Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Looking for Scott (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

Looking for Scott (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Scott (Open)    Looking for Scott (Open)  EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:35 pm

Stiles walked up to Derek's abandoned train hoping to get help with finding Scott. He knew that Derek would be able to find Scott with him. As Stiles walked up he hoped no one else would be there. He didn't like Derek's new pack at all so he hoped to avoid them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Scott (Open)    Looking for Scott (Open)  EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:48 pm

With the whole pack being out running the woods, making sure to watch out for the new alpha pack, Erica was stuck in the hide out to make sure that nobody came in looking for them. Sitting up on one of the top stairs, she smirked as she saw a clueless Stiles standing with his back to her. Silently, she came up behind him, tapping his shoulder with one of her claws."Looking for something? You look like a little lost puppy."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Scott (Open)    Looking for Scott (Open)  EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:51 pm

Stiles jumped and turned around quickly. "Oh my god!!" He sighed as he saw Erica. He shook his head. "I'm just looking for Derek." He walked away from her toward the train
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Scott (Open)    Looking for Scott (Open)  EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 8:58 pm

Erica grabbed Stiles' arm as he began to walk."Derek isn't here right now? Is it an emergency?"She asked, raising an eye brow."I can help you find them."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Scott (Open)    Looking for Scott (Open)  EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:03 pm

Stiles pulled his arm away and looked at Erica. "How do you know about that?" He tilted his head slight. He was confused. "I can find Scott myself." He said to her walking away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Scott (Open)    Looking for Scott (Open)  EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:05 pm

Erica began to walk after Stiles."I know you're a dumb ass, but I also know you're not THAT big of a dumb ass to go out in the woods by yourself with everything that's going on. Plus, you won't be able to find Scott near as fast as I can."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Scott (Open)    Looking for Scott (Open)  EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:08 pm

Stiles shook his head at her. "I appreciate the offer, but no." He looked at her and then started to walk away." He pulled out his phone and started to call Scott one more time to see if maybe he would answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Scott (Open)    Looking for Scott (Open)  EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:14 pm

Erica rolled her eyes, leaning up against one o the posts."Listen. I'm not letting you go out there alone. If something happened to you, Scott would kill me."She grabbed her jacket, slipping it on."I may be a girl, but I'm stronger and faster then you. Even if you and your ego won't admit it."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Scott (Open)    Looking for Scott (Open)  EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:17 pm

Stiles shook his head knowing that he would hate this experience. Erica had always gotten on his nerves. He sighed. "Well this should be fun." He shook his head turning away from her and started to walk outside
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Scott (Open)    Looking for Scott (Open)  EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:19 pm

Erica have Stiles a pat on the back, pushing him forward about."Consider it bonding time, Batman. Just think. You're basically part of the pack. You're always here, stuck up Scott's ass."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Scott (Open)    Looking for Scott (Open)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Scott (Open)
Page 1 of 1