Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek) Empty
PostSubject: The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek)   The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:35 am

This Thread Takes Place After The "Paying Isaac An Unexpected Visit" Thread

Derek pulls up to the Argent House driveway, and once he parks he uses he werewolf-senses to hear Chris Argent sturring in the house. He doesn't listen to any of Allison's comments as he opens his car door and gets out. Once Derek arrives to the other side of the car, he motions for Allison to get out. "Come on Allison, it's time." Derek turns around when he sees the curtain move upstairs. "I believe your dad has noted our presence."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek)   The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:42 am

Fighting back tears, Allison steps out of Derek's car and looks up at her house waiting for her father to walk through the wide doors. Allison wraps her arms around herself trying to hide the bite on her arm. She holds her breath as the door opens and her father walks out with a worried look on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek)   The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 12:50 am

Derek focuses his eyes on the door. "No need to cover your arm Allison, the bite has healed." Once those words come out of Derek's mouth, Chris Argent slings the big doors of his house open, and runs up to Allison and Derek with a horrid look on his face. Mr.Argent: "Can someone tell me why the hell you have my daughter?" Derek here's those words, and motions for Allison to explain.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek)   The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:00 am

Allison watches her father walk through the door and up to them. As he yells Allison takes a couple steps back and takes in a deep breath. She looks over at Derek and then back at her father. "I-He-um..." She stutters before tears start to fall from her eyes. Through the tears she sees her dad start to walk towards her. 'Allison...What is it. Whats happened?" Allison looks up at her dad as he eyes Derek and whispers. "He bit me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek)   The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 1:09 am

After hearing the words 'he bit me' come out of Allison's mouth, Derek can hear Chris' heartbeat rising. He sees Chris give him that 'I'm going to kill you' look, and Chris say: "He did what now? I'm am going to kill you Derek! You are going to pay for my daughter's suffering." Derek responds quickly to the extremely upset and confused werewolf hunter. "Now now Chris, it's not that bad is it? Allison is fine, and there's no reason to kill me." He motions for Allison to explain more about the situation.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek)   The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 10:01 pm

Allison looks from Derek to her father and sighed "He wanted me to feel what its like to be hunted. to feel what the change is like. To feel what its like to be like him" Allison shrugs a little and crosses her arms. "I didnt want this though dad...i didnt want any of this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek)   The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 10:10 pm

Derek listens as Allison poorly explains everything to her dad. I could hear his heartbeat, and then when I looked up at him, he dissapeared into his house. "Look what you did now Allison! Now he really will kill you."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek)   The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek) EmptySun Jan 06, 2013 11:07 pm

Allison frowns as her dad disappears into their house. She looks over at Derek when he speaks and lowers her arms slowly. "Me? What i did?! YOU DID THIS TO ME! This is YOUR fault!" Allison looks back over at the house, a tear falling from her left eye as she whispers "You made me into the one thing my father despises the most.." Allison turns away and takes a couple of steps forward leading away from the house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek)   The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:07 am

Derek smirks. "Ugh, you sound like Scott!" He notices Allison walking away, so he chases after her. "Lis......." Derek gets interrupted by the sound of Chris coming out of the house and loading his shotgun. Derek and Allison turn around just in time to see Chris aim his gun at Derek. Chris: "You are going to die!" In less than seconds Allison's dad releases the trigger, and the monkshood bullet hits Derek's lower abdomen. As if an instinct to protect her alpha, Allison leans down to Derek to help him as best as she can.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek)   The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 12:41 am

Allison scoffs at Derek when he tells her she sounds like Scott and keeps walking. When she hears her father and hears the gunshot she spins around fast enough to see Derek fall onto the ground. She runs over to him and leans down. "Derek are you okay?!" She shouts as she hears her father walking towards them. She pulls Derek's shirt up to see the bullet wound and quickly looks back away after seeing all the blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek)   The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:02 am

Derek's eyes closed after he fell to the ground. He thought in his mind what Kate had said a while ago when she shot him with the same kind of bullet '48 hours'. Derek tried to get out the words "Monkshood" before the darkness began to reach him. Derek could still hear Allison and her father yelling at her. "Allison" Derek mumbled. "I need the bullet."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek)   The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:24 am

Allison Looked from her father to derek and back again. She wasnt sure what to do. She stood up and backed away from Derek her heart pounding with every step her father took towards them. She heard Derek whisper and shook her head slowly before looking back down at Derek. "I-I...I dont know what to do...." Allison continued to shake her head as she took a couple more steps backwards keeping her eyes on her father.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek)   The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek) EmptyMon Jan 07, 2013 1:41 am

