Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

There's Just Too Much That Time Can't Erase (Skylla & Stiles)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

There's Just Too Much That Time Can't Erase (Skylla & Stiles)  Empty
PostSubject: There's Just Too Much That Time Can't Erase (Skylla & Stiles)    There's Just Too Much That Time Can't Erase (Skylla & Stiles)  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:16 pm

This Thread Takes Place A FEW Days After Sky And Derek Break Up

Stiles had been home from the hospital for a few days, but he was still in pain from what happened. And it wasn't just physical pain, he had a broken heart, and it was the worst he's ever felt. He was sitting in his room as usual, but instead of thinking he was putting new bandages on his chest. He needed to change them a lot lately because his cuts were starting to bleed again and his ribs were hurting. Once he was finished, he stood up and walked over to Sky's room. He was really worried about her because she hadn't talked to him since the day she broke up with Derek. Mostly because she was mad at him, but he knew that she was also extremely depressed and although he was too, he promised to protect her and take care of her, and he wouldn't break his promise to her. Not ever. He opened her door slowly and walked in her room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's Just Too Much That Time Can't Erase (Skylla & Stiles)    There's Just Too Much That Time Can't Erase (Skylla & Stiles)  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:50 pm

There was nothing that made her happy right now, it was not Stiles’ fault, not completely, it was not Derek’s fault either, not completely, it was all hers. She was the reason everything bad happened, she was the reason that everything fell apart. All because of her stupid heart and stupid love, because of who she was, sitting there at her desk in her own room, staring down at the desk, a pair of noise cancelling headphones on, blasting music. She was drowning everything and everyone out, she just shut down for the time being, but the eyes did not lie, they were rimmed with red, her cheeks were tear stained, she had been crying.

She felt broken, betrayed by those she loved most, she also felt her heart break, and it hurt just to breathe, she had hurt them both for what they had done, and she said things she did not even … well she meant them to an extent she supposed. She had her arms folded over the desk, her chin laying against her arms, as she closed her eyes, more tears fell, her nose was red too, she was lower than low and she hadn’t been eating for the past few days either, hadn’t even drank really, she was in a way killing herself faster, for she was a Siren, a Siren without water, dehydrating slowly… was a painful death.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: There's Just Too Much That Time Can't Erase (Skylla & Stiles)    There's Just Too Much That Time Can't Erase (Skylla & Stiles)  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:02 pm

Stiles shut the door behind him and noticed that she had headphones on so she didn't notice him. That wasn't all he noticed though, she was crying and she had been for awhile, he knew that. She looked terrible, like she was trying to kill herself, and it was killing him to see her this was. Slowly, he walked over to where she was, pulled a chair out and sat next to her. She must have been really blasting the music and thinking about something because she still didn't notice him. So, he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer to him, resting his chin on her head. He ran his hands through her hair and kissed the top of her head gently. If she was going to cry, it was going to be in his arms while he comforted her, not alone in her room where she was literally killing herself. No, that was not okay with Stiles, she needed someone even more than he did at the moment and he was going to be that person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's Just Too Much That Time Can't Erase (Skylla & Stiles)    There's Just Too Much That Time Can't Erase (Skylla & Stiles)  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:15 pm

She was not intentionally killing herself, she was just not in the mood to eat or drink, she felt like she couldn’t and she was hurting a bit. She barely noticed Stiles at the moment, so when he pulled her to him, she automatically wrapped her arms around his waist, laying her head against his chest, as she tried to be gentle as possible so not to hurt him. She closed her eyes, as she cried softly, she cried because she felt like she ruined everything, it was her fault that Stiles got hurt, almost died, because he was trying to protect her. It circled around to being her fault in her mind, and she started to sob, yes, she missed Derek, but after what he did to Stiles? No. Whether he could not help it or not, he should have walked away instead of almost killing Stiles, and Stiles shouldn’t have provoked him, but the fault was hers.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: There's Just Too Much That Time Can't Erase (Skylla & Stiles)    There's Just Too Much That Time Can't Erase (Skylla & Stiles)  EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:24 pm

