Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek)   Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:13 am

After finally getting Allison in the car, Derek walks over to the driver's side and hops in. He hears Allison mumble 'I will not accept you as my alpha Derek. No matter what you do', and feels a bit of rage. "Listen Allison alright? I don't care if you accept me as your alpha or not, but let me explain one thing. Wolves are stronger in packs, and if you don't want to be in mine, that's fine, but I'll warn you now. Omegas will get killed no matter how hard they try to survive." Derek starts his car, and the ride to the Argent's his is everything but silent.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek)   Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek) - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:18 am

Annoyed Allison glares at Derek. "Scott's been doing pretty well on his own...I'll just join up with him..even if we aren't dating right now." She looks out the window as her heart pounds anticipating whats to come when they finally reach her house. Allison bites her lip gently trying to hold back tears as they pull up to her house.
Back to top Go down

Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit (Allison & Derek)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2