Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

In the restroom (Allison & Nell)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

In the restroom (Allison & Nell) Empty
PostSubject: In the restroom (Allison & Nell)   In the restroom (Allison & Nell) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 7:01 pm

Nell was glad that she had noticed the blood coming from her nose during lunch break. She'd left her tray on the cafeteria table, grabbed her bag and run to the nearest restroom. Luckily, there were no other girls in here. She held her head up so the blood wouldn't run as quickly. Now she hastily tears some sheets of toilet paper off and puts them to her nose. She leans over one of the sinks which gets splattered with blood. Nell can't keep the tears from rolling down her pale face as she feels the terror boiling up in her. With all the symtoms she's been showing the past few weeks, she's becoming more and more convinced that her cancer is coming back. She leans her arms over the sink as she's feeling more and more weak and tired.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: In the restroom (Allison & Nell)   In the restroom (Allison & Nell) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 7:09 pm

Allison had been in the hallway with Lydia when she excused herself to go to the bathroom. Smiling as she left the hallway and entered the bathroom Allison;s smile quickly fades as she sees a girl draped over the bathroom sink with blood dripping from her body. Allison didn't know who the girl was or what was going on but she rushed over to her quickly and slowly put her hand on the girls arm. "Are yo okay?? What's going on? Do you need to go to the nurse?" Allison's mind was racing and she was slowly trying to figure out in her head what to do about the situation at hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the restroom (Allison & Nell)   In the restroom (Allison & Nell) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 7:17 pm

Nell jumped a bit when she noticed someone walking into the bathroom and quickly wiped the tears off her face with her free hand. She made an effort to put on a calm look and even a little smile. "Yeah, I'm fine! It's just a little nosebleed, it'll be over in a few minutes!" she assured the other girl, which she faintly recognised as being one of her classmates. 'Alex' or 'Alice'...no 'Allison' was her name. "I get them sometimes!" she adds and her voice sounds muffled as she has the toilet paper still held to it.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: In the restroom (Allison & Nell)   In the restroom (Allison & Nell) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 7:24 pm

Allison pulled her hand back as the girl spoke to her and nodded a little hoping that everything was okay. Clearing her throat a bit Allison leaned against the neighboring sink and watched the girl as she still held toilet paper to her nose. Pulling down some paper towels Allison reached out to hand them too her. "These might work a little better." Allison shrugged a little before speaking again. "Are you sure you're okay? That looks pretty bad." Allison had now noticed just how much blood had pooled out of the girls nose and her eyebrows narrowed in concern.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the restroom (Allison & Nell)   In the restroom (Allison & Nell) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 7:37 pm

Nell was shaking a little bit, doing her best to come across as being fine. She was still feeling pretty weak though and had to close her eyes for a second as she felt a bit dizzy. Her face still looked very pale as well but she kept forcing that smile back on her lips, pretending to Allison and maybe a little bit to herself as well, that she was okay. "Thanks!" she said as her classmate handed her some paper towels and after a minute, the bleeding finally seemed to stop. "Yeah! As I said, I get them from time to time, but it's really nothing more than a stupid noseleed!" she said, as she put some water on one of the paper towels and dabbed with it at her bloodied nose.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: In the restroom (Allison & Nell)   In the restroom (Allison & Nell) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 7:47 pm

Allison smiled a little at the girl as she started to think of what her name was. She knew that she hadn't been in school very long and that they had a couple of classes together but Allison normally kept with the same crowd and hadn't spoken to her yet. Allison noticed how pale the girls face was and nodded as she saw the nosebleed come to an end. "Are you sure you don't need to go to the nurse or all someone? You don't look too well." Allison motioned towards the mirror and then grabbed a couple more paper towels wetting them with warm water before handing them to the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the restroom (Allison & Nell)   In the restroom (Allison & Nell) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 7:54 pm

