Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

I will survive (open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

I will survive (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   I will survive (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 7:05 pm

Lydia kept wiping his face as gently as she could, before going to apply the bruise cream.

She rested her hand under his chin and made him look at her. "No one deserves this. ok? And you are not useless. I don't think you're useless..."

She kept cleaning his face sadly. She hated that he thought that way. She hated the idea of someone making anyone feel that small. No one should ever feel that small.

That was when Lydia realized, Isaac wasn't a loser like she'd once thought. He was just a boy who's been told he's a loser for so long that he's started to believe it. And she hated that he did. Lydia wasn't the best person in the world, but she would never make someone feel like this. At least she hoped she wouldn't.

Lydia looked at Isaac and whispered "I want to help you ok? Because even if i don't know much about you, I want to. ok? I want to be your friend and help you out and whatever i can do to make you see that you aren't alone against your dad ok? You have me." She spread the bruise cream gently over his face, hoping she hadn't gone too far.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   I will survive (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 7:27 pm

Isaac looked up at Lydia as she was cleaning his face and wondered if he could actually believe her. He could still not really understand why a girl like Lydia Martin would help him, but he was starting to be more grateful about it than suspicious.

He was still worried about going to school since his bruises wouldn't just disappear no matter how much cream Lydia would smear onto them. He also still needed to go see a doctor judging by the pain in his chest and had no clue what he should tell the hospital staff if they asked about his injuries.

But Lydia's words got him thinking and he got an idea to solve his problem, although he was nervous to ask his classmate about it.

"Well, if you want to help me...I really need to go see a doctor, because I think my dad might have done a bit more damage than a few bruises. Could you come with me and say that you saw some thugs beating me?", he asked, stuttering a bit and biting his lower lip, nervous about how Lydia would react.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   I will survive (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 7:34 pm

When he spoke, she stopped what she was doing to hear him out, properly. She smiled weakly and nodded at him. "Of course...I'll drive..."

She was happy he was letting her in. She was happy she could help him, even if it was in something so minuscule as taking him to the doctor. She gently helped him up, and smiled at him. He wasn't as slouched over so, she could see just how much taller he was than her. She liked it.

She turned away quickly. She had a boyfriend. This was just the guilt talking. She didn't really feel anything for him more than just guilt and friendship; wanting to help him no matter what.

Maybe it was just the way he looked at her, like she mattered. So completely the opposite of how Jackson looked at her, or treated her to be honest. She liked this, though. Being with someone, and not having to pretend to be something she wasn't. She was honestly getting sick of pretending to be a dumb ditz just to stay popular.

She was glad she met him, she could see them being friends. Helping each other when they needed it. She needed someone, really there, as much as she pretended she didn't. Sometimes she felt utterly alone, even around Allison. But when she was with Isaac, she didn't feel that way.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   I will survive (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 7:43 pm

Her answer relieved him as he hadn't been sure how she'd react and he gave her a weak smile. Isaac groaned when he got up from the toilet, pressing one hand on his side as he felt the pain go through him like a lightning bolt.

He usually didn't worry or care much about himself but now he was actually scared there might be something really wrong. If he really thought about it, he was more concerned with the complications a serious injury would bring with it, though.

He was glad he had Lydia by his side and didn't have to go through this all by himself. Plus the doctors would probably not believe his story if he showed up on his own and maybe they'd even call in social services or something like that.

Isaac was still a bit surprised Lydia hadn't tried to convince him to tell somebody about the abuse that was going yet. He would have thought she would have tried to get him to talk to a teacher or a policeman or someone else in authority but it didn't seem like she was going to do that.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   I will survive (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 7:50 pm

Lydia watched him get off of the toilet, debating whether she should ask him to tell someone. An adult. The police. But then as she thought about it, she realized her would never tell anyone. The only reason she knew, was because she was smart enough to figure it out.

