Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Lydia Awakens (Allison, Lydia & Stiles)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Lydia Awakens (Allison, Lydia & Stiles) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lydia Awakens (Allison, Lydia & Stiles)   Lydia Awakens (Allison, Lydia & Stiles) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 6:33 pm

Lydia looked down at her hands, neatly folded in her lap. She didn't remember anything, which scared her, but she wasn't in any pain and she didn't seem to have any injuries. She rubbed her hands together a little, uncomfortable with her friends silence, and look back and forth between them. "So, how have you two been?" she asked, trying to lighten the mood a little.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Lydia Awakens (Allison, Lydia & Stiles)   Lydia Awakens (Allison, Lydia & Stiles) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:19 am

Chuckling a little Allison smiled slightly at her friend. "I've been fine, just worried about you. It doesn't matter though, what matters is how you are feeling." Allison walked over to the side of Lydia's bed and sat down on it. "Are you okay?" Allison watched her friend closely trying to read the expressions on her face.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Lydia Awakens (Allison, Lydia & Stiles)   Lydia Awakens (Allison, Lydia & Stiles) - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:33 am

Stiles nodded at Allison, "I've been here, worried about you too." He frowned slightly at them both and sighed. The past couple of days had been extremely stressful and now he felt terrible about not being about to tell the love of his life the truth. Not to mention the fact that Lydia did not seem okay, whatsoever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lydia Awakens (Allison, Lydia & Stiles)   Lydia Awakens (Allison, Lydia & Stiles) - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 3:52 am

Lydia sighed a little and looked at both her friends again. She didn't like that she had put everyone through so much worry. She looked over at Allison as she asked her if she was alright. "I'm fine." she said, rubbing her hands together slowly. "Just a little.....confused, I guess." She paused, squinting slightly then shaking her head. "I don't know. Maybe it's the medication."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Lydia Awakens (Allison, Lydia & Stiles)   Lydia Awakens (Allison, Lydia & Stiles) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:31 pm

Smiling slightly at Lydia Allison nodded. "It could be. I think they have you on some pretty heavy duty stuff." Allison shrugged a little bit and looked over at Stiles hoping he would make he situation a little less awkward. Stiles was good at that, he was a real open person.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Lydia Awakens (Allison, Lydia & Stiles)   Lydia Awakens (Allison, Lydia & Stiles) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:52 pm

Stiles watched as the two girls talked to each other and he sighed. Lydia was in pain not just physically, but mentally and it was hard to see her that way. As Allison looked at him, he wasn't quite sure what to say. "So um, Lydia, it's been awhile since you've had something to eat. Do you want me to go get you something?" Stiles said this partially because she knew he should eat, but mainly because Allison was Lydia's best friend and Lydia would be much more comfortable around her. Maybe if he left she would feel better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lydia Awakens (Allison, Lydia & Stiles)   Lydia Awakens (Allison, Lydia & Stiles) - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:12 pm

Lydia listened to Allison speak, then thought for a moment. Was it the medication? She didn't really feel any different than usual, and nothing seemed to be wrong with her. She shook it off, trying to think as rationally as possible and looked over at Stiles as he asked her if she wanted something to eat. "Um," she started, feeling her stomach start to gurgle a little at the sound of food. "I guess I should eat something. Do you mind?" she asked, making sure that he didn't have a problem going to fetch her something.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Lydia Awakens (Allison, Lydia & Stiles)   Lydia Awakens (Allison, Lydia & Stiles) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 4:22 pm

Allison smiled a little at both of her friends. She had never even thought to ask Lydia if she was hungry yet, she was too worried about how she was feeling. Smiling at Lydia Allison chuckled a little. "I'm not surprised you're hungry Lyds, I'm more surprised that you didn't realize it until now!"
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Lydia Awakens (Allison, Lydia & Stiles)   Lydia Awakens (Allison, Lydia & Stiles) - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 11:06 pm

Stiles shook his head at Lydia smiling at her, "Of course I don't! You must be starving! What would you like?" He bit his lip and looked at the ground putting his hands in his pockets. Stiles started to think about what he would have done if Lydia had not healed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lydia Awakens (Allison, Lydia & Stiles)   Lydia Awakens (Allison, Lydia & Stiles) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:41 pm

Lydia looked up at the ceiling for a moment, as if the answer to Stiles's question would be painted up there. "Hmm." she said before finally looking over at him again. "Just a sandwich I guess. It doesn't matter to me what's on it. I'll eat anything." She smiled at him and laid back on her pillow, her back starting to bother her a little.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Lydia Awakens (Allison, Lydia & Stiles)   Lydia Awakens (Allison, Lydia & Stiles) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 2:01 pm

Smiling a little Allison stood up and walked next to Stiles. "I'll go with you, if it's okay with you of course Lydia." Allison wanted Lydia to get as much rest as she possibly could and didn't want to be a distraction from that. She just wanted her best friend to heal as fast as possible and to get out of here.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Lydia Awakens (Allison, Lydia & Stiles)   Lydia Awakens (Allison, Lydia & Stiles) - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 11:07 pm

Stiles smiled sweetly at Lydia, "A sandwich, got it!" He turned around and then noticed Allison behind him and whispered to her quietly. "I don't know, she may need someone to talk to. I mean she's your best friend. You might be able to get more out of her when i'm not here. I just want to know what's going on with her." He looked at Allison frowning. Thinking about Lydia being in pain killed Stiles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lydia Awakens (Allison, Lydia & Stiles)   Lydia Awakens (Allison, Lydia & Stiles) - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:05 pm

Lydia nodded and smiled. "Yeah, that's fine. I wanted to see if a shower was at all possible anyway. I feel grimy." She began to slowly slide out of the hospital bed when she realized that her gown was riding up her legs a bit. Quickly, she flung the blankets over her legs, her cheeks growing red with embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lydia Awakens (Allison, Lydia & Stiles)   Lydia Awakens (Allison, Lydia & Stiles) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Lydia Awakens (Allison, Lydia & Stiles)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3