Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)  Empty
PostSubject: Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)    Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)  EmptySat Apr 05, 2014 3:17 am

This takes place one week after "I will survive"

Lydia walked into school, lacking her usual confidence. She hadn't felt it lately. Not since she'd left Isaac at his house the night before. He said he needed to Get Closure. Be at Peace with everything that had happened to him. Honestly, she knew he needed space; time to process everything that had happened in the last few days.

He'd undergone surgery, had his dad convicted for 20 years to life, stayed at the hospital for a week, All whilst trying to deal with whatever this was with Lydia.

She wanted it to be something. Last Night, after dropping Isaac off at his house, She'd dumped Jackson. It felt amazing. It felt like she was finally free to be who she was. To stop pretending to be a nitwit.

She unconsciously glanced at the doors of the school, hoping that Isaac would walk in soon. She missed him. It felt weird needing someone so much, But she did. Need him. And he needed her.

She smiled unconsciously thinking on the nights she stayed holding his hand in his hospital bed and how at peace they'd been. She stared into her open locker, thinking about her and Isaac and everything.

Her life was starting to change for the better.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)    Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)  EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 2:58 pm

Isaac had spent most of the night before at his father's house, either crying his eyes out or going into a rage, trashing his dad's stuff. It had been the first time that he felt like he could really let his emotions out without having to be afraid to get hurt or humiliate himself. He still felt a suffocating fear being inside the house where he'd been tortured for most of his life, it weighed like a stone on his chest.

He was glad to be out of the hospital so he wouldn't have to face the nurses pitying looks anymore but he was reluctant to go back to school, not sure how much his classmates knew about what had happened.

Isaac opened the double doors leading into the school with his backpack slung over one shoulder and a few books under the other arm. He kept his eyes down, feeling sure he would be stared at once he was noticed. He walked over to his locker, trying not to draw any attention to himself.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)    Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)  EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 5:33 pm

Lydia heard the double doors open and immediately her eyes shot over to where Isaac walked in. She smiled wide, not caring if people stared at the fact that she was staring at Isaac Lahey, and not standing with Jackson Whitmore.

She watched him go to his locker, his shoulders hunched, trying to avoid calling attention. She knew everyone in school found out about his dad. Jackson had known forever, that asshole, and never said anything about it.

All Lydia wanted was for Isaac to feel like he fit in someplace. She looked around, and closed her locker. Then she flipped her hair and confidently strutted over to the gorgeous boy. She gently touched his arm, loving that chills he gave her, smiling. "Hey..."
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)    Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)  EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 5:49 pm

Isaac jumped when he felt someone touch his arm, still not used to being touched in any other way than to hurt him. His hammering heart slowly calmed down when he saw Lydia standing next to him

"Hey!", he said, a nervous smile creeping onto his face. He clumsily stuffed his books into his locker and looked around, catching the staring eyes of some of the kids in the hallway focused on him

"Does...does everybody know?", he asked in a low voice, certain that the others were staring at him because they thought he and his dad were freaks
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)    Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)  EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 5:55 pm

Lydia chuckles a little at the way he jumped when she touched his arm. She blushed when she saw the smile on his face. She loved that smile. She smiled at him. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you..."

She saw him looking around at the other kids and sighed, whispering to him. "Yeah..." She gently held his arm in her hand and smiled at him. "Don't worry about them ok? They talk because they have mouths..."

She gently held his hand. "How are you feeling after last night?" She was nervous about it. She wanted him to talk to her, but didn't want to push him. "Are you staying at my place for now?"

She looked at him, gently analysing the curves under his eyes and the hair sticking to his forehead. She stared into his deep blue eyes supportingly as if to say that she was always going to be there for him.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)    Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)  EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 6:07 pm

Isaac smiled involuntarily at Lydia's amused chuckle. She probably didn't realize that he had jumped when he'd felt her hand because he was only used to being hit or hurt otherwise. She had such an innocent, sweet air about her when she wasn't being a superficial bitch, a side of her that he hadn't seen for a while now.

Her warm hands on his arm felt good an he had missed her loving touch. She was the first person to hug or caress him since his mother died and it felt good not having to be afraid to get hurt everytime he was touched, he was in desperate need for some love.

