Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

It is too quiet (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

It is too quiet (Open) Empty
PostSubject: It is too quiet (Open)   It is too quiet (Open) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:39 am

Skylla was not used to the quiet, sometimes at night she would find herself going outside instead of sleeping. She was restless, there was something inside of her that she sometimes could not control, whenever she used what was inside of her, it changed her blue eyes into sea foam, that pale green that was like the ocean. She was an aquatic creature, water was something that she needed to survive, more so than a normal human. What was normal? She was not sleeping, could not sleep when everything was so quiet, it was an inner battle sometimes, she had to learn on her own to control it. Sometimes she envied her cousin, envied people in general who were normal, who did not have a power that could attract and manipulate people, who could experience love without it potentially killing them.

She had to keep her heart closed, she had to survive alone, learn to live alone, and learn to just be single forever. The woods seemed the perfect place to be alone, to let out what she needed let out, she wanted to be far enough away from people, from her cousin and uncle in general. When she sang, she put the siren song into it, the power was welling up inside of her and she needed to let it out before it consumed her. Her voice was beautiful, angelic like, but there was a soft power in it, suggestive, it was like many voices blending into one. “Hands touch, eyes meet, sudden silence, sudden heat, hearts leap in a giddy whirl. He could be that boy but I’m not that girl.” Although she heard it in music, even though she had seen, watched others fall in love so freely, she knew she could not, that she could not fall for someone like Stiles had fallen for Lydia so long ago. No, a mere crush could kill her, crushes could turn into love, and if love was one sided, it would mean her end.

“Don’t dream too far, don’t lose sight of who you are, don’t remember that rush of joy. He could be that boy, I’m not that girl. Ev’ry so often we long to steal, to the land of what-might-have-been, but that doesn’t soften the ache we feel, when reality sets back in.” Certain dreams she had to put away a long time ago, certain dreams were simply not for her, so she did not dream, she did not long, and she was fooling herself if she believed any of that. But she had to keep control of her own heart. “Don’t wish, don’t start, wishing only wounds the heart, I wasn’t born for the rose and the pearl. There’s a girl I know, he loves her so, I’m not that girl…” But it would do more than wound her heart, it would kill her heart and thus kill her, protectively she lifted up both hands, fisting them both protectively over heart. She would not let a male decide her fate, she would not let any male decide if she died or lived, that would be her choice damn it, the surrounding air vibrated with her power from her Siren Song, she was trying to keep what she was to herself.

But this damn town was so little, she could not just go off somewhere, blend in and do what she needed to, no… she was hoping the woods was far away enough to keep from enchanting someone.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: It is too quiet (Open)   It is too quiet (Open) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:52 pm

Allison walked through the woods quietly carrying her crossbow in her right hand and a flashlight in her left. Her father wasn't far behind her but she had thought she heard something or someone out here deep in the middle of nowhere. Chris Argent had started to fully train Allison to be a hunter recently and his training included night watches. They would come out to the woods together and comb every inch of it, hunting, waiting to see if anyone, or anything, would make a move or if something where out here altogether. As they had walked through the dark woods in the Beacon Hills Preserve Allison had thought she heard something, a voice, someone singing perhaps. As she walked closer and deeper into the preserve she was sure of it now. Someone else was out here and she didn't have a clue who, or what it could be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It is too quiet (Open)   It is too quiet (Open) EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 4:26 pm

The young girl stood there in the middle of the woods, her hair was the first thing one would notice when they saw her, how many had dark pink hair with black undertones? If one looked closely when she opened her mouth to sing or talk, there was a piercing in her tongue, a silver little stud. “So now you know all my secrets, I want out, I know I don't need this. Can you find me friends that don't rank me on what I've been through? The more battle scars the more attention it gets you…” The air vibrated with power that came from her Siren song, she had to let it out, otherwise the siren part of her could take over and that was something she was not going to risk, not with her family around who did not know what she was.

