Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Dude, This isn't working (Scott & Stiles)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

Dude, This isn't working (Scott & Stiles)  Empty
PostSubject: Dude, This isn't working (Scott & Stiles)    Dude, This isn't working (Scott & Stiles)  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:15 pm

Stiles walked into the locker room from the lacrosse field slowly, Scott was following behind him. Once he got to his locker, he opened it and sighed a bit. Scott had been trying to help him make team captain when lacrosse started up again, but it wasn't really working. Honestly, Stiles didn't care that much, but he just wanted to mess with Scott a little bit. After everything, they could use some laughs. "You're a terrible coach man." He said looking back at Scott.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dude, This isn't working (Scott & Stiles)    Dude, This isn't working (Scott & Stiles)  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:41 pm

Hearing the comment from his best friend made Scott laugh. Scott didn't reply until he reached his own locker. "I'm sorry i don't know the speech from independance day by heart" he was of course referring to their actual coach and all around comedian mr. finstock.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Dude, This isn't working (Scott & Stiles)    Dude, This isn't working (Scott & Stiles)  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:54 pm

Stiles laughed a bit at Scott making fun of coach. As he was laughing, he took his shirt off quickly and then put it in his locker. He looked over at Scott and shook his head. "I thought you were going to help me become team captain! I think you may have made me suck even more!" He grinned at his friend and waited for his reaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dude, This isn't working (Scott & Stiles)    Dude, This isn't working (Scott & Stiles)  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:10 pm

Scott began to undress as he heard his freinds reply. he laughed and said "stiles you dont suck, you just dont play very much" he was sure that given a few actual games that stiles could actually be a good lacrosse player.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Dude, This isn't working (Scott & Stiles)    Dude, This isn't working (Scott & Stiles)  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:14 pm

Stiles laughed and then reached for his clean shirt in his locker, putting it on. He grinned at Scott and then pushed him back a little bit. "Well your coaching is making me suck, dude. It's not working!" He couldn't help but laugh because Scott was incredible at lacrosse and Stiles had no business messing with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dude, This isn't working (Scott & Stiles)    Dude, This isn't working (Scott & Stiles)  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:43 pm

"sorry was all he could manage" he knew that stiles was joking but Scott felt bad sometimes about how much his freind has to deal with his problems. leaving him little time to practice in his spare time or what have you.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Dude, This isn't working (Scott & Stiles)    Dude, This isn't working (Scott & Stiles)  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:45 pm

Stiles shut his locker and then shook his head at Scott. "I'm just kidding Scott. Come on, after everything that has happened with Jackson and Allison and Lydia, we deserve some laughs!" He smiled at Scott and then sat down on the bench in between the lockers. "It's kind of nice having it all be over though right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dude, This isn't working (Scott & Stiles)    Dude, This isn't working (Scott & Stiles)  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:24 pm

Scott thought for a moment before replying with "Yeah i guess your right" he smiled and finished dressing him self before shutting his own locker.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Dude, This isn't working (Scott & Stiles)    Dude, This isn't working (Scott & Stiles)  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:29 pm

Stiles smiled a bit and then looked up at his best friend. "I mean we can just focus on us you know? We don't have to worry about girls or crazy werewolves and lizard people going around and killing everyone we love! We can become better people!" Stiles hadn't realized just how amazing life was at the moment until now. He couldn't imagine how Scott must have felt. Probably incredible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dude, This isn't working (Scott & Stiles)    Dude, This isn't working (Scott & Stiles)  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:44 pm

Scott smiled finaly realizing what stiles meant. yeah no more constantly Having to protect everyone.
"i dont have to protect everyone anymore" he said laughing at the realization. and feeling a weaight being lifted from his shoulders. this is why he enjoyed hanging out with stiles, no matter what, stiles was an optomist and could brighten almost anyones day. save for maybe derek.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Dude, This isn't working (Scott & Stiles)    Dude, This isn't working (Scott & Stiles)  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 10:50 pm

Stiles laughed at Scott, "I know! You don't have to be the hero anymore! Relax for awhile man!" He smiled a bit and then looked back at Scott, "And it's summer! No more Harris bugging you every day. Oh wait.... that's just me." He laughed and then looked around the locker room. "it's refreshing isn't it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dude, This isn't working (Scott & Stiles)    Dude, This isn't working (Scott & Stiles)  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:04 pm

"what is?" he said ignoring the reference to summer school. and still feeling a bit releived that he doesnt have to protect everyone any more.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Dude, This isn't working (Scott & Stiles)    Dude, This isn't working (Scott & Stiles)  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:26 pm

Stiles shrugged a bit, "Everything, you now? Just being able to relax for a while and not having to think about everything else. Just being able to focus on us." Stiles sighed of relief and then closed his eyes for a bit, just taking in the moment. These moments didn't happen too much in Beacon Hills lately.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dude, This isn't working (Scott & Stiles)    Dude, This isn't working (Scott & Stiles)  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:41 pm

"Yeah" Agreed Scott. "We haven't had too much time to just hang out" He said looking at his best friend. "I can't even remember the last time you came over to my house just to come over. Lately its been because of Jackson, or Lydia. Let's have a guys night." He said though he didn't know exactly what they could do.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Dude, This isn't working (Scott & Stiles)    Dude, This isn't working (Scott & Stiles)  EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:21 am

Stiles looked at Scott nodding, "I know man, It's been awhile since we could just relax. Let's do it!" He laughed a bit and then bit his lip. "But what could we do?" There really wasn't much to do around there. Just bowling and ice skating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dude, This isn't working (Scott & Stiles)    Dude, This isn't working (Scott & Stiles)  EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:54 pm

Scott thought for amoment. what did they use to do? before all the crazy stuff started happening? he honestly couldnt remember. "im not sure stiles, what did we use to do?"
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Dude, This isn't working (Scott & Stiles)    Dude, This isn't working (Scott & Stiles)  EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:57 pm

Stiles shrugged, "Come on old man, you can't remember what we did less than a year ago." He grinned and then laughed a bit. "We practiced lacrosse, just hung out at one of our places or searched for dead bodies." Stiles laughed because that was the whole reason why Scott was now a werewolf.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dude, This isn't working (Scott & Stiles)    Dude, This isn't working (Scott & Stiles)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Dude, This isn't working (Scott & Stiles)
Page 1 of 1