Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

The First Move (Victoria & Isaac)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The First Move (Victoria & Isaac) Empty
PostSubject: The First Move (Victoria & Isaac)   The First Move (Victoria & Isaac) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:16 pm

Takes place two days after "The Hunted [Not Really]"

Victoria had walked up to Scott's front door, knocking on it. Her wound was fully healed. She had wanted to go see Isaac the day after she met him, but her wound had called the shots. Victoria spent those two days, cleaning the wound, getting the leftover remants of Wolfesbane and Mistletoe from the Arrow that came out of nowhere. She also had been excercising her arm too, making it work physically. Victoria hadn't fully repaid Allison back for stitching her wound up. Victoria waited a few minutes for someone to answer the door. Even though it was her younger cousin's house, she didn't want to just barge in, like she owned the place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Move (Victoria & Isaac)   The First Move (Victoria & Isaac) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:26 pm

Isaac still felt a bit awkward about answering the door, and the phone too for that matter, as he still felt like a mere guest. But Melissa had told him a thousand times now that this was his home for now and he could feel free to act like it was. When she'd first said this to him, memories of his old home came to his mind and he'd felt like saying he was happy this wasn't like his home because he felt a lot happier now than back then. He was wearing a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt when he walked over to the door to open it. He probably was more suprised than he should be when he saw Victoria, she was Scott's cousin after all. "Victoria! Hi!", he said with a broad smile and stepped out of the way to let her in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Move (Victoria & Isaac)   The First Move (Victoria & Isaac) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:37 pm

Victoria's face lit up when Isaac had opened the door. "Hi Isaac," She said, smiling at the beta. "I'm sorry for not showing up the day before, or even yesterday. something happened," She said, gesturing to her shoulder. "The night we talked, I was walking back to my apartment, and I had heard something behind me. I thought it was you, but no one answered or shown themselves, and that's when I caught the scent of a Human - a Hunter," Victoria said. "Do you know of any Hunters who lace their weapons with mistletoe and Wolfesbane?" She asked Isaac. The more information I get about who attacked me, the better off I'm at finding them, Victoria thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Move (Victoria & Isaac)   The First Move (Victoria & Isaac) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:48 pm

A frown crept onto Isaac's face when Victoria explained what had happened to her. He walked over to the couch and sat down with her while she kept talking. He pulled one leg up onto the couch and stretched his arms out on the back of the couch, one of them resting behind Victoria's head. He now wished he'd walked her back to her apartment, but of course he hadn't thought that a girl like her, being an Alpha and all that, needed a man by her side for protection. "Well, the only hunters I know in this area are the Argent's, but they're not our ennemies anymore!", he said and wondered who could have been the one to shoot at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Move (Victoria & Isaac)   The First Move (Victoria & Isaac) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:02 pm

Victoria smiled and said, "In speaking of that, Allison Argent helped me last night." Victoria said, keeping her smile. Victoria made the same look from last night. Heart was beating rather faster then normal. I decided to try something. "You know, I wanted to say this last night, but it was so sudden. You're really cute," Victoria said, somewhat blushing, and she wasn't lying when she said it either. She moved her hand gently to his, not wanting to do something too uncomfortable, but just touch his hand. "To be honest, I've never met other Werewolves aside from Ennis's Pack." Victoria said, smiling at Isaac. Victoria couldn't tell if she was being or romantic or creepy because she never had dated - ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Move (Victoria & Isaac)   The First Move (Victoria & Isaac) EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 5:15 pm

Isaac was actually a bit surprised to hear that Allison had helped Victoria. Sure, she helped Scott and the other wolves she knew, but for her to help an unknown werewolf, and an Alpha moreover, was something he wouldn't have expected of her. Another frown crept over his face and he blushed lightly when she told him that he was cute. No girl had ever said something like this to him or showed interest in him in any other way. That's why it was suite hard for him to believe that Victoria could really like him in that way. "That explains it, you don't have met enough werewolves you could compare me with!", he said and chuckles, hiding his insecurity with his humor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Move (Victoria & Isaac)   The First Move (Victoria & Isaac) EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:38 am

Victoria grabbed his hand said, "That may be the case, or it could be because I like you," Victoria said, giving Isaac the hint. She caressed his hand gently, listening to his heartbeat. It didn't matter if Isaac used a sense of insecurity. She got that a lot through her lifetime. "I really do like you, Isaac." Victoria breathed, smiling at the beta. "And I'll prove it to you," She said, kissing him on the lips. Victoria didn't really know what to do in situations like this, so she just let her instincts tell her that it will work out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Move (Victoria & Isaac)   The First Move (Victoria & Isaac) EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:52 pm

Isaac felt his skin tingling as Victoria stroked his hand and he looked down at her fingers for a second. He was still not sure if she really meant what she was saying or if she was just joking around. Could she really like him after just seeing him once? His eyes widened in surprise when she kissed his lips and had no idea where to put his hands. Her lips felt very soft against his own and after the initial shock he relaxed and put one hand on her arm. After they broke apart again, Isaac wasn't sure where to look or what to say. "Wow...that was a surprise!", he simply said after a few minutes of awkward silence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Move (Victoria & Isaac)   The First Move (Victoria & Isaac) EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 5:54 pm