“Don't tell the others but it's all getting old, I mean how many more times must our stories be told? And being lonely's only fun in a group; it sort of loses its charm when it's true…” She lifted up her hands, placing them in her hair, bunching her fingers into her hair, tangling them a bit, she brushed her tongue along her bottom lip slowly, as she moved deeper into the woods, she wanted to be surrounded by nature in general, she liked natural, she was just not used to the quiet. Her voice got louder, it just went with the song, “I meant it when I said I wanna get well, I wanna get well! Are the rest of you so content? Stay where you are but it hurts like hell! And I'm sure it's fun at first, test your pulse and check your vitals, if it's only a game you lost me! I quit it with the suicidal recital…”

But she did not mind having music inside of her, she knew she would have to be careful to an extent, but she was trying to protect what was hers, she just did not know how small this damn town was. “Yeah we should've known it would end this way, what did you expect, pretend it all away. And all we've got left is a sorry pile of hearts , I'm getting out, gonna write myself a new start. Come on, dry your eyes, meet me on the other side, run as fast as you can and we'll make it out alive. We know better now, we don't have to live like this. Go tell them all we don't have to live like this…” Her blue eyes were a deep foam green instead of their original blue, when she weaved her siren song, it showed in her eyes, but she usually she could make people forget what they had seen if she had to.

She stopped though, when her own heightened hearing had heard the sound of a branch breaking under someone’s foot. She knew it was going to hurt, but she had to do it, she pulled back the Siren song, pulled it back inside, it made her body shudder. She did not get to finish letting it out to play, so when she had to pull it back it was hurting, as she collapsed on her knees, she bowed her head, taking in a deep breath as she concentrated on getting her voice back to normal, her eyes slowly faded from the sea foam color to their original blue. She remained on the ground, as she curled her hands into the dirt a bit, her body still shuddering as the last bits and pieces of her Siren was pulled back inside of her. ”Damn it…” She cursed at whoever interrupted her…
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: It is too quiet (Open)   It is too quiet (Open) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:53 pm

As she walked through the woods Allison tried to be as quiet as possible, finding who was out here would require silence and swift movements. As a branch snapped underneath her foot Allison jumped back quickly hoping that whoever was out there hadn't heard. Slowly taking a couple of deep breaths Allison pressed on journeying deeper into the dark woods. As she walked a figure came into view. With the help of the moonlight Allison could make out the shape of a girl, not much taller then herself. Slowly her pace Allison stayed behind a tree as she watched the girl on the forest floor, bent over fists full of dirt. Allison could see the mysterious girls body shaking slightly. Flicking her flashlight off, Allison pushed it into the back pocket of her dark dirt cover jeans before raising her crossbow and slowly walking out from behind the tree and closer to the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It is too quiet (Open)   It is too quiet (Open) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:31 pm

There was nothing more she wanted then to be normal, but she knew that was not going to happen, as she took in a deep breath and let it out slowly. She glanced up when she heard the girl move closer, her eyes zeroing in on the crossbow, so she figured to feign innocence, her blue eyes widening a bit. ”Why are you pointing a weapon at me?” She shivered, acting like she was just a little cold, as she glanced around a bbit, making sure no one else was around, or that anyone else had followed her. She brought her gaze back to Allison, as she pushed herself up slowly, as she brushed her tongue along her bottom lip slowly, she shook her head a bit as she stood there, ”Get that thing out of my face… please.”
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: It is too quiet (Open)   It is too quiet (Open) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:41 pm

As she walked closer to the girl Allison kept her crossbow pointed on her, not sure who or what she was or could be, Allison wasn't taking any chances of her being a werewolf. As the girl glanced up at her and her eyes moved to the crossbow in her hand Allison stared at her face and her eyes. Seeing that they hadn't changed Allison got a bit confused. As the girl spoke Allison stopped in place and stared at her. The girl looked cold as she scanned the surrounding woods possibly checking to see if anyone else was present. As the girl spoke asking her to lower her crossbow Allison slowly did, letting it hang next to her right leg, Allison didn't feel threatened by this girl. Clearing her throat a little Allison stared down at the girl before speaking. "Who are you and why are you out here?" She asked her hand still firmly grasping the trigger of her lowered crossbow. Allison may not have felt threatened by this mysterious girl but she still knew not to let her guard down to anyone, it was something her father had taught her even before she knew about the creatures her family hunted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It is too quiet (Open)   It is too quiet (Open) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 6:05 pm

She was a bit annoyed, but at least she had lowered the weapon, that was a good thing, ”I could actually ask you the same thing, as you can see I do not have a weapon, but you do… and you were pointing it at me. Why?” It was that simple, as she brushed her tongue along her bottom lip lightly, as a few strands of her hair fell into her face, as she tapped her foot a bit on the ground. She frowned slightly, she was trying to figure out the girl, but also to not get shot at, how the hell would she explain that to her Uncle and Cousin? ”Last I checked it was a free country… and I could go where I pleased, but if you must know. I came out here because it is too damn quiet… I miss the city.”

