Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Back here again (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

Back here again (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:17 pm

Stiles sighed as the doctor walked away and ran his hands through his hair quickly, "Dammit," He whispered to himself. He looked back at Nell and then started walking towards her. Once he got to her, he sat down and put his hands over his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:48 pm

Nell was just putting her juice back down when Stiles sat back down next to her. She frowned when she saw him burying his face in his hands. "What's wrong? Is this too much for you?", she asked and put a hand on her friend's shoulder. She could understand if he wanted to leave, a lot of people didn't like hospitals.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:54 pm

Stiles shook his head at her, "No, I'm not leaving you. I'm just worried about you that's all." He sighed and looked down. "Are you okay with me staying here with you until you go home?" He looked up at her seriously and waited for her response. He truly hoped she would be okay with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:10 pm

Nell took Stiles' hand in hers, stroking it with her thumb and smiled at him. "I'm always happy with you being close to me!", she said with a loving look on her face. "Besides, it shouldn't be too long now.", she added and looked at her watch
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:14 pm

Stiles smiled sweetly at her and then looked down. He didn't want to be the one to tell her that she was going to have to stay longer, but he was going to be. "Well, actually Nell, the doctor just told me that you are going to have to stay here for a few days. But I'll be here the whole time. I promise. And.... I can call your father and tell him if you'd like." He frowned and sighed a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:31 pm

After listening to Stiles, Nell had a devastated look on her face and leaned her head back against the chair. "Do you know why?", she asked after a few minutes of silence. "Sure you can stay here, but what about school?" she added not wanting her friend to get into trouble because of her
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:35 pm

Stiles looked and Nell and shook his head, "No, he wouldn't tell me why because I'm not family. " He shrugged, "I'm sure if we wait he will tell us right?" Stiles took Nell's hand and kissed it gently, "You'll be fine. And You are more important to me then school. I need to be here, not there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:50 pm

Nell nodded at Stiles. feeling safer now, knowing that Stiles was there for her. She then suddenly blinked rapidly before slumping back into her chair, unconscious. The alarm sound of the machine hooked up to her went off and some of the medical staff rushed over to her, throwing medical terms at each other, pushing Stiles away.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:54 pm

Stiles' eyes widened and he started to shake her, "Nell, Oh my god, Nell! Are you okay?" As the people pushed him out of the way his heart started to beat faster and he was getting extremely worried. "What is going on? Someone talk to me dammit!" He yelled at them, needing to know what was going on. "Is she okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:07 pm

Most of the staff ignored Stiles, fussing over Nell with their instruments and syringes. "Please give us space and let us do our job! Her immune system is extremely weak! She might have an infection!", a nurse told him and pushed him away some more. Nell looked terribly pale and she looked in pretty bad shape.

ooc: Hope you don't mind the drama! Gotta go to bed now!
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:27 pm

"Oh my god," Stiles mumbled under his breath and then turned around, leaning his head against the wall. He couldn't bare to look at Nell when she was like this. It killed him and it just made him even more worried that he would lose someone else that he loved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 10:13 am

The beeping sound of the monitor next to Nell gradually slowed down and finally returned to its usual volume. "She's stable!" one of the nurses said, breathing heavily. She'd hooked another machine to Nell's body with a tube leading to her nose. "She's gonna stay unconscious for a bit longer! You can stay here if you want! We've called her father, too!", she said to Stiles and left the room.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 10:46 pm

Stiles sighed of relief and watched as the nurse left. That whole situation had just scared Stiles half to death. he was just glad that she was okay now. He needed to get away for a bit though, just to get some food. So, he left the room and went to the vending machine to go buy himself some food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:24 pm

Derek slipped into the back doors of the hospital. He had heard about Nell's recent decline in health, and he was becoming worried. Making sure that the hallway was clear, he slowly opened her hospital room door, and walked in. He stepped into the left corner, where he was shielded from not being seen. He looked over at all of the machines, and sighed. Hopefully, Stiles wouldn't come in and see him in here anytime soon, so he could spend a little time alone with her. Also, he didn't want any trouble with Stiles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 4:27 pm

The machines looked on to Nell gave off a steady beep and the one giving her oxygen made a huffing noise. The smell of disinfectant lay in the air and all kinds of sounds swept in from outside the door. At the same time, her father sat inside his car, rushing towards the hospital and his head full of worries.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 6:32 pm