Stiles looked at his cousin and then sighed. Slowly he took her headphones off and set them on her desk. "Come here," He said softly before picking her up and walking over to her bed, setting her on it. He laid down next to her and opened his arms so that she could rest her head on his chest and snuggle with him. He knew how much she loved to snuggle so he thought that maybe he could help her feel a bit better if she snuggled with him. Stiles would not leave her alone until her knew that she was somewhat happy or at least not completely depressed and that she would take care of herself. "Sky, talk to me okay. We haven't talked in days, I'm here for you I promise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's Just Too Much That Time Can't Erase (Skylla & Stiles)    There's Just Too Much That Time Can't Erase (Skylla & Stiles)  EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 4:46 pm

There was nothing she wanted at the moment, well, nothing she could get. She just wanted to be left alone, it was what she deserved in her mind, to be left alone and in pain like she was before Stiles decided to come in. When he had pulled off her headphones, she almost grabbed them back, wanting to just drown in the music. But she did not move, she allowed him to pick her up and take her to the bed, and she curled up against him, as she laid her head against his chest, trying to be as gentle as possible with his injuries. “I don’t want to talk.” Her voice sound almost strangled, like she hadn’t used it in the past few days, she hadn’t even sang at all, she just kept silent. She was done with talking, it seemed every time she opened her mouth she always made Stiles angry or upset, so she opted to not speak.

Maybe, just maybe singing would help a little, as she started off slowly, closing her eyes tightly, “Sometimes life seems too quiet, into paralyzing silence, like the moonless dark, meant to make me strong, familiar breath of my old lies, changed the color in my eyes, soon he will perforate the fabric of the peaceful by and by…” She pulled from Stiles, because she had to get a little louder, get used to her voice again, “Sorrow lasts through this night, I'll take this piece of you and hope for all eternity, for just one second I felt whole, as you flew right through me…” She opened her eyes, glancing to the wall, the tears started to slide down her cheeks, “Left alone with only reflections of the memory, to face the ugly girl that's smothering me, sitting closer than my pain, he knew each tear before it came, soon He will perforate the fabric of the peaceful by and by… And we kiss each other one more time, and sing this lie that's halfway mine. The sword is slicing through the question, so I won't be fooled by his angel light…”

Sorrow, guilt, it was not just about Derek, no, it was part of it, it was about Stiles too. “I might have hurt him a lot…” She turned her head to glance to him, “I torn off a piece of the banister and smacked him with it, he couldn’t move due to the Siren song… I beat him, for you.” And she had not told Stiles precisely what had happened until now. “I threatened him, that I’d bring the whole house down on him… I almost did because of you. For you… I broke up with him and I hurt him… I made sure to hurt him and tell him to stay away from me, and from you. You got what you wanted, Stiles… you provoked him, he almost kills you… you…” She glanced from him , glancing to the ceiling, shaking her head, “You almost got yourself killed in order for me to break up with him… do you really hate him that much? That you’d risk your life, knowing what he could do to you if provoked enough? You didn’t give any thought to what would happen to your Dad, to me, to your Uncle if we lost you?”

That is what got her, did they not think of the consequences? “We already lost my mom and your mom… how much more does this family have to lose? Notice it’s only the females who seem to die… Maybe I’m meant to be next…” Yes, she had thought of that, as she shook her head, “I don’t want you involved with werewolves or anything supernatural anymore… finding you almost bleeding to death is once enough for me.” And it was that simple, “You may be here for me now, but you weren’t there for me when you provoked Derek. You were there for yourself…” She glanced to him, “It wasn’t protecting me, Stiles. There was nothing to protect me from… You just couldn’t stand the thought of me with Derek. Now you won’t have to, you made sure of that. I don’t say these things to hurt you, they are just the truth. It doesn’t mean I love you any less, you wanted me to say it? To choose? I love you more than Derek. I choose you. I chose you. Be content and happy with that and stop questioning my love for you, stop questioning your worth when it comes to me… Because if this doesn’t prove it to you, than it is not my problem, it is yours.”
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: There's Just Too Much That Time Can't Erase (Skylla & Stiles)    There's Just Too Much That Time Can't Erase (Skylla & Stiles)  EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:45 pm

Stiles listened to Sky as she sung and he sighed, running his hands through her hair slowly and softly. He held her hand with his other hand and tried as hard as he could to make her feel better. He really did, it's just that he didn't know how to. The only way he could think of was to get her back together with Derek somehow, which he was already planning on. Anything that he could possible do to make up for what he did, he would take the chance.