She wanted to scream, but she did not want to do so, she moved closer to her though anyway, her hips swayed naturally, she could not help it, shaking her head a bit at her, ”Skylla is my name if you must know, what is yours?”
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: It is too quiet (Open)   It is too quiet (Open) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:11 pm

Looking down at the crossbow she still held in her hand Allison's mind raced trying to come to a logical conclusion to why she would be out in the woods, alone, with a crossbow. Stuttering a little as she started to speak Allison looked back up at the girl.

"It's for hunting, ya know, animals. I'm out here with my father."

Feeling that she came up with a reasonable response Allison listened to the girls sharp response. Shifting her weight onto her left foot Allison cleared her throat a little.

"You shouldn't be out here alone, it's not safe, especially at night."

As the girl walked towards her Allison took a couple steps back and scanned the tree lines looking for her father. Nodding her head as she looked back at the girl Allison took note of her name. it might be resourceful later on.

"Allison, my name is Allison. I've never seen you around here before." As she asked her last question Allison's eyebrow raised slightly, her expression full of curiosity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It is too quiet (Open)   It is too quiet (Open) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:21 pm

“Animals… with a crossbow… at night…” She merely stated, she shook her head a bit, a few strands of her hair fell into her face, as she rose a brow at her, “Well your Dad doesn’t seem to be around, so you’re kind of alone out here too.” Which was a good point, but she was about to make another point, “I moved here a little bit ago… I’m living with my Uncle… The Sheriff, so you know… “ She was basically saying, it was not good to shoot at her or anything, as she stuffed her hands into her pockets finally, standing with her feet apart. “Allison, well, it is nice to meet you… but I need to go… get back, before my Uncle and cousin miss me.” She wanted to make it a point that she would be missed, so if anything happened to her, that people would look for whoever had done it.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: It is too quiet (Open)   It is too quiet (Open) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:27 am

Chuckling a little Allison nodded slowly, loosing her grip on her crossbow slightly. She didn't see any reason to still remain cautious with Skylla, she seemed....nice, sort of. "I may be alone but I've learned how to take care of myself. My father knows that by now." As Skylla told her who she was living with it was like a light bulb went off in Allison's head. "OH!" She said maybe a little too loudly, "You're Stiles cousin?? He told Scott and I his cousin was coming to live with him but i had no idea you had already gotten here." Allison relaxed a little more as she now knew who Skylla was and her body movements became more friendly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It is too quiet (Open)   It is too quiet (Open) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:43 am

“I can take care of myself as well.” She simply stated, which was true, she was from Los Angeles, and this was Beacon Hills, how dangerous could it be? She tilted her head a bit when Allison spoke of Stiles, now she warmed up a bit herself. Especially when she found out that Allison also knew Scott, so that made her relax a bit more and grin ear to ear, “Yeah, that would be me.” There was no doubt that she loved and adored her cousin and uncle, as she tilted her head a bit, “Well… I am here, and I’ll start going to school with you guys.” She shrugged a bit, as she glanced to the crossbow, “Now… can you tell me the real reason for that thing? Because I ain’t buying that hunting animals at night bull.”
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: It is too quiet (Open)   It is too quiet (Open) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 1:02 am

Smiling at Skylla Allison nodded again. Allison made a mental note to watch out for Stiles cousin, she knew that if anything happened to her Stiles would not be very forgiving. Allison cleared her throat a little and grinned at Skylla. "if you need any help at the school be sure to just let one of us know. I know how much being the new girl can suck." As the girl glanced at Allison's crossbow once again, Allison swiftly moved it behind her back as if to get it out of the line of sight. Allison wasn't used to anyone seeing her with it and not many people knew the skills she had when it came to archery. Biting her lip gently Allison stared at the girl. "I'm telling you the truth, My father takes me out at night so the woods aren't so full...he's protective, plus I don't want people at school knowing about it. People scare easy when they know you are a good shot with a bow and arrow." Allison shrugged a bit hoping that Skylla was buying her story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It is too quiet (Open)   It is too quiet (Open) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 1:20 am

