Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

The Bird And The Worm (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Bird And The Worm (Open) Empty
PostSubject: The Bird And The Worm (Open)   The Bird And The Worm (Open) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:14 pm

Deucalion walked along the dirt trail of the Beacon Hills Preserve, wanting to get out of his apartment and enjoy a day of what the town has to offer. He used his cane to guide him, moving the leaves gently with a slight movement. It was a Saturday, so Ethan and Aiden stayed at the Apartment. They are rather good Alphas, full of promise and power, but they can lean too much on their teenage lives, Deucalion thought. People were enjoying the trail besides Deucalion himself - people jogging, getting their daily exercise. That's when he sensed something rather peculiar. It was another Werewolf, but was it Derek? Perhaps Scott?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm (Open)   The Bird And The Worm (Open) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:55 am

Scott was walking the trail on his way home. he had a lot on his mind, which is most likely why he was walking and not running.  he took a breathe of fresh air then he froze in place. is that a werewolf, its not derek or isaac. against his better judgement Scott followed the unfamiliar scent and stopped before a man with a cane. is this possible, a blind werewolf he thought to him self as he put a little more distance between them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm (Open)   The Bird And The Worm (Open) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:56 pm

Deucalion stopped in place, sensing the werewolf was in front of him. "You're probably thinking how one of us can be blind, correct?" Deucalion finally said, tapping his glasses that stood on his face. "Well, it's quite simple, really," He said, taking off his glasses, and revealing his red irises. "We may be a lot different from regular everyday people, but we still have some Human qualities that can't go away," Deucalion smirked. "Are you apart of Derek's Pack?" The Alpha asked the Werewolf, putting his glasses back on his face and that's when Deucalion realized the scent. It was too far away to really tell, but Deucalion now knew for sure that without a doubt, Scott McCall - The True Alpha was standing in front of him. Well, Well! This has just gotten very interesting, Deucalion thought, keeping the smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm (Open)   The Bird And The Worm (Open) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 3:17 pm

"what would you say if i was?" Scott asked catiously. he had seen the smirk on his face, and decided that this guy was probably up to something. he allowed his senses to probe the surrounding area, as far as scott could tell there was no other werewolf anywhere nearby. although it was probably possible that they somehow could disquise themselves completely. he decided his best course of action would be to remain civil for as long as possible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm (Open)   The Bird And The Worm (Open) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 3:31 pm

Deucalion chuckled and then said, "Nothing, really ... except for the fact that Derek's ideals as an Alpha go aren't what your's are, are they?" Deucalion asked Scott. Deucalion walked closer, and said, "Derek is stubborn - arrogant, and that is what will get him killed one of these days," Deucalion sighed. "But you Scott, are much more - so much more than you or Derek know of combined. I'm getting ahead of myself. I haven't even told you who I am," Deucalion chuckled again. "My name is Deucalion, and as you already know, I'm an Alpha. I am a leader of an Alpha Pack, and quite honestly, the others can be quite a handful." Deucalion said, decribing his Pack of Alpha's. "I have come here for one reason and one reason only. Can you guess why?" The Alpha asked, looking straight at Scott.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm (Open)   The Bird And The Worm (Open) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:19 pm

Scotts first instinct upon hearing, leader of the alpha pack where to shift and attack. of course that would be incredibly dumb. so instead Scott decided to continue the conversation. maybe he could get some usefull information. "Darek said its because a you felt him become an alpha. you want to kill him...or recruit him even."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm (Open)   The Bird And The Worm (Open) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:30 pm

Deucalion chuckled again and said, "Well, yes. Once Derek had killed Peter, I had felt the shift of Power go to him. Powerful Alphas have a natural talent for sorting those things out," Deucalion said. He shifted his head, noticing that the last pair of Humans had passed both him and Scott, and there weren't anymore coming. It was just them two. "Since we're alone, why don't you show me what you're made of?" Deucalion said, having his claws grow as he flexed his free hand. "If you think I'm going to kill you, you're mistaken. I don't really enjoy killing people with a lot of potential," Deucalion smirked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm (Open)   The Bird And The Worm (Open) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:41 pm

Scott lowered his head and clenched his fist. "you shouldnt enjoy killing anybody" he said before shifting. slowly he lifted his head to look at Deucalion, showing him that he had shifted, he then let his claws appear as he opened his mouth and let out a feral snarl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm (Open)   The Bird And The Worm (Open) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:49 pm

Deucalion had Scott right where he wanted him. "You're heart's throbbing with so much emotion," He said, showing a serious side to Scott now. Deucalion Snarled back at Scott, poised to fight. He jumped in the air, lunging at Scott. Deucalion then swung his cane at him, throwing the end of it off, revealing the silver sharp point at the end closest to Scott. Deucalion was waiting for Scott to fully let loose - lose control, but Deucalion wasn't sensing anything new from the boy. Deucalion quickly grabbed the boy's arm pulling him in closer and said, "You're holding back," and then threw him up into the air at a tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm (Open)   The Bird And The Worm (Open) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:21 pm

Isaac usually liked sleeping in on a saturday morning, but today, he hadn't been able to sleep anymore. Nightmares of his father beating him and chasing him down into the basement to lock him in the freezer had been haunting him. He wondered if Scott or Mrs.McCall had heard him screaming in his sleep since he'd moved in with them. They hadn't said anything so far but sometimes he'd catch them looking at him with pity in their eyes. After taking a shower, the beta had noticed Scott was already gone and he left the house to go after him, just to make sure he was safe. He picked up his scent soon enough, but was confused to smell another wolf, a stranger. He followed the scent until he could see both of them. "Hey!", he yelled and walked towards them looking angry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm (Open)   The Bird And The Worm (Open) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:05 pm

hearing the voice of his freind and roomate, Scott got back to his feet. "perfect timing isaac." he said as he shifted once more, oddly he felt stronger than normally would. Scott, assuming it was due to isaacs arrival, looked over at his freind. it was then that his freind would see his eyes rapidly flickering from yellow to red in a seemingly endless cycle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm (Open)   The Bird And The Worm (Open) EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 4:35 pm

Deucalion slightly looked over where the new Werewolf had come from. He didn't really like people interrupting his sessions. "Well, even though you interrupted us, I can let it slide," The man said to the boy known as Isaac. "I'd say two against one isn't fair, but the two of you won't last long," Deucalion said, charging at both of them, swinging his cane again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm (Open)   The Bird And The Worm (Open) EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 8:54 pm

Scott looked over turned his head, as his eyes changeto red before going back to yellow. "YOUR TOO CONFIDENT" he snarled as he dodged the deadly cane and lunged at the still advancing deucalion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm (Open)   The Bird And The Worm (Open) EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 8:11 pm

Isaac only had a moment to look at Scott with a confused expression as he saw his eyes changing color. Then he had to dodge the alpha's attack which was very precise for a blind man. His eyes turned yellow, his eyes turned to fangs and his claws came out as the anger grew in him. Ignoring the fact that he was only a beta, he ran at Deucallion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm (Open)   The Bird And The Worm (Open) EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 8:23 pm

Deucalion smirked at Scott and Isaac, and said, "You've left yourself wide open," Deucalion said to Scott, scratching his stomach, and then used the cane his other hand to shove the sharp silver tip into Isaac's shoulder, letting it dig deep into the boy's bone. Deucalion sighed and said, "I told you that you'd be worn out," Deucalion said, smirking at the two boys. "So, would you like to give it another go, or do you give up for now?" Deucalion asked Scott, ignoring Isaac.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bird And The Worm (Open)   The Bird And The Worm (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Bird And The Worm (Open)
Page 1 of 1