Nell slowly breathed deeply in and out for a moment to calm herself and smiled at Allison as she handed her some more paper towels. "No, really! I'm fine!" she said again with a fake smile. When her nose was cleaned up, she put on some lipstick and a bit of rouge to give her face a healthier look. She wished she could talk to somebody about her fear that the leukemia was coming back but she didn't want to be seen as the sick girl, like at her old school. And she didn't want to worry her parents, they would be devastated if they were to find out her cancer was coming back.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: In the restroom (Allison & Nell)   In the restroom (Allison & Nell) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:11 pm

Allison crossed her arms slowly after the girl took the damp towels from her and narrowed her brow again, She was worrying that the girl wasn't taking everything seriously but Allison had no reason to say anything. The girl had said this had happened before and Allison needed to remember that. Putting on a smile Allison decided to introduce herself. "Hey i'm Allison but I think you already knew that since you said my name." Allison chuckled nervously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the restroom (Allison & Nell)   In the restroom (Allison & Nell) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:18 pm

Nell has to laugh at Allison's comment. "Yeah, we have a few classes together!" she says, smacking her lips together to spread her lipstick evenly. She remembers seeing Allison and her boyfriend hang around with that cute, goofy guy who also goes to some of her classes.
"Hey, you are friends with Stiles, right?" she asks Allison with a wide smile. Normally, she'd never remember a weird name like that, but since she liked that boy she did remember it. Now that her nose had stopped bleeding, she put all of her stuff back in her bag.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: In the restroom (Allison & Nell)   In the restroom (Allison & Nell) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:24 pm

Allison chuckled lightly and nodded as she watched the girl fixing her lipstick. As the girl began to put her stuff in her bag Allison handed her a couple things that were still sitting on the counter and nodded. "Yeah, he is Scott's best friend so we became fast friends as well." Noticing the girls wide smile as she talked about Stiles Allison raised her eye brow curiously. "Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the restroom (Allison & Nell)   In the restroom (Allison & Nell) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:34 pm

"I'm Nell by the way! Sorry, I forgot to tell you my name!" Nell said grinning, thinking about Stiles had totally thrown her off the rails. She started blushing as Allison asked her why she wanted to know about Skiles. "Well, I just think he's relly cute! And he seems very nice!" Nell said with a little giggle and looked at herself in the mirror, checking if she looked allright.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: In the restroom (Allison & Nell)   In the restroom (Allison & Nell) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:39 pm

Feeling a rush of relief as Nell finally reminded her of her name Allison smiled and chuckled a little as Nell blushed. Allison bit her lip a little as Nell told her that she thought Stiles was cute. 'I might have to introduce them to each other' Allison thought to herself as Nell checked her reflection in the bathroom mirror.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the restroom (Allison & Nell)   In the restroom (Allison & Nell) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:46 pm

Nell smiled at Allison, being genuine now. The girl had really been very nice to her, even though they didn't really know each other. "I hope I'm not keeping you from anything! Or anyone!" she said smiling and put one of her bag's straps over her shoulder. She didn't want Allison to feel like she had to stay with her just because she looked a bit sick and because they had started a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: In the restroom (Allison & Nell)   In the restroom (Allison & Nell) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:58 pm

Allison returned the smile Nell had given her and then shook her head. "No it's okay, I just came in to get away from everyone out there." Allison motioned towards the door leading to the hallway. "It gets a little overwhelming sometimes, especially because Lydia seems to know everyone. Have you met Lydia yet?" Allison asked curiously. Lydia had quickly welcomed her when she was the new girl and she wondered if Lydia had done the same for Nell yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the restroom (Allison & Nell)   In the restroom (Allison & Nell) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:08 pm

Nell nodded her head at Allison. She could understand that it could get too much for her what with all those people hanging around her. Allison and her friends seem to be part of the popular kids here at Beacon Hills High. "Lydia? Isn't that the pretty redhead who's always with you? I mean, I've seen her in clas but we haven't really talked yet!" she said, shrugging her shoulders.

Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: In the restroom (Allison & Nell)   In the restroom (Allison & Nell) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:05 pm

Chuckling a little Allison nodded and smiled at Nell. "Yup that's her. I'm surprised that she hasn't talked to you." Allison's curiosity began to raise and she tilted her head a little still looking at the girl. "On my first day here she took me under her wing you could say."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the restroom (Allison & Nell)   In the restroom (Allison & Nell) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:06 pm

Nell turned around, leaning with her back against the sink. "You were lucky then! I haven't really found anyone to hang out with yet!" she said with a smile, not wanting to sound like she was complaining too much. "You seem to have a lot of friends here at school now!" she added, looking at her watch. She'd almost forgotten that it was time for her to take her pills but she didn't really want to do this in front of Allison.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: In the restroom (Allison & Nell)   In the restroom (Allison & Nell) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:11 pm

Allison smiled warmly at Nell. "You could always hang out with Scott Stiles and I if you'd like? I'm sure Stiles gets tired of it just being the three of us." Allison giggled a little as she watched Nell looking at her watch. "I'm not keeping you from something am I? I could always go and leave you alone if you'd like?" Allison started to walk towards the bathroom door slowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the restroom (Allison & Nell)   In the restroom (Allison & Nell) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:23 pm

Nell smiled happily, glad she had found someone who was willing to spend time with her. "Yeah, that would be great!" she said, happy about the prospect of spending some time with Stiles, maybe getting to know him better. "No no, you don't have to go!" she said quickly, taking her medication out of her bag. "I just gotta take these...against my allergies!" she lied with a soft smile, hoping the amount of pills wouldn't freak Allison out. There were six different packages lying next to her bag now and Nell took a pill out of each one. She grabbed a bottle of water out of her bag and swallowed the pills, wincing a bit as some of them were quite big and hard to swallow.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: In the restroom (Allison & Nell)   In the restroom (Allison & Nell) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 8:12 pm

Smiling at Nell Allison stopped and stood watching as Nell proceeded to a bunch of pills from her bag. Allison was a little shocked and taken aback by the amount of pills Nell had. "Okay" Allison said softly as she watched Nell take the pills she had laid out on the bathroom sink. Allison looked away as Nell finished swallowing them so she wouldnt know she had been watching.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the restroom (Allison & Nell)   In the restroom (Allison & Nell) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 8:16 pm

Allidon's face did look shocked of course. Maybe Nell shouldn't have taken her pills in front of her after all. She hoped this wouldn't make her classmate regret that she had offered Nell to hang out with her and her friends. "You are freaked out, aren't you? It's really not as bad as it looks!" she lied quickly. "You want to go back to the cafeteria?" she asked, eager to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: In the restroom (Allison & Nell)   In the restroom (Allison & Nell) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 3:50 pm

Clearing her throat a little Allison shook her head. "No I'm fine, I just haven't seen anyone take that many pills at once before." Allison smiled at Nell a little before nodding her head. "Yeah let's go, I'm sure everyone is already in there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the restroom (Allison & Nell)   In the restroom (Allison & Nell) EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:38 pm

Ella nods at Allison, putting her medicine back into her bag. "Yeah, I know! I really got a lot of allergies though!" she says and puts one strap of her bag over her shoulder. "They're probably waiting for you!" she says feeling a bit nervous about meeting Allison's friend's
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: In the restroom (Allison & Nell)   In the restroom (Allison & Nell) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 5:58 pm

Allison smiled and nodded at Nell as she watched her grab her bag. Walking towards the door a little Allison grinned. "Yeah probably, and stuffing their faces. Especially Stiles." Allison walked though the door of the bathroom and held it open for Nell to follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the restroom (Allison & Nell)   In the restroom (Allison & Nell) EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 8:44 pm

Nell laughed, walking over to the door and stood behind Allison. She thought back to when she'd seen Allison and her friends during lunch breaks. "Yeah, I've noticed that he can eat a lot!" she said chuckling and waited for Allison to walk through the door.

ooc: you wanna start a new topic in the cafeteria?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the restroom (Allison & Nell)   In the restroom (Allison & Nell) Empty

Back to top Go down

In the restroom (Allison & Nell)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next