Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Lost in the woods [New wolf first full moon. Poor boy] (open)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Conner Connell

Conner Connell

Lost in the woods [New wolf first full moon. Poor boy] (open) Empty
PostSubject: Lost in the woods [New wolf first full moon. Poor boy] (open)   Lost in the woods [New wolf first full moon. Poor boy] (open) EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 11:08 pm

This was absolutely perfect. Conner had absolutely no idea where he was. Well, that wasn't entirely true, he knew he was in the woods. He had arrived in town with his parents a few days ago and he was still jet lagged. He had fallen asleep somewhere around five in the morning and had woken up some time in the afternoon.

Wanting to take his mind off things, he had gone for a jog. His intentions were to go around his new neighborhood and get the lay of the land, but he ended up here in the middle of the woods.

"Damn," he muttered to himself as he pulled his earbuds out and turned his iPod off. The realization that he was wearing his running shorts with no pockets hit him like a ton of bricks. He had no phone, no wallet and no way to figure out how to get home. All he had was his iPod strapped to his arm and a damp shirt.

He looked up and noticed the orange glow in the sky. was the sun going down? How long had he been running? He sat down on a tree root to catch his breath for a moment and figure things out.

"Hello?" He called in the off chance that someone might be nearby. He couldn't have run that far into the woods without realizing it, could he? "Is there anyone out here?" No answer. He had a funny feeling in the pit of his stomach, but ignored it. It was probably something to do with traveling so far from home.

Conner looked up at the darkening sky seeing the first star peeking out from behind a cloud. At least if the clouds weren't too bad he could see by their light to try and find his way through the woods. Not to mention the light of the moon which was probably behind a cloud like that first star was.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the woods [New wolf first full moon. Poor boy] (open)   Lost in the woods [New wolf first full moon. Poor boy] (open) EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 10:54 pm

That evening had been like any other evening in the Argent household as of recently, Allison's father was holed up in his office and Allison herself in her room doing school work. Looking out the window Allison noticed the sun beginning to set. Shutting the book she had been studying from on her desk Allison stood up and walked over to her closet. She hadn't been out of her house much recently, her fathers request, but she was itching for a run. Allison used to go running all the time, it was her times she could be alone, truly alone. Music up on her ipod, her hair pulled up, it was relaxing to her.

Sighing softly as She walked over to her closet, Allison pulled out her jogging clothes and quickly changed. Walking over to her dresser she pulled a hair tie off of the handle of her brush and pulled her shoulder length hair up into a high bun on the top of her head before turning around and walking over towards her bed. As she sat down and quickly pulled on her running shoes Allison stopped for a second, biting her lip softly, contemplating if she should go running or not. She knew her father would worry but Allison needed this, She needed to be alone, and free. Standing back up Allison grabbed her phone, ipod and headphones off of her bed side table before quickly and quietly sneaking out of her bedroom and then out of the apartment she now shared with her father.

Running through the woods Allison stopped to catch her breath. Taking one ear bud out of her ear she glanced up at the sky. The sun was fully set and she could see the clouds and stars high up in the sky. Resting her hands on her knees Allison continued to try to catch her breath. 'I should have paced myself more. She thought to herself closing her eyes and evening her breathing. 'I wonder how far i've run so far...and how far I am in the preserve. The thought made Allison's heart skip a beat. She was so into her run she never realized how far away from home she had actually gotten.

Hearing a slight noise Allison's eyes shot open and her head shot to her left. She thought she had heard someone talking, calling out. Standing up straight and pulling out her other ear bud, Allison quickly paused the music on her ipod. A curious look on her face she slowly, and cautiously, began to walk towards the spot she had thought she heard the talking coming from.
Back to top Go down
Conner Connell

Conner Connell

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the woods [New wolf first full moon. Poor boy] (open)   Lost in the woods [New wolf first full moon. Poor boy] (open) EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:26 pm

Conner suddenly heard music in the distance. Someone was nearby! He pushed himself up with a grunt and looked around, but saw no one. He tugged at his damp shirt and rubbed at his eyes for a moment. He was feeling a bit weird.

"Hello!" He called out again in the direction of the music. And. . . Was that footsteps? Was someone else running out here? "Hey! Who's out here? I'm lost!" His stomach began cramping and he doubled over in pain. Sweat dripped from his brow into the leaves on the ground as he heard the footsteps stop. He followed where the sound had come from and saw a girl standing there pulling headphones from her ears. That couldn't be what he heard. He stumbled out from behind the trees, his stomach feeling like it was doing back flips inside of him.