Every time he heard her say , 'for you' his heart dropped. He didn't want to be the reason for so much pain and suffering, but he knew that he was. She loved him so much that she was willing to sacrifice everything and everyone that she loved just for him. That was what killed him the most. All he wanted to do was make her happy, but she was already happy and he ruined that for her. "It wasn't that I hate him that much, it's just that I love you so much. I didn't want to lose you. I can't lose you, you're all I have Sky. I was willing and still am willing to die to protect you. I hope you know that because I know that it would be worth it in the end. I know how wrong I was now. I know that you were safe and I was a complete piece of crap cousin. I'm so so sorry Sky." he spoke softly to her.

Although he had always wanted to know that she would choose him over Derek, hearing that killed Stiles because he knew how much pain she was going through and how much it hurt her to say these things to him. He gently wiped all of the tears away and kissed her forehead gently, "And I love you more than anyone has ever loved anyone else. Please believe that. I know everything is hard right now, and I promise you that I will fix you. I won't rest until I do. Until I know that you are okay and until I have gained my trust back. But mostly until I make you happy again." He nodded at her and made sure that she knew how serious he was and he gently kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's Just Too Much That Time Can't Erase (Skylla & Stiles)    There's Just Too Much That Time Can't Erase (Skylla & Stiles)  EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 7:09 pm

“And I told you that you weren’t losing me, but you did not believe me. You never believed anything I said. I did not want to choose, Stiles. You forced me to. I told you making a choice would kill me, and now here I am killing myself and for what? For you. Why is it I have to sacrifice just to make you happy? Why is it I have to be the one sacrificed? Is that what you wanted?” She couldn’t even look at him, she was backed into a corner and she could not get out of it, she felt miserable, she had given up a lot, trying to make Stiles see just how much he meant to her, she sacrificed her heart, her love, and she was sacrificing her life. What more did he want? Blood? Her Blood? “I don’t want you to die to protect me!” She yelled because she could not help it, “You die protecting me it won’t matter! You die, I die anyway! What part of that don’t you understand!?”

She was tired of repeating herself, she was tired of everything, as she shook her head, “You’re not a complete crap cousin, you’re just a pain in the ass, cousin… too blind to see that I love you more than anything. You think about Lydia way more than you do me… she doesn’t love you, and yet.. “ She sighed softly, “If she had the same feelings for you that you have for her, I would not stand in the way, but she doesn’t show love towards you, she uses you… “ But Derek had loved her, and he was not hurting her, not until he had almost killed Stiles. But she would not mention that to Stiles, no, “And yet I love you so much and you constantly question my love for you.” She turned her head to glance at him, the tears welling up in her eyes.

“Why couldn’t just believe me when I said I love you more than anything? Why couldn’t you see how much you mean to me?” She sighed softly, as she tried to hold back the tears, the crying, when he had wiped her tears away and kissed her forehead though, she broke down crying, “I was happy… until we kept fighting, until this whole thing… I’m sorry… I’m selfish, but really… don’t try to fix anything, it’s too broken and I just… I can’t fight anymore. I can’t do it. I’m tired, I’m so tired…” She ended up leaning forward and burying her face into his chest, starting to sob now, she couldn’t help it, she was just so tired.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: There's Just Too Much That Time Can't Erase (Skylla & Stiles)    There's Just Too Much That Time Can't Erase (Skylla & Stiles)  EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 10:41 pm

"I know.." He said softly and he started to frown even more, "And I should have just believed you and not gotten in the way. I should have let you be happy with him. I am so so sorry Sky. I was... I am so stupid and you should hate me! You really should because nothing could be worse than what I did to you. Yet you still love me, and I honestly don't know how. Maybe it's because you are the strongest person I've ever met or because you have the biggest heart and the best personality. Or maybe even because you've been through so much and you know how important family is. Probably all of them, look, all I know is that you are the most amazing person I have ever talked to and I don't deserve your love Sky. I really don't." He looked down and sighed. "I would die if that meant keeping you safe and happy. At least that way I wouldn't have to live in a world without you in it. And know that I could have helped, but I didn't. I can't live without you Sky..."

