Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)  Empty
PostSubject: The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)    The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)  EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:36 pm

This thread takes place during season 2

Stiles sighed as he rung the doorbell to Scott's house. The only reason he was here was because Allison's parents wouldn't let her go to Scott's house if Stiles wasn't there. So, Stiles decided to be a good friend and let them have their date. He knew that this was probably going to be the worst, most awkward night ever, but if it made his best friend happy, then he was happy. He took one more deep breath as the door opened.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)    The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)  EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 11:45 pm

As Allison drives to Scott's house to meet him and Stiles she thought about how unusual it was that her parents where letting her go. Although she had lied to them and told them they were only studying but still. As she pulled up in front of Scott's house and parked her car she looked towards his front door and saw Stiles hanging his head before knocking on the front door. Pulling down the visor and taking a quick look in the built in mirror Allison pushed some of her hair out of her face and smiled a little. Pushing the visor back into place and unbuckling her seatbelt Allison opened her car door and stepped outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)    The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)  EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:02 am

Scott sat at the foot of his bed eagerly awaiting the arrival of his best friend Stiles, and his "study partner" Allison. his ears perked at the sound of a car pulling up, and his heart began to pound like it usually does when she is close. he got up, quickly glancing out the window before noticing Stiles was already at the front door. he quickly made his way down stairs as the doorbell rang. He made a mental note to thank his friend for doing this, as he opened the door.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)    The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)  EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:07 am

Stiles looked back as he heard someone behind him. He waved slightly at Allison and then looked at Scott as he opened the door. "You owe me for this Scott!." He chuckled a bit because he was joking, somewhat. Spending the night watching those two make out all night long wasn't exactly the most fun thing he could do. Stiles began to walk into Scott's house and he bumped his friends shoulder so that he knew he was just kidding.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)    The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)  EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:11 am

As she made her way from her car to Scott's house Allison smiled as the front door was pulled open revealing Scott. Waving back a little at Stiles as she saw him wave out of the corner of her eye Allison kept her eyes on Scott as she walked closer towards the door, her heartbeat quickening. As Stiles began to walk into Scotts house Allison was just getting to the front step. "Hey Guys" She said softly before smiling at Scott.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)    The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)  EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:27 am

Upon opening the door Scott heard his best friend state that he owed him. although Scott knew for a fact that stiles was joking. He stepped aside to let him pass feeling a slight shoulder brush, which only confirmed that stiles had been joking. His attention then turned on Allison who was making her way closer to them. Scott watched her as he usually did when they were together. He could hear her accelerated heartbeat, as she smiled at him, causing his own heart to skip a beat. He returned the smile as she greeted them. replying with a "hi" before taking a step closer.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)    The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)  EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 12:30 am

Stiles walked into Scott's kitchen and then turned back right before he got there. "I'm gonna get myself something to eat. You two have fun making out or whatever." He chuckled lightly and then turned back around walking into the kitchen. He was actually really hungry too.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)    The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 1:53 am

As Stiles brushed past Scott Allison took her eyes off him for a split second to see where Stiles had gone. Upon hearing his mention of food and his teasing of herself and Scott she grinned a little and called out to him "You're always hungry and we don't always do that" Chuckling a little Allison returned her gaze to Scott who had moved closer towards her. Walking closer Allison wrapped her arms around Scotts waist before kissing his cheek and letting her lips linger on his skin for a second. Pulling back and flashing her dimples she softly speaks just so the two of them can hear. "So what's on the agenda for tonight?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)    The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 4:41 pm

Scott smiled at his best friend's comment as he stepped forward. He kept his eyes on Allison as he felt her arms close around his waist. He smiled at the fact that they were together finally after all this time. Scott felt a kiss brush his cheek. He heard the comment that was meant for him and him alone. He gently leaned his head against hers and said in a hushed voice that only she could hear. "I dont care, as long as im with you"
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)    The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 5:50 pm

Stiles laughed and started to look through Scott's fridge. "I like to eat! Is that such a crime?" He yelled out to Allison and chuckled as he did so. Finally, he decided to make himself a sandwich. So, he got two slices of bread and started to put the peanut butter and jelly on the slices. 'Yummmm.' He thought to himself. It was very quiet so he assumed that they were already making out.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)    The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:06 pm

Staring into Scott's eyes Allison's smile widen and her heart skipped a beat. Grabbing Scott's hand Allison walked into his house pulling him behind her before shutting the front door. She could hear Stiles responding to her but ignored him and wrapped her arms around Scott's neck. Smiling Allison stood on her tip toes and softly pecked Scott's lips. Quickly pulling away Allison chuckled a little and walked into Scott's living room staring at him over her shoulder before walking over to the couch and sitting down on it crossing her legs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)    The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:19 pm

