Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  Empty
PostSubject: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:48 am

Stiles sat down on the edge of his bed and waited for Derek to get to his house. He still wasn't exactly sure why he had invited Derek in the first place, but he just kept saying to himself, 'For Sky.' He was sure that Derek wasn't happy with what was going to happen either but they both knew it was for the best. He laid back and looked at his ceiling as he waited. "Please let this be okay." Sky would be so happy when she came home to see them together, unless he ended up nearly dying again....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:53 am

Derek was still a little bit confused as to why Stiles had invited him over to his house. He had said it was for 'bonding time' , which He had concluded to meaning that this was all for Sky. Finally approaching the house, Derek walked up to the front door. He hesitated a moment, before ringing the doorbell. "I hope things end well.." He said under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 1:57 am

Stiles stood up slowly as he heard the doorbell and then walked to the front door opening it slowly. It was so strange to be inviting Derek into his house. Frankly, he hated the idea, but it was to make Sky happy, and to make up for what he had done. He would do anything, I mean anything, to make things right again. Even get along with Derek, that's how much he was willing to do for her, because he wanted to gain her trust and her love back. He looked at Derek, "Hi..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:01 am

An awkward look grew on Derek's face. "Um hi." He shoved his hands into his pants pockets. "Should I uhh.." He motioned towards the interior of the house, implying for Stiles to let him in. This whole situation was extremely awkward, but he knew he had to get through it. I mean who knows, maybe it won't turn out so bad after all, and they might actually have a few things in common! He chuckled at his own thought. Not even possible.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:06 am

Stiles looked down and moved out of the way so that Derek could come inside. The awkwardness of the whole situation was hardly bearable. It was almost sad. "I'm not really sure what we are going to do, but I thought that this would make her happy you know? It will be good for us both." Stiles truly was thinking about it being good for Derek as well because if Sky started to like him more, she wouldn't be as sad, she would be her again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 4:22 pm

Derek walking into the house, stepping into the living room. He could practically feel the awkwardness in the air. Damn, this was just so fucking awkward. He nodded. "We can only hope that this will make her happy." More sarcasm at come out of that, than he had originally hoped for. "But yeah, it will be good for both of us." He paused. "I'm not really sure what we could do either. I was kind of hoping you had an idea."He shrugged, maybe this wouldn't turn out so bad after all.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 4:25 pm

Stiles shoved his hands in his pockets and stood there awkwardly. God, he hoped Sky would be home soon to help the situation a tiny bit. He sighed and looked at Derek, he was going to invite him to his room, but just felt weird about asking him to come to his room. "Um, We could watch.. TV or something.." He chuckled looking down, he realized how awkward this truly was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:14 pm

Derek nodded. "Um yeah. Sure." He knew how terribly awkward this was, and he couldn't take it any longer. The awkwardness needed to stop. He chuckled. "Alright, I know that we both know that this is very um awkward. Let's try and stop that." He awkwardly walks over to Stiles and places his hand on his shoulder. "Not just for Sky, but for us."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:16 pm

Stiles looked at Derek and leaned away from his hand looking at it as if to tell him to get it off of his shoulder. He grabbed Derek's arm and took it off of his shoulder. 'Let's not take it too far okay?" He shook his head and walked over to the couch, sitting down on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:18 pm

Derek rolled his eyes. "Touch me again, and I won't stop myself from banging your head against something." He followed Stiles to the couch, sitting as far away from his as possible. "Okay." He chuckled a little. This was going to be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:20 pm

Stiles looked over at Derek, maybe this was a bad idea. He was threatening him even after what he had done. "Haven't you learned by now? I swear to god, If you even touch me, she will kill you." He shook his head at Derek and turned on the TV. Just Derek breathing annoyed Stiles and every time he spoke, Stiles was reminded how much he really hated him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:54 pm

Derek rolled his eyes. "I was kidding! Geez." That's the thing about Stiles. He never seemed to take a joke. "You didn't think I'd be that big of an idiot, right?" He laughed a little, then looked up at the TV.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:04 pm

Stiles looked at Derek and shrugged, "I don't know Derek, how much of an idiot are you?" He was thinking about when Derek had basically left him to die, "Huge idiot..' He said to himself and then chuckled at it. He looked at the TV and sighed, 'Oh, this better be worth it..'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:30 pm

