Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

If There's A Cure For Your Suffering But It Had Consequences,Would You Take It? (Derek & Nell)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

If There's A Cure For Your Suffering But It Had Consequences,Would You Take It? (Derek & Nell) Empty
PostSubject: If There's A Cure For Your Suffering But It Had Consequences,Would You Take It? (Derek & Nell)   If There's A Cure For Your Suffering But It Had Consequences,Would You Take It? (Derek & Nell) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:06 pm

This thread takes place after the 'I've Got My Eyes On You' thread at a park

Derek walks into the park,with several questions going through his mind. 'Is she going to say yes?' 'How is she going to react?' 'Will she freak out?' 'Will she even come?' He walks over to a bench, shaded by a nearby tree,and stares up into clouds. He sighs and waits for the girl. On the paper he had written 'Beacon Hills Park 1 Hour' so all he could do now is wait,and hope that she would take up his offer.
Back to top Go down

If There's A Cure For Your Suffering But It Had Consequences,Would You Take It? (Derek & Nell) Empty
PostSubject: Re: If There's A Cure For Your Suffering But It Had Consequences,Would You Take It? (Derek & Nell)   If There's A Cure For Your Suffering But It Had Consequences,Would You Take It? (Derek & Nell) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:17 pm

Nell had spent the last hour wrecking her brain, going back and forth about wether she should meet this strange guy or not. Finally, her curiosity had won over her scepticism and she'd left the house, telling her father she'd do some homework at the library. Of course, her dad had wanted to drive her, but she'd insisted the fresh air would be good for her. Arriving almost fifteen minutes late, she wlaked through the gates to the town park and looked around nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If There's A Cure For Your Suffering But It Had Consequences,Would You Take It? (Derek & Nell)   If There's A Cure For Your Suffering But It Had Consequences,Would You Take It? (Derek & Nell) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:34 pm

Derek's senses became more alert as a familiar scent filled his nostrils. He lifted his head and searched around for the girl. After several glances,he finally spots her at the entrance of the park. He smiles and motions for her to come sit by him. He had gone over several different ways to approach the sore subject,and to be honest he was quite nervous.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If There's A Cure For Your Suffering But It Had Consequences,Would You Take It? (Derek & Nell)   If There's A Cure For Your Suffering But It Had Consequences,Would You Take It? (Derek & Nell) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:43 pm

Nell finally recognises the guy from the hospital, she'd already begun to think he'd left again because she'd arrived late. He didn't seem as scary as before, smiling at her but she was still hesitant as she walked over to him and sat down on the bench. She'd decided to meet him, thinking listening to what he had to say wouldn't hurt. That didn't mean that she had to believe what he told her. After a few moments of silence, she looked over at him. "So, what did you mean when you talked about helping me back at the hospital? You're not some doctor experimenting with new drugs, are you?" she said, chuckling a bit because she really couldn't think of him as a doctor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If There's A Cure For Your Suffering But It Had Consequences,Would You Take It? (Derek & Nell)   If There's A Cure For Your Suffering But It Had Consequences,Would You Take It? (Derek & Nell) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:48 pm

Derek laughed and nodded his head. "No I'm not a doctor." He shifted into a more comfortable position on where he was sitting. "What I am though, is the exact opposite." He looks down at the grass,then back up at her. "I never caught you name by the way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If There's A Cure For Your Suffering But It Had Consequences,Would You Take It? (Derek & Nell)   If There's A Cure For Your Suffering But It Had Consequences,Would You Take It? (Derek & Nell) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:02 pm

'The exact opposite', she wondered what that could be. She just couldn't figure out what this guy wanted from her. "Nell...my name is Nell! And may I ask what yours is?" she replied, holding her bag which was sitting on her lap. Before she'd left the house, she'd put a spray can of pepper spray into her purse, just to be sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If There's A Cure For Your Suffering But It Had Consequences,Would You Take It? (Derek & Nell)   If There's A Cure For Your Suffering But It Had Consequences,Would You Take It? (Derek & Nell) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:11 pm

"Derek. Hale." He paused in between his first and last name for effect. He looked at her bag,and smelled something odd in it. 'Pepper Spray? really?.' he thought to himself. "It's nice to finally know your name." The left side of his face was lightened when the sun began to peek through the clouds. He turned his head the other way blocking the sun from his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If There's A Cure For Your Suffering But It Had Consequences,Would You Take It? (Derek & Nell)   If There's A Cure For Your Suffering But It Had Consequences,Would You Take It? (Derek & Nell) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:17 pm

Nell nodded when he told her his name, then waited for him to speak but he seemed busy avoiding the sundlight in his eyes. "So Derek, why did you want to speak to me? You really freaked me out back at the hospital, you know!" she said chuckling, a bit more relaxed now that she at least knew his name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If There's A Cure For Your Suffering But It Had Consequences,Would You Take It? (Derek & Nell)   If There's A Cure For Your Suffering But It Had Consequences,Would You Take It? (Derek & Nell) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:28 pm

Derek turned his attention back to her as the sun disappeared back behind the clouds. "Well as I said before, I could give you something, a 'gift' so to speak, that could cure your cancer." He paused. "If you choose to accept this 'gift', there are some things that I should explain to you first... You're probably so confused right now aren't you?" He slouched his shoulders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If There's A Cure For Your Suffering But It Had Consequences,Would You Take It? (Derek & Nell)   If There's A Cure For Your Suffering But It Had Consequences,Would You Take It? (Derek & Nell) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:45 pm