Victoria smiled and said, "I can be full of them," and laughed. She continued to caress his hand, then touched his chest gently. "Our heartbeats are in synch with each other," She mentioned, listening to Isaac's again. "In speaking of Surprises, would you like to go on a date?" Victoria smiled at Isaac.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Move (Victoria & Isaac)   The First Move (Victoria & Isaac) EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 6:07 pm

Isaac wondered for a moment if she meant anything by it when she said their heartbeats were in synch. Was that supposed to have some sort of deeper meaning or did she just mention it to let him know. He thought about her question for a while and asked himself what Scott would think about him going out with his cousin. "Do you mind if I talk to Scott first? I mean, I don't need his permission or anything thing, but I don't want to risk having a fight with him!", he said and chuckled, looking down at her hand stroking his for a second, before looking back up into her eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Move (Victoria & Isaac)   The First Move (Victoria & Isaac) EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 6:14 pm

Victoria chuckled and said, "Trust me on this, Scott won't care, but if you feel like it's right, then you can," Victoria smiled at Isaac. She was actually surprised by that. Scott's not going to have a problem at all with us, and if he does, then he can deal with it. He's a big boy," Victoria thought to herself. "Anyways, have you met up with Derek any about me meeting him?" She asked, finally realizing that she had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Move (Victoria & Isaac)   The First Move (Victoria & Isaac) EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 6:19 pm

The beta shrugged and smiled at her apologetically. "Well, I never had a sister or a cousin, so I don't really know how a guy would react to that!", he said and grinned, feeling a bit foolish. "No, I haven't seen him since then! Things are a little tense between us since I moved in with Scott and his Mom!", he said and bit his lower lip, looking down as he thought back to the night Derek kicked him out of the loft.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Move (Victoria & Isaac)   The First Move (Victoria & Isaac) EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:42 pm

Victoria looked at Isaac concerned when he said that things weren't working out with him and Derek, and she knew why - Deucalion. It was because of him that everything is so messed up right now. "He's wanting Derek to kill off his Pack to join him, is he?" Victoria asked, mentioning Deucalion while putting her palm into Isaac's. It was like what had happened to Ennis all over again. "Deucalion is a master when it comes to fooling people, but if Derek is a Hale like you say, then Derek will find a way get past Deucalion," Victoria smiled softly. "And you don't have to apologize about that," mentioning what he said a few minutes ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Move (Victoria & Isaac)   The First Move (Victoria & Isaac) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:07 pm

Scott had already tried talking to Isaac about that night Derek threw him out. He reasonded with the beta, explaining that his alpha had probably sent him away to keep him safe. But even if that was true, Isaac was disappointed that Derek had resorted to such measures as to throw a glass at him, doing the exact same thing his father had done on their last night together, as Isaac had told Derek. "Deucallion is doing all he can to get Derek to kill me and his other betas!", the young werewolf said with a nod. "He's already managed to have him kill Boyd, so I'm starting to get a little worried!", he said with a bitter chuckle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Move (Victoria & Isaac)   The First Move (Victoria & Isaac) EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:41 pm

Victoria could only look at Isaac with a frown. He's already managed to have him kill Boyd. That part of the sentence that Isaac had said kept ringing in Victoria's head, like a broken record on a record player. Victoria's eyes changed from her normal chocolate brown to her feral Alpha red eyes. She clenched her fists tightly, with her claws digging into the palms of her hands, blood flowing out. "How about we go settle this with Deucalion now?" Victoria said, hearing enough. The image of ripping the Demon Wolf's throat out with her teeth made Victoria want it to happen even more. "He doesn't know that I'm alive. If we surprise him, we just might get the better of him with just us two," Victoria said, being serious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Move (Victoria & Isaac)   The First Move (Victoria & Isaac) EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 4:24 pm

Isaac was a bit shocked by Victoria's reaction and grabbed her hands as she drew blood from her flesh. He winced as he did so, as her claws now dug into his hands, making him bleed. Isaac felt his own rage rise up inside him as he thought back to the night Boyd was killed. A small voice inside his head told him again and again that he had no chance against Deucallion and that he probably wouldn't get out of a fight alive, but he just buried that voice deep inside him. "Sure, why not? I would love to sink my teeth into him!", he said as his eyes glew yellow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Move (Victoria & Isaac)   The First Move (Victoria & Isaac) EmptyThu Aug 01, 2013 6:37 pm

Victoria looked at Isaac and said, "Good, Let's go right now." She said, pulling Isaac with him. She had noticed that she hurt him, and decided to take some of the pain away. She didn't mean to stab her claws into his palm, but the thought of killing Deucalion was overwhelmingly good. "We'll jump him at his apartment," Victoria smirked with her red eyes still flashing. She dug her keys out of her pocket, and said, "We can both ride on my motorcycle. Let's go!" She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The First Move (Victoria & Isaac)   The First Move (Victoria & Isaac) EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:18 pm

The little voice inside Isaac's head screamed at him that he would get both of them killed, but he ignored it. He looked down at Victoria's arm as she was holding his hand and saw her veins turning black for a moment as he felt some of the burning from her claw marks wash away. "It wasn't that bad, but thanks!", he said as they both walked over to her motorcycle.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The First Move (Victoria & Isaac)   The First Move (Victoria & Isaac) Empty

Back to top Go down

The First Move (Victoria & Isaac)
Page 1 of 1