When she asked him about the night before, he swallowed, feeling a lump in his throat. He looked down, not wanting to meet her eyes, and fumbled around on the buttons of his shirt with his hands.

"It....it was hard. There are so many bad memories, you know? Like every room I go into, I can literally see my dad hurting me at some point.", he said, his voice shaking slightly and actually surprised at himself that he was being so honest

"Have you talked to your parents about this? I'd rather meet them first and talk to them before just coming to stay over."
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)    Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)  EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 6:35 pm

She liked that he opened up to her. She liked hearing how he as feeling, even hating the fact that he was feeling so lost and vulnerable. She gently held his hand supportingly. She smiled at him.

When he mentioned her parents, she stiffed up. "They're out of town. Never even home. They won't mind." She said, immediately building her guard up. She hated the fact that her parents didn't care much about her.

She tried changing the subject. "If you want we can stop by your house after school to pick up your stuff, or we could go after lacrosse practice, or something..."

She looked around never letting go of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)    Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)  EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 6:52 pm

Isaac noticed the look on Lydia's face when she talked about her parents just because he'd had the same expression on his face so many times. That look of hurt and vulnerability. He squeezed her hand as she held it, wanting to support her as much as she did him.

"Well, if you're sure you want me at your house, I'd be glad to stay with you.", he said with a soft smile as they walked down the hall.

"As much as I hate going back there, I guess I'll have to pick up some clothes and other stuff.", he said and sighed, not really looking forward to going back into the house where he'd felt like a prisoner for such a long time. Plus, he didn't want to Lydia to see him crying.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)    Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)  EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 6:59 pm

Lydia smiled when she felt Isaac squeeze her hand, and started walking down the hall with him, holding his hand. She didn't care if people stared because honestly, she was happy around him.

She nodded and looked at him. "We don't have to go back, if you don't want i could just go alone and get your stuff."

She squeezed his hand, knowing how hard it was for Isaac to face his demons, but he had to. She just wanted to be there for him when he did.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)    Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)  EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:18 pm

Isaac still felt self-conscious walking through the hallways as the other kids stared, but with Lydia holding his hand, he felt a lot safer and didn't mind being looked at asmuch.

"You don't have to do that.", he told her a bit shyly, hoping that he hadn't given the impression that he expected her to pick up his things for him.

"Have the teachers talked about me in class?", he asked, wondering how the whole school had found out about what had happened to him.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)    Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)  EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 11:59 am

Lydia squeezed his hand. "I want to help ok? I don't mind going to your house and getting whatever you need ok? Anything, That's what i'm here for..."

Lydia smiled at him, looking at him caringly. She loved how shy and cute he was, with a childlike innocence. She wanted to help in anything she could. She walked with him to class, slowly.

"Well the teachers haven't, but Jackon" She couldn't help the venom in her voice "Had some people over the day your dad got arrested, so the word spread pretty fast..."

She caressed his hand gently, and supportingly, as if to say that she was there. Because she was. He made her feel whole again.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)    Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)  EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 8:42 pm

Isaac stroked the back of Lydia's hand with her thumb as she held it. He couldn't help smiling as he looked at her - so beautiful and so caring and loving.

He couldn't imagine what would have happened to him if she hadn't helped him. He was sure that he'd probably be dead by now, either having died from the injuries inflicted on him by his father or he would have killed himself. He'd thought about ending his life for a while before that day when Lydia approached him, seeing no other way out of his situation. He'd already been planning how to do it, looking for some sort of pills around the house or taking sharp knives from the kitchen and putting them back again.

His heart beat fast as they approached the classroom and even more when Lydia told him about Jackson and his friend spreading the word about his father's arrest.

"I guess I have to get this over with, right?", he said and looked over at the girl with a vulnerable expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)    Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)  EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 1:02 pm

Lydia smiled when she felt Isaac stroke the back of her hand with his thumb. She blushed at the way he looked at her. She hadn't been looked at that way since.... Well ever. And she really liked it.

As they stopped by the classroom, she stood closer to him, unconsciously. She saw the worry and vulnerability in his voice as he spoke to her. She nodded weakly at him and caressed his cheek with her hand. "You are gonna be fine ok? I'm gonna be right there with you the whole time I promise..."

