Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:57 pm

This Thread Takes Place After "Showing Nell Around"

Stiles shrugged at Nell, "I guess so." He opened the door to his house and walking inside then kept it open so that Nell could walk inside as well. Right as he walked inside he remembered that the jewelry and TV that he had gotten for Lydia were still in his room. He hoped that once they went in there, Nell wouldn't notice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 8:08 am

Nell walked into the house behind Stiles and looked around curiously. It was obvious that it was an all men household. Not that it was messy, but there were no kind of decorations a woman would put up. She liked the house anyway, it seemed cozy. "So, who's the cook out of you two?" she asked smiling
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:09 pm

Stiles looked at Nell and shrugged, "I guess I am. My dad would go out for fast food everyday if he could. Let's go to my room." He started walking and guided her to his room and opened the door. "Sorry it's a bit of a mess but, whatever."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:26 pm

Nell chuckled, thinking of her own father. "Yeah, my dad would do the same!" she said nodding. She stepped into his room looking around. "It doesn't seem that messy!" she said shrugging her shoulders. "Wow, did you rob a bank?" she asked laughing as she looked at a bunch of stuff lying around in one corner of the room.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 4:50 pm

Stiles smiled slightly at her and the walked over, sitting in his bed. His eyes widened and he stood up immediately. "Oh, uh, no that's just some stuff that a bought..." Stiles hoped she wouldn't ask who it was for because it would become awkward. He didn't want people to know how obsessed with Lydia he was, although it was pretty obvious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 5:07 pm

Nell looked at the flat screen tv, still standing in its box on the ground and then over to the tv hanging on Stiles' bedrrom wall. "You must be obsessed with watching tv, if you have to buy a second one!" she said chuckling, allthough she was a bit confused by it, as she was about all the woman's juwelry lying around. She sat down on a chair and picked up one of the bracelets lying on a dresser beside her. "So, on what occasion would you wear this one?" she asked grinning at Stiles.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:35 pm

Stiles shrugged at Nell, "we'll I do like TV but..." He sighed and watched as she picked up the bracelet. "Oh, we'll its not for me. I didn't buy those for myself. Trust me." He chuckled a bit hoping that believed him. He also hoped that she would just leave it alone. He really didn't want her to know about Lydia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 6:40 pm

Nell put the bracelet back down on the dresser, her smile fading for a minute before she put a fake one on her face. "Oh, I see!" she said with a nod. This could only mean that Stiles either had a girlfriend or someone he wanted to be just that. Of course, Nell hadn't really expected the boy to start falling for her, but it was still a blow to know that he was in love with another girl. "So, what do you usually do in here?" she asked, trying to end this awkward moment.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:02 pm

Stiles smiled at her and then sighed in relief that she didn't ask anymore questions about the gifts he had gotten for Lydia. He layed back on his bed and shrugged. "I don't know I usually just think. I have a lot if stuff to think about. You can come over and sit if you'd like." He didn't want her to feel unwelcome. Plus, he liked Nell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 8:19 pm

Nell walked over to Stiles bed and sat next to him, letting herself fall back on the covers, turning her head to the side to look at Stiles. "Yeah, I like lying around on my bed, just doing nothing!" she said smiling and closed her eyes for a minute. Since she'd been ill, she'd learned to appreciate the quiet, just listenings to the soft music around her - birds singing outside or the sound of wind brushing the leaves of a tree. Before, she'd been a real wild child, her parents could never keep up with her.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 9:43 pm

Stiles turned his head to look at Nell and and he smiled slightly. "Me too, it's relaxing, I guess you could say. Plus, sometimes it's good to get away from everything. At least I feel that way, things are hard around here. It may not seem like it but.." He sighed closing his eyes, still facing Nell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:13 pm

Nell turned onto her side, her hands tucked under her cheek. She was close to Stiles now, feeling his warmth, her lips slightly apart. "Yes?" she said, waiting for Stiles to finish his sentence
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:18 pm

Stiles shook his head, he didn't know how to finish his sentence without giving to much away. 'Nothing. I don't know. It's just not what it seems around here that's all." He shrugged and kept his eyes closed. Not really sure what to say next, he took a small breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:33 pm

Nell frowned, confused by Stiles' vague comment. Hesitating, she slowly put her hand on his. It sounded like he had some secrets of his own. "A lot of things aren't as they seem!" she answered. She was as close to Stiles as she could be now
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:39 pm

"A lot of things are unexpected too." Stiles opened one eye slowly as she touched his hand and then quickly closed it again. He knew that she was saying this to him because she had a secret. There were a lot of things that weren't as they seem with her and Stiles knew that. "Like what?" He hoped that she would answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:55 pm

Nell looked down at her thumb that was softly stroking the side of Stiles' hand now. "I don't want to lie to you!" she simply said, feeling a lump in her throat now
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:57 pm

Stiles felt a bit weird about Nell stroking his hand but he didn't want to be rude and ask her to stop, he didn't really mind anyway. His eyes were still closed and he tilted his head. "About what? What are you talking about? See, things happen like this and they are so unexpected."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:15 pm

Nell let go of Stiles' hand and set up on the bed, her hands on either side of her thighs. "I swore myself I wouldn't tell anyone before I came here!" she said, her voice shaking a little. Her back was turned at Stiles now, she didn't dare look him in the eye
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:24 pm

Stiles opened his eyes and looked at Nell. "What are you talking about? You can tell me Nell." He looked at her and bit his lip slightly. He wasn't exactly sure why she was turned around and he was very curious about her secret. "Nell.." He put his hand on her arm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:32 pm

Nell had her forearms leaned onto her thighs now. Her fingers were playing around with the fabric of her shirt, her eyes focused on her hands. She took a deep breath. "You can't tell anyone!" she said and looked at him with a pleading look for a moment, then turned back around. "You noticed the nosebleed, my headache and dizziness?"
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 11:48 pm

"I promise I won't!" He nodded at her and then looked at her as she talked. "Yeah, I noticed. Are you okay?" He looked at her hoping that she would tell him. Stiles was extremely curious now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 4:07 am

Nell was shaking now and tried to calm her breathing before speaking again. She hoped she wouldn't regret this later on. "No, I'm not okay Stiles! I...I have cancer!" she said, tears swelling up in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:06 pm

Stiles sat up as she started shaking and waited for Nell's reply. Once she gave it stiles was shocked. He was definitely not expecting that and he felt terrible. "Oh my god... Are you serious?" He wasn't sure what to say. He was speechless. Stiles turned Nell so that she was looking at him. Tears were running down her cheek and he frowned. "It's okay Nell I promise everything is going to be okay." Still not sure what to do, stiles opened his arms to hug her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 12:51 pm

Nell leaned into Stiles armed, trying to surpress the sobs that were threatening to burst out of her. "I've been in remission for the past two years now! I already thought I'd beat the cancer, but it looks like it'scoming back now! I'm so scared and I can't tell my dad, he'd be devastated!" she said, sniffling a bit in between the words.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 2:44 pm

Stiles wrapped his arms around Nell lightly trying to comfort her. "Wait, you've had it before?" Oh my god I'm so sorry Nell." He frowned as the girl cried onto his chest. He wasn't sure what to do to make her feel better. Everything was so shocking. The poor girl had to suffer enough already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next