Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison) Empty
PostSubject: Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison)   Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 1:54 am

Allison walked up to Lydia's front door and rang the bell. Stepping back a bit she wrapped her arms around herself. It had gotten kind of chilly recently in Beacon Hills and Allison had't brought a sweatshirt with her today. Allison looked up at Lydia's giant house. She hadn't been her much usually Lydia came over to her house, But today for some reason Lydia ha invited her over. Allison sighed and hoped someone would answer the door soon before she turned into an ice cude.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison)   Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:00 am

Lydia heard the door bell ring from her bedroom and slid off her bed. She fixed her hair in her bedroom mirror before exiting the room, just in case it was a hot delivery boy. She walked out into the hall way and made her way to the stair case. Her mother wasn't home, so she hurried to the door, making sure that whoever was behind it wasn't waiting to long. As reached out and grabbed the door handle, she smiled and stepped in front of the opening of the door. Seeing Allison behind the door, Lydia continued to smile. "Hey!" she said, happy to see her friend. She coked her head to one side and looked at Allison. "I wasn't expecting you for another half hour."

Last edited by Lydia Martin on Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison)   Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:04 am

Allison smiled when Lydia opened the door. She rubbed her hands on her arms and stepped forward. "Yeah i know but i just had to get out of the house. Its been hectic recently." Allison shivered slightly as a gust of wind blew her hair around. "Can i come in?" She asked Lydia giggling. "Its cold out here! I Dont know how you stay warm in those clothes" Allison said as she looked at Lydia in her Mini skit and short sleeved top. "Im cold in this!" she said as she looked down at her own cloths. She had worn a pair of jeans and a long sleeve shirt with an extra shirt on top of it that day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison)   Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:09 am

Lydia looked down at her outfit, a little confused about why Allison would think she was cold. "I guess I've just gotten used to it." she said, shrugging her shoulders and stepping backward to allow Allison to enter. "Come on in." she said, moving her hand sideways to invite Allison in.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison)   Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:18 am

Allison chuckled softly at Lydia's confused face. She shrugged at Lydia's response and quickly stepped through the doorway as she stepped back. Allison could never get over the beauty of lydia's house. It was always breathtaking to see it. Allison turned around as she heard Lydia shut the door. "So what do you wanna do?" She asked her
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison)   Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:24 am

Lydia gave Allison and smile and shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know!" she said quickly and in a high pitched voice. "I never really plan past an invitation." She spun around and began to walk towards the stair case. She looked back, seeing Allison still standing in the same place. "You coming?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison)   Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:27 am

Allison chuckled. Of course Lydia planned this with her usual attention to detail. She turned her head to the stairs as she heard Lydia and smiled. Allison nodded her head "Yup!" as she started to walk up the stairs after lydia. She walked into Lydia's bedroom after her and sat on her bed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison)   Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:31 am

Lydia smiled and walked over to her closet, throwing various items of clothing behind her onto the bed in front of Allison. She looked back at her and smiled. "Put those on." she said, returning her attention to the closet and collecting some clothes in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison)   Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:40 am

Allison looked at the clothes on the bed and then back to Lydia going through her closet. She couldnt think of a reason why Lydia would be giving her clothes to put on so she sighed and decided to ask. "Lydia...why am i putting these on?" She asked as she picked up the clothes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison)   Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:43 am

Lydia closed her closet and walked towards her bathroom. "Don't ask questions. Just do." she said, entering her bathroom and closing the door. She stripped off her clothes and changed into the clothes she had picked from the closet. She fixed her hair in the mirror and admired herself for a few moments.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison)   Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:50 am

Allison sighed. She was used to this by now. She watched as Lydia walked into the bathroom. "Well now i have to wait" She said. Allison held the clothes Lydia had given her in her lap as she waited for her to exit from the bathroom. She loved her best friend but she knew chances are this would take a while. She pulled her phone from her pocket and played with it as she waited
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison)   Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:53 am

Lydia continued fixing her face in the mirror and heard Allison speak from the other side of the door. "Just change in there." she called out. "It's not like anyone is going to come barging in." She pulled her make-up bag out from under the sink and placed it in front of her, unzipping it and pulling out what she needed.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison)   Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 3:08 am

Allison shrugged and put her phone on the bed "Okay" She called back to her friend. Allison took off her jeans and layered shirts and threw them on Lydia's bed before she put on the clothes Lydia had given her. She wasnt surprised that it was a shirt and low cut shirt. "I hope you have some shoes i can wear with this" she called out "I dont think m sneakers are gonna cut it." Allison walked over to Lydia's floor length mirror and looked at herself in it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison)   Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:03 am