She spoke about Lydia and he shook his head, "That's not true, I mean the whole her not loving me part is, but I think about you more than anyone! I rarely think about her anymore because of what you told me. I do that for you and also for myself. Plus, she's not nearly as amazing as you. Come on Sky, no one could ever be as important to me than you. I hope you know that." He meant that too, Sky was the most important thing to him in the world and he wouldn't be able to cope without her. That was a fact.

He listened to her questions and he nodded because he was asking himself the same exact thing. "Because I'm an idiot. You know that." Stiles shook his head at her, "Nothing is irreversible. Don't tell me otherwise. Do not give up on me Skylla. You can get through this because I am going to guide you through all of these hard times. I am going to fix you. It is possible and I will never give up on you! Listen to me, I love you more than anyone or anything else in this entire world and I am going to save you." He looked her straight in the eyes and then kissed her cheek. "I know you are..." His arms were tightly wrapped around her as soon as she buried her face in his chest, not even caring if it hurt him or not. He ran his hands through her hair once again and ran the other down her back. "You know I'd do anything for you right?" He smiled and then looked at her, "Okay, maybe I am a pain in the ass, but you have to admit I'm a pretty sexy pain in the ass." He chuckled lightly and looked at her hoping to even get a little smile out of her before kissing the top of her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's Just Too Much That Time Can't Erase (Skylla & Stiles)    There's Just Too Much That Time Can't Erase (Skylla & Stiles)  EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 7:15 pm

There was not much more she could take, she was sick of feeling this way, sick of feeling so miserable, feeling like she was dying on the inside. “I knew what I was doing. I had to think about it, I couldn’t just go with my heart, I don’t have that luxury. Do you think I just went head over heels in love with Derek right away? No. I had to think about it, I had to try to distant myself at first. I tried to stay away from him before I fell in love, Stiles. I tried so hard because you hated him, you did not want me to have anything to do with him. I tried… but… “ She was trying to explain, “He pulled at me, his soul pulled at mine… I couldn’t ignore it.” She frowned a bit, “It was instinct… you find your mate, you cannot ignore it.”

She shook her head a bit to him, “I am not amazing, I am stuck due to circumstance, due to what I am.” She sighed softly, as she tried to keep from sobbing more, “I can’t live without you, Stiles.” And she meant that, to see him laying on the floor, bleeding out, it was still stuck in her head. She sighed softly, as she shook her head a bit to him, “I’m tired.” And she meant it, she was tired, as she sighed softly when he had ran his hands through her hair, she snuggled to him as much as possible, still trying to be careful of his injuries. “Yes, Sexy pain in the ass.” She agreed whole-heartedly, not minding calling him such a thing, as she laid her head against his shoulder, moving to make them both lay down, “Nap with me.” She simply stated, that is what she wanted, as she brushed her tongue along her bottom lip slowly.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: There's Just Too Much That Time Can't Erase (Skylla & Stiles)    There's Just Too Much That Time Can't Erase (Skylla & Stiles)  EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:37 pm

Stiles truly didn't want to fight with Sky, okay technically they were both agreeing on the fact that Stiles was a complete idiot and she was pointing out everything he did wrong and he couldn't deny it. He didn't want to deny it, but either way, Stiles was tired of all of it and he knew that Sky was a well so he just didn't reply to her until she said that she wasn't amazing. "Are you kidding me Skylla?! Do not tell me that you are not amazing! I have never met someone like you before and no one could ever be as amazing as you! Do you want me to point out everything about you that makes you amazing? This may take awhile!" He took a deep breath and started to talk again, "You have a huge heart, bigger than anyone else I have ever met, you're funny and caring and beautiful! Not to mention the fact that you put up with all of my crap every single day and you still love me. You've been through more than I think the average person could handle yet you still stay strong and you always do the right thing." He stopped for a bit because she seemed annoyed. "Look you can't tell me that you aren't amazing. My entire world revolves around you Sky..."

He looked at her and sighed, "oh come on! Not even a chuckle out of you? I thought that was pretty Funny. What am I going to have to do to make you laugh huh?" He grinned at her and kissed her head gently. "Okay I will. I love you sky." He told her softly and then snuggled closer to her as she closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's Just Too Much That Time Can't Erase (Skylla & Stiles)    There's Just Too Much That Time Can't Erase (Skylla & Stiles)  Empty

Back to top Go down

There's Just Too Much That Time Can't Erase (Skylla & Stiles)
Page 1 of 1