Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:06 am

Stiles shook his head at Lydia. "Just take it. Please Lydia." He looked at her again trying to hand her the money before she turned around to walk out of the store. Once she did, he followed behind her, but he started to get lost in thought and was walking extremely slow. Stiles was thinking about her eyes again and he couldn't help but grin. He wished that Lydia knew the way the he truly felt about her, the way that he looked at her every time she walked by or how much he wanted to be with her. Although Lydia didn't know that, he was positive that she knew a little bit about that. Either way, she was here, with him now and he couldn't be happier. Something was still killing him though. What was Lydia freaking out about?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:44 am

Lydia exited the store, the bags hanging by her sides. They gently swung back and forth as she walked. She suddenly realized that she didn't hear the sound of Stiles's footsteps behind her and turned around, seeing him walking very slowly a few feet away. She hesitated before walking over to him, trying to keep her mind from going to the same place it had in the store just moments before. She stopped in front of him, placing the handles of all the bag in one hand and touching his arm with the other. "Are you okay?" she asked, a gentle tone to her voice.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:49 am

He started to think about her beautiful eyes once again and as he did his pace slowed down even more. There were no words to describe how much Stiles loved Lydia and her eyes. Everything about Lydia Martin was perfect!

Lydia's touch pulled him out of his train of thought. Stiles shook his head and looked up at Lydia. "What? Oh.. Uh yeah. I was just think about your...." Stiles stopped mid sentence realizing what he was doing. He didn't want to tell her because he knew that she would think it was creepy and maybe even stalkerish. "Never mind." Stiles put his hands in his pockets and looked down at the floor hoping that Lydia would ignore his comment.

Last edited by Stiles Stilinski on Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:55 am

Lydia leaned her head down, making Stiles look at her again. "What?" she asked, honestly wanting to know what he had been thinking. She suddenly realized what was happening. Is this real? she asked herself. Am I dreaming? This can't be happening, can it? Every time Stiles and her had interacted before, she had just seen him as the funny kid that had a crush on her. Though they hadn't spent very much time alone together, Lydia had never really thought more of him than that. Lydia what are you doing?, her inner voice asked her as he hand moved from his arm to his face. "Tell me." she said, so sweetly that she thought Stiles might melt.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:04 am

As Lydia looked at him, Stiles tried as hard as he could to look away but again, he got lost in her eyes. I swear, Lydia could make Stiles tell her anything just by looking into his eyes. He swallowed and took a breath. Stiles tried as hard as he possible could to not tell her but as soon as she said 'Tell Me' , he couldn't take it anymore. "Nothing.." He took another breath trying to slow his fast beating heart. Lydia was breaking him. "I was just um.. I was just thinking about your eyes. I don't know." He shrugged trying to look away still but now, it was impossible. Stiles was in a trance. He couldn't look away. "They are just so beautiful and compelling." Stiles was embarrassed now but no matter how hard he tried he couldn't look down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:09 am

Lydia began to giggle, but tried to contain it so that Stiles wouldn't think she was laughing at him. She sucked in her lips, trying to keep her mouth shut, but couldn't help it. The laugh came out anyway, he cheeks turning bright red and her mouth breaking into a wide smile. That was the cutest thing I have ever heard, she thought. Wait. It is? She stood there, silently questioning herself for a few moments, the smile never leaving her face. "Thank you, I guess." she said, still blushing even though she didn't realize it.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:28 am

Stiles grinned as Lydia started to giggle. He loved that giggle too, it was the cutest thing he had ever heard. At first Stiles started to get embarrassed because he thought that Lydia was laughing at him, but then Lydia started to blush... Stiles had only made Lydia blush one other time, which was earlier in the store. Usually what happened when Stiles told Lydia how he felt, she would just ignore it and it wouldn't effect her. Something was different now and it was starting to confuse Stiles. The grin stayed on his face as he smiled, still looking into Lydia's beautiful eyes. "You're welcome." Stiles' grin grew even wider before finally, he was able to look down. He bit his lip gently and started to grin at the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 6:27 pm

Lydia stood in an uncomfortable silence for a few moments before finally turning and starting to walk down the hallway again. "Lets, um..." she paused, turning around and glancing back at Stiles. "Lets go get something to eat." She motioned towards the food court, which was a little further down. Once she was sure he had heard her, she turned back towards the food court and continued walking. Lydia still wasn't sure what was going on in her head. Stiles was just acting like he always had around her. Why was it all-of-a-sudden affecting her?
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 6:34 pm

Stiles looked back up at Lydia and smiled. Nodding at her, Stiles said , "Okay, let's go!" He walked up next to her and smiled as he looked into her eyes quickly. Stiles was so caught in the moment that it took him a little while to realize he was holding Lydia's hand. Quickly, he let go and looked away. At that moment Stiles felt so awkward that part of him wanted to just leave and never speak of it again. "I'm so sorry Lydia, I didn't realize that..." He sighed and looked down at the floor as they walked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 7:05 pm

Lydia had apparently reached over and joined hands with Stiles, because as soon as he realized he was holding her hand, he quickly let it go and apologized. Lydia looked over at him, a surprised look on her face. "It's fine." she said quietly. "I. I didn't mind." she whispered to herself, turning her head to the side to ensure that Stiles wouldn't hear her second comment. They were finally approaching the food court, so Lydia began to rummage in her purse for her wallet.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 7:12 pm

Stiles looked over at Lydia, smiling slightly , then back down at the floor. He thought that he heard Lydia say something else, but he couldn't quite make out what she had said. What he heard was. "i...didn't." He couldn't understand the rest. Once they reached the food court, Stiles looked over at Lydia as she dug through her purse and he shook his head at her. "Lydia, I told you before. I'm paying, don't worry about it." Gently, Stiles put his hand over Lydia's to stop her. He smiled and looked into her eyes. "Okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 3:14 am

Lydia glanced over at Stiles and rolled her eyes. "Stiles, I am perfectly capable of paying for my own food." she said, giving him a smile. She continued to dig through her purse until Stiles hand connected with hers. She looked up from her purse, his eyes staring into hers as he spoke to her again. She wasn't really sure what he had said, but she nodded lightly, not even knowing what she was agreeing to. She was captivated and she didn't really understand why.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 3:31 am

Stiles' grin grew wider as Lydia nodded and he bit his lip, looking into her eyes, once again. "Thank you." Slowly, Stiles looked away from her eyes and then grabbed Lydia's hand starting to guide her closer to where they needed to be. "What do you want?" He looked at her and smiled sweetly, waiting for her response. For some reason, he didn't know why, Stiles didn't even stop to think about Lydia being okay with the situation. The way she was acting was towards him was making Stiles love her more and more and all he could do at that moment was act on his emotions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:15 pm

Lydia looked around, trying to decide what she wanted to eat. She spotted a sign that said hamburgers and smiled. "I think I want a hamburger." she said, looking back over at Stiles and smiling at him. As she looked into his eyes, however, she suddenly noticed that he was holding her hand. She looked down at their interlocked fingers, not really knowing if she minded it or not. She looked back up at him and smiled, leading him towards the place she wanted to go, never letting go of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:21 pm

Stiles grinned and nodded slightly at Lydia, "Hamburgers it is." He bit his lip and walked with her slowly to where she wanted to eat. He was very surprised that Lydia hadn't let go of his hand yet, but he didn't care. He loved it! 'Oh my god. I can't believe I'm holding Lydia's hand!!' he said to himself as they walked. When Lydia smiled at him, he felt like he wanted to melt, the little things Lydia did could have the biggest effect on Stiles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:41 pm

Lydia happily led Stiles over to the counter, stopping at the end of the line and waiting patiently. She had completely forgotten all the strange feelings she was having earlier and was now simply acting on impulse. She smiled over at Stiles, moving forward a little as the line moved and started reading the menu. "Hmm." she started, examining her options. "I'll have a BLT." she paused, turning her head towards Stiles again and jumping a little. "With cheese."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:47 pm

Stiles smiled at Lydia as they walked and looked around realizing that other people could see them holding hands. 'This is insane!' he said to himself, grinning like an idiot. As Lydia ordered her food, Stiles continued to smile at her. When she was finished, Stiles ordered his food. "I'll have a cheeseburger." He grinned over at Lydia again before turning, "With cheese." Realizing what he had just said, Stiles' face went blank. 'Oh god.' He chuckled lightly to himself. "Forget I just said that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:44 pm

Lydia chuckled and turned towards Stiles, smiling at him. "A cheeseburger with cheese?" she paused and looked down at the ground. When she looked back at Stiles, she noticed that he looked a little embarrassed. "Oh, don't make that face now." she said, smiling at him again. "It was funny."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:49 pm

Stiles nodded at Lydia and laughed a bit. "I guess so." He smiled and looked down thinking about everything that was going on. 'This can't actually be happening!' He said to himself and looked down at their hands. Just looking at it put a smile on his face. "Thanks for coming here with me today Lydia." He smiled at her, looking into her eyes, getting distracted by them again.

