Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Feeding Time! (Erica & Isaac)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Feeding Time! (Erica & Isaac) Empty
PostSubject: Feeding Time! (Erica & Isaac)   Feeding Time! (Erica & Isaac) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 3:29 pm

As Erica and Isaac walk into the cafeteria, both wearing their leather jackets and looking confident, a lot of students watch them as they take seats at a table. Isaac rolls his eyes, sitting down. "Looks like they still haven't got used to the sight of us!" he says, taking a slice of pizza from the plate that's on a tray in front of him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Time! (Erica & Isaac)   Feeding Time! (Erica & Isaac) EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 10:39 pm

Erica smirked as she saw the faces of their peers staring at them as they walked through the cafeteria."I mean honestly, I think they admire our new found look!"She grabbed an apple, placing it on her tray, grabbing a water."I'd be jealous of us too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Time! (Erica & Isaac)   Feeding Time! (Erica & Isaac) EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 10:32 am

Isaac laughs at Erica's comment and takes a sip from his soda. "True!" he says as he notices the girls staring at him and the boys at Erica. "Before, the girls didn't even know I exist!" he says and winks at one group of girls at a nearby table who then start to giggle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Time! (Erica & Isaac)   Feeding Time! (Erica & Isaac) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 11:50 pm

Erica walked beside Isaac, knowing the way she was walking would taunt all of the guys who were watching. She nodded in agreement when she heard his comment, laughing as she patted one of the guys who had been watching her on the shoulder when she walked past."And now, they think we should give them the chances they never gave us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Time! (Erica & Isaac)   Feeding Time! (Erica & Isaac) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 8:25 am

Isaac sat down at one of the tables, grinning at the way Erica was teasing the guys who were drooling over her. "Well I wouldn't mind taking advantage of that! I mean, I still got my virginity to lose!" he said laughing, spotting another group of girls that was staring over at him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feeding Time! (Erica & Isaac)   Feeding Time! (Erica & Isaac) Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeding Time! (Erica & Isaac)
Page 1 of 1