She gently helped him down the stairs and towards the car. She was going to help him if it was the last thing she did. She felt responsible for him. They would be friends now. He would be her friend. "Isaac...thanks for letting me in..."

She said it almost in a whisper as she helped him into his car. She looked at him, sweetly. He was so innocent. Like a little boy.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   I will survive (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:04 pm

Isaac cautiously climbed into the passenger seat of Lydia's car, trying not to move too much since every shift of his limbs sent new waves of pain through his body. He's grabbed his sunglasses and put up the hood of his hoodie, shielding him from the curious looks of people around him.

"Well, you actually let yourself in, but thanks for your help.", he told Lydia, even letting out a soft chuckle as he said so. She really was quite persistent and had a strong mind and self-confidence about her. Characteristics that Isaac obviously lacked.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   I will survive (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:09 pm

Lydia smiles wide, before closing the door and going to the Driver's side. "someone had to help you out..."

she started the car and drove towards the hospital happy that Isaac let her in. He looked kind of ridiculous though, with the glasses and hoodie. She didn't say anything because she knew it would make him uncomfortable. Unconsciously, she leaned over the and held his hand in hers. She hadn't even noticed she did it, maybe because it felt so natural.

She glanced a him smiling. He had his head out the window. It was cute. He was cute.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   I will survive (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:21 pm

Isaac looked out the window at the passing houses for a while until he felt Lydia's hand grab his. Surprised, he glanced over at her but she was busy looking at the road in front of her at that moment of course. His mouth formed a soft smile and he gave the girl's hand a quick squeeze and then continued to hold on tight, as if her hand was a lifeline.

Isaac would never have confessed to anyone about his father's abuse out of free will, but he was actually glad Lydia had found out and was now possibly starting to become his friend. Of course her not telling anybody about what was going on played a big role in this.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   I will survive (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:33 pm

When he squeezed her hand, she smiled. She liked hanging out with him, or taking him to the hospital or whatever this was. She liked it. And she hoped they could hang out more in the future. that he wouldn't keep pushing her away.

When they got there, she parked the car and turned to him, never letting go of his hand. "Are you ready? They're probably gonna poke you and stuff and its gonna hurt."

She was worried. She knew that he was in a lot more pain than he led on. She knew it wasn't just his face that was bruised. She looked at him, amazed at how his blue eyes stood out against the bruises surrounding them. She wondered how anyone would ever want to hurt this beautifully innocent boy.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   I will survive (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:43 pm

Isaac felt the level of his nervousness rise again as he looked over at the hospital, not having had good experiences with these places. As a child he used to be afraid of needles and his mother would always hold his hand when he had to get shots. Of course, given what he'd been through in the meantime, he wasn't afraid of pain anymore.

"I'm as ready as I'll ever be, but I'm more afraid about their questions actually.", he admitted and held on tight to Lydia's hand like he used to do with his mother's.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   I will survive (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:48 pm

Lydia nodded, smiling and they walked into the Hospital. She'd been here recently, she remembered, the tried to shake the memory away. She held his hand throughout everything. She didn't let go. When they called him in, she looked at him and smiled. "I'll be waiting here, ok?"

To be honest she wanted to go with him, make sure he was ok. She wanted to make sure he wasn't mistreated. She looked at him, smiling reassuringly, hoping he'd ask her to go with him. Maybe he would. But then again, maybe not. He wasn't hiding from her anymore. And she loved that he wasnt.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   I will survive (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 8:53 pm

Isaac was nervously tapping his foot as he sat in the waiting area with Lydia, his knee bobbing up and down all the time. When his name was called out, he stood up still holding Lydia's hand. He looked at her with a lost expression in his eyes as she told him she'd wait for him.

"Aren't....aren't you coming in with me?", he asked, sounding like a lost boy. He then realized he couldn't ask too much of her though, he would just have been glad if he didn't have to face the doctors and nurses and their endless questions by himself. But Lydia had already helped him so much, it would really be selfish of him if he asked her for even more.

