anymore now that everyone knew. Isaac was a bit shocked when Coach Finstock even held a little speech about how he was glad that Isaac was back in the team and how he was there for him if he ever needed him.

The team finally walked out onto the field and Isaac waved and smiled at Lydia when he saw her sitting on the bleachers.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature)   Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 5:18 pm

Lydia smiles and giggled before sitting down on the bleachers. She didn't dit alone, but she didn't walk to anyone either. Her eyes were fixated on Isaac. She watched as he played, concentrated on the ball. His hair stuck to his forehead, as swear dripped down his face. His eyes practically glowing with joy. She was always surprised at how attractive he would seem, more attractive every day.

She couldn't believe how much he cared about him, loved him even. Her heart would swell everytime he got tackled, but she'd smile even wider when he got up, unharmed. She cheered for him, smiling, her eyes glowing with love.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature)   Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 5:41 pm

Isaac's face and legs along with his uniform were already covered in dirt because it had rained just a few hours before, but he didn't care because Lydia was watching him. Never before had he wanted to play good as much as he did now. He wanted her to see that it had been no mistake that she had agreed to be his girlfriend. Maybe he wasn't the most popular guy at school and maybe he had a lot of baggage, but he wanted to show her that he wasn't a total loser, trying to convince himself of that fact in the same time.

When the practice was half over, Coach Finstock switched him and a few of his team-mates for other players who'd been sitting on the bench up to now. Panting from the exercice, he ran over to the bench and grabbed a drink, pouring some water over his face to cool down.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature)   Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 5:56 pm

Lydia Martin watched as he poured water all over his face and gulped. Why does he have to be so attractive? He was making her feel things she shouldn't feel in public. She crossed her legs tight and stared at him. She knew practice would be over soon and she was glad. She couldn't want to press him against the wall and do unspeakable things to him.

She blushed and looked around, hoping no one realized the inappropriate things she was thinking. She smiled and gave Isaac a thumbs up, praying practice would end soon.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature)   Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:07 pm

Isaac waved at Lydia again with a bright smile as she stuck her thumbs in the air. He was just about to go talk to her when the Coach told him and the other guys that weren't playing to run laps. Disappointed about not being able to talk to Lydia, but still thrilled that she was watching him, he started to run around the field. Knowing his new girlfriend was sitting in the bleachers, he felt extra adrenaline rush through him and ran faster than usual. The practice was soon over after that and Isaac waved at Lydia again when he went back inside with the other guys to hit the showers. After he'd put his clothes back on and got all his stuff together, he walked out of the locker room, his hair still wet and tousled and his cheeks flushed from the shower and the exercice. He smelled of soap and his perfume, one that he'd gotten long ago but hadn't used very often until recently.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature)   Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:13 pm

After class, Lydia went inside the school to wait for Isaac, near the Locker room. She waited for him, tapping her foot impatiently. She couldn't even control herself. When he walked out, she grabbed him by his shirt and pulled him against her, so she was against the wall. She kissed him quickly holding him closer. "You have no idea how good you looked out there.... or how good you look right now...And smell..."

She blushed, not being able to contain herself, holding his hips against hers.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature)   Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:28 pm

Isaac's eyes widened in surprise as he only felt someone grab him at first. He didn't even have time to chuckle when he saw that it was Lydia who'd pulled him close to her because she instantly pressed her lips against his. He wrapped his arms around her, closing his eyes as they kissed and he stroked her tongue with his own.
"Well, that's the power of the shower.", he said with a grin at her words, but felt a bit stupid the next moment for rhyming so horribly.
"So you like to see your boyfriend sweat, do you?", he asked and laughed as he slipped his hand into her's, holding his schoolbag over one shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature)   Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 6:35 pm

Lydia giggled at his stupid rhyme and kissed his nose. She nodded and slowly kisses his neck. "Yeah, I do... "

She slowly held his hand and whispered. "Wanna go home?"

She pulled away and started walking to the car, pulling him along. All she wanted was to do unspeakable things to him right there in the hallway. So instead she kept walking. She then dug into her purse for her car keys, her hands shaking from having Isaac in such close proximity. This wasn't good for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature)   Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature) Empty

Back to top Go down

Time Flies when you're in Love (Isaac and Lydia) (mature)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next