It was comfortable oddly, but she knew something was up, hell, she could tell a lie from the truth. She wrinkled her nose, “Yeah, being the new girl does suck indeed. Especially when no one around here looks like me. So automatically I’m the freak.” She grinned ear to ear though at that, she really did not care, she shrugged a bit, “I scare people with how I look. So we’re two peas in one fucked up pod…” She thought for a moment, “Allison… Argent? Ah, Scott’s girlfriend… hopefully you don’t break his heart either.” She was serious on that note, as she shrugged, “Scott and Stiles are close, so I consider Scott family. I don’t want him hurt either.” And she meant that, as she shuffled from one foot to the other, letting the lie slide for now. “Yeah well… people just suck when it comes to people with skill.” She smiled a bit, then got a thought, “Hey I don’t know anything about archery… want to teach me?”
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: It is too quiet (Open)   It is too quiet (Open) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:06 pm

Allison shook her head a little bit and smiled at Skylla "I dont think you are a freak, you are just different. You stand out. It's a good thing." As Skylla mentioned Scott's name Allison felt her cheeks warm as she blushed slightly, Scott had that effect on her, even when he wasn't around. Allison hoped that Skylla hadn't noticed her blushed and nodded quickly. "Yeah that's me" Allison smiled at the girl warmly. "I won't break his heart, ever. I promise." Allison listened as Skylla asked about archery and nodded a little. "Well I could... But shouldn't you ask your Uncle or Stiles first? I don't want to get you into trouble."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It is too quiet (Open)   It is too quiet (Open) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 5:19 pm

She did notice the blush, but she did not mention it, as she brushed her tongue along her bottom lip, she reached into her pocket to pull out a pack of gum, “Want a piece?” She enjoyed her bubble gum, as she pulled out a piece, taking off the wrapper and popping it into her mouth with ease. “… Ask Stiles for permission to do something? Are you mad, woman? I don’t need my cousin’s permission. Or my Uncle’s for that matter… “ She would do what she wanted, she was not going to get into trouble, “Besides, it is a fun skill…” She could not help it, she was not going to ask permission for every little thing. “I’m my own person, my Uncle and cousin understand that.”
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: It is too quiet (Open)   It is too quiet (Open) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 6:56 pm

As Skylla offered her a piece of gum Allison shook her head. "No thank you" She said politely. Chuckling a little at the expression and tone in Skylla's voice Allison brushed her hair back against her head with her free hand. "I'd rather know that they are okay with it though, You spending time out here shooting....especially with the things that have happened out here and around town. Have you not heard?" Allison tried to keep calm as she thought about all the things that had happened since she had come to live in Beacon Hills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It is too quiet (Open)   It is too quiet (Open) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:23 pm

She shrugged a bit, chewing on the piece of gum, before blowing a bubble with it and letting it pop, “It’s something I want to do, have for a while now. Just not many people do archery in Los Angeles.” She tilted her head, glancing to the young woman, “I’ve heard a few things, but I can handle myself.” She firmly believed she could handle anything that came her way, anything that threatened her or her family, she would take them out and she was determined and not budging on that. “Can’t get a straight answer out of Stiles though, or anyone.” She shrugged a bit, “I don’t suppose you’re going to tell me what’s going on either, are you?”
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: It is too quiet (Open)   It is too quiet (Open) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:44 pm

"Yeah I'd imagine so. Most people, like me, prefer to shoot in the woods to help with control and aim. Maybe I'll talk to Stiles and ask him myself. Who knows he might like to learn too." Allison shrugged a little and then, attempting to change the subject, shivered a little before looking at Skylla. "Its getting cold out here. Maybe I should fine my father and go home. You should too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It is too quiet (Open)   It is too quiet (Open) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 8:15 pm

