Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles) Empty
PostSubject: Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles)   Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:52 pm

This thread takes place when Derek gets shot by Kate (S1)

Feeling weaker by the minute, Derek waits for Stiles to put his car in park as they arrive at the Animal Clinic. The Monkshood was spreading and if they didn't act soon it would reach his heart. "What good is the animal clinic going....to do for...me?" Derek said between slow breaths.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles)   Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:54 pm

Stiles looked at Derek and sighed as he parked the car. "Would you just shut up and trust me for a second." Stiles opened the door and began to get out of his car. Stiles kind of wanted to let Derek die, but Scott wouldn't let him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles)   Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:05 pm

Derek rolled his eyes and struggled to open his car door. Trying again, he successfully opens the door, and attempts to get out. "I only trust you if you trust me, and both of us know that will never happen." He stumbles out of the car and feels his knees begin to buckle underneath him.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles)   Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:19 pm

Stiles walked over to Derek and sighed as he helped him up. "Come on. Scott said we should go here. I realize that you don't trust me and i don't trust you, but I trust Scott." Stiles started to walk Derek into the vet's office.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles)   Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles) EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:27 pm

Derek feels a little stronger with Stiles' support, but he could still feel the pain spreading farther and farther. Gripping onto Stiles harder, he walks toward a pile of dog food bags and sits down. "What..do we....do now?" Derek was barely able to get the words out and he needed to move again. "Help me inside."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles)   Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:12 pm

Stiles looked at Derek. "You tell me! You're the one who seems to know everything about this!" Stiles sighs and rolled his eyes before grabbing Derek and helping him inside. He hated this entire situation
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles)   Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 3:34 pm

Derek wobbled a little when Stiles helped him up. He hated when people had to help him,but he didn't really have a choice this time. Watching Stiles attempt to open to side door while holding onto him at the same time,Derek laughs and barely gets out the words, "Push not pull Stiles."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles)   Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:49 pm

Stiles looked at Derek and shook his head. "I knew that." He pushed the door open and helped Derek inside. This wasn't exactly how he had planned spending the night. Stiles pulled out his phone and started to call Scott. He waited until the ringing stopped and Scott didn't answer. "Dammit Scott."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles)   Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles) EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:29 pm

Derek barely manages to get his shirt off when he hears Stiles yelling at his phone. "Let's face it,Scott isn't going to answer. You're just going to have to help me on your own." He stumbles towards the medical drawers and grabs an elastic band. He places it a couple of inches above the bullet hole,to help prevent the poison from spreading. "By any chance,have you read anything about this?"
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles)   Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:21 pm

Stiles sighed, Derek was probably right, Scott was with Allison and who knows what they could be doing together. Looking at Derek like he was an idiot, Stiles shook his head. "Yes, because everyday when i get home, I go and read about crazy chicks who randomly shoot werewolves with... " Stiles pulled his phone out because Scott had texted him the name of the bullet. "... Nordic Blue Moonkshood bullets." Stiles shook his head at Derek. "You are the big bad wolf, you should know this anyway."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles)   Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 9:19 pm

Derek chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Yeah well this big bad wolf could kick your ass if he wanted to." He leans against the counter,but felt his eyes close and his head band against the floor. He had passed out. Derek heard Stiles' voice,but it was like darkness had taken over him. He couldn't move or feel anything. 'Well this is great' he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles)   Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:35 pm

Stiles shook his head at Derek and watched as he fell to the floor. "Dammit!" Stiles said out loud before bending down and trying to wake Derek up. He started to shake Derek, "Common! Wake up!" Stiles pulled out his phone and dialed Scott's number, hopefully he would answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles)   Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles) EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:30 pm

Derek could feel his body being jerked from Stiles' failed attempts to bring him back to concienseness. He could see light through his closed eyelids,as he feels a fist knocking against his cheek. His eyes open, and he barely manages to sit up. He stops moving when he notices Stiles staring at him. "What?"
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles)   Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:06 pm