Through the darkness, Derek heard Allison say that she didn't know what to do. He could barely speak, but he managed to get out: "I need the bullet... to heal. Bring me the bullet. Look through your dad's things. It's in a wooden box, and... something should be written on it in french." He manages to open his eyes, and to sit up.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek)   The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 6:39 pm

As she took in a couple deep breaths, Allison realized what she had to do. She ran away from Derek and her father and as quick as she could she got into her house. She ran to where her father kept all his supplies and looked through it all finding the wooden box Derek had been talking about. She opened it and looked at the bullets quickly grabbing one and slipping it in her pocket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek)   The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek) EmptyTue Jan 08, 2013 10:01 pm

Derek could see Allison run into the house. "God dammit! Why am I always the one getting hurt?" He could hear Allison searching through her father's supplies, and then he heard a large clang coming from upstairs. Chris was looking for something. That something that Derek knew would kill him. Derek gently slid into his car and waited for Allison to bring him the box of bullets.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek)   The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 12:12 am

Allison ran down the stairs and back outside. She looked around and saw Derek motioning to her from his car. She ran over to it and pulled open the passenger door. Allison jumped in and pulled the door closed behind her before pulling the bullet out of her pocket and handing it to Derek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek)   The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 1:14 am

Derek rolls up his shirt sleeve to reveal the bullet wound. He pulls off the top of the bullet with his teeth,and empties out the contents in his hand. Derek then pulls out a lighter and burns them. He places the powder onto the wound,and winces as the hole in his shoulder begins to close up and heal. Derek suddenly turns around when he hears Chris opening the door.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek)   The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 1:26 am

Allison presses herself tight against the passenger door as she watches Derek with wide eyes. She cant believe what shes seeing as she watches him pressed the burnt herb into his wound and the blue smoke rises out of it as it heals. Allison jumps as her father opens up the car door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek)   The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek) EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 11:10 pm

After being fully healed, Derek prepares for what Chris is going to do. He could hear him yell 'I'm going to kill you, even if I kill myself in the process Derek'. He could hear Chris' heartbeat quicken, meaning he was lying. "Now, why would you want to kill me, if I'm the only one that can guide your precious daughter?" He heard a snicker come out of Mr.Argent's mouth, and heard Allison scream extremely loud, almost deafening herself and Derek.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek)   The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 5:57 pm

Allison screamed when she saw her father pull Derek out of the car. She pressed herself tighter against the door scared of what her father would do to Derek and what he would do to her as well. Allison breathed slowly trying to hear what was going on outside of the car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek)   The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek) EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 9:25 pm

Derek felt himself being jerked out of the car, and his instincts kicked in. He looks up to see Mr.Argent's face staring at him. "Nice to see you too Chris." He could practically hear the smirk grow on Chris' face. 'Very funny Derek' he head Argent say, but his thought was cut short when he felt Chris being thrown across off of him. "The hell?" It was Allison.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek)   The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:26 am

Allison had watched through the window as her father pulled Derek out of the car. Almost instinctively she ran out of the car and over to where her father and Derek stood. She grabbed a hold of her father and threw him away from Derek before realizing exactly what she had done. As she looked at her father laying in the grass a couple yards away she brought her hand to her mouth horrified at what she had done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek)   The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 6:58 pm

Derek mentally laughed when Allison threw her own father off of him and into the grass. "Fiesty are we?" He smirked. Derek slowly got up and stared at Allison in disbelief as she reaches over to her father to check and see if he's okay. He walks over to his camaro,opens the door, and starts the engine making it roar. He sees Allison turn around and stare at him. "Are you coming or not?"
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek)   The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 7:38 pm

Allison leaned over her father with her hand on his chest. "Dad?" she whispered. She watched his eyes open and she smiled at him. Allison jumped when she heard Derek/s camaro engine and looked over at him. She shook her head and looked back down at her father. "No Derek. I'm not going with you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek)   The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:10 pm

Derek is sitting in his car, and over the roaring engine, he hears Allison say 'I'm not coming with you.' He turns the key in the ignition to the off position, and opens his door. Derek leans up against the sleek black car, and stares at her with his glowing red eyes. "Yes...You...Are!"Derek shouted practically growling. "You are coming with me no matter how much you resist!" Derek wolfed out and growled using up most of his energy. He stared at her again hoping for good results.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek)   The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Big Reveal (Allison and Derek)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next