"Hey!" He held his stomach and tried to act like he felt fine. "Hey I don't know where I am. I just moved here with-" He cut off for a second as it felt like his skin was crawling. He was no longer winded from his run, but he was still sweating. "With my parents," he continued. "I was at the school the other day. They were getting me registered." He knew he was rambling, trying to keep his own mind off the pain rather than trying to strike up a conversation with a stranger. "I think I saw you."

It was too much. He finally cried out in pain and doubled over again, his skin itching all over, feeling like it was trying to crawl off his body. He fell to his knees in the dirt and looked up at her. His eyes glowed a bright blue and his teeth were becoming sharp. "Oh god, what's happening to me?! Please, help!"
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the woods [New wolf first full moon. Poor boy] (open)   Lost in the woods [New wolf first full moon. Poor boy] (open) EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 12:16 am

As Allison walked closer towards the source of the sound she saw a boy, possibly around her age stumbling out from behind the trees. The boy was all sweaty and looked like he had been out here doing the same thing Allison had been. As he began to talk Allison noticed an accent in his voice, he wasn't from around here. As she listened to his ramblings, maybe out of nervousness Allison thought, her eyebrow raised in curiosity.

Finally opening her mouth to respond the the boy Allison was cut short as the boy screamed in pain. As the kid fell to the ground Allison started to rush towards him, a look of concern on her face, but as he looked up at her, eyes glowing blue, her expression changed rapidly. Backing away slowly the boys cries for help pierced Allison's ears and she stared at him unable to move. From the looks of what was going on Allison didn't think the boy knew what was happening to him at all, which was the worst possible thing.

Knowing she had no weapons on her to protect herself, Allison kept her distance, warily running her eyes up and down the boy. She contemplated reaching for her phone, to call her dad, scott, stiles, even maybe Derek, but mad the frantic decision not to. The movement might be too much and the boy could attack her. Her mouth clamped shut Allison kept backing away slowly, trying to move far enough away that she was out of the line of fire, and closer to any possible items she could use as a weapon.
Back to top Go down
Conner Connell

Conner Connell

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the woods [New wolf first full moon. Poor boy] (open)   Lost in the woods [New wolf first full moon. Poor boy] (open) EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 12:32 am

Conner's fists clenched at the dirt as claws grew from his fingers. He fell down, writhing in the dirt as the moon bathed him in light. The writhing stopped and he was still. A growl left his lips as he opened his eyes, looking up at the stars. He pushed himself up, seemingly ignoring the girl for the moment as he soaked up the moonlight. Once he was up, he lifted his head and let out his first howl.

Finally, he turned and spotted the girl, his blue eyes focusing on her for a moment. He tilted his head with a small growl, her scent was strong. He stared at her before baring his fangs and lunging at her, claws first.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the woods [New wolf first full moon. Poor boy] (open)   Lost in the woods [New wolf first full moon. Poor boy] (open) EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 12:56 am

Still backing away slowly Allison stared at the boy, her eyes focusing in on him and on everything happening in this small lapse of time. There was little to no time to think or act. Allison knew now it would be impossible to get to her phone in time to dial a number let alone tell whoever she called what was going on. Feeling a branch or rock hit against the back of her running shoe Allison, without taking her eyes off the boy, started to slowly and carefully squat down to grab the object.

As the boys howl pierced the silence shared between them, goosebumps ran over Allison's body. As the boys blue eyes focused on her, Allison heard a growl escape his mouth. Tightening her hand around the object, which she could now feel was a decent sized rock, Allison's eyes widen in shock and horror as the boy lunged towards her. Everything her father had recently taught her ran through Allison's mind. Fighting techniques, werewolves weaknesses, however few there were, and escape routes if need be. As the boy jumped at her Allison went into attack mode, dodging the young werewolves claws and teeth and striking him repeatedly with the rock she clung to. Allison didn't want to harm the boy but she had to do what she could to fight him off and protect herself.
Back to top Go down
Conner Connell

Conner Connell

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the woods [New wolf first full moon. Poor boy] (open)   Lost in the woods [New wolf first full moon. Poor boy] (open) EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 1:38 am

The rock collided with Conner's head with a sickening thud. He felt the pain shoot through his head and he fell off of the girl. He tried to get back up and attack again, but the girl was quite strong and even with just a rock, she was an able fighter. He fell back to the ground again with a growl.

Something small and metal landed on his face when he fell back. He reached up and grabbed it to brush it away. In doing so, he broke the small chain that was around his neck. He stood up, blood dripping down his face from where he had been hit with the rock. The chain dangled from his clenched fist and as he was about to throw it away, he hesitated.