"I mean, you don't have to!", he quickly added to not make her feel like she had to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   I will survive (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:01 pm

Lydia got up, gripping his hand again. "I didn't know you wanted me to come too..." She smiled at him. She found his insecurity quite cute. "I want to."

She looked at him, smiling sweetly, not wanting to push him. They were friends. And she wanted to help his gorgeous tortured boy as much as she wanted to win a Fields Medal. She lead him into the examination room, nervous for the both of them. She was gripping his hand a little too tightly. Once she noticed his hand was turning white, she quickly dropped it, blushing. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   I will survive (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:08 pm

The teenager felt reassured by Lydia's words, telling him that she was staying by his side. He nodded a few times before going to the examination room, more to himself than anybody else. He's already noticed the other poeple around him staring at him and his bruises, whispering about him. Of course he could guess what they were saying, but as long as he could convince the doctors, he was content enough. It was his luck he didn't know anybody who worked at the hospital and as far as he knew, his father didn't either.

When Lydia let go of his hand, apologizing for holding it too tight, he gently grabbed it again, not wanting to let go. Feeling her soft skin against his had something calming about it and he could really use that right now.

"You don't mind?", he whispered, a soft but still nervous smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   I will survive (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 9:12 pm

When Lydia felt him grab her hand again, gently. She blushed and looked down at their hands, smiling a little. She liked the way her skin tingled when he touched it. She gently shook her head and whispered "No... I don't mind at all..."

Lydia intertwined their fingers gently. They stood there silently waiting for the doctor to come in. This silence was nice. It wasn't awkward it was just... silence. She felt her mind wondering to Jackson, and what asshole thing he might be saying next. She loved him once. Truly she did. But lately, it was like she was just a chip on his shoulder. And she didn't want to be just a chip on anyone's shoulder.

She glanced at Isaac and smiled. "It's gonna be ok...yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   I will survive (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 11:02 am

Isaac softly rubbed his thumb over Lydia's hand absent-mindedly. His right leg was constantly bouncing up and down, something he always did when he was nervous. He nodded at her and took a deep breath when she tried to reassure him.

Finally the door opened and a doctor came in, looking down at his clipboard instead of them when he greeted them.

"So Mr.Lahey, tell me what happened.", he prompted the teenager and looked up at him now, his face immediately getting suspicious when he saw his patient's bruises.

"Well...I..um", Isaac only stuttered and looked at Lydia with a lost expression.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   I will survive (open) - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 08, 2014 1:44 pm

Lydia squeezed his hand softly when the doctor came in. As soon as she heard him ask that, she knew Isaac would not be able to answer. "Well Last Night..." she started "We were walking down the street and some thugs attacked him...I took him home, but this morning he was complaining about his ribs, so i thought it be best to bring him here..."

She looked at the doctor, knowing he wouldn't be able to see through her lie. Because she was amazing at it. She held Isaac's hand supportingly. She wanted to be here for him. She loved it.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   I will survive (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 10:57 am

The doctor just looked at the teenagers for a while, obviously trying to decide whether to believe them or not.

"Just take off your shirt for me, Mr.Lahey so that I can examine you properly.", the doctor then said and Isaac felt himself get more nervous. His face already looked bad, but his torso was even worse. There were scars on his back that obviously came from a knife and he was sure the doctor would be able to tell that some of his bruises were older than others. He also felt self-conscious about Lydia seeing him half naked but he guessed he had no choice if he wanted the doctor to help him.

He pulled his shirt up over his had, grimacing while doing so as he felt more pain rush through his body and he let out a groan as the pain got worse. After taking off his shirt, he grabbed Lydia's hand again so he wouldn't feel so lost and alone.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   I will survive (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 3:52 pm

Lydia watched silently as Isaac took his shirt off. When he did, she silently gasped at the amount of bruises and scars covering his torso. He obviously had a few broken ribs and was in a large amount of pain, due to the wincing she saw.

