Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles) Empty
PostSubject: Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles)   Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 1:24 pm

Skylla did not know how Stiles and her Uncle ate that healthy, no flavor crap that they had been eating, but she knew that Stiles wanted them to eat healthy, hell, she did the same thing with her Dad, the only difference was that Sky’s Dad did not complain because her healthy food had flavor! So right now she was in the kitchen cooking, she was going to show the men in her life that healthy did not mean it tasted awful as hell, or like cardboard. She was making low-fat pasta with broccoli and carrots in it, balsamic chicken with a little garlic to give it some flavor, and a fresh salad that she was making herself, and some sliced French bread with tomato sauce and herbs on it with just a sprinkle of cheese.

She was a smart cookie, she was also a good cook, after all someone had to take care of her father, who was probably eating more fast food now, and she narrowed her eyes at the thought. She would have to call him later and nag him, she decided that would be best, as she started to set the table, figuring she could surprise the two of a good and yet healthy meal. She did not look like the cooking type, with her wildly colored hair, her black clothes, sometimes with leather or studs in it, and the high heeled boots she usually favored, or sneakers. But she was more than met the eye, obviously…
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles)   Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:42 pm

Stiles opened the door to his house and walked in quickly, The smell of amazing food filling his nose. He smiled and walked into the kitchen to see Skylla preparing a meal. "That smells great! What is it?" He looked at her and smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles)   Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:47 pm

“This is what real food is supposed to be, and it’s healthy… not that junk you’ve been fixing.” She made a face at the memory and shuddered, “See healthy food can taste good.” She smiled brightly, as she finished setting the table. “It is balsamic chicken with garlic, a fresh salad, and some French bread with tomato sauce and herbs, a little sprinkle of cheese.” She shrugged a bit to him, “I used to cook for Dad all the time, if I didn’t he always went for fast food… I figure your Dad is the same way.”
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles)   Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:49 pm

Stiles chuckled lightly at her comment. "Well not everyone can be as good at cooking as you apparently are." He grinned at her and sat down at the table. "Wow, this looks amazing." He watched his cousin as she talked to him, "Yeah, every time he gets dinner it's fast food. I'm trying to help him out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles)   Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 10:56 pm

“I should teach you then.” She simply stated, it should be interesting, as she smiled a bit, as she brushed her tongue along her bottom lip lightly. “Well, I needed something to do. I mean being here kind of sucks… since you know, I don’t know anyone but you. But at the same time, it’s nice to be here… I missed you and your dad.” She meant that more than he knew, as she glanced to him, “Well, since he’s not home yet, I’ll make him a plate for later… probably got held up at the station.” And she did not mind, she really did not, “You know you have some pretty woods around here. I like going into them… it’s peaceful oddly. I mean it is so quiet…”
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles)   Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:42 am

"That would be awesome!" After he said that, Stiles took a bite and his tastes buds exploded. "Wow this is good!" He started to shove the food down his throat even faster. He looked up at her as she talked. "I'm sorry, but I promise it'll get easier. Yeah good idea. He is gonna love this!" Stiles chuckled a bit as his cousin talked about the woods. Little did she know, something evil came out of those woods every night. "Yeah, I guess so..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles)   Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles) EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 12:50 am

“Yeah, that way you won’t die when I head back to Los Angeles.” Part of her did not want to go back though, she liked being with her uncle and cousin, but she also missed her dad, “Unless… you know… we could convince Dad to come back to Beacon Hills… then I could stay.” That would be sweet, she did not know why, but something was pulling at her to stay here, a feeling she was needed more than she knew. But it wasn’t that she felt needed, she also felt like she needed something that was here, part of it was family. She glanced to Stiles, as she shrugged a bit, “Big Buildings and such… I’m used to that more than woods. I like how the fog sweeps across the ground at night though… and the moon lighting it up… It’s spooky but in a beautiful way.”

