Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Get your wolf on! (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Get your wolf on! (open) Empty
PostSubject: Get your wolf on! (open)   Get your wolf on! (open) EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 7:19 pm

This thread takes place after 'There is no ending'

Isaac had to find a way to let go of his frustration and anger. Most importantly, he had to try and get his father's voice out of his head, he felt like he was going crazy. People who heard voices in their heads belonged in an asylum or something, right? Especially if they were voices of dead people. The beta had thrown his shirt over one of the chairs standing around in the corners and had been doing push-ups for the last half hour, sweat dripping down his skin. He felt like the members of his pack were drifting away from each other and he wasn't sure for how long he would be able to take this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get your wolf on! (open)   Get your wolf on! (open) EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 10:46 pm

Derek slowly walked into the Depot after Isaac. He saw his shirt draped over one of the rusted chairs, and his eyes began to wonder around the room. Noticing a sweat-drenched Isaac in the far left corning doing push-ups, he shrugged and kept his distance. He knew his beta has had strange things happening to him lately, and he was starting to get even more worried than he has already been. It was his duty as the alpha to help his betas, and he knew he wasn't doing anything that was anywhere near that, and that was going to change. Starting now.
He didn't want to disturb Isaac's workout, so he walked into the sub-car, hoping he wouldn't take much longer so he could have a decent chat with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get your wolf on! (open)   Get your wolf on! (open) EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:30 pm

Okay, so Sky felt exceptionally bad that she messed things up at the cemetery, but finding out that the snippy male was part of Derek's pack, calmed her down a bit. Not a whole lot, but she tried to make amends, so the young woman came into the depot with a basket of muffins, homemade, she liked the kitchen surprisingly, she left some for Stiles and her Uncle of course, but she brought some to the depot as a way of apologizing. She stood there for a moment, she knew that Derek was somewhere, but she was watching Isaac for the time being, not wanting to interrupt, so she set the basket down on one of the benches for the time being. She glanced around the place, curious a bit, but also she wanted to see where they trained so to speak, she blinked when she saw the chains and made a face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get your wolf on! (open)   Get your wolf on! (open) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:10 am

Isaac only barely noticed Derek walking in and continued his workout. He wasn't sure if he was in the mood to talk right now, everything seemed so complicated in his head. But then she noticed someone else walking into the depot and got suspicious. He stood up and grabbed a towel to wipe the sweat off of his body, frowning when she saw Sky. "You? What are you doing here?", the beta said, sounding more curious than aggressive. How did she even know this place, Isaac wondered, since the pack were some of the few people who knew about the depot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get your wolf on! (open)   Get your wolf on! (open) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:41 pm

Derek looked up from what he was doing, when he heard someone else walk in. He got up, and walked out, to see who it was. He saw Isaac talking to.. Sky? "What are you doing here? How do you even know about this place?" He looked at the basket in her hands. "And why did you bring muffins?" He laughed a little, then focused back on his second question. 'How did she find this place?' This worried him. A lot. Because if she found this place, then it wouldn't be that hard for the hunters to find it either. He sighed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get your wolf on! (open)   Get your wolf on! (open) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:03 pm

When he had stood up all sweaty, she blinked, her cheeks even went a little crimson, yes, she thought Isaac looked damn good! She almost did not hear his question, but she glanced to him, as she held out the basket of muffins. “Peace offering.” She simply stated, but when Derek came out, she tilted her head a bit, “Stiles, heard him talking to Scott about it…” She shrugged a bit, “Plus you know, heightened hearing… I sort of… um… followed you.” She coughed a bit, as she shrugged a bit, “You seemed… well, not happy, and I figured…” She cursed softly, “I figured he would be here, so I thought to… they’re homemade… and…” She was starting to ramble, so she shuffled from one foot to the other in a nervous manner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get your wolf on! (open)   Get your wolf on! (open) EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 4:09 pm

Isaac was still a bit suspicious, but the muffins in Sky's basket looked and smelled really good and he did feel bad about the way he had acted at the cemetery. "You didn't have to do that! I shouldn't have been so aggressive towards you!", he said feeling genuinely sorry even though he still thought Sky should have minded her own business. He wiped some more sweat off his body and his forehead and then tossed the towel over a chair. "You should really keep the location of this place to yourself though!", he told her, not wanting more unexpected visitors to walk into the depot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get your wolf on! (open)   Get your wolf on! (open) EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 5:54 pm

Derek walked up to Sky, and grabbed a muffin out of the basket. He continued walking towards the stairway, and took a bite. The delicious taste made his taste-buds tingle. "Sky.. These.. These are delicious." He smirked. This was seriously the best muffin he had ever had. He stopped chewing, when she said she had followed him. "Wait. So you're my stalker now?" He chuckled a bit, and sat down on the stairs. He nodded at Isaac's comment. "He's right."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get your wolf on! (open)   Get your wolf on! (open) EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:04 pm

There was nothing more she wanted than to explain, as she shrugged a bit, “I apologize for butting into your grieving, or whatever it was. I was only truly trying to help, to comfort. I know what it is like to lose someone you love, but not someone you hate.” And she shuffled from one foot to the other, “I was visiting the grave of my Aunt, Stiles’ mom…” She frowned a bit, “I miss her every day. She was warm, funny, absolutely a mother…” And she had wanted to say that she was almost like her mother in an odd way. She bit her bottom lip lightly, “Who would I tell? The one who I talk to most is Stiles.”

