Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Conner Connell

Conner Connell

Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner)   Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 1:31 am

Conner just grinned, listening to Lydia. She really liked the boy, he could tell. He leaned in on his elbows and looked her in the eye. "You and I seem to be similar. When we want something, or someone, we will get it. But with Stiles, you somehow think it might be wrong to be with him. Is it because of what the other students think? Because if it's that, then ignore them and follow your heart. But if it's something else, I still say follow your heart."

He remembered when he had been with his first boyfriend. It had actually been the opposite. The boy had been the popular kid and Conner has been the weird kid. When they started dating, it elevated Conner and he learned the ways of the popular. "I know some things about climbing the popular ladder in school. Though I fell off of it a couple years ago. But I just got up and kept climbing." He tried to forget what had happened a few years ago. And technically, he didn't remember it, but he knew what he had done. He had been wearing the leather cuffs on his wrists ever since.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner)   Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 1:44 am

Lydia blushed as Conner saw right through her. "It's just... He's been in love with me since we were 8... What if we get together and I'm not what he expected and he gets rid of me?" She hated how vulnerable she sounded.

She looked at him. "I can't imagine why you'd ever fall through the social ladder to be honest. You're amazing." She smiled at him, sipping her coffee. "I really appreciate you hearing me out."

She really did. Beneath the shiny plastic exterior that Lydia held up for most people, she was just a normal human being. And she liked that he saw that and knew what it felt like. She'd just met Conner, and she already told him more than she'd told Allison. She loved having someone objective to confide in. And she loved that he shared stuff with her too.

Conner Connell was exactly the kind of friend she needed.
Back to top Go down
Conner Connell

Conner Connell

PostSubject: Re: Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner)   Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 2:15 am

"My social fallout is best left to a different conversation. Don't want to bring the table down into a deep depression that it might never climb out of. And if He doesn't appreciate you for you, then you rip his heart out. Or give him some social sabotage to keep him at the bottom of the ladder. From what I have seen, you can be a bit of a bitch, but are amazing to those you actually care about." He grinned a little at the insult, but it was true. He had seen and heard her talking down to some of the other kids at school, but she was always nice to her friends.

"If he can't see that, then he doesn't deserve you. Either that, or he actually is gay and I have a shot at him." He grinned, flashing his pearly whites at her. "Seems like all the out gays in the school are already taken."
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner)   Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 2:19 am

Lydia's eyes filled with tears as she talked to him. She chuckled at his comment about her being a bitch and caring when she wanted to. She knew it was true. She quickly blinked away the tears and looked at him. "Trust me though... He's not gay."

She smiled to herself, remembering the kiss all those months ago and how it changed everything.

She then thought to his comment about deep depression. "You know, if you ever wanna talk about anything from your past or whatever i'll be here and listen just like you listen to all my rambling on."

She smiled and finished her coffee, enjoying Conner's company.
Back to top Go down
Conner Connell

Conner Connell

PostSubject: Re: Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner)   Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 2:56 am

Conner rubbed at the back of his head, feeling a little awkward talking about himself in such detail. He pretended to be disappointed that Stiles wasn't gay, though he had been joking earlier. He finished off his drink and scooted the empty cup off to the side. He swallowed and leaned in a little bit more. "That's not something I really want to talk about in the open. But I'll at least say that I was in therapy for a few weeks."

When he said he was in therapy, most people would think he went to a therapist every couple of days for a few weeks. No, he was institutionalized for nearly a month. He couldn't even remember doing it. He only remembered going on the vacation with his family, then he wake up in a hospital back home.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner)   Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 3:00 am

Lydia nodded, understanding him closing off. She didn't remember her winter dance or doesn't even know how she finds dead bodies, only that she's a Banshee. She smiled at him, obviously understanding.

She decided maybe he needed some alone time. So, She leaned in and kissed his cheek. "I'm gonna go try and catch up with Stiles. But how does shopping this afternoon sound?"

She smiled at him, happy she had a shopping buddy to go with now. She really liked him, despite his sheltered attitude. He'd open up, she concluded.
Back to top Go down
Conner Connell

Conner Connell

PostSubject: Re: Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner)   Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner) - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 09, 2014 10:45 pm

Conner nodded, tossing his empty cup away, slinging his bag back across his shoulder. "Today sounds good. Take my mind off of things. And I can get a new outfit to go dancing in." He grinned and stood up, stretching a little. Shopping would be a good distraction. It was easier to forget his past when he was focused on clothes. Or shoes! Shoes were a big plus.

"Thanks for the coffee and the shopping plans, but I think I'm going to finish my free period with some swimming like I had planned." He pulled out a black and red speedo, grinning at her. "Someone in this school has to be way too sexy. Might as well be me." He stuffed it back into his bag and headed towards the pool. "Meet you at the mall after school!"

(Aaaaaaand FIN!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner)   Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Idle Hall Chit Chat (Lydia and Conner)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2