Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell) Empty
PostSubject: A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell)   A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:42 pm

The bell had just rung a few minutes ago to signal the end the last class of the day. Nell was standing in front of her locker, putting some books away and taking the ones out she needed for her homework. A stack of books and folders in her hands, she closed her locker and as she stepped into the hallway, someone bumped into her, causing herself and her books and papers to fall to the floor. Nell looked around, but the person who'd pushed her over had already gone. Sighing, she began picking up her stuff.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell)   A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:50 pm

Stiles watched as someone knocked over all of Nell's things and he frowned. He didn't like to see things like that happen to people. Quickly, Stiles walked over to Nell and began to help her with all of her things. He looked at her, "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell)   A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:04 pm

"Yeah, I'm fine! Some people are just jerks!" Nell said before looking up and seeing that it was Stiles who had come to help her. She immediatly blushed and looked back down at the things she was picking up. Suddenly, a million questions were racing through Nell's head. Did she look okey? Was her outfit good enough? What if she didn't know what to say, making Stiles think she was boring? "Thank you, it's really nice of you to help me with this!" she says, smiling at Stiles and stuffing some of her books into her bag.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell)   A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:10 pm

"Trust me I know!" Stiles looked at her a little bit confused. He didn't understand why she looked so nervous. He chuckled lightly at her, "Seriously, it's no problem, just a couple of books." He stood up and put out his hand to help her up. "I'm not sure if we have met before.. I'm Stiles." He smiled at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell)   A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:14 pm

Nell took Stiles' hand beaming and stood up. She brushed her free hand over her shorts and chuckled a bit as he introduced himself. "Yeah, I know! I'm Nell!" she said, still smiling widely. "You're on the lacrosse team as well, aren't you?" she asked, even though she already knew he was on the team, as she'd watched him practice with his team mates the other day.

ooc: This is the outfit she's wearing!
A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell) 02
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell)   A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 11:19 pm

Stiles smiled sweetly at her. "Well it's nice to meet you Nell." He chuckled as she asked him the question. "Well, I wouldn't exactly say I am on the team. I never actually play." He shrugged at her. Stiles was wondering how she knew him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell)   A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell) EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 11:30 pm

Nell smiled as Stiles talked and nodded at him. "Right! It's just that I heard you and your friend talking about going to practice a few times when we had class together!" she explained tugging at her blouse, not sure what to do with her hands. "So do you have anything planned for the rest of the day, since school is over now?" she asked trying to sound casual
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell)   A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:04 pm

Stiles tilted his head as Nell talked to him and asked what he was going to be doing. 'Wait,,' he thought to himself. Does she have a crush on me? Is that why she was acting so nervous. Stiles was shocked, nobody ever had a crush on him, and he had never thought of anyone that way except Lydia. He looked at her and shrugged. "No, not really, why?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell)   A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:14 pm

Nell combed with her hands through her short hair, looking down and pretending to sort through the mess in her bag. "I was just hoping to find someone who could show me around the town! Maybe you know a good cafe or something?" she said hesitantly. She'd never really asked a guy out. At her old school, everyone knew about her condition and she didn't want a boy to go out with her just out of pitty, thinking he couldn't be so cruel to say no to a girl with cancer. She wasn't really sure if she was attractive to guys as she used to be bald and her face always showed her illness. Of course her dad said she was beautiful but that was nothing to go by. "I mean, only if you got time and only if you want to!" she quickly added as Stiles face looked a bit freaked out.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell)   A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:21 pm

Stiles nodded to Nell. "Sure, I can show you around. I have to be home by 6 though. My dad wants to talk to me after he gets home from work. Do you want to go to get something to eat? We could also go bowling or something." Stiles shrugged. He wasn't exactly sure what he was doing. He thought of this more as him being friendly and showing the new girl around. He didn't like to see people struggling with life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell)   A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 8:12 pm

Nell smiled at Stiles, ahppy that he was willing to show her some good places to go to in town. She thought about his suggestions, not sure where to go. She'd never been bowling and she didn't want to embarass herself. "I don't think I'd be good at bowling!" she said, sliding one strap of her bag over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell)   A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 8:28 pm

Stiles chuckled lightly. "Well it isn't that hard. I'm sure you could get the hang of it. If you don't want to bowl we could always just go get food." He smiled sweetly at her before looking down at the floor. He was very confused about what was going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell)   A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell) EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 8:33 pm

Nell noticed that Stiles seemed a bit uncomfortable. She hoped that he wasn't just taking her out to be nice and that he didn't really want to. "Well, we could go bowling some night! I bet it's more fun with a bigger group! We would just go grab a coffee or something like that! I don't know any good places to go to yet!" she smiled back at him, noticing a weird feeling in her stomach as she saw his sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell)   A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:01 am

Stiles nodded again at Nell. "Alright lets go get something to eat! Are burgers okay?" Stiles was really in the mood for burgers and he was hoping Nell would be too. He put one hand in his front pocket and stood there awkwardly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell)   A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:34 am

Like most of the time lately, Nell had on appetite for anything. But as she didn't want to come across as one of those skinny girls who never ate anything, she nodded at Stiles smiling. "Burgers it is! Sounds great!" she said with a sweet smile
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell)   A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:36 am

Stiles smiled sweetly at Nell and nodded. "Do you have a car or? I can drive us if you want, or we can just meet there if you have a car." He smiles and pulled out his phone to check the time so that he could see how long they had to eat together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell)   A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:49 am

Nell shook her head. "No, I don't have a car!" she said a bit embarrassed as most of the kids at this school seemed to have one. She'd been trying these last few couple of months to get her father to give her a car but he thought it's too unsafe
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell)   A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 1:55 am

Stiles continued to smile at her. "No problem, I'll drive us there and then take you home after, we will just have to leave a bit earlier but that's fine." He took a breath and motioned for her to start walking. "Let's go!" He started to walk slowly, waiting for her to follow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell)   A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 8:14 am

Nell is smiling widely now. "Yeah, lets!" she said, making her way down the hall. The school was already pretty empty as the two of them had spent so much time talking.

ooc: You wanna start a new topic at the burger place?
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell)   A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 4:33 pm

Stiles walked away with Nell out to the school parking lot and then opened his car door for her. "Sorry, I know it's a piece of crap." HE chuckled lightly and then shut the door once she got inside.

Occ: Yeah let's do that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell)   A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell) EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:24 pm

Not only was Stiles nice and cute, he seemed to be a gentleman as well, she thought smiling as she stepped into his car. "I like it! My dad used to fix up a lot of jeeps when he had a garage!" she said as they drove away from school

ooc: so you wanna start a new topic?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell)   A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell) Empty

Back to top Go down

A crash and a crush (Stiles & Nell)
Page 1 of 1