And she meant that, as she shrugged a bit, as she chuckled to Derek, “Maybe just a little…” She tilted her head a bit, as she glanced from him, “Besides… you’re still a grumpy pants, Hale.” She simply stated, as she glanced to Isaac, “I really am sorry, I was just trying to help, like I said.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get your wolf on! (open)   Get your wolf on! (open) EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:35 pm

Isaac took one of the muffins and nibbled at it. He wasn't really hungry but he needed something to occupy himself, as he wasn't really comfortable with talking about this. Doing so only made his father's voice inside his head grow stronger. He looked over at Derek and felt awkward, not wanting to seem weak in front of his alpha yet again. "Let's just forget this, okay?", he suggested, waving his hand dismissively. 'See the look on their faces? They wish you weren't here at all! They wish you'd finally leave!', his dad's voice sneered and Isaac shook his head, trying to get rid of it. "Grumpy? What gave you that idea?", the beta said sarcastic and grinned, before taking another bite of his muffin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get your wolf on! (open)   Get your wolf on! (open) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:33 pm

Derek took a few small bites of the muffin as Sky talked. He could see where she was coming from, that she was just trying to help, and he nodded. "That is true, but just make sure he doesn't tell anyone either." A worried look grew on his face, as he could tell that something was bothering Isaac. He looked over at him, giving him the 'if we need to talk, then talk.' look. "Okay." He laughed. "Well I'm not the most pleasant person to be around, honestly." He took another bite of the muffin, finishing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get your wolf on! (open)   Get your wolf on! (open) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 7:18 pm

She nodded a bit, as she smiled brightly to Isaac, then she moved to him and leaned up to brush her lips over his cheek lightly. “Forget what?” Showing she had already forgotten it, as she chuckled a bit when he grinned, “Oh, you know the sourpuss face he always gets… I swear, it’s like he has a stick up his ass sometimes.” She figured teasing Derek was something that they could have in common. She smiled brightly again, then moved over to Derek and leaning up to kiss him softly on the lips, “I’m going to explore the place. I’m nosy… “ She leaned up to whisper in his ear, “Talk to your Beta.” She kissed his cheek, leaving the muffins with the two, while she went inside the train car, intent on exploring the place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get your wolf on! (open)   Get your wolf on! (open) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 7:32 pm

Isaac put his fingers to the spot on his cheek where Sky's lips had touched his skin, looking shocked. "What was that for?" he said and then chuckled as he got over his surprise. He was even more shocked when he saw Sky kissing Derek, though and watched her as she went into the train car. "Did I miss something?" he asked, looking at his alpha. He'd probably not noticed much that had been happening around him lately, he guessed. The look on Derek's face reminded him of that but he didn't really want to talk about it. He felt like he was going crazy and he didn't want anyone to tell him he was indeed insane. The beta took another muffin from Sky's basket, eating it slowly so he would have an excuse for not talking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get your wolf on! (open)   Get your wolf on! (open) EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 2:51 pm

Derek rolled his eyes, and laughed a little at Sky's comment. "That's enough." he said in a playful yet serious tone. He was a little confused when Sky kissed him, but he returned it, placing his hand on her cheek. He nodded, as she walked away. The way Isaac's face looked, made him chuckle to himself. He got up, and walked over to his beta. "You've missed a lot of things." He grabbed another muffin from the basket, and took a bite out of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get your wolf on! (open)   Get your wolf on! (open) EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:20 pm

There was nothing more she wanted than to help right at the moment. She felt like a Den Mother almost, looking after the males in her life. She did not mind it though, she wanted to be sure people were taken care of. She yawned a bit, as she glanced to the couch which looked comfortable and she laid on it, she was curling up. She was intent on taking a nap, as she closed her eyes but she could still hear what was going on. She figured it was good for them to talk, it would do them both some good. She hoped anyway that it would do them good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get your wolf on! (open)   Get your wolf on! (open) EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 8:22 pm

Isaac lowered his head at Derek's comment, seeming a bit embarassed. "Well, you haven't been around much either!", he said, sounding a bit defensive now. It was true, Derek had seemed distracted lately, not even insisting on their daily training sessions. Of course, Isaac hadn't been upset about this, since he'd had other things on his mind - or rather inside his mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Get your wolf on! (open)   Get your wolf on! (open) EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 8:26 pm

Derek held his hands up in the air. "Alright! Alright! No need to get all defensive on me!" He chuckled, and took another bit of the muffin. Honestly, he had missed hanging around Isaac. "Well then I guess we should both catch each other up on things." He walked back over to the stairs. After taking a seat, he motioned for Isaac to sit next to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Get your wolf on! (open)   Get your wolf on! (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Get your wolf on! (open)
Page 1 of 1