Memories of Rory flooded his mind. His first boyfriend. His only boyfriend. The one who had given him his necklace. They had started as just friends when they were little, they had the same teachers and the same classes and it had eventually become a teen romance and Conner could picture nobody else but Rory. That was when he had been his happiest.

He flashed back to the present and realized what was happening. His head was throbbing and the girl still stood there with her rock. He had the nearly overwhelming urge to lunge at her again, but he did his best to fight it off. He began to shake and fell to his knees again with another howl of frustration. What had happened to him? Where was this bloodlust coming from? He couldn't see himself so he had no idea he had physically changed and the idea of him being a werewolf never even crossed his mind.

He wiped at the spot where he had been hit and pulled away a bloody hand. He looked at it, finally spotting the claws. He was still shaking and eyed the girl again, this time with a look that appeared to be a mix of both fear and pure animal desire to kill.

"Help me?" Conner's knuckles were turning white as he clenched the small necklace.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the woods [New wolf first full moon. Poor boy] (open)   Lost in the woods [New wolf first full moon. Poor boy] (open) EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 1:59 am

As the boy backed away from her Allison realized that one of her strikes must have collided with his body. Raising the rock again as it looked as thought the boy might attack again Allison froze ready to defend herself against another attack but was surprised when the boy fell back again and farther away from her. Not moving Allison watched with curiousness and fear as the newly transformed wolf seemed to grab something and stood up, blood falling from the spot she must have smacked him with the rock. Still watching Allison saw the boy loosing focus, seemingly distracted. Seeing this as an opportunity Allison began to back away still holding the rock as a defensive weapon.

Her eyes still on the boy, Allison tried to move quickly and swiftly into the trees. Her plan was to get as far away from here as quickly as possible and find her father or Scott, but as she moved into the trees she heard the boy speak. His voice sounded like it had before he had transformed and it made her freeze in place. Staring from the edge of the trees at the boy Allison saw mixed feelings in his eyes. She knew she shouldn't go back, knew she should just count her blessings and run far away from here until she could contact her father but something in his voice made her stay. Her voice shaky but strong Allison called out to the boy. "Do you know what you are? What you just tried to do?" Her hand still clenched tightly around the rock Allison stood her ground, not moving closer nor farther away from the werewolf standing in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Conner Connell

Conner Connell

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the woods [New wolf first full moon. Poor boy] (open)   Lost in the woods [New wolf first full moon. Poor boy] (open) EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 2:11 am

Th throbbing in his head started to fade as he began to heal. He managed to unclench his fist and bring the necklace up to look at it. It was a simple little chain with a little wolf dangling from it. Both his first and last names had wolf in their meaning. Rory had found that amusing so he had given the wolf pendant to Conner for his last birthday. The claws still shocked Conner, but the more he thought about Rory, the less he wanted to kill the girl with the rock.

"I tried to kill you," he spoke barely above a whisper. As he looked back up, his features shifted and he looked normal again aside from his bright blue eyes. "I didn't . . . I was never. ." He was about to say he had never been bitten, he couldn't be a werewolf. But that day last week when he woke up in the park with a bloody and torn shirt with no wounds on himself and only a faint memory of growling. He looked at the pendant again. "Wolf?" He tried swallowing past the lump in his throat. "Werewolf?" He looked back up to the girl, his eyes fading back to their normal human shade of blue.

Conner didn't realize he was backing up until he ran into a tree. He was shaking his head, mouthing the word no and he began to shake a bit. He sat down hard on a root and seemed to have forgotten the girl was there. "I'm a werewolf," he said to himself. "They were right. They do exist." Then, while looking at the snapped chain, he absently added, "I'm going to need to get this fixed. . ."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the woods [New wolf first full moon. Poor boy] (open)   Lost in the woods [New wolf first full moon. Poor boy] (open) EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 2:21 am

Watching the boy intently as he studied the necklace he held in his claws Allison lightened the hold on the rock in her hand. Clearing her thought Allison softly spoke to the boy, "It's not the first time I've almost been killed." before realizing he wasn't paying attention. The results of what had just happened seemed to have taken over his mind and made him forget she was even there. As he looked up at her and spoke the word 'werewolf' Allison made eye contact with the boy. 'How did he know about werewolves...how could he..' Allison thought to herself as she watched him back far enough way to hit into a tree and then sat down.

Wearily Allison took a few steps close to the boy. She wasn't sure if he even knew she was still there. Clearing her throat a little before speaking Allison spoke in a soft tone. "Who was right? How do you know what happened? Who are you?"