Nell sighed, shaking her head for a moment. She still felt weak and dizzy from the tests she had to go through at the hospital. Derek still hadn't really explained what he wanted to do for her. She held up her hands, gesturing while she spoke. "Can we cut to the chase here? What is it you're offering?" she said, getting tired from wrecking her brain about what it could be that Derek was suggesting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If There's A Cure For Your Suffering But It Had Consequences,Would You Take It? (Derek & Nell)   If There's A Cure For Your Suffering But It Had Consequences,Would You Take It? (Derek & Nell) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:02 pm

Derek nodded his head. If he was going to tell her he best do it now. "Alright, I'm offering you a bite. As in the bite of a werewolf. And yes that does mean I'm a werewolf." He shrugs and looks down. "Tell me now if you accept. Don't be afraid to say no."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If There's A Cure For Your Suffering But It Had Consequences,Would You Take It? (Derek & Nell)   If There's A Cure For Your Suffering But It Had Consequences,Would You Take It? (Derek & Nell) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:11 pm

Nell jumped off the bench, standing a few feet away from Derek, looking at him in shock. "You're a what? You know, you shouldn't play such cruel tricks on someone's who's seriously ill!" she said with anger, chastising herself for having believed he was genuinely trying to help her for even a second. How could he be so cruel as to tell her that he could help her get better?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If There's A Cure For Your Suffering But It Had Consequences,Would You Take It? (Derek & Nell)   If There's A Cure For Your Suffering But It Had Consequences,Would You Take It? (Derek & Nell) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:26 pm

Derek scoffed. "I'm serious. I can prove it if you want me too." He stands up with a serious look on his face. "I would never do anything to hurt you. Especially since you're ill!" His eyes glow a faint red while he looks directly at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If There's A Cure For Your Suffering But It Had Consequences,Would You Take It? (Derek & Nell)   If There's A Cure For Your Suffering But It Had Consequences,Would You Take It? (Derek & Nell) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:04 am

Nell jumped back as she saw Derek's eyes change color. She couldn't believe that things like werewolves existed but unless her eyes were playing tricks on her, she guessed she had to believe it. Now she had to sit back down on the bench, staring into space without speaking for a moment. "So, you turn into a raging monster every month?" she said when she found her voice again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If There's A Cure For Your Suffering But It Had Consequences,Would You Take It? (Derek & Nell)   If There's A Cure For Your Suffering But It Had Consequences,Would You Take It? (Derek & Nell) EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:02 pm

Derek's eye color turns back to normal as he hears her speak again. "Not exactly. Well,some of my kind do,but like me, some of us find an anchor so to speak, that holds us to our human side on full moons,or any time actually." He sighs. "Mine happens to be anger,but everyone's is different."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If There's A Cure For Your Suffering But It Had Consequences,Would You Take It? (Derek & Nell)   If There's A Cure For Your Suffering But It Had Consequences,Would You Take It? (Derek & Nell) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:23 pm

Nell gripped the edge of the bank, swinging her legs back and forth nervously. She needed to let this all sink in but she found it hard to. "So, why are you telling me all this?" she asked, looking at him with a serious look on her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If There's A Cure For Your Suffering But It Had Consequences,Would You Take It? (Derek & Nell)   If There's A Cure For Your Suffering But It Had Consequences,Would You Take It? (Derek & Nell) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:28 pm

Derek nodded his head. "As I said before, I'm offering you a gift. Something that you could never imagine possible. Becoming a werewolf." He sighs and starts speaking again. "So what do you think?" He shifts again,and smiles a little to ease the tension in the atmosphere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If There's A Cure For Your Suffering But It Had Consequences,Would You Take It? (Derek & Nell)   If There's A Cure For Your Suffering But It Had Consequences,Would You Take It? (Derek & Nell) EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:32 pm

Nell jumped up again, staring at Derek with disbelief. "What? You turn me into...into..one of you?" she couldn't bring herself to say the word 'werewolf'. "I'm still trying to wrap my head around the fact that you guys exist!" she said and started to pace back and forth now, gesturing wildly with her hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If There's A Cure For Your Suffering But It Had Consequences,Would You Take It? (Derek & Nell)   If There's A Cure For Your Suffering But It Had Consequences,Would You Take It? (Derek & Nell) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 6:29 pm

Derek frowned. "You're right. This kind of information is very hard for the mind to process. I guess I should just give you some time to process it." He stands up and slowly begins walking. "I guess I'll be on my way. You'll know how to contact me." He heads off towards the woods in the distance,and doesn't stop walking until he reaches the end of the park.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If There's A Cure For Your Suffering But It Had Consequences,Would You Take It? (Derek & Nell)   If There's A Cure For Your Suffering But It Had Consequences,Would You Take It? (Derek & Nell) EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:14 pm

Nell watches Derek as he gets off the bench and leaves. She's still too stunned to say anything and just sits there on the bench. She couldn't really consider his offer, could she?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If There's A Cure For Your Suffering But It Had Consequences,Would You Take It? (Derek & Nell)   If There's A Cure For Your Suffering But It Had Consequences,Would You Take It? (Derek & Nell) Empty

Back to top Go down

If There's A Cure For Your Suffering But It Had Consequences,Would You Take It? (Derek & Nell)
Page 1 of 1