Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Ice Pick (Derek and Erica)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ice Pick (Derek and Erica) Empty
PostSubject: Ice Pick (Derek and Erica)   Ice Pick (Derek and Erica) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:27 pm

This Thread Takes Place Before Erica Was Bitten

Derek walks into the Beacon Hills Hospital after finally finding a second person suitable for being in his pack. He turns a corner to find the room of the epileptic Erica Reyes. Once he sees the nurse leave, who happens to be Scott's mom Melissa Mccall, he enters the room and walks up to the hospital bed. Derek begins to roll the bed out into the hall and into the Morgue where he is sure no one will be there. He notices Erica opening her eyes and sorta freaking out, so he motions that everything is alright. "Stay still."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Pick (Derek and Erica)   Ice Pick (Derek and Erica) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:31 pm

After having another one of her spells, Erica was back in the hospital for her seizures. After Mrs.McCall had left her, Erica shut her eyes and began to relax. As she felt her bed begin to move, she had no worry. She figured it was one of her nurses. When she opened up her eyes and saw Derek, she gasped and jolted up, scooting back on the bed."Wha..what do you want from me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Pick (Derek and Erica)   Ice Pick (Derek and Erica) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:44 pm

After shutting the doors to the morgue, he stands in front Erica and begins to read the side effects on her pill bottle out loud. "Anxiety, Weight Gain, Acne. Wow Erica." Derek hears Erica mumble 'How do you know me. "Let's just say we have a mutual friend." After an awkward silence Derek pulls Erica towards him and says, "What if I said that I could make all of this go away?" Derek waits for Erica to respond.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Pick (Derek and Erica)   Ice Pick (Derek and Erica) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:47 pm

Erica sighed as she listened to Detek read her side affects off to her. She looked around the room, looking for a way to get out. When she heard Derek's offer, well technically his question, she looked at him. How could he have a way for her to get rid of this? She thought for a moment, looking into his eyes, her answer obvious. She slowly nodded her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Pick (Derek and Erica)   Ice Pick (Derek and Erica) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:50 pm

Derek saw Erica shake her head and then he knew that Erica was willing to do anything. He flashes his eyes red, and pulls her up close. "I have to warn you though, there are some downsides to becoming a werewolf." After saying 'werewolf' Derek realized that he hadn't really told her anything about that yet, but he just stuck with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Pick (Derek and Erica)   Ice Pick (Derek and Erica) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 7:56 pm

When Erica saw Derek's eyes, her heart sunk. What had she got herself into this time? Before she could push hi off after hearing the word 'werewolf', she felt his teeth sinking into her. A rush went through her body, and before she knew it, she felt herself collapse from the pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Pick (Derek and Erica)   Ice Pick (Derek and Erica) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:01 pm

Derek noticed Erica collapse and he thought 'oh shit'. He then notices Erica open her eyes and looking extremely frightened. "It's already Erica I can help you. Just let me explain a couple of things before I sneak you out of here." He sees Erica nod her head in agreement so he continues. "Being a werewolf is a gift, it gives you the power to heal, unlimited strength, and it makes you not feel so defenseless. But, let me warn you now. There are hunters out there who will try to kill you, but as long as you stick with me, you'll be alright."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Pick (Derek and Erica)   Ice Pick (Derek and Erica) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:07 pm

As Erica came back to herself, she nodded and took in a deep breath."You promise you'll help me?"She was making sure he was being for real. Her luck, he'd change her then leave her for dead. Everybody always left her or stayed away from her, so she wasn't very big on trusting people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Pick (Derek and Erica)   Ice Pick (Derek and Erica) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:12 pm

Derek listened to Erica's heartbeat as she talked to make sure she was going to be okay. "I promise that I"ll help you get through it." Derek paused. "I know what your thinking, and I'm not going to leave you for dead."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Pick (Derek and Erica)   Ice Pick (Derek and Erica) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:19 pm

Erica nodded softly, letting out a sigh of relief."Alright, I'm in. Anything is better than...this."she said, motioning around the room. She stood up slowly, looking up any Derek."Now how exactly is this going to happen?"She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Pick (Derek and Erica)   Ice Pick (Derek and Erica) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:24 pm

