Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Pack bonding at Jackson's house. (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pack bonding at Jackson's house. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Pack bonding at Jackson's house. (Open)   Pack bonding at Jackson's house. (Open) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:24 pm

They had just finished a long day of training with Derek and the rest of the pack. Jackson was in the kitchen, cooking up a huge meal along with his famous triple chocolate brownies. He loved cooking, it always calmed him down and made him happy. He used to cook with his mother, shaking his head free from the thoughts before the tears fell down his eyes, he focused on the task at hand. Lydia, Erica and Allison were in his living room, fighting over which movie they would all watch. Stiles had decided that they would have pack nights, were they would all hang out and bond as a pack. Of course Derek agreed after Stiles kept annoying him about it. Never would Jackson have thought that he would be here cooking for everywhere and having a good time with his friends. ''Just to let all you girls know. I'm not being forced to watch the notebook movie again.'' Jackson laughs softly.

Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Pack bonding at Jackson's house. (Open)   Pack bonding at Jackson's house. (Open) EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:41 pm

Sitting down on the couch Allison had given up on fighting over what movie they would all watch. She sat there and listened as Erica and Lydia continued to argue and pulled her legs up onto the couch resting her head on her knees. Closing her eyes Allison took in a deep breath and smelled all the wonderful things Jackson was cooking. None of them had known just what a great cook Jackson was and it surprised all of them. Allison smirked as Jackson told them he wouldn't watch 'The Notebook' again and then slowly opened her eyes looking over at Erica and Lydia. Allison winked at them and then loudly called out. "Hey I think that's the movie we decided on"

Last edited by Allison Argent on Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pack bonding at Jackson's house. (Open)   Pack bonding at Jackson's house. (Open) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:28 am

Derek decided to hold back awhile before arriving at Jackson's house. He didn't even feel like going, but Stiles kept bugging him about it so he decided to come just to shut him up. Things had been different since Jackson had become a werewolf, and Derek didn't seem to mind. After pushing the thoughts out of his head, he turns off his car, and gets out. Arriving at the door, Derek rings the doorbell, while overhearing Lydia and Erica fighting over what movie to watch. "Please don't be the notebook" Derek said under his breath before looking up to see Jackson's face at the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pack bonding at Jackson's house. (Open)   Pack bonding at Jackson's house. (Open) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 5:48 pm

Isaac felt slightly out of place, being in the same room with Allison and Lydia and being at Jackson's house. These were people he hadn't really talked to much and who didn't seem to want to talk to him either. Plus his old house was right across the street and that didn't really bring up good memories in him. He was almost sure Jackson had known about his father abusing him, too. But that guy didn't seem like someone who cared about others anyway, he thought. Isaac sat in one of the armchairs, getting a bit annoyed by the girls' bickering, his mouth watering from the smells coming from the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pack bonding at Jackson's house. (Open)   Pack bonding at Jackson's house. (Open) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 8:30 pm

Jackson felt Issac unease, but didn't really know what to say to him. Instead he called him over to his kitchen, the only other person he ever let in his kitchen other then Lydia. ''Issac can you come here please.'' Jackson smiled softly, as he slowly walked over to him. He hugged him softly and asked him for help making the brownies. He actually never knew about Issac's father abusing him, he was never in his house so he never knew. If he did he would have put a stop to it. He wasn't as much of as ass at everyone thought, he actually had a heart. They were all Jackson's friends and family, he felt a love and protectiveness for them all. ''You know these all my real mom's recipe's. Cooking makes me feel closer to her, I guess. I want us to be friends, I know I have not been nice to you. I hope you can forgive me one day.'' He smiled softly, as Issac helped him with the brownies. ''If you girls want to watch the notebook I'm leaving.'' He said teasingly. He placed the chicken parm with angel hair pasta, tacos, salmon, steaks and potatoes on huge serving plates, along with the lemon and blueberry cupcakes*
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Pack bonding at Jackson's house. (Open)   Pack bonding at Jackson's house. (Open) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:01 pm

As Isaac enters the house and Jackson invites him into the kitchen Allison looks surprised. Jackson was being a totally different person recently and it surprised them all. Chuckling a little Allison called back out to Jackson. "Leaving your own house? I Doubt you'd do that" She teased before standing up and walking over to the kitchen doorway and peaking inside. "Smells good!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pack bonding at Jackson's house. (Open)   Pack bonding at Jackson's house. (Open) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:23 pm

Realizing that the door was open,Derek casually waltzes into the house. The scent of delicious food filled his nostrils,so he walks through the front of the house trying to figure out where the smell was coming from. Remembering he was in an actual 'house', he walks up to the kitchen door. Derek steps back when he sees Isaac and Jackson talking? "Hey guys chill the bromance. It ruins the fact that this food smells so good." Derek grins and leans against the door frame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pack bonding at Jackson's house. (Open)   Pack bonding at Jackson's house. (Open) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:36 pm

Isaac walks over to the kitchen as Jackson called his name. He wouldn't have been able to resist the smells for long anyway and the girls were really wtarting to get on his nerves as well. As Jackson hugs him, the wolf freezes, his eyes widening in shock.
"Uhm, yeah sure I forgive you! No worries!" he says, not sure what else to say to this stranger.
"But only if you tell me who you are and what you've done to Jackson Whittemore!" he adds jokingly and grins. There's a bowl with left over brownie dough right in front of him and Isaac can't resist to dip his finger into it and lick the delicious brown cream off of it. He feels a bit more awkward again as Derek appears at the door.
"Haha, very funny!" he says for a loss of more original words and picks a blueberry off one of the muffins.
"Sooo...can I help you with some of this Jackson?" he asks to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pack bonding at Jackson's house. (Open)   Pack bonding at Jackson's house. (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Pack bonding at Jackson's house. (Open)
Page 1 of 1