Stiles got his food out of the machine and then looked back over at Nell's room and noticed someone standing in there through the window. He immediately thought that it was Nell, so he hurried inside to help her, but it wasn't Nell. Stiles looked at Derek and clenched his fists. "What the hell are you doing here?! This had nothing to do with you!" He was pissed now, but he didn't want to ruin anything by doing something stupid to Derek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 8:16 pm

Derek looked over at Stiles as he walked into the room. He put his finger up to his mouth,and motioned towards the nurses that had just come out of the room across the hall. "It concerns me more than you would think. I'm here to help." he said in an agitated yet quiet whisper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 7:59 am

Steven Rivers pulled into the parking lot of the hospital, nearly hitting the side-mirror of another car. He barely took the time to lock the doors of his jeep, not thinking of anything but his daughter. When he entered the hospital, he was already calling for the nurses to bring him to his child and they could barely keep up with him as they brought him to her room. When he entered the room, he rushed to Nell's bed straight away, tears filling his eyes as the image of her laying there brought back the memories of her when the illness was at its worst. Only after a moment did he notice the two boys in the room. "Who are you?", he asked looking at Derek, his voice rising as he was upset. Then he turned over to Stiles, pointing his finger at him. "And you! Did you know about this?", he asked, motioning at Nell.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:22 pm

Stiles chuckled at Derek angrily, "To help? So what you're going to turn her into a monster and give her "The Bite" and then make her feel like she wants it because her cancer will go away?! No! No I won't let you. You won't hurt her, you won't touch her! Don't even look at her!" He stepped away from Derek and shook his head.

As Nell's father entered the room, stiles stepped back slowly, his eyes wide and he was freaking out. "Uh... Mr. Rivers I... She told me a few days ago... She wanted to tell you, but knew you would be hurt... I was going to help but " he sighed realizing how dumb he sounded. He was nervous. Stiles looked at Derek and then back at Nell's father, "This is my cousin...." He looked down and bit his lip, shoving a hand in his pocket on put the other on Derek's shoulder, "Miguel..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 2:21 pm

"And would you rather her die?" Derek paused and took in a deep breath. "I can feel her dying Stiles. She's dying, and there is no other way for her to survive. I can smell the cancer running through her, killing her. It isn't good, and she doesn't have a lot of time. I need to help her before it's to late." He meant every word he said.

He felt extremely awkward as Mr.Rivers walked into the room. As Stiles explained who Derek was, he laughed a little to himself. 'Oh god..' he thought as he waved slightly at Nell's dad. "I'm really sorry about your daughter."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:30 pm

Mr. Rivers looked at the two boys with a look that suggested this whole situation was starting to be too much for him. He opened his mouth to say something when a nurse stuck her head through the door. "Mr. Rivers? I realize this might not be a good time but we need you to fill out some paperwork!" she said with an apologetic look. Steven looked at the two strangers once more and leaned over Nell to kiss her forehead before he left the room. After a while, low moans started to come from Nell and her eyelids began twitching.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:37 pm

Once Nell's father left, Stiles looked at Derek, he had a worried look on his face. "You're lying." He shook his head at him, "No, I don't believe you. This is all just part of your plan to become stronger. I'm not letting you turn her into a monster! I can't let you..." He looked down and frowned to himself. The second he hear a sound coming from Nell, he ran over next to her and grabbed her hand. "Nell.. Hey can you hear me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:42 pm

"I'm not lying to you Stiles. I know, I used to use this to gain power before, but this, this is different. I'm different. I promise you, that I wouldn't lie to you about this." Derek sighed, and walked up behind Stiles. "She's not getting better." He whispered lightly into Stiles' ear. "And she probably never will. That's why I need you to let me do this. Not for me, but for her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:09 pm

Nell mumbled Stiles' name and blinked a few times before opening her eyes. Her vision was blurry but she could recognize Stiles' face and somebody else standing behind him. "Stiles?", she said, her voice sounding hoarse. Her throat felt raw and she had a bad taste in her mouth. Her head felt like somebody had cracked it open with a sledgehammer and she felt very weak.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 6:13 pm

Stiles smiled slightly, yet worriedly at Nell, "Hey, Nell. I'm here. Are you okay?" He ran his hand down her cheek gently and then looked back at Derek angrily, as if telling him that he couldn't bite her. She couldn't become a werewolf. that wasn't right. He looked back at her and sighed, "Your father is here... Just out there signing some papers I think."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back here again (Open)   Back here again (Open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back here again (Open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next