Derek shrugged. "That's a good question." 'That really is a good question. ' he thought. He looked over at Stiles, with a serious look on his face. "Can I just say something.." He paused. "And get it over with." He wasn't going to say something mean or insulting, it was actually going to be an..
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:33 pm

Stiles looked over at Derek and grinned, knowing what he was about to do. "Okay Derek, say it." He bit his lip trying not to grin, he couldn't help it though, Derek was going to apologize! 'This is hilarious.' He thought to himself as he sat there. He knew that apologizing made Derek feel weak, so it was just that much better. He knew that the only reason he was apologizing was for Sky though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:42 pm

Derek didn't really want to say it, but he was going to anyways. For Sky. Okay, maybe a little bit for Stiles. But mainly for Sky. "I'm uhh..." He could tell Stiles was trying not to grin, which really pissed him off. He put that aside and finally spoke. "I'm sorry." It was said quietly, but at least it was said. "I'm sorry for everything. Everything I've ever done to umm hurt you." He looked down, trying to hold back a laugh. He couldn't even believe that he was apologizing.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:44 pm

Stiles nodded, "You...?" He chuckled lightly and watched as Derek struggled. Once Derek apologized he laughed, "See it wasn't that hard was it?" He grinned even wider at Derek and then shrugged, "I know you did it for Sky, but I'll still accept it because I've chosen to forgive you for her. I guess that makes us even." He sighed and looked back at the TV.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 12:55 am

Derek scoffed. "Your sarcasm doesn't amuse me." He crossed his arms, and turned his attention back to the TV. "It wasn't just for Sky. I'm saying .. Sorry to you because I'm actually SORRY." Which he was. If he could've, he never would have nearly killed Stiles, but what happened, happened, and there's no changing that now.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:01 am

Stile sighed at Derek, "alright maybe that's true but I don't actually forgive you. You almost killed me and the only reason I am pretending to like you is for her." He shook his head and turned back to the show trying to concentrate on it without yelling at Derek. 'No more fights.' He told himself .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:27 am

"I don't see how you could forgive me." Derek took in a deep breath. "I know you hate me, so there's no need to pretend anything. You shouldn't have to pretend to like someone for another person." It was as simple as that. He knew that Stiles would never dis-like him, and not would he ever dis-like Stiles, but that doesn't mean that they can't at least tolerate each other. "I'm tired of always fighting with you. About everything." He chuckled. "We sound like a married couple."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:31 am

Stiles waved his arms up in the air, "Oh my god! Can you please stop acting like a rapist!" He looked at Derek and then back at the TV. The way Derek was talking and acting seemed like he was hitting on Stiles. Although Stiles knew he wasn't, he just wanted to give him a hard time about it. "Look I know that I am funny, and nice, and cool, and unbelievably attractive, but I'm not into that. I'm sorry." Stiles grinned and laughed at himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 1:58 am

Derek choked. "And there you go again.. Provoking me." He rolled his eyes, and uncrossed his arms, placing them at his sides. "You might want to watch what you say." He wasn't going to let himself get angry over this. He laughed, more than he should've, at Stiles' comment. "Whatever. You only wish I was." He chuckled quietly to himself.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:01 am

Stiles shook his head at Derek's comment and decided to just ignore him. All he wanted at that moment was for Sky to come home and see them. Hopefully it would make her happy and then Derek could finally leave. Unless Sky wanted him to stay... Oh god. He never thought of that, what if she... 'ewwww...' Was all he could think as he sat there. "Okay, Listen, when Sky comes back, you two can't be alone together here okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:17 am

Derek shook his head. "What? Why would we even want to be alone together in the first place?" After all, she had kind of nearly killed him. He was confused. 'Why would Stiles..' He couldn't even finish that thought. And now that image was in his head, and he didn't want it there.. "Damn it Stiles.." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 2:18 am

Stiles put his hands up and shrugged, "I'm just making sure! I'm not letting you touch my cousin.. that.. way.." He put his hands on his face because it was so awkward to talk about and the thought was grossing him out. ""Just no! Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)    A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Little Bonding Time (Derek & Stiles)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next