Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

The Moth to the Flame (Derek)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

The Moth to the Flame (Derek) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:36 am

She chuckled softly, as she glanced up at him, she was quite content, "Derek... that is oddly hot." The thought that he'd beat up someone over her, she liked it, as she sighed softly, as she was pulled closer to him, her body was pressed to his. "Still, always be my Scruffy." And she meant that, as she leaned up to kissed him softly, nibbling on his bottom lip lightly. She heard the howling, as she spoke softly, "It is. I like nature." She laid her head against his chest then, snuggled up to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:42 am

Derek kissed her. "Fine. But that nickname stays between you and me." He laughs. "You know I just realized how awkward it must look. Us standing here in the middle of the woods." He sighs. "Do you want to go somewhere else, or would you rather just stay here for the night?" He moved his hands further up her back as she buried her head into her chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:47 am

"Aww, why? Are you ashamed of it?" She glanced up at him, her lower lip came out into a pout. She could not help it, she could be childish at times. "We can go wherever you want." And she meant that, "As long as we get to be alone." And she meant that, she just wanted to snuggle with him, no, they were not to the point of being sexual. She would not move that fast into anything, as she murmured softly, "I like being with you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:25 pm

Derek looked down at her. "I meant to ask you.." He gently rubbed her arm. "What exactly happened to you? You came here all bloodied and bruised, you seemed hurt. But now you seem perfectly fine." He bit his bottom lip. "We can stay here. It doesn't really matter to me, as long as I'm with you." He grabbed her hands, and playfully pushed her up against a tall oak tree in the shadows. The moonlight shown through the trees, making both of their faces more visible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:59 pm

"I got hit by a car in the school parking lot. I'm stiff and a little sore, was bleeding from my head from it. Had to take a trip to the hospital. Was not that fun." She glanced up at him, "I've got some bruising still... " She smiled when he had grabbed her hands and pushed her up against a tree, her breathing hitched a bit, as she glanced up at him, his face in moonlight was very handsome. "So... now that you have me all to yourself... what on Earth shall you do with me, Hale?" She teased him slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 6:14 pm

Derek lightly rubbed her head. "It doesn't seem that bad." He gripped her hands tighter, as he nibbled at her neck. His heartbeat rose. He gave her a small kiss on the cheek. "That would be up to, Stalinski." He teased back. "We can both play the name game here." He smiled evilly, and chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 6:17 pm

"It scared the crap out of Allison and Stiles." She sighed softly when he gripped her hands tighter and she glanced up at him, when he had nibbled at her, she groaned softly, so when he had kissed her cheek, she smiled. "True. But only I can call you Scruffy..." She chuckled a bit as she leaned up and kissed him softly, "Aw and here I thought you'd be creative." She nipped at his bottom lip lightly, "You're the one who has me pinned to a tree..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 6:30 pm

Derek laughed. "I guess I'll have to think of a nickname for you then." He pushed her body closer into his. "I pin a lot of people to trees." He started making out with her, nipping at her lip every now and then. He let go of her hands and wrapped his arms around her neck. The moon was fully risen, and he took a brief glance at it. It was full.. He hoped he wouldn't loose control. He was trying his best, and it wasn't as hard as he had originally thought it would be. He took his gaze to her eyes. They had turned back to normal, along with his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:47 pm

"I'm sure you'll think of something to call me." She chuckled softly, when he pushed her body against his, she sighed softly, as he nipped at her bottom lip, she smiled a bit. She wrapped her arms around him in return when he had wrapped his arms around her. She kept her eyes locked on his, as she noticed the full moon, but he seemed to be keeping control just fine. She lifted up her hands to place them on his cheeks, "You should go and see if any of your pack members need help keeping human during this time. I need to go home and check on Stiles."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:00 pm

Derek chuckled. "I probably will." He stopped kissing her and removed his hands from around her. "That's probably a good idea. Who know's what they've gotten into this time." He kissed her again. "It is getting pretty late. I won't keep you any longer.. " He smirked. "Pinky." He kissed her one last time, and turned around to walk away. "Meet me here whenever you want to see me." He began to walk away. He looked up at the full moon, and let out a loud howl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:59 pm

She chuckled when he called her pinky, it was oddly cute, as she spoke softly, "Pinky and Scruffy. What a pair." She nodded a bit, "Which is why I told you, you need to look after them." She smiled when he had turned and howled, and she turned and started to run towards the Stilinski household, she would be fine with werewolves, if she had to she would use her Siren scream, but she was not afraid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Moth to the Flame (Derek)   The Moth to the Flame (Derek) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Moth to the Flame (Derek)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3