Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla   A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:33 pm

It hurt, there was nothing more to describe it, she was trying to be a good cousin, she was trying to protect him from his worst enemy: himself. And he was just so stubborn about it, as she laid there on the ground in the yard, trying to catch her breath, it felt like a vice was on her heart and it was squeezing it. She turned her head, burying her face against the ground, probably getting all dirty, but she felt like she was going to die. And at the same time she was trying to keep the Siren part of her at bay, pulling it back always hurt. She closed her eyes, shuddering, whimpering pathetically, "I can't do this... I can't do this..." She hated all the fighting with him about everything.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla   A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 11:40 pm

"Stop crying..." He whispered to himself as he leaned his back against the wall and slid down to the floor. "Stop. Crying." He put his hands over his face and tried to stop the tears but nothing was working. Usually, Stiles didn't cry, but this hit him hard and it sucked. He bit his lip and whispered quietly, "Sky..." He took a breath and noticed blood coming out of his nose once again and his head was still bleeding some. Pounding on the wall also did't help because his knuckles were slightly bleeding.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla   A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:53 am

There was a part of her that felt like she was dying and she needed to pull herself up, she needed to get up. She pushed herself up as she stood there on shaky legs, she was having trouble keeping up, she could not breathe, it was her own version of a panic attack, her cousin hated her. He hated her! And it broke her heart and she did not know if she could handle it, it made her hate Lydia more, that woman was the cause of the rift between the two cousins and she just screamed, normal scream, no siren, this was Sky screaming, screaming in frustration and in pain.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla   A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 2:01 am

Stiles heard his cousin's scream and slowly stood up wiping the tears away. He splashed some water on his face and looked in the mirror to make sure that Sky wouldn't be able to tell that he was crying seconds before. You could easily tell that he was but Stiles didn't care, he needed to make sure his cousin was okay. He walked out of the room and called for her. "Sky?" Once he finally found her, he frowned and looked at the floor. "Sky.." Before he could say anything, his phone buzzed and he looked at the text and saw that it was from Lydia. It read, "I'm srry about earlier. I should have told Jackson the truth. My fault, srry again." Stiles sighed and smiled a bit. He liked that fact that Lydia felt bad for him and the fact that she was texting him. He began to text back and said "Don't worry. It was my fault not yours. Are you okay? Did Jackson go off on you? I'm sorry about what I did." He sent the text and then looked back up at his cousin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla   A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:41 pm

She did not need to be a genius to know who it was who was texting him. Lydia always had him on a leash, and she frankly did not like it. They never fought this much and most of it was because of her. So she took the cell phone from him and turned around to throw it as hard as she could, hoping she broke the damn thing. She knew he was crying before, but so was she, and she stood there, "You don't want me around, fine... let her keep hurting you. I'm done trying to protect you. Don't come to me anymore when she breaks your heart over and over and over..." She walked back into the house, wiping her face as much as possible, she was half tempted to pack a bag and go stay with Derek for a few days.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla   A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 2:07 pm

Stiles' eyes widened and jaw dropped when she threw is phone and he put his arms out. "What the hell Sky?!" Now he would have to buy himself a new phone which at the moment he could not afford. He tried to stop her when she talked to him, tell her that he didn't mean it and that she made him feel safe and loved but she just kept talking and he frowned looking down. As she walked away he whispered her name trying to get her to come back but he saw no point in trying to stop her. She obviously wanted nothing to do with him and hated him at the moment, so he just sat down where he was and buried his head in his hands just wishing that he could make it right. He didn't understand why he always messed things up between them. As he sat there he felt more alone than ever and he didn't know what to do with himself. There was no one to go to now. Scott was with Isaac, his father was at work and now his cousin hated him. He had no one and it was the worst feeling in the world. He loved his cousin more than anyone and the fact that she wanted nothing to do with him because of the things he said killed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla   A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:38 pm

They needed space, she knew that, they were fighting all the time and it was the same thing over and over. She just could not deal with watching him being used and then get his heart broken over and over again. She couldn't do anything about it either, even though she wanted to throttle, she went into the guest room where she was staying, picking up her backpack, she started to toss clothes into it. She needed to get away, she needed to be away from him for a few days, things were said that couldn't be taken back. She had to leave now, or else she would drown in depression. She figured Derek's would be a safe bet, no one would be stupid enough to go get her from there. She moved out the door once she was packed and left the household...
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla   A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:45 pm

Stiles stood up and turned around seeing his cousin walking out of the house with her things. Quickly, he ran inside and tried to catch her before she left, but the door was closed before he could say anything. He opened it and looked at her walking away. "What are you doing?" He looked at her seriously now, realizing that he pushed it to this point. "You can't just leave."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla   A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:49 pm

She just needed some time to herself, away from him, away from his pig-headed obsession with someone who did not even give a damn. "I'm going to Derek's for a few days. Just leave me alone, you got what you wanted. Keep the bitch. I'm done." She meant it, she was so done with this whole ordeal, she was sick to death of it. "I'm not going to end up dying because of her!" And she disappeared into the woods!
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla   A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 5:52 pm

Stiles sighed wishing she could realize that he didn't mean it, any of it. But of course, she left and to make it worse she was going with the person he hated most. And Stiles would be alone, without a working phone, at his house for god knew how long. "Dammit." He ran his hands through his hair and went upstairs trying to figure out what he was going to tell his dad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla   A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A great day gone... terrible (Stiles & Skylla
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2