Hearing her heart skip a beat, Scott smiled as she took his hand and lead him inside. Scott was truly happy that his best friend had done this for him. With what had been going on recently, he needed a little time with Allison. Scott felt her lips gently press against his. but quickly pull away before he had time to return it. he heard his best friend comment from the kitchen, although he didn't catch it. Something about food no doubt. He watched as Allison turned and sat down on the couch, crossing her legs. Scott, without hesitation, joined her on the couch.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)    The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:23 pm

Stiles finished making his sandwich and took a decent sized bite. It was so good. "Wow I am talented" He said before chuckling and taking another bite. He walked out of the kitchen, with his sandwich, to the front room where he expected them to be. When he didn't find them, he knew that must have gone to the living room. So, Stiles slowly made his way there.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)    The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:40 pm

As Scott joined her on the couch Allison moved closer next to him, kissing his cheek again before resting her head on his shoulder and grabbing his hand lacing her fingers into his where they seemed to fit perfectly. Sighing happily Allison looked over as Stiles walked into the room carrying a sandwich, his mouth full of the bite he must had taken before he left the kitchen. Moving her position next to Scott a little Allison cleared her throat a little and smiled at him slightly. She didn't want to make Stiles feel awkward, especially since he was doing this favor for her and Scott. "So what do you guys want to do?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)    The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:48 pm

Scott felt a kiss touch his cheek as Allison rested her head against his shoulder. He couldn't help but smile again when she intertwined her fingers with his. He watched Stiles enter with a sandwich in hand. As he heard Allison ask what they wanted to do. He thought for a moment and realized he didn't know, he had been looking forward to this moment so much that he hadn't actually thought of what they would do. looking down at Allison he thought of an answer.

"Well we could actually study, but personally I like this better"
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)    The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:51 pm

Stiles noticed how the two were siting together and her looked down. "I could always just go take a nap or something." They obviously wanted to be alone and he knew they would have just been alone if they could. he was only there so that they could be together. "I don't mind. Really." He shrugged at them.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)    The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:07 pm

Her face turning a light pink at Scott's reply Allison looked up at him and nodded. "I do too" Giggling a little and then looking over at Stiles Allison frowned a little and shook her head. "I don't want you to feel put out Stiles...I'm sure we could find something?" Allison shrugged a little and looked back at Scott. "Maybe watch a movie?" Allison was hoping they'd say yes, that way her and Scott could stay like they were and Stiles might just end up distracted by the movie enough so that they could have their time without feeling like they pushed Stiles away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)    The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:15 pm

Scott wanted his friend to stay, he didn't want him to feel like he had to be there. After hearing Allison's suggestion, he smiled. "Yeah lets watch the wolfman" he said shortly before laughing. He was kidding of course, but soon became afraid that they would agree. "I'm joking i don't want to watch that movie.....I'm kinda living it" he said. He quickly glanced at Allison and then at Stiles. "Stiles you can pick a movie" even though he knew that together Stiles and Scott must have seen every movie Scott had at least fifty times.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)    The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:51 pm

Stiles shrugged at them both, "I'm the one offering to take a nap, you don't have to feel bad. Seriously. I get it, you two need to be alone without having to be stressed out. I know that hasn't happened at all lately so I'll just go take a nap." He nodded and looked at them telling them that he was serious. He knew that either way they were going to end up cuddling and making out on the couch so he might as well take a nap. sleep was good.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)    The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:47 pm

Allison was happy that Stiles was okay with leaving them alone, she didn't have to feel as bad about him being basically a third wheel anymore. Looking back at Scott Allison shrugged a little. "If it's okay with Stiles, its okay with me, what about you?" Squeezing Scotts hand a little Allison smiled at him and waited for his response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)    The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:57 pm

Scott felt reassured by stiles's comment. after a slight hesitation scott nodded. "where are you going to sleep?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)    The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 8:59 pm

Stiles shrugged and shook his head. "I don't know. I'm just gonna go make some food and when I'm done I'll just fall asleep in there. Enjoy each other's tongues." he chuckled to himself and then turned around, walking into the kitchen once more.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)    The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:05 pm

Allison giggled a little at Stiles before resting her head back down on Scott's shoulder. Watching Stiles walk out of the room she turned her head a little to look up at Scott and smiled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)    The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:17 pm

Scott laughed at his friend's appetite, and his ability to fall asleep on any surface. He watched as he turned and left, then turned his attention towards Allison as she flashed him a smile. which he quickly returned.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)    The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)  EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 9:19 pm

Stiles opened the fridge and pulled out the milk. He then took some of Scott's cereal and poured it into a bowl. "You're gonna wish you didn't invite me today Scott. All of your food is going to be gone." A laugh slipped out of his mouth as he poured the milk in the bowl. Once there was enough milk in his cereal, he put everything away and then sat at the kitchen table.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)    The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)  Empty

Back to top Go down

The third wheel (Scott, Stiles & Allison)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next