She gripped his hand tight, intertwining their fingers, letting him know he wasn't alone. She knew the doctor would know it wasn't a couple of thugs, due to the amount of new and old bruises covering his torso. She silently watched as the doctor examined him, and prayed that he would be ok.

She didn't want him to get in any more trouble. She really really wanted him to be ok. She needed him to be ok. She looked at his face, hating how pained he looked, wondering how he could look so beautiful even through the bruising and swelling of his face.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   I will survive (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 5:55 pm

Isaac saw the expression on the doctor's face when he took in his patient's bruises and scars. The older man looked at the two teenagers, holding on to his stethoscope which was hanging around his neck.

"Now young lady, are you sure you saw your friend being attacked by a couple of thugs?", he asked in a cautious tone of voice, trying to convey to Lydia the message that telling the truth was very important through the look he gave her.

Isaac was beginning to get even more nervous and he looked from the doctor to Lydia and back again, probably holding the girl's hand tighter than he should have.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   I will survive (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 5:58 pm

Lydia gripped his hand, as hard as he was gripping hers. She knew she should tell the truth. But something inside her didn't let her. She knew if she did, Isaac would be unprotected. She needed to protect him.

So, Lydia nodded slowly. "Yeah... I saw them." She saw the doctor's disappointed face and just stood tall.

She caressed Isaac's hand with her thumb reassuringly. She needed to protect him, and right now protecting him was making sure he was ok. She would deal with getting his dad arrested later. She knew it wasn't the right time.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   I will survive (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 6:13 pm

Just when the doctor was about to say something more, his pager went off and he looked at it with a frown on his face.

"Okay guys, I'm sorry. An emergency just came in and I have to go take care of it, but I'll leave you in very capable hands.", he excused himself, giving the half naked teenager one last concerned look.

He walked out the room and Isaac let out a big sigh.

"I'm sure he knows! He's gonna call the cops for sure!", Isaac started to panick before the door opened again and a nurse walked in.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   I will survive (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 6:20 pm

Lydia went to reassure him when he started to panic, but she couldn't because Mrs. McCall walked in.

"Hello Isaac and Lydia..." She smiled weakly at them. "The doctor said you had a broken rib and some bruises from a thug attack?" She obviously didn't believe it. When Lydia went to confirm the story, Melissa stopped her. "I know that's not true. Lydia, you may think you're protecting Isaac by lying to us but you're not. And Isaac. You do not have to put up with any of this, do you understand? I will be calling the authorities."

Lydia gripped Isaac's hand silently, knowing how much of a strong hand Melissa had. They couldn't argue even if they wanted to, because Melissa would do it anyway. Lydia barely whispered "Maybe she's right Isaac..."
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   I will survive (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 6:31 pm

Isaac's eyes widened as he recognized the nurse as Mrs.McCall, one of his teammates' mother. She would probably not let this go and in a few days everyone would know what a horrible father he had. The boy began to panic even more when Mrs.McCall made it clear that she knew they were telling lies and, even worse, that she was going to call the police.

"No, you can't do this!", Isaac yelled, his eyes filling with tears and he grabbed his shirt and put it back on.
"I have to go!", he then added and jumped off the examination couch, doubling over and coughing as the sudden movement made caused horrible pain to shoot through his chest.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   I will survive (open) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 6:39 pm

When Lydia saw him jump up then double over in pain, she called out: "Isaac!"

Lydia quickly went to him and helped him up. "Isaac, are you ok? Isaac you need their help. Ok? you probably have a few broken ribs."

Melissa looked at them and felt sorry. "Isaac, we have to keep you overnight. You can't go back home like this ok? I'll take care of everything don't worry ok?"

Lydia held him, making sure he was ok, not even caring what Melissa said anymore. Isaac needed to be ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I will survive (open)   I will survive (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I will survive (open)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next