She smiled brightly at him, “I’ve been sort of… kind of… sneaking out at night to go into the woods. I just have trouble sleeping… it’s so quiet around here. I thought I heard a wolf howl the other night, it was awesome!”
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles)   Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:01 pm

Stiles chuckled at his cousins comment and took another bite. He looked up at her, "That would be great, we love having you here. It's nice to see family." Stiles was noticing how deep his cousin was, there was definitely more than meets the eye to her. He nodded at his cousin, "Oh you have? Well be careful out there!" He started to put another bite in his mouth and stopped as he heard her. "Oh, um, really, that's strange." He looked down at the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles)   Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:21 pm

“Yes. It is nice to be with family.” She could not help it, she was happier when around them, she did not need to be a genius to know that. She frowned a bit when he stopped eating, she knew something was up. “I am careful. It’s just the woods… something is in them… “ She wanted to say more, but at the same time, she glanced at him, blinking, “A wolf howling is strange? I found it awesome. It was pretty, like a melody… a song…” She tilted her head a bit, “I like wolves. They’re … beautiful.” And she meant that.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles)   Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:24 pm

Stiles shook his head, "There aren't any wolves in California." He chuckled lightly at her comment. Maybe they were beautiful to her. "I guess so..." Stiles didn't want to give his cousin too many clues but he just wanted her to be safe. "Just be careful okay?" He started eatinbg once again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles)   Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:29 pm

“Coyote then?” She simply asked, she pouted a little at him, “I know it was a howl. I was not imagining things.” She could not help it, as she tilted her head, “Stiles. I’m good, okay… Nothing is going to happen. I mean hello, this is Beacon Hills, nothing exciting never happens here.” She leaned over and kissed his cheek though regardless, as she sat down and started to eat some of the dinner herself.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles)   Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:35 pm

Stiles looked at his cousin nodding. "Most likely a coyote Sky." He chuckled and hoped she didn't catch his lies. Taking another bite Stiles smiled as she kissed his cheek. Skylla's comment made it so that Stiles couldn't help but chuckle. If only she knew how exciting Beacon Hills could really be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles)   Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:41 pm

“Well that is disappointing.” She simply stated about the coyote thing, she smiled a bit, she liked making him smile though, she found as long as he was safe and happy, she was happy. She took a bite of her dinner, quite content for the time being, as she crossed one leg over the other, “So tell me, what is there to do around here?”
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles)   Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:44 pm

Stiles shrugged at his cousin. "Bowling, ice skating, stuff like that. It's really not that bad. I never get bored." He chuckled at how true his statement was. Stiles didn't have the time to get bored anymore, not to mention that fact that most of the time he was scared of some type of vicious killer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles)   Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:47 pm

She nodded a bit, “Well, I suck at bowling. Ice Skating, I fall on my ass a lot.” She tilted her head a bit, “See this is where I miss Los Angeles, there is always so many things to do. Here it’s very quiet…” And she did not know how to handle the quiet, it was hard to let the Siren out when people could hear it. She was having troubles, so she had to go deeper into the woods to try not to attract anyone from town. “Stiles, you love me as much as a cousin could love another cousin, right? I mean… is there anything I could be or… do that could make you hate me?”
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles)   Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:54 pm

Stiles chuckled, "Well i'm not the greatest bowler or ice skater either. I can teach you someday. " He smiled and then took a few more bites before looking up at her confused. Why would she be asking him that? "Of course not, I'll always love you Sky." Stiles thought about Scott. If he could love Scott still after everything they've been through, there was nothing Sky could do to make him hate her. I mean it's not like she is a werewolf or something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles)   Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:00 pm

That was one thing she feared if she told him what she was, she was more than human, but still human. She just had a gift, she did not know if he would accept it, or if he would be angry with her. She thought for a moment, as she glanced down to her food, playing with it with her fork idly, “I met Derek.” She simply stated, she glanced up to see what he had to say about that.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles)   Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:08 pm

Stiles was focused on eating but as soon as she spoke he looked up quickly. "Wait, when? Why? What did he say to you?" Stiles was worried that Derek had turned his cousin or at least tried to. Was that why she was asking him that? Was she a werewolf now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles)   Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles) EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 10:16 pm

She lifted up her hands, “Shh, it’s okay. I promise, it’s okay…” She did not mean to make him worry, as she glanced at her cousin, “Well… he kind of… went furry on me.” She tilted her head at him, “I know what he is, Stiles. And I know you know. And what Scott is. He didn’t hurt me I promise…” She was trying to keep him calm, as she took in a deep breath, she stood up a bit, as she moved out of the kitchen, just to go to her room and grab something, then she came back out, holding an old leather bound journal, as she set it next to his plate. “This was my mother’s. She knew… she wasn’t going to make it when I was born… she wrote down everything Dad needed to know.”

