Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open)   Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open) EmptyMon Apr 07, 2014 1:42 pm

Lydia drove mindlessly, as always, following what her GPS was telling her. She was driving to the new boutique on the edge of town. When the GPS told her she was there, she got out of the car staring at her phone.

She followed the pavement, loving the sound of her heels clicking against it. She looked up and frowned. She was at school, on the wrong side of town from the boutique. She looked around confused.

She didn't even know why she was there, but she started freaking out. This could only mean one thing. Death was near. She turned and ran into someone. Before she even knew who it was she let out a deafening scream.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open)   Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open) EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:06 pm

Isaac already hated school enough as it was, but when Derek had told him he had to go back after classes were finished to investigate on a new teacher who he thought could be a hunter, he'd been extremely frustrated. Like, what did the oh so mighty Mr.Derek Hale do all day while he himself was at school? Why couldn't he snoop around himself?

Isaac had followed his alpha's orders grumpily, figuring that he would walk around school for a while and then go back to Derek's place telling him that he hadn't been able to find any clues. It hadn't taken long for him to be noticed though and out of nowhere, a bullet had hit him right in the stomach. He hadn't seen where it had come from and he hadn't seen the one firing it. He'd pressed one hand to the bleeding wound and had stumbled outside.

He'd collapsed eventually, falling to the ground somewhere outside the school building. Now he was lying on the concrete, barely breathing. He was covered in sweat and his face was bloody from where his forehead had hit the ground. He was on the brink of slipping into unconsciousness and was sure that this was the end. The werewolf could tell that he'd been hit by a wolvesbane bullet since his wound wasn't healing and he just wished Derek or anybody would find him but had a hard time hoping for it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Victoria McCall

Victoria McCall

PostSubject: Re: Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open)   Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open) EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 9:03 pm

Victoria had walked through the hallways of the school, setting up flyers for the Prom, even though it seemed like no one was going to go. She wasn't very interested in the concept of it either, but she didn't really lead a 'wonderful' life while growing up either. As she was placing a pin on one of the flyers, her hands jolted due to a loud sound - a scream coming from outside. She'd known that scream from anywhere. It was Scott's friend Lydia Martin. She had quickly dashed to the front doors, which were only a few minutes away.

Her chest and arms slammed into the glass door, almost ripping it from the hinges due to her strength of being a true alpha werewolf, and the fact that she always instinctively helped people. She had turned to the right, starting to say, "Lydia!? What's wrong!?" Victoria asked, approaching her concerned. She wasn't even sure if Lydia even knew her. Did Scott and the others mention her to Lydia? Victoria, throwing the question to the side, started refocusing on the panicked girl right in front of her, not even knowing she'd want Victoria's help.

She knew that she was a Banshee. By the scream ... She'd met others like Lydia, but not as powerful. The images of her past came back to her in shards, but she shoved them to the side as well. "I'm not sure if you know me, but I'm Scott's cousin," She said, wanting her make feel more trusting.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open)   Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open) EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 12:05 pm

Lydia just stared at Isaac's body. She'd just screamed, she was well aware. Lydia quickly, panicked, turned to Victoria and pointed at Isaac's body. She hated finding the bodies like this. "Yeah... I know you... Everyone knows you Victoria..."

Lydia couldn't smile, through the fear of finding Isaac's possibly dead body, but her voice came off friendly. She quickly walked towards Isaac's body, hoping Victoria was following suit. She muttered to herself "Please don't be dead... Please don't be dead..."

Yet, as she approached, she saw Isaac barely turn his head, and caught a glimpse of his blue eyes. He was alive. She'd gotten there in time...Lydia ran to him, kneeling by his head. "Isaac??!! What is it?"

She was shaking with adrenaline. She was both relieved and scared to death at the same time. She couldn't believe she'd actually found someone before it was too late. Maybe listening to the voices in her head wasn't such a bad idea, once she stopped ignoring them...She wanted to help, and listening to them obviously proved she could. Maybe she wasn't a useless banshee after all.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open)   Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open) EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 1:39 pm

Isaac only saw a blur and shadows when he opened his eyes, but he heard voices. He couldn't understand what they were saying because they sounded as if they came from deep under water. The corners of his mouth raised just a little bit in the hint of a smile because he was so relieved. His lips parted slightly as he tried to speak.