Last edited by Allison Argent on Mon Sep 02, 2013 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Conner Connell

Conner Connell

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the woods [New wolf first full moon. Poor boy] (open)   Lost in the woods [New wolf first full moon. Poor boy] (open) EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 7:09 pm

Conner had indeed forgotten the girl was there, but the sound of her voice snapped him out of his own private moment and back to the world. He looked up at her, his eyes watering, a single tear trailing down his cheek. He wiped it away and put the small necklace back into his pocket. He figured she should know what he was talking about, since he did just try to kill her.

"My parents," he said softly, still shaking a little bit. He could feel the new wolf in him still trying to get out. "They believe in werewolves and I never did. I left the house when they said we were moving to America. After that I don't remember anything until I woke up the next morning. My shirt was torn and bloody, but I wasn't hurt. I didn't tell them that I remembered growling from that night. They would have assumed werewolf and started trying to research me for their books."

He looked at his hands now, which still had claws on the tips. He didn't know how he had gone back to looking normal and he had no idea how to make his claws go away. He stood back up again, wiping another tear from his eye as he stood.

"My name is Conner. You can just ignore everything I said, you probably don't care about some random kid's dumb life. Even if he did just try to kill you, which I'm really sorry about, by the way." He had no idea she knew all about werewolves and had no reason why he would think she might. "Could we. . . Could we maybe keep this moment between us? I mean, you're not going to go blab to the whole school that the new kid's a freak, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the woods [New wolf first full moon. Poor boy] (open)   Lost in the woods [New wolf first full moon. Poor boy] (open) EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:19 am

Watching the boy as a tear fell down his face Allison resisted the urge to go sit by his side and comfort him. She still was unsure about his actions seeing as he was a new wolf. Sighing a little Allison dropped the rock she still held in her hand to the ground and wrapped her arms around herself as she listened to the boy explain. She was shocked that the boys parents knew about the existence of werewolves and thoughts filled her mind about them. 'Were they hunters? Did they know about their son?'Shaking those thoughts away Allison concentrated on the rest of what the boy was telling her. Her eyebrow arched slightly at the mention of the boys parents being authors but she didn't comment on it.

Watching as the boy stood Allison nodded at him. "I'm Allison, and you're wrong...I do care. I know more than you probably think I do...more than i probably should Conner." Allison took a couple of cautious steps toward Conner and nodded at him trying to catch his gaze. "I won't tell anyone about this..but there is a couple people i think you should tell, and i don't mean your parents." Allison watched with uncertainty at how this boy would react to what she just told him, if he would transition into a wolf again, or stay calm and talk to her. Taking in a deep breath she prepared herself mentally and physically.
Back to top Go down
Conner Connell

Conner Connell

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the woods [New wolf first full moon. Poor boy] (open)   Lost in the woods [New wolf first full moon. Poor boy] (open) EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 2:44 am

"And why would you care?" He asked, almost angrily, his eyes flashing blue for a moment before he worked to calm himself. "I just tried to kill you for no reason other other than you were in front of me. Why would you care about me?" He tried to take a step back when she moved forward, but he ran into the tree again and stopped.

"Thank you, I - " He cut off. Did she really just say there were people he should tell about this? He was going to keep this completely to himself and this girl better keep it to herself too, or else....Or else what? What was he going to do? He wasn't a killer, he had never killed anyone before. At least that's what he believed, His blue eyes told a different story. A thought occurred to him and he looked back up at her.

"You already know about werewolves don't you?" He took a step closer. "Are you one? No, no you aren't, otherwise you wouldn't have hit me with a rock."He reached up and touched where she had hit him. It was now completely healed but dried blood still covered some of his face.

"But there are more here, aren't there? That's why they moved me here. Some of their crazy friends probably heard rumors from this place, so they picked up and moved. Your wolf friends are the reason I had to leave everything and everyone I know behind. Hell, their the reason I left the house last week and got bit in the first place!" He ended up screaming the last few sentences at her, his face shifting back to his new wolf face and his eyes flashing blue. He realized what was happening and backed away to the tree again, trying to calm himself down. He remained calm and didn't attack this time, but his face remained changed.

"I'm sorry. Maybe you should go away before I try to kill you again." He said it, but he didn't really mean it. He didn't want to be alone right now. And as long as there was a rock nearby, she could protect herself. "So what are you then, if you can defend so easily from a werewolf?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lost in the woods [New wolf first full moon. Poor boy] (open)   Lost in the woods [New wolf first full moon. Poor boy] (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost in the woods [New wolf first full moon. Poor boy] (open)
Page 1 of 1