Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Looking for Scott 2 (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

Looking for Scott 2 (Open)  Empty
PostSubject: Looking for Scott 2 (Open)    Looking for Scott 2 (Open)  EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 11:24 pm

This Thread Takes Place After Looking For Scott

Stiles sighed shaking his head at Erica. "Just shut up and walk." He kept walking through the reserve looking for Scott. Stiles saw something out of the corner of his eye and decided to to go over and see what it was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Scott 2 (Open)    Looking for Scott 2 (Open)  EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:59 am

Erica watched Stiles as he walked away, standing in her spot for a moment. She began to channel her wolf side, taking in a deep breath, searching for Scott's scent. She looked around, realizing what direction he was in."Scott is a few miles away from here. He and Derek were here a little bit ago."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Scott 2 (Open)    Looking for Scott 2 (Open)  EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:04 am

Stiles looked over at Erica and nodded. "Okay. Lets go." Stiles started to walk that way looking around, trying to find anything that could help him figure out what the hell Scott was doing, and why he wouldn't answer his freaking phone. Stiles sighed as he walked closer to where Erica said Scott would be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Scott 2 (Open)    Looking for Scott 2 (Open)  EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:11 am

Erica followed Stiles, making sure to keep going in the same way as Scott."He isn't ignoring you or anything. Derek probably made him leave his phone in his car or something. You know how easily Derek gets annoyed."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Scott 2 (Open)    Looking for Scott 2 (Open)  EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:16 am

Stiles nodded at Erica and continued to search for something that could help them. "Do you know why they are out here?" He looked over his shoulder at Erica. He thought maybe she would know. I mean she was part of Derek's pack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Scott 2 (Open)    Looking for Scott 2 (Open)  EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:19 am

Erica looked at Stiles, a confused look on her face."You mean, he hasn't told you?"She sighed and leaned against a tree, unsure if Derek had a reason for Scott not telling Stiles."Well, there's this new pack in town. But..it isn't normal. These are alphas. Derek has the pack out patrolling."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Scott 2 (Open)    Looking for Scott 2 (Open)  EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:23 am

Stiles stopped where he was and turned around. "Wait what?" He looked at Erica surprised. Stiles knew that something would end up going wrong but, not this wrong. "There is a pack of... Oh god."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Scott 2 (Open)    Looking for Scott 2 (Open)  EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:28 am

Erica nodded as she looked at him."That's why I couldn't let you come out here alone. Boyd and I saw them."She sighed, her head snapping up as she heard a howl."I don't think that's a good sign.."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Scott 2 (Open)    Looking for Scott 2 (Open)  EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:37 am

Stiles jumped as he heard the howl. He turned his head. "Oh damn." He started to walk back. "Um, maybe we should go." He looked up at Erica and looked around trying to see where the howl came from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Scott 2 (Open)    Looking for Scott 2 (Open)  EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:39 am

Erica nodded and motioned for him to go infront of her, heading back from where they had just been."you go first, I'll watch your back. Last time it was like they just showed up on the snap of a finger."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Scott 2 (Open)    Looking for Scott 2 (Open)  EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:49 am

Stiles looked at her and nodded before walking in front of her. "How many of them are there? why are they here?" He kept walking slowly looking back at Erica hoping he could get some answers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Scott 2 (Open)    Looking for Scott 2 (Open)  EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:51 am

Erica shrugged, thinking for a moment."I'm not sure. I know of 4 at least. But I'd say that there are others."She continued looking around, making sure everything was clear.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Scott 2 (Open)    Looking for Scott 2 (Open)  EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:55 am

Stiles looked forward again. "Well they seem incredibly dangerous." He sighed and kept walking slowly hoping that nothing would happen to them. He looked at his phone to see if Scott had answered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Scott 2 (Open)    Looking for Scott 2 (Open)  EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 2:06 pm

Derek had taken Scott out for a little walk, so he could explain the whole alpha pack situation. He took Scott to a spot in the Preserve where no hunters could see/hear them. Derek noted that the alphas wanted to turn him and Scott against each other. Halfway through the chat, they could hear footsteps about a mile away. Derek stands up and motions for Scott to follow, but he sees Scott looking at the missed calls from Stiles. "I told you to put that away, or I won't hesitate to throw it at another wall." As Scott finally agrees to cooperate they make there way to find where Stiles and Erica are, so they'll be protected.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Scott 2 (Open)    Looking for Scott 2 (Open)  EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 5:39 pm

As Derek and Scott appeared infront of her and Stiles, she leaned back against one of the trees."Stiles said he needed to talk to Scott, so I helped him find you all. I knew it wasn't safe for him to be by himself. Isaac is back keeping guard. Have you all found anything out here?"She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Scott 2 (Open)    Looking for Scott 2 (Open)  EmptyFri Jan 04, 2013 6:35 pm

Derek and Scott approach Erica, and Scott begins to say something but Derek interrupts. "I'm glad you have someone back keeping watch, and about your question... Scott and I did find something a bit interesting that you Stiles will surely enjoy." Derek pauses for a moment, then begins to speak again. "We saw one of the Alphas while we were exploring, and what was interesting was that she had claws coming from her feet, and hands." After he finishes explaining his descovery, he leans up against a tree waiting for Stiles' response.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Scott 2 (Open)    Looking for Scott 2 (Open)  EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:35 am

Stiles looked at Derek kind of weirder out. "Wait her feet? What the hell?" That sounded extremely terrifying and a little bit disgusting. "Well that seems like it would hurt... bad." He shook his head trying to forget the image of a werewolf with claws on their feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Scott 2 (Open)    Looking for Scott 2 (Open)  EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:44 am

Derek laughed when Stiles finally responded. "Oh, and don't worry we're fine. No need to ask or anything." He rolls his eyes. "So, have you two found out something interesting. I obviously know you were looking for Scott, but there's something off about you two."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Scott 2 (Open)    Looking for Scott 2 (Open)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for Scott 2 (Open)
Page 1 of 1