Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

The Volcano and the Hurricane (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Volcano and the Hurricane (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Volcano and the Hurricane (Open)   The Volcano and the Hurricane (Open) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 10:20 pm

Her feet were bare, she was just in her one piece bathing suit, as she moved through the trees of the woods, her temper was up, but it was not only that, there were tears streaking her face. The words of the argument kept playing in her head over and over. Her face was a bit scratched up, as were her legs and feet from the branches of the trees and bushes as she went through them without a care of getting scratched. Her blue eyes were gone, they were sea foam and glowing brightly, and she was weaving her Siren song and not caring what she was calling forth. “Let his flesh not be torn. Let his blood leave no stain. When they beat him, let him feel no pain. Let his bones never break and however they try to destroy him. Let him never die, let him never die…”

She was plain pissed off and hurt, which was a good combination, she had lost all control of herself at this point, her heart ached, her body was shaking a bit, both from her emotions and the slight cold, but she kept moving through the woods, not knowing where she was going exactly, she wanted to get as far away from everything and everyone as much as possible. She did not want to hurt anyone, she was trying to calm herself, and to do so was to hurt herself, she curled her hands into fists tightly, digging her nails into her palms. “One more disaster I can add to my generous supply? No good deed goes unpunished. No act of charity goes unresented. No good deed goes unpunished: that's my new creed. My road of good intentions led where such roads always lead, no good deed goes unpunished!”

She screwed up everything, all the time, she could not do it, she could not put up with the fighting, the constant tension, she couldn’t do it anymore, “No good deed goes unpunished, all helpful urges should be circumvented. No good deed goes unpunished. Sure, I meant well - well, look at what well-meant did. All right, enough - so be it, so be it, then. Let all Oz be agreed, I'm wicked through and through since I cannot succeed … saving you, I promise no good deed, will I attempt to do again, ever again. No good deed, will I do again!” And she wouldn’t, she wouldn’t help anymore, she would just be silent, that is what people wanted, right? They did not want to have the flaws pointed out, the truth, the reality of the situation pointed out to them.

She digs her nails into her palms as deep as she could, but felt it bubble up inside of her, before she let it out, she screamed as loud as her vocal cords would let her, a long siren scream that was high pitched and echoed through the woods, splitting and cracking the trees that were closest to her in splinters. She screamed good and long, before she just collapsed on the ground on her hands and knees and just started to cry, bawling, curling up a bit as little as she could, her body racking with her sobbing.
Back to top Go down

The Volcano and the Hurricane (Open)
Page 1 of 1