She smiled at him and then pulled her hand away from his cheek. She didn't want to push him, but she'd never really felt this way about anyone, the way she felt about Isaac. It was weird and thrilling at the same time. All she could think about was him. What he was doing. If he was ok. If he was thinking about her too.

She just smiled at him, hoping he was feeling the same way too.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)    Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)  EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 2:18 pm

Isaac nodded at Lydia's words and took a deep breath, releasing the air again in a loud huff. His right hand was shaking slightly as he reached for the door handleand opened it. The chatter in the classroom slowly died down as the students sitting at their desks waiting for the teacher looked over at the new arrivals.

Whispering started as Isaac's classmates talked to each other in hushed voices, but they didn't really make an effort for him not to hear his name being spoken. The boy's cheeks turned crimson as he kept his head down while walking to a desk in the back, the eyes of the other kids following him as he walked between the rows of desks. There were still a few minutes to go until class started and Coach Finstock hadn't arrived yet.

"Hey Lahey, what did your father do? Was he charged for raising a dumbass?", asked one of the usual bullies of his class, which caused his friends to errupt into laughter. Isaac frowned in surprise because he had assumed that the students didn't only know about his father's arrest but also about what he'd been arrested for.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)    Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)  EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 2:24 pm

Lydia tensed when she heard the words come out of the boy's mouth. She went and sat next to Isaac, making sure he always saw her there, felt her presence.

"Well if that were true, your parents would've been charged a long time ago..." Lydia said cooly, an icy smile on her face as she looked at the bully. She saw the shocked look on his face and smiled before turning to Isaac, her expression softening.

She held Isaac's hand tightly, as if to show that anyone who messed with him had to go through her first. And anyone who knew Lydia, feared her wrath more than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)    Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)  EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 3:16 pm

Some of the students laughed about Lydia's comment, making the bully be quiet for a while. He didn't seem to be intimidated for long though.

"Do you always let girls fight your battles? Come on, just tell us what your father did and we'll let it go.", he said, really seeming to be interested now. Everyone turned their heads to look at Isaax and he felt uncomfortable being the centre of attention. He didn't want everyone to look at him with pity in their eyes but he guessed they would just keep bugging him until he told them.

"He beat me, if you want to know that bad.", he finally said and the grin on the bully's face faded. Everyone seemed uncomfortable as they looked at him and the whispering started again just before Coach Finstock walked into the class. Isaac could see the sympathy in the usually taunting eyes of the teacher as he spotted him.

"Good to have you back Lahey!", he said with a nod and the students' faces were still focused on him
"Thanks Coach!", Isaac said and then kept his head down, not in the mood to see his classmates' stares anymore.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)    Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)  EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 4:50 pm

Lydia was proud of Isaac for saying it out loud. She knew how hard it would be for him, to adjust, to have everyone know. But she wanted to be there for him. She needed to. She knew he needed her.

She sat silently next to Isaac for the whole class, sneaking glances in his direction every so often. She liked him a lot more than she should.

After every class, she would walk up to him, hold his hand and walk with him towards the next class. He didn't say much. But when the day was over, she felt like his silence had been long-going. She didn't want to smother him, and she was afraid that was exactly what she was doing.

So when they got to his locker, she whispered "Hey, I'm gonna head over to the library while you're at lacrosse practice."
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)    Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)  EmptyThu May 01, 2014 12:06 pm

Isaac was sure that he wouldn't have made it through the day without Lydia by his side. She was so patient and caring with him that he was a little bit ashamed that he couldn't get a grip on himself. He didn't want to play the role of the poor victim who couldn't cope on his own, but that was what his father had turned him into.

He kept his eyes down for most of the day, not wanting to see the stares of his classmates. He also tried to ignore their questions and other comments, only speaking when he really needed to. When Lydia brought him a sandwich at lunch, he could only take a few bites, not in the mood for eating.

Isaac looked up at his new friend, and actually first friend, with an uncomfortable expression on his face when she talked about lacrosse practice.

"I don't know if I should go.", he said and bit his bottom lip in insecurity.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)    Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)  EmptyThu May 01, 2014 2:02 pm

Lydia looked at him biting his lip with insecurity and smiled weakly. She gently caressed his cheek.

"Isaac, If you don't want to go, you don't have to... We could go to my house and just hang out or something if you want... But if you're doing this because of them then go to practice... maybe exercise will help calm you down..." she smiled, sweetly at the poor insecure boy.

