Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

One more try at a good night (Nell & Stiles)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

One more try at a good night  (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One more try at a good night (Nell & Stiles)    One more try at a good night  (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 3:25 pm

Nell nodded, accepting Stiles' persistence that he was okay. "You wanna go on to somewhere else?" she asked, not feeling in the mood to go home.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: One more try at a good night (Nell & Stiles)    One more try at a good night  (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 4:36 pm

Stiles stood up and shrugged. "Yeah, i'm up for going wherever you want to go. Where would you like to go now?" He asked as he opened the door for her to leave the ice cream shop. He walked out after her and headed for his car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One more try at a good night (Nell & Stiles)    One more try at a good night  (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 5:24 pm

Nell waved goodbye at the waitress smiling as they left the shop. She shrugged her shoulders as Stiles and her crossed the parking lot. "I don't know, where could we go?" she asked as she didn't know what there was to do in this town.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: One more try at a good night (Nell & Stiles)    One more try at a good night  (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:42 pm

Stiles opened the door to his car for her and then walked over to the other side and got in. He sighed, "Well, we could go bowling or ice skating.... it may hurt my hand but, I'll get over it. There isn't much to do here." He chuckled lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One more try at a good night (Nell & Stiles)    One more try at a good night  (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:04 am

Nell looked at Stiles with wide eyes, clapping her hands excitedly. "Ice skating? I've never been ice skating, could we do that? It won't hurt your hand, will it?" said Nell, talking fast as she was so excited. There were so many things other people her age had already done and she hadn't, she had a lot of catching up to do.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: One more try at a good night (Nell & Stiles)    One more try at a good night  (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:06 am

Stiles jumped at bit at how excited Nell was about the whole ice skating thing. Truth was, his hand really hurt and he needed to wrap it up, but Nell was so excited and he wanted to let her go ice skating right then. "No, I'll be fine. Let's go!" He smiled at her and then started the car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One more try at a good night (Nell & Stiles)    One more try at a good night  (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:24 am

Nell smiled happily, looking forward to making this new experience. "Do you have a first aid kit in here? You know, for your hand?" she asked, not liking the look of his injury.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: One more try at a good night (Nell & Stiles)    One more try at a good night  (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:26 am

Stiles looked at Nell, his hand and then back at the road and shook his head. "No, but seriously, don't worry about it. I'm fine!" He smiled and nodded then turned the car. He really hoped that Nell would just believe him and let it go. He would be fine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One more try at a good night (Nell & Stiles)    One more try at a good night  (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 4:43 am

Nell wasn't sure if Stiles was being honest about the state of his hand but she didn't want to be too persistent. "Ok, if you're sure!" she said, looking out the window watching a group of teenagers who also seemed to be on a night out
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: One more try at a good night (Nell & Stiles)    One more try at a good night  (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:38 pm

Stiles nodded at Nell , "I'm positive." He smiled and then looked down at his hand hoping that it was going to be okay. It really did hurt and he didn't want it to bleed out all over the ice because that would ruin everything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: One more try at a good night (Nell & Stiles)    One more try at a good night  (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 1:56 pm

Nell smiled and looked out the window as Stiles pulled into a big parking lot. She wondered if ice skating would be hard to learn and hoped she wouldn't fall over too many times. "Have you been skating many times?" she asked and looked at Stiles as he turned the key in the ignition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One more try at a good night (Nell & Stiles)    One more try at a good night  (Nell & Stiles)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

One more try at a good night (Nell & Stiles)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2