She glanced away, not able to look at him, “Dad and I kept this a secret from you, from your Dad… because well, we though you both wouldn’t believe us and have us committed.” She bit her bottom lip lightly, the journal contained everything about a Siren, about what Sky could do, what her mother could do, their weaknesses, their strengths, it held everything. “It’s your basic guide to being a Siren…”
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles)   Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 5:47 pm

Everything his cousin was saying was too much to take in. He clenched his teeth together and sighed. "I'm gonna kill him." Stiles looked at his cousin and shook his head. "He gave it to you didn't he, the bite, he gave it to you." Stiles stood up quickly and shook his head. He was extremely angry now. Once Skylla gave him the book, he looked at her. He wasn't quite sure what she was talking about. "A what? What the hell is going on?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles)   Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 6:25 pm

“No. No. He did not bite me. I promise. Stiles, you’re not listening…” She had never seen him mad, it was oddly refreshing, and heartwarming that he was protective of her as much as she was him it seemed. “A Siren… Stiles. My mother was a Siren, we’re born not created.” She tried to explain to him, knowing it was too much information. But she had to get it all out or else she would never be able to tell him. “See this is why I didn’t want to say anything… I didn’t want you to hate me for being so different!” She sat down, staring down at the book, trying to avoid his gaze.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles)   Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 7:13 pm

Stiles looked at his cousin confused. He had never heard of a siren before. "What the hell is a siren?" He looked at her sighing. "Look, I don't hate you Sky, I'm just confused. I could never hate you! I promise." He nodded at her reassuringly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles)   Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:02 pm

“A siren… is an aquatic creature, human form… but they can… change their voice, be alluring, control, manipulate people with their siren song.” She kept glancing down to the book, “Sonic scream to knock down enemies, we can calm creatures, animals… I assume I could keep a werewolf from shifting on a full moon…” She glanced up at him, at his eyes, “Extremely heat, dry air suffocates me… It’s why I am always drinking water above everything else. If standing in water, I can …re-charge I suppose is the word.” She thought for a moment, as she brushed her fingertips along the book idly, “I can take away pain for a little while… like… “ She whispered softly, “Like with your mom…” She murmured lightly, “I went to the woods by myself… to… sing… let out my siren song so not to attract anyone. If I don’t let it out sometimes… it can come out at odd times when I do not want it to.”

She was trying to explain, but it was complicated, “It’s all in the journal… I want you to read it, because I need you above anyone to understand.” She glanced at his eyes, “And I want in on whatever it is you’re involved in… Grief is… it’s a heavy toll on Sirens, when its family, or…. Our mate, which is just a whole other complicated thing. I couldn’t handle losing you… you, Dad, your Dad… keep me grounded, family helps keep the Siren part tamed to a point. Like… an anchor, keeps us more human, more compassionate. Without our family… we become the monsters who lure sailors to their death, like the Greek myths…”
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles)   Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:55 pm

All of this information was way to much for Stiles to take in. Although, he did think that the whole controlling animals thing would be useful for him and Allison. That way they wouldn't have to worry about Scott on full moons. Stiles looked at his cousin and took a breath. "So you are like a super bad ass mermaid creature, thing." He chuckled lightly. "I'm not gonna lie Sky, that is awesome!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles)   Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles) EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:05 pm

“Call me a thing and I am quickly going to get mad. I’m still human damn it.” She could not help but pout, as she sighed a bit to him, “Sort of like a cousin to Mermaids… yes…” She simply stated, as she blinked when he said it was awesome, “Really?” She was quite happy about that and went forward and hugged him tightly, as she held on to him afterwards, laying her head against his shoulder. “You have no idea how good it is that you said that…”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles)   Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles) Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood is thicker than water ... and secrets (Stiles)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next