Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac) Empty
PostSubject: Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac)   Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 6:17 pm

This Thread Takes Place In The Middle Of S2

Isaac is thrown to the floor for probably the fifth time now, landing on his elbow which makes a nasty crunching noise as it hits the concrete floor. The beta's face wrinkles up in pain as he's panting heavily but he can't show weakness in front of Derek, so he gets back up as he's done every past blow from his Alpha. Their training session is almost lasting two hours now and Isaac's shirt is soaked in sweat. He takes it off, throwing it on the floor and lets his claws come out of his fingertips, ready for Derek's next blow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac)   Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 6:34 pm

After throwing Isaac for the fifth time in a row without getting injured, Derek watches him fling his shirt off from all the sweat. "Getting tired yet." He chuckled and continued to watch as claws grew from Isaac's fingertips. Derek allows his wolf-side to come out as he prepares to strike again. He was loving training with Isaac,and didn't want to go any easier on him than he already was. Derek lets out a growl before lunging at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac)   Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 6:45 pm

Isaac puts his finger behind his ear as if he was straining to hear what Derek is saying.
"Tired? What does that word mean?" he says with a wide grin on his face. He finally allows his wolf-form to come out and fully transform him. As his fangs replace his human teeth a deep growl rolls up his throat and comes out threateningly just before Derek throws himself at him. Isaac lasts a lot longer now in a fight with Derek than he did right at the beginning of his life as a wolf but he's still no match for the Alpha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac)   Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 7:03 pm

Derek tackles Isaac to the ground,overpowering him with his alpha strength. "If you want me to train you,you have to at least try to fight back." He laughs,and stands up now towering over Isaac. "Come at me next time so I can have 'some' competition." Derek smirks and waits for his next move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac)   Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 7:17 pm

Isaac winces as he's thrown to the ground once again. He gets up quickly, feeling anger boiling up inside him now, which gives him an idea. He concentrates on the image of his father, willing all the anger he has inside him, against that man who caused him so much pain, to build up inside him. He focuses all that anger on Derek, picturing him as his father and his wolf face contorts to a mask of pure rage and hate. He launches at Derek roaring, pushing him against one of the brick walls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac)   Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 7:27 pm

Derek feels his body being pushed against the brick wall with such brute force,the wall collapses. Stunned,Derek stands up,and brushes the dust off of his clothes. ""I see you found something to focus your anger on." He pauses and steps away from the debri. "It was your father wasn't it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac)   Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 7:33 pm

Isaac slowly lets the anger shrink back inside him, breathing heavily. He's surprised about his own strength but he also feels pride swelling his chest. He turns his back on Derek, not wanting his alpha to see the tortured look on his face.
"Yeah, there's noone else that can make me angry enough!" he says, trying to keep all emotion out of his voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac)   Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 7:46 pm

Derek sees that Isaac is holding something back so he de-wolf's himself,and walks over to him. Placing his hand on Isaac's shoulder,Derek could feel the anger coming from the beta's tortures soul. "Hey,at least you finally go to tackle me,which by the way I'm only letting you do once." He grins and takes his hand off of Isaac.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac)   Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 7:53 pm

Isaac grins at Derek, shaking off his memories.
"Well, we'll see about that! There's a lot more where that anger came from so I'll have enough fuel!" he says jokingly. He takes a towel that was thrown over an old, beaten-up leather armchair and wipes the sweat off his face.
" Where are Boyd and Erica, anyway?" he asks Derek, picking up a bottle of water from the ground and taking a long sip, his dry throat welcoming the cool fluid happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac)   Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 8:10 pm

Derek lets out a low growl at the mention of Boyd and Erica. "I'm not sure. I haven't seen them lately." Trying to change the subject,he knocks the water bottle with his fist,spilling the water all over Isaac's face. Derek couldn't help but laugh. "Gotcha."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac)   Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 8:17 pm

Isaac realises this must be a touchy subject for Derek and makes a mental note to himself not to mention the two wolfs in the near future, even though he kind of misses his fellow betas.
He closes his eyes and opens his mouth in surprise as the water splashes over his face. He blinks as the water is dropping from his nose and eye lashes and licks his lips.
"Oh no, you didn't" he says, taking the water bottle and emptying it over Derek's head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac)   Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 8:29 pm