"Wolves...wolvesbane!", he uttered in a hoarse voice, barely audible. His head pounded as if he'd been hit with a sledgehammer and he could feel the poison slowly pump through his veins. He let out a groan in the effort to lift up his head and look at whoever was next to him, but he felt unconsciousness threatening to claim him, so he lay back down.
Back to top Go down
Victoria McCall

Victoria McCall

PostSubject: Re: Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open)   Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open) EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 2:18 pm

Victoria was really surprised that she could not sense Isaac. It bothered her completely. How did I- Then she heard something in the distance, about three or four yards away. It was the sounding of a gun being cocked and reloaded. "Lydia - we need to hurr-" Suddenly, we were being fired at again, but the scattered beads missed us. This hunter must love shotguns,She picked up Isaac quickly, knowing he couldn't move at all and kept Lydia in front of her from the range of possible fire. "Run!" Was all Victoria could manage to say. Victoria held Isaac in front of her, keeping him safe from other shots. It was only her who served as a shield for both Isaac and Lydia.

Another gunshot sounded and it barely grazed Victoria's leather jacket as it flung from flanks. Her legs had not given out since she started running. She wasn't used to being in random situations. She was always ready for anything - anything. Not this time. It's like ever since she came back to Beacon Hills, everything started spiraling out of control, and this time ... she was paying the price.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open)   Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open) EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 3:33 pm

Lydia ran as fast as she could,mentally thanking Victoria for shielding her. She'd have to mention this good deed to Scott next time she saw him, so he could give her a break.

Lydia surprisingly found herself caring about how Isaac was doing. Not because of him but because of Allison....she wanted him to be ok, for her.

She should call allison once they're in the clear. Lydia kept running for her life, cursing herself for wearing such high heels. As if on cue, she tripped, somethinng snapping under her.
Back to top Go down
Victoria McCall

Victoria McCall

PostSubject: Re: Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open)   Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open) EmptySat Apr 19, 2014 12:20 pm

Victoria stopped immediately, seeing Lydia fell. Her stilletto heel on her right foot snapped in half. Gun shots were still going off behind them, but they still managed to not hit them. Victoria lifted Lydia up gently, now carrying two people. "Wrap your arms around my neck but stay in front! I can carry the two of you!" She said quickly.

Victoria looked behind her as the random gunfire came to a halt. For some reason, that bothered Victoria. Shouldn't that be a bad thing? Victoria, summoning her strength, now carried the two of them with ease. "The gunfire stopped, but I'd rather not stay here and wait for the bastard to blow our heads off with a twelve-guage shotgun," Victoria said, starting to move again. "We're right at the front doors." She said, and then suddenly, the gunfire came again, but from a completely different angle. It came from some where facing the entrance. Victoria felt a small jab of pain in her right calf. She had been shot too. Victoria smashed into the glass window to her left, back-first, and then dashed into the nearest room. slamming the door with her foot from behind, not even bothering to face the door.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open)   Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open) EmptySun Apr 20, 2014 8:22 pm

Isaac noticed vaguely being lifted from the floor. He heard voices around him but couldn't understand them, everything was a blur. He could also feel strong arms around him and that gave him a feeling of security, like he wasn't alone. He was still sure that he was slowly dying, but that was okay, at least he wasn't on his own. It wasn't like he had a family anyway, so it wouldn't make such a big difference if he died. At least he could say that he had some happy times after all the crap he went through in his childhood.

He still felt stupid for going to the school on his own to investigate, but he'd just done what his alpha asked him to do. He hoped Derek wouldn't blame himself too much, but it wasn't like he couldn't get more betas to take his place. Mentally, Isaac had already made peace with dying and so he slipped into unconsciousness.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open)   Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open) EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 12:58 pm

Lydia was shaking, looking at the two injured werewolves infront of her. She wasn't equipped to handle this. She knew that.

Shakily, she approached Isaac and tried to help get the bullet out. She knew that was the best approach to a situation like this. "