Stiles sighed in relief as Derek opened his eyes. "What do you mean what? Get up!" Stiles helped Derek up and sighed looking at him. "We need Scott, if you want to live." Stiles didn't really mind if Derek died. In fact, at this point, Stiles was hoping that he would. For some reason, Stiles would never understand, Scott didn't want Derek to die, and because of that, Stiles was helping Derek live.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles)   Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:21 pm

Derek lamely gets up,and leans against the counter. "We don't need Scott. If I remember correctly,there is another way to save me. That is,if you even want me to live?" He glares up at Stiles,and expects another smart-ass remark.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles)   Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:27 pm

Stiles sighed, everything always had to be so complicated. Stiles didn't want Derek to live and he so badly wanted to say something about it, but he decided to hold it in. "What do i have to do now Derek?" At this point, Stiles was annoyed by Derek. The man was lucky to have Scott because Stiles sure as hell wouldn't have gone through this if it weren't for his best friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles)   Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:39 pm

Derek rolled his eyes. He could hear Stiles' heartbeat rise. "You know I can tell you're lying, right?" He pauses. "You want me to die don't you?" He places both of his hands on the counter for extra support. "Let me die. See how Scott survives. Admit it. You need me more than you would think."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles)   Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:32 pm

Stiles took a breath and looked at Derek. "It wouldn't exactly be a tragedy." He shrugged at Derek and then shook his head. "Look can we just get to the part where i save your life." Stiles knew that Derek was right but he didn't want to admit it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles)   Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 1:23 pm

Derek couldn't help but laugh at Stiles' comment. "You aren't right, but you aren't necessarily wrong either." He continues to rummage through the drawers. He was looking for some type of machine that will 'chop' off his arm. He looks in the cabinet directly above his head, grabs the saw,and limps over to the counter in the center if the room.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles)   Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles) EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:38 pm

Stiles looked at Derek his eyes wide, "What are you doing?" He was hoping to god that Derek wasn't thinking what Stiles thought he was thinking. "No, no no. There is no way in hell that I am watching you saw your arm off. Goodbye Derek."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles)   Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles) EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:59 pm

Derek huffed. "Listen. This is the only thing that will save me. And I won't be the one doing it. You will." He pauses to catch his breath. "Unless you have a.." He stopped himself. "Maybe Deaton has one of these bullets laying around." He was serious. "Try looking through those drawers over there." His hand was shaking, as he pointed behind Stiles.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles)   Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:23 pm

Stiles ran over to the drawers and started to look through them quickly. Anything he could do to prevent himself from having years of nightmares, he would do it. There was absolutely no way that he was going to saw Derek's arm off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles)   Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles) EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:30 pm

Derek huffed. "Will you hurry the hell up! I'm kind of dying over here!" He slowly stumbles over next Stiles. "Fuck it I'll do it myself." He pushes him over, and flips through the mess in the drawers. It takes about 2 minutes before he smirks and lifts his hand up. With the bullet in his hand, he looks over at Stiles. "Help me back over to the counter. "
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles)   Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 12:15 am

Stiles let out a sarcastic laugh, "Oh now you want help." He shook his head rolling his eyes and helped Derek to the counter knowing that if he didn't, Derek would hurt him. "Okay so what now? You sing a werewolf song and the bullet turns into some kind of magic healing potion?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles)   Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles) EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 12:57 am

Derek glared at Stiles, as he placed the bullet on the counter. "Don't even start with me Stiles." He takes the bullet, pulls the tip off with his teeth, and then taps all the powdered wolfsbane onto the counter. He pauses, taking in a deep breath, before taking the powder and placing directly onto the wound. The word 'fuck' escapes his mouth, as he tumbles to the tiled floor gripping his arm. A groan escapes his mouth, as the wound begins to heal, and within seconds there's no trace of it. He catches his breath, the looks up at Stiles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles)   Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles) Empty

Back to top Go down

Magic Bullet (Derek & Stiles)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next