Derek feels the water being dumped onto his head and instinctively he tackled Isaac onto the concrete floor. Pinning a shirtless Isaac to the ground by his shoulders and grins. "Oh yes I did."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac)   Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 8:39 pm

"You know, if you want to get a room, you should just say so instead of throwing me on the ground all the time!" he says laughing, not able to help himself.
"Get off, you're getting water all over me!" he complains grinning and sits up, putting the already wet towel to use once more. Erica and Boyd not being there has its good sides as well. Isaac and Derek seem to be bonding more lately and his alpha doesn't seem as cold towards him as he did before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac)   Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:08 pm

Derek couldn't but laugh either at Isaac's comment,but he was serious. Picking himself up,he lets out a growl and places his hand out to help Isaac up. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac)   Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:12 pm

Isaac takes Derek's hand and lets him lift him up.
"It's just water! I'm gonna live!" he says grinning, taking a few chips ou of a bag that's lying on a table that he's pushed against the wall at the beginning of the practice. He leans against that table and looks at his alpha.
"So, you wanna keep on practicing or what should we do?" he says with a full mouth
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac)   Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:31 pm

Derek looks at Isaac and rolls his eyes. "I not tired so we can keep practicing if you want." He walks over to Isaac and grabs a chip out of the bag. Derek sticks the chip in his mouth and smiles.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac)   Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:42 pm

"I don't know! Can't we do something else for a change?" he asks, taking a huge load of chips out of the bag posessively.
"And bring you own next time!" he says, crumbs flying from his mouth and nudging Derek in the side with a grin. His alpha has never been this playful with him before and the boy hopes he's not breaching any limits with his teasing. Somewhere over their heads, he can hear the curr of a group of doves who've seem to have nested in the wooden beams above. He's lived in Becaon Hills all his life but somehow Isaac never knew this place before meeting Derek. The older one must really know this town very well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac)   Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:57 pm

Derek lays off a bit and sighs. "Then what do you want to do?" He grabs the bag of chips,or what's left of it anyway,and shoves a handful in his mouth. "I'm your alpha. I can eat as many of your chips as I want." Derek shoves Isaac and hands him the now empty bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac)   Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:03 pm

Isaac opens his mouth in mock-shock.
"Well now, what I want to do is have you buy me another bag of chips!" he says, putting his hands on his hips. He crumples up the empty bag of chips and throws it in an old trash can which causes some flies to flee from it. Isaac wrinkles his nose in disgust for a moment, then looks back at Derek
" No, but seriously! Could we go grab some burgers or something? I'm starving!" he says, holding a hand to his stomach which starts to growl as if on command.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac)   Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:09 pm

Derek laughs and nods his head. "Fine! But burgers are on you." He grabs his leather jacket from on the steps and puts it on. Derek motions for Isaac to follow as he heads out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac)   Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:17 pm

"What? I thought an Alpha is supposed to care for his Betas?" he moans, taking his own leather jacket and looking inside his wallet which doesn't seem to be very full.
As he's still a student and is too busy being a werewolf otherwise, he doesn't have a job. But as a matter of fact, neither does Derek and Isaac realizes he doesn't even know where the alpha gets his money from.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac)   Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:37 pm

Derek snickers and just stares at Isaac. "I thought the beta was supposed to obey the alpha?" He walks up to his camaro and gets in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac)   Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac) EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 2:30 pm

"Fine! But I don't think we'll get very full with what's in here!" he says, waving his wallet in front of Derek's face. He follows his beta outside and to his car.
"You know, someone who can afford a car like this shouldn't be so stingy!" he adds, admiring the cars beauty once again. Isaac's embarassed by the fact that he hasn't got his licence yet, his father has never seen the need to teach him. He's not sure he's even told the rest of the pack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac)   Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:40 pm

Derek chuckles as he places the key in the ignition. "How about we make a deal." He turns the key,making the car rumble. "I'll pay for you if you pay for me." He smiles and pushes the gas peddle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac)   Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 6:12 pm

"I'm not sure that's a good deal for me!" Isaac has chuckling, thinking about Derek's big appetite. Once he's eaten five burgers and two portions of fries by himself and before that, Isaac thought he was a big eater.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac)   Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac) Empty

Back to top Go down

Time for Sweat, Blood and Tears (Derek & Isaac)
Page 1 of 1