“That would be a fun family activity.” She simply stated, but rose a brow when the subject was changed again, shaking her head a bit. “You know… the subject changing and lying… is really starting to piss me off.” It was not just Allison who was doing it, it seemed like everyone was doing it, and she despised liars, even if she was a liar herself, but she had her reasons. Then she supposed people had their reasons, but at the same time, it involved Stiles, she knew it did and she was not going to risk him for anyone. But she did not feel it was right to use her own gift, as a soft sigh escaped her. “Look. I know Stiles is involved in something… I do not know what, but if it dangerous… I want to know about it. I’m not risking him, not for anyone… so be straight with me. What is going on in this damn town? Because I’ll just go looking for it if I am not told… so either someone tells me… or I find out. Either way, I will know.” She turned and instead of heading home, she headed deeper into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: It is too quiet (Open)   It is too quiet (Open) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:03 am

Allison smiled a little and started to speak but paused as Skylla started to speak again. She sounded angrier and angrier. Allison got where she was coming from with trying to protect Stiles but Allison would never purposely put anyone in danger, not Scott or Stiles. Allison stood there in place for a moment watching Skylla walk away before realizing she was heading deeper into the woods instead of towards town. Tightening her grip on the crossbow that still hung by her side Allison started to jog towards Skylla. "Where are you going?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It is too quiet (Open)   It is too quiet (Open) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 2:16 am

“I don’t need your protection, I am quite fine on my own.” She was annoyed, she could not help it, as she brushed her tongue along her bottom lip slightly. She shook her head a bit to him, as a few strands of her hair fell into her face. “I am going deeper into the woods. I told you, I don’t start getting answers, I’ll look for them on my own.” And she meant that, as she blew a bubble and popped it, chewing on her bubble gum, annoyance on her face. “So I’ll just go deeper in the woods… it seems to be a sore subject with people, so I am thinking the woods has something to do with it."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: It is too quiet (Open)   It is too quiet (Open) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 2:29 am

Halting to a stop Allison narrowed her eyes a little at Skylla in annoyance. Why couldn't she see that Allison was just trying to help her? Clenching her teeth a little Allison muttered quietly. "Stubborn just like your cousin." before sighing and turning around. "Okay then. I'll just head back to my car and get my phone. Don't you think Stiles and your uncle would just love yo know where you are right now?" Allison didn't want to have to call Stiles but if that's what it took to get Skylla to leave the woods and go home then that was what she would do. Allison slowed down her walk to see if Skylla would object.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It is too quiet (Open)   It is too quiet (Open) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 3:52 pm

Sky could see that she was trying to help her, but she also did not like being lied to at all. “I heard that and I’ll take that as a compliment.” And she would, she was stubborn and she knew that, as she brushed her tongue along her bottom lip slowly. “Go ahead and call them.” She simply called her bluff, as she turned her head to glance to her, “Then you get to explain why you’re out here, and my Uncle won’t buy that story… and Stiles does not control me. I mean what I say… I can take care of myself. Against anything.” And she firmly believed that, it was not being cocky, she knew what she could handle.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: It is too quiet (Open)   It is too quiet (Open) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:41 pm

Shrugging her shoulders Allison quickened her pace back up. "I will" She called over her shoulder. Smirking a little to herself Allison added. "I won't need to why i'm out here. My father is out here with me. He will take care of talking to Stiles dad, just like he always does. And it's not a story, it's the truth." Allison put a little more confidence into her tone of voice as she spoke and continued to walk farther away from where her and Skylla had been standing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It is too quiet (Open)   It is too quiet (Open) EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 3:50 pm

A soft sigh escaped her, she did not want to do it, but the girl was giving her no choice. God forgive me. She closed her eyes, keeping her back turned, she started to hum softly, slowly working, weaving her Siren song, she wanted to stop Allison from making that call. Perhaps it was best if the girl never knew she was here. A few strands of her hair fell into her face, as she opened her mouth and started to sing, only it was not normal, many voices started to blend with Sky’s. She was trying not to make it too strong, just strong enough to keep Allison in place for the time being, not wanting that call to be made. She had to let out the Siren, she had to do it and people were just making it hard for her to do so. She was trying to keep people safe…. From her. “I want out, I know I don’t need this…”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It is too quiet (Open)   It is too quiet (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

It is too quiet (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next