Derek was examining the situation after listening to Erica's question thinking the same thing himself. "Well, first you'll start feeling a bit different in the next day or two when the bite has completely healed. You won't have to worry about completely going out of control and shifting, until the next full moon." Derek motions for Erica to get up so they can sneak out of the hospital without being seen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Pick (Derek and Erica)   Ice Pick (Derek and Erica) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:28 pm

Erica nodded as Derek explained things to her. She stood up, making sure her balance was okay before she started walking."alright, lets get out of here."She stayed behind Derek, waiting to see where he was going to take her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Pick (Derek and Erica)   Ice Pick (Derek and Erica) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:32 pm

Derek grabs Erica's hand, pulls her behind him, and peers his head around the hallway. Once he sees that the coast is clear, he begins to walk down the hallway. "Follow me, there should be an exit right around the corner."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Pick (Derek and Erica)   Ice Pick (Derek and Erica) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:34 pm

Erica nodded, staying as close to Derek as she could. She followed how directions, relieved when she saw that the exit was right infront of them. Looking around the parking lot, she waited to see which car he would lead her to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Pick (Derek and Erica)   Ice Pick (Derek and Erica) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:42 pm

Derek walked up to the exit, and slowly opened the door trying not to make a noise. As him and Erica arrived at the parking lot, he pointed at his sleek black camaro and walked her up to it. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Pick (Derek and Erica)   Ice Pick (Derek and Erica) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:48 pm

Erica smirked as she saw his car, quickly getting into the passengers side. When he was in, she looked over at him."It's very nice. I could of guessed this was yours."She waited a moment before asking another question."what I'm am I supposed to tell my parents?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Pick (Derek and Erica)   Ice Pick (Derek and Erica) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:51 pm

Derek smiled when she said she liked his car, "Don't worry, I already have that taken care of. Just relax Erica, enjoy the air." He started the car and the engine roared. Derek noticed Erica flinch when that happened. "You'll get used to it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Pick (Derek and Erica)   Ice Pick (Derek and Erica) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 8:56 pm

Erica nodded slowly, a smile crossing her face as she took in a deep breath of air. New scents flooded into her nose, and she could now hear things from far away. She chuckled slightly, looking over at Derek."You've given me something that the doctors haven't even been able to do after years."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Pick (Derek and Erica)   Ice Pick (Derek and Erica) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:02 pm

Derek chuckled as he watched Erica adjust to her new found 'powers'. "So, where do you want to go? I was thinking the old abandoned rail depot where you can meet Isaac, but that's up to you." Derek said that with a sarcastic yet serious tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Pick (Derek and Erica)   Ice Pick (Derek and Erica) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:07 pm

Erica laughed and shrugged her shoulders, looking over at Derek."Sure. Why not."She leaned back in the seat, pulling her legs up under her."So who else is like...us?"She asked. She knew there couldn't just be 3 of them in town. From what sh had studied in school, she knew that wolves were stronger in larger numbers. She figured this would be the same.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Pick (Derek and Erica)   Ice Pick (Derek and Erica) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:11 pm

Derek smirked at her question and answered with a shrug. "Well, let's see we have Scott, Isaac, Me, and you. Anything else you wanna know?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Pick (Derek and Erica)   Ice Pick (Derek and Erica) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:13 pm

"McCall? Huh. That explains his huge change to starting line. And that little girl friend of his."Erica laughed and thought for a moment, a seriousness coming over her."The hunters you mentioned. Who are they? Do they live here or just come in on the full moon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ice Pick (Derek and Erica)   Ice Pick (Derek and Erica) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 9:21 pm

Derek laughed when Erica had a sudden change in attitude. "That's thing, Allison Argent's family are the hunters. I recommend you stay away from her, exspecially when you go back to school." Derek slows down his car when the destination appears in the distance.

continue on the Beacon Hills Reserve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ice Pick (Derek and Erica)   Ice Pick (Derek and Erica) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ice Pick (Derek and Erica)
Page 1 of 1