Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

So Um Hello

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LilyLuna

LilyLuna

So Um Hello Empty
PostSubject: So Um Hello   So Um Hello EmptySat May 17, 2014 10:25 pm

This is a lovely forum. I must say I've never roleplayed outside of Tumblr, but have a year experience on there. The muse I sent in is a new muse and I hope you like her. But this is an amazing idea thank you for creating it. I hope to have a great time with you all. So yes hello. That was the whole point to this I believe/
Back to top Go down
Victoria McCall

Victoria McCall

So Um Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Um Hello   So Um Hello EmptySat May 17, 2014 10:51 pm

Nice to meet you! xD Sadly, I sort of killed off my charcter on this site sadly, but once the Admin comes back, I'm planning on making a new character and starting fresh! Anyways, I'm glad you love the site! xD The Admin would just love your praise xD
Back to top Go down
LilyLuna

LilyLuna

So Um Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Um Hello   So Um Hello EmptySat May 17, 2014 11:06 pm

lol. Nice to meet you as well love. Starting new is always good. I hope the admin comes back soon so I can get started! And then do some promos on tumblr. My DW OC has 438 followers at the moment so I hope to draw some attention.
Back to top Go down
Victoria McCall

Victoria McCall

So Um Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Um Hello   So Um Hello EmptySat May 17, 2014 11:30 pm

Sadly, I don't know anything about Doctor Who :/ I have wanted to watch it, but I've been so busy with all of my schoolwork and my extracirricular activites My senior year in High School has been really stressful, but on the bright side, the school year is almost over and I'm going to definitely graduate!
Back to top Go down
LilyLuna

LilyLuna

So Um Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Um Hello   So Um Hello EmptySat May 17, 2014 11:42 pm

GOOD FOR YOU LOVE! Graduating is awesome! Doctor Who was My first fandom and I highly recommend it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So Um Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: So Um Hello   So Um Hello Empty

Back to top Go down

So Um Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Teen Wolf RP :: General :: OOC: (Out Of Character) Chatter-
Jump to: