Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Search Party (Stiles and Allison)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  Empty
PostSubject: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 5:55 pm

This thread takes place after "An Unexpected Friend"

Stiles looked out the window of Allison's car at all of the trees and sighed. He hoped that nothing bad would happen to them. He didn't want to have to put Allison in danger like this but he had no other choice. He knew that this was the right thing to do. Stiles just then realized how dark it was outside. "Uh. Do you have a flashlight? Because we might need it."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:03 pm

As she drove Allison kept sneaking peeks over at Stiles, This was weird, they had never really hung out just the two of them let alone going out to do this type of thing. Allison sighed as she drove through the town. Upon hearing Stiles' question Allison chuckled. "Have you met my father? He makes me carry everything around in here." Allison smirked as she did an impression of her father 'You can never be too safe Allison'. "Look in the glove box" Allison motioned towards the glove box with her right hand and then grabbed her phone.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:21 pm

Stiles looked at Allison watching her impression and laughed. That was actually really funny and Stiles could imagine Chris saying that to her. "That was a pretty good impression." He nodded and smiled looking at the glove box and he opened it and started to look around. He saw the flashlight and grinned. "Here it is!" He pulled it out and a rope was caught on it and it fell to the ground as Stiles pulled the flashlight out. "Really?" He picked up the rope looking at Allison. "Does he think you are going rock climbing or something?" Stiles chuckled at his own joke.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:26 pm

Allison smiled a little as she looked over at Stiles looking thought the glove box and then back to the road. She heard something fall and turned to look, surprised to see Stiles holding rope. "Uh..that must be new....That was never there before..." Allison turned back to the road as her eyebrow rose. Did her father seriously put rope in her car. Allison thought about just what he might have been thinking when he did it as they pulled up to the Preserve. Allison reached over and grabbed the rope from Stiles stuffing it in the bag. As she saw Stiles staring at her Allison shrugged her shoulders. "What? It could be helpful."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:31 pm

Stiles chuckled knowing that Chris probably wanted her to set up some kind of trap or something. Once they stopped and Allison took the rope, Stiles looked at her confused. He nodded at her. "Right.... Because the sight of rope really makes a werewolf squeal." He shook his chuckling and opened the door getting out of her car. "Whatever." He shrugged. "It wont do us any harm."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 6:44 pm

As she got out of her car Allison rolled her eyes at Stiles. "It could help Stiles. It won't hold a werewolf but what if it isn't a werewolf out here." Allison slung her bag over her shoulder and shut her door. After making sure the door was locked Allison began to walk into the woods. "You coming or what?" She called over her shoulder to Stiles.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:28 pm

Stiles stood there as he started to think about something else being out there. What else would be out there? "It better not be another lizard..." he mumbled and then Allison called for him and he started to walk. "Yeah. Sorry." He caught up to her and looked at her. "This should be fun.." He chuckled and looked forward.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 7:44 pm

Allison continued to walk into the preserve as Stiles caught up with her. "Yeah real fun" She said sarcastically. Allison sighed as they walked deeper into the woods. "Do we know for sure that they are really even in trouble Stiles? I hope we aren't out here for nothing."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 10:50 pm

Stiles looked at her and sighed. "Not really... But they haven't been back yet and I just have this feeling that they are in trouble. If you want to leave now, be my guest but I'm not going to give up. " He shook his head and looked around at the trees. He was looking for anything that could help them.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 4:36 pm

Sighing as she shakes her head Allison walks farther into the woods looking around. "I said id help plus we are already out here and i also cant just leave you out here." As she walks deeper into the woods Allison pulls out her crossbow slowly. "Just in case." She says as she looks back at Stiles
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 5:57 pm

Stiles nodded to Allison and stayed silent as he searched for something. His heart started to beat faster and he got nervous as Allison pulled out her crossbow. Stiles looked at her and started to slow down, he was about to ask what was going on but then she reassured him and he sped up again. "Can I have the flashlight?" Stiles asked calmly. It was starting to get very dark and he couldn't see anything.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 1:48 pm

Allison nodded as she began to dig into her bag for the flashlight. As she found it she tossed it to Stiles and then pulled one out for herself. "Forgot I had one in here. Two is better then one." Allison flicked her flashlight on and scanned the forest floor in front of them. Bending over Allison looked up at Stiles. "Well someones been out here."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:42 am

Stiles put his hands in his jacket pockets trying to warm them up as he waited for the flashlight and smiled at Allison as she handed it to him. He took one hand out of his pocket and took the flashlight. "Thanks." As Allison said 'Two is better than one', it reminded him of the song. He wasn't quite sure how he knew it but he did and he started to sing the song to himself. "Maybe it's truee.... that I can't live without you.. and maybe two.... is better than one.." Allison's words stopped him and he looked at her. "... Wait.. What?" Stiles could see her looking at something and he was confused.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:50 am

As Stiles sang quietly to himself Allison turned her head to look up at him, her eyebrow raising slightly. 'Was Stiles really singing that song....now?' Allison thought to herself. Shaking her head slightly and turning back to look at the ground Allison moved some of the leaves and dirt around. "Someones been through here Stiles, look. The ground is disturbed."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 3:07 am

Stiles had hoped that Allison hadn't heard him singing before, that wasn't exactly the manliest song to be singing. As Allison explained what she was talking about, Stiles knelt down next to her and shined his flashlight on the ground looking at the leaves and the dirt. He looked at her and tilted his head. "Since when do you know how to track?" He was guessing her father taught her, but tracking was hard, especially at night. She must have had some practice.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 3:14 am

As Stiles knelt down next to her Allison looked up and into the woods. She was hoping there was only Boyd and Erica out there. But she was prepared...she knew what she would have to do to protect herself and Stiles. Looking back down at the ground Allison chuckled. "My father has been teaching me some things...this being one."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 3:20 am

Stiles nodded, "That's what i thought." He sighed and looked at the prints, they looked kind of big. "Well tell me this miss tracker." he chuckled, "Whose footprints do you think these are? Can't you tell by the size and the length between them or something." He really needed to stop watching so much TV, he knew too much about this kind of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 3:38 am

Allison leaned back on her heels and looked at Stiles. "He didn't teach me that Stiles, god how many crime shows do you watch?" Allison sighed a little and looked back down at the ground. "All I can tell is it wasn't a forest animal...we might be heading in the right direction." Allison stood up and started to walk farther into the woods shining her flashlight over the trees.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 3:43 am

Stiles chuckled at Allison's remark. "No need to get sassy on me." He grinned at her and stood up following close behind. He kept his eyes on the ground searching for some more footprints. He was thinking that the last set were Boyd's, but there was only one set meaning Erica wasn't with him.. "Wait." He said calmly. "Something isn't right."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:01 am

Allison started to walk slower as she heard Stiles talking. "What is it? Do you see something?" Allison started to shine her flashlight around the woods holding her crossbow tight in her hand and raised up.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:07 am

He shook his head at Allison. "No, It's not that. Well, the tracks back there, they were big and it looked like Boyd's, but there was only one set meaning Erica was not with him. So if that actually was him, she isn't with him and she could be hurt. Or worse..." He swallowed and looked down slowly.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 4:14 am

"Or" Allison turns and looks at Stiles "It could just be someone else...It could be Derek for all we know." Allison shrugs slightly and shines the light around again. "How did you even find out they were in trouble Stiles? I never asked you that."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 8:00 pm

Stiles shook his head and looked down, sighing. Somehow he knew it wasn't Derek's footprints, he didn't know how he knew but he did. As he turned his head towards Allison he shrugged. "I don't know.. I just had this feeling that they needed help and I know that they do. I can't tell you why.. But I know they need help." He heard a cracking sound and turned. He shined his flashlight towards the sound and looked at her. "Did you hear that?"
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 8:40 pm

Allison bite her lip gently and stops walking before looking over at Stiles. She couldn't understand why Stiles would be so worried about Erica & Boyd. Turning quickly around and shining her flashlight in the same spot as Stiles Allison whispered. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 8:45 pm

He looked at her, his eyes wide, he was scared now. "A cracking sound... right over there! Did you hear it?" He started to slowly walk towards the spot that the sound came from. He wanted to see what made the noise but he was also a little bit nervous. "Let me go check it out."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Search Party (Stiles and Allison)    Search Party (Stiles and Allison)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Search Party (Stiles and Allison)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next