Lydia heard Allison speak again from the other side of the door and rolled her eyes. "Of course I have shoes." she said, applying her mascara. She finished her eyes and smiled at her reflection in the mirror, placing the cap on her mascara and reaching for her eye shadow. "Look in the closet."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison)   Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:18 am

Allison took one last look at herself in the mirror and turned to walk over to Lydia's closet. She kneeled down in front of it and started to look through the shoes. Allison never realized just how many shoes Lydia Had until now. She pulled a pair of black high heeled boots out from the back of Lydia's closet. "Hmmm...this could match" Allison mumbled to herself. Allison grabbed the matching boot and stood up walking over to Lydia's bed to sit down so she could put them on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison)   Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:25 am

Lydia finally finished her make-up and smiled at her reflection. She put her make-up back in the bag and zipped it, placing it back underneath the sink. She took one last look at herself in the mirror and smiled, collecting her clothes off the floor and throwing them in the hamper in the corner. She made her way to the door and opened it.

As she stepped back into her room, she saw Allison sitting on the bed, pulling on a pair of black boots. A shocked expression came across her face and she hurriedly walked towards Allison, grabbing the other boot off the bed. "Definitely not." she said, pulling the other boot off her foot. She walked back towards her closet and knelt down, placing the boots back inside and grabbing a pair of red heels. She stood up and turned around to face Allison again. "Wear those." she said, holding the shoes out in front of her and waiting for Allison to take them.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison)   Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:29 am

Allison jumped a little as Lydia pulled the boot off her foot and the other one off the bed. She sat in shock as Lydia went into her closet and came back out holding a pair of red heels. Allison took the heels from Lydia and looked back towards the closet. "Why not the boots Lyds?" Allison asked her still holding the heels in her hands
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison)   Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:32 am

Lydia stared at Allison for a moment in shock. "I'm going to pretend you didn't just ask me that question." she said, holding up her hand in front of her and walking back towards the closet to get herself a pair of heels. "You never, under any circumstances wear heels with a mini skirt." she said, looking for her favorite pair of black pumps. "Unless, you know, you're goth or something."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison)   Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:37 am

Allison watched as Lydia went to get her shoes and slipped the shoes on. She stood up and Walked to the mirror looking down at her feet. She had to admit they looked better then the boots would have. Allison turned and looked at Lydia. "You're right...these look better. I still love boots though. Now will you please tell me where we are going?" Allison crossed her arms and waited for a reply
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison)   Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:41 am

Lydia emerged from the closet, shoes already on. She closed the closet doors and walked over to Allison. "Nope." she said, grabbing Allison's hand and pulling her out of the room. She walked hurriedly down the hallway and towards the stairs, fixing her hair as she walked.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison)   Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:59 am

Allison sighed as Lydia pulled her hand and lead her down the stairs. She tried thinking where Lydia could possibly be thinking of going right now. Allison tucked a piece of hair behind her ear as she walked down the stairs and stopped in front of the door. "Well will you at least tell me if we are taking my car or yours?" She asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison)   Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:02 am

Lydia stopped at the bottom of the stairs and grabbed her purse off the side table. She pulled Allison over to the front door and opened it motioning for her to exit the house. "Mine." she said, smiling at her friend and waiting for her to walk past her.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison)   Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison) EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:06 am

Allison nodded at Lydia "Okay..." She still wish she knew where her friend was taking her. It was killing her not knowing. Allison walked through the front door into the chilly windy afternoon and started to walk towards Lydia's car. She wrapped her arms around herself just as she had when she arrived only this time she had slightly less clothing on and was much more cold.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison)   Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:50 am

Lydia fumbled through her purse as she walked and pulled out her car keys. She pointed them at her car and pressed the unlock button, causing the car to blink it's lights and chirp. "Get in." she instructed, not even looking over at Allison and walked towards the drivers side door.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison)   Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison) EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:12 am

Allison rubbed her hands on her arms trying to keep warm. She still was unsure where Lydia was bringing and it was bothering her. She watched as Lydia unlocked and told her to get in. Allison sighed and walked over to the passenger side door pulling it open. She had learned not to argue with Lydia and sometimes to just do what she said. Allison got into the car and pulled the door closed quickly blocking out the cold and wind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison)   Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison) Empty

Back to top Go down

Visiting Lydia (Lydia & Allison)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next