Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  Empty
PostSubject: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:23 pm

This thread takes place after "one more try at a good night."

Stiles pulled up to the parking lot and stooped the car, taking the key out of it. He looked over at her and shrugged. "A few times but I am not very good at all actually. I mean I suck." He chuckled a bit at Nell. "So this should be very interesting. I have a feeling ill fall on my ass a lot!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:39 pm

Nell laughed imagining Stiles falling down over and over again. "You can't suck worse than me!" she said laughing and stepped out of the car, picking up her purse before closing the door. She looked over to the brightly lit building, watching a group of chatting teenagers going through the entrance
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 4:42 pm

Stiles laughed, "just wait until you see how bad I am. I'm sure you're better than me I mean the only person worse than me that I've ever seen is Scott!" Stiles chuckled at the thought of Scott having to hold onto Allison for dear life and yet he still found a way to fall on his ass or sometimes his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:00 pm

Nell laughed some more as she thought about the two friends spending more time falling down than actually skating. "Poor Scott!" she said and waited for Stiles to join her
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:05 pm

Stiles got out of his jeep and shut the door behind him, then walked over to Nell and looked at her, "yeah, it was bad! Ready?" He looked forward and started to walk, looking back to make sure she was following him. Sadly, none of the people at the ice rink were his cousin, he thought maybe he should just give up on finding her. But he wouldn't until he knew she was okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:21 pm

Nell walked next to Stiles towards the ice skating hall. "Ready to embarrass myself? Yeah, I am!" she said laughing and walked into the building, looking around the entrance hall
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:25 pm

Stiles laughed shaking his head, "I'm sure you'll do fine!" He shook his head then walked inside and up to the counter where you pay to get in. He payed for both of them and their skates. he handed Nell her skates and walk over to the bleachers, sitting on them and started to put on his skates.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:48 pm

As they walked up to the counter, Nell started to take out his wallet. She looked at Stiles with a disapproving look on her face. "You don't have to pay for me!" she said as Stiles handed her the skates. She followed him to the bleachers and sat down next to him
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:51 pm

"I know," he smiled at her, "but I want to so I did." He started to put his other skate on and then looked at Nell as she put on her skates. He hoped that he would be able to help her without falling too. He was also excited because he thought that it would get his mind off of things.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:12 pm

Nell pulled at the laces on her skates. "Ok! But next time I'm inviting you!" she said laughing and got up, almost falling back down again. "It feels weird standing on these things!" she said laughing.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:14 pm

Stiles chuckled and then put his hand on Nell's back to help her stay up. "It takes a little bit, but you'll get used to it I promise. He smiled and put his hand next to her and then interlocked their fingers together and walked off the bleachers with her and towards the rink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:36 pm

Nell's legs felt all wobbly as she was standing on the skates. She held on tight to Stiles' hand so she wouldn't fall down. As she saw the other girls on the ice doing beautiful figures, she became scared of embarrassing herself even more
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 6:38 pm

Stiles smiled over at Nell, "Alright here we go. Just hold on tight," He grinned and then stepped out onto the ice. "If you need to, hold onto the side of the rink." He slowly started to skate with Nell and looked over at her to see how she was doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:10 pm

Nell gripped onto the railing with her free hand, still holding on tight to Stiles' hand. She swayed back and forth, fearing she could fall any second. "Don't let go please!" she said chuckling
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 7:11 pm

Stiles laughed slightly, "I won't I promise. I'm not gonna let you fall! Come on, I'm not that evil!" He chuckles, sticking his tongue out at her and then looked as she swayed. He honestly hoped that he didn't fall and bring her down with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:07 pm

Nell laughed and then tried to calm down when she noticed that laughing made her sway even more. "I know you're not! It's just that in the movies they always let go of the beginners hand at some point to make them learn faster!" she said, her voice shaking now and then as she was so wobbly on the skates
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 9:09 pm

Stiles grinned at Nell, "Well it's a good thing your life isn't a movie then isn't it." He chuckled and then loosened his grip on her hand for a split second just to mess with her. He quickly tightened it again and continued to skate around the rink with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 4:13 pm

Nell got scared for a second as Stiles hand felt loose on her own. She felt relieved when his hold got tighter again. "Hey, that was mean!" she said chuckling. She finally mustered up the courage to let go of the railing.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 6:32 pm

Stiles looked at Nell and grinned slowly, shrugging, "I know." He laughed and then gripped her hand tighter, "I won't let go though, I promise. You can trust me. I mean I did just punch a guy in the face for you." He looked down and smiled to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:01 pm

Nell smiled brightly, enjoying the feeling of Stiles' hand in hers. "I know you wouldn't just let go!" she says and starts noticing that she's already starting to feel safer on the skates.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:04 pm

Stiles nodded and smiled at Nell, "Well good! I'll only let go if you feel comfortable enough to skate by yourself. Don't worry." He looked at the ice and smiled as he concentrated on not falling. He would feel absolutely terrible if he fell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:30 am

Nell looked over at Stiles smiling but then quickly looked back forward at the eyes, concentrating on skating. "Come on, admit that you're just too scared to skate all by yourself, too!" she said and laughed. Her smile faded as she saw a group of girls giggling and pointing at her. They were beautiful and looked like the kind of girls that would belong to the most popular ones at school
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:12 pm

Stiles looked over at Nell and grinned, "Okay, fine, you're right. I am terrified right now!" He laughed a bit but it quickly faded when he saw the girls making fun of Nell. It wasnt her fault that she didn't know how to skate and what they were doing was just pathetic. So, stiles turned to look back at Nell and shook his head," Nell.." Before she could answer him, he put his finger under her chin pulling her lips to his and kissing them gently. He knew that when the girls saw them, they would shut up right away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 3:39 pm

Nell was surprised and opened her eyes wide when Stiles kissed him. She soon closed them and enjoyed the feel of his lips against hers. The girls mouths opened in an o-shape as they saw the two of them and they turned away to look for other victims.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 3:42 pm

Stiles pulled back slowly and then smiled at Nell, "I bet they feel pretty stupid now huh?" He grinned and kissed her cheek then looked back at the ice concentrating on it. 'Don't fall. Whatever you do, DO NOT FALL STILES' He thought to himself as they skated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)    I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)  Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm sorry about earlier.. (Nell & Stiles)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next