"If not I know other way to get your mind off it..." She stepped closer to him and slowly wrapped her arms around his waist. She really cared about this boy. And her feelings were starting to scare the crap out of her. Just holding him like this gave her butterflies like she'd never felt before.

She smiled up at him, before pulling one of her hands to caress his cheek again, tracing the line of his jaw ever so gently.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)    Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)  EmptyThu May 01, 2014 2:17 pm

Isaac raised his eyebrows in surprise when Lydia wrapped her arms around him. His lips were slightly parted as he looked a bit confused. He hesitated for a moment and then put his arms around her awkwardly. He had to admit that it felt good being held by her this way, that he actually felt cared for and secure in her arms and he also liked the feeling of holding her.

"What do you mean?", he asked with a frown. He didn't realize that his question probably sounded stupid after such a suggestion from a girl as pretty as Lydia. He'd just never imagined girls being interested in him and still couldn't picture it even though Lydia and him had already kissed.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)    Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)  EmptyThu May 01, 2014 3:17 pm

Lydia smiled at Isaac's innocence. She slowly ran her hand through his curly hair. "You're so cute you know that?"

She leaned up and kissed him slowly and gently, wanting him to feel that she was always there for him. There was also a small amount of suggestion in the kiss. Letting him know that she was there for him in more ways than just emotionally.

She liked him a lot. So, kissing him whilst holding the back of his head, running her hands through his curls was paradise for her. She gently pulled away and looked down blushing, staring to pull her hands away as well, but not stepping away from him.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)    Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)  EmptyThu May 01, 2014 4:48 pm

Isaac closed his eyes as Lydia kissed him, enjoying the feeling of her soft lips against his. He could taste the raspberry of her lipgloss and lifted one hand up to stroke her shoulder while he let the other rest on her waist.

He wasn't quite sure what the strange feeling inside his stomach was. He was only used to feeling pain and fear so he didn't know that this was how it felt when you start to fall in love with someone who actually cared for you too.

"What was that for?", he asks with a soft smile as Lydia pulls away from him.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)    Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)  EmptyThu May 01, 2014 8:08 pm

Lydia blushes and whispered "Because i wanted to..."

She gently held his hand and pulled him to the car. They silently drove to her house, momentarily forgetting about Isaac's things. She then parked and got out of the car, before dragging Isaac inside with her, up to her room.

"Ok... you can stay in here with me if you want, or in the guest room across the hall..." She looked over at him and smiled, reaching over to hold his hand sweetly. She looked at him and smiled, reaching up to wipe the lipgloss on his lips.

Please stay here She thought silently to herself.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)    Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)  EmptySun May 04, 2014 9:17 pm

Isaac smiled a bit shyly and let Lydia guide him outside and to her car. He sat quietly in the passenger seat for most of the ride, listening her talk about her dog prada and about what Allison and her got up to on the weekends. The surprising thing for him was, that he was actually interested in what she was saying even though those were subjects he usually didn't care for. He could just sit there and watch her talk for hours and hours.

Lydia held Isaac's hand the whole time and he was okay with that, he didn't want her to let go. He looked a bit unsure as she gave him the choice of staying in her room or going to the guest room. He didn't want her to think that he was expecting anything from her, but he also didn't really feel like staying in that room alone. On the other hand, he thought he might have nightmares once he'd fallen asleep and he didn't want Lydia to hear him talk or even scream in his sleep. He'd woken up screaming a lot lately and he'd just feel so uncomfortable if he'd do it again while sleeping next to her.

" You think you're parents would be alright with me staying in here with you?", he asked with raised eyebrows and sat down on the edge of the bed.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)    Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)  EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:17 pm

Lydia smiled and sat next to him, her hand reaching for his. She silently played with his fingers and whispered "My parents really don't care Isaac... If they're even around enough to notice that you're even here, I doubt they'll be upset."

She gently kissed his hand and turned to look at him. "Please stay here...With me i mean..." Lydia looked down blushing. She wasn't used to caring about anyone as much as she cared for Isaac. And she wasn't used to people caring even the slightest bit, with exception to Allison. She smiled and gently reached her hand up to play with his hair, absentmindedly. She really enjoyed doing that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)    Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Changing for the Better (Lydia And Isaac)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next