Last edited by Stiles Stilinski on Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 1:50 pm

Lydia smiled and blushed a little as Stiles looked at her. She glanced down at the floor and brushed a strand of hair behind her ear, moving her feet around on the floor nervously. "Your welcome." she said, crossing her arms in front of her and glancing back up at his face. He was almost in a trance, though he got that way nearly ever time he looked at her. But this time it was all the more flattering then usual, but Lydia wasn't sure why.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 7:45 pm

Stiles took a breath and then looked around at all of the people that were around them. He was wondering why Lydia didn't care that people saw them together. To be honest, Stiles wasn't the most popular kid and he knew that too, so why would Lydia Martin, the most popular girl in school want to be seen with him? Stiles started to think about what he had heard after he held her hand. She had said something to him very quietly and being he curious guy he was, he really wanted to know what she had told him. "Hey Lydia?" He looked back at her and smiled slightly, "After I.. held your hand earlier and I apologized, you said something and i'm not really sure what it is. This is probably stupid to ask, but I am just really curious." He shrugged at her, "If it's not important, I get it, I don't know, I guess I just.." He took a breath, he was going to tell her how much he cared about her, but he knew that she was probably annoyed of that by now and he didn't really know how her saying something to him before had to do with that. I guess it was just always on his mind.. "Never mind." He smiled slightly and then looked away so that she couldn't make him tell her what he was going to say. One look from Lydia could make him tell her anything she wanted. Literally anything. The words would be pouring out of his mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:18 pm

Lydia blushed and looked down at the floor. How did Stiles remember that she had said anything earlier, and on the other hand, how had he heard her. She thought for a moment about whether or not she should tell him about all the things that had been going through her mind. How in the dressing room she had felt an urge to kiss him. How when he held her hand it sent a rush over her body. No, she couldn't. She didn't understand these things herself, how could she tell him. She looked back up at him, seeing a defeated look on his face and softly reached her arm out to touch his face. As her hand connected with his cheek, she grazed her thumb along his skin, curling her fingers underneath his chin and pulling his face up to look at her. "Tell me what's on your mind." she asked, hoping that he would be truthful with her.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:31 pm

Stiles' eyes closed at Lydia's touch. She was breaking him, it was so easy for her to make him do anything. With just a simple touch, Stiles was hers, she could make him do or say anything that she wanted him to. Her touch was so soft and sweet and Stiles could barely stand it. He opened his eyes slowly, looking into hers. "I um.. I uh.." He tried to resist telling her, he really did, but she made it impossible. Literally impossible for him to resist her. At the same time, he could barely speak because her touch and the look in her eyes was so hypnotizing. "I, I guess that," he took a breath trying to speak clearly. " I don't know, I just really care about you Lydia. I really do and I want to know what's going through your mind because most of the time I have no freaking clue." He shrugged, "Look, i'm just trying to say that I really like you like, like more than you could ever imagine and I know that you know that but I just can't help but think about it." He finally brought himself to look down because he was starting to feel extremely embarrassed about what he had just said. 'What the hell were you thinking?!' He thought to himself as he stared at the floor. "I just wanted to know what you said. That's all." He said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:36 pm

Lydia listened intently as Stiles spoke. Every word coming from his mouth was sincere and sweet. She smiled when he said he cared about her and blushed again, still trying to make sense of the thoughts running through her mind. She moved her hand from Stiles's cheek to his shoulder. Then, ever so slowly, ran it down his arm towards his hand. She grasped his hand in hers and held it tightly, as if telling him that everything was alright. "I said," she began, a shy tone in her voice. She brought her other hand to his chin, forcing his head up again so she could look into his eyes. "That I didn't mind it."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 10:47 pm

Stiles' eyes closed once again at Lydia's touch. He didn't think that she understood the affect that she had on him. As her hand moved down his arm slowly, he bit his lip and took a deep breath, trying to control himself. Once she held his hand and made him look up, his heart started to race. He hoped that she wouldn't notice how nervous she made him because it would just embarrass him more. Just when he thought he couldn't feel anymore nervous, she spoke and he thought that his heart was going to beat out of his chest. He squeezed her hand and grinned widely at her. 'This can't be real..' he thought to himself. He tried to think of the words to say but nothing came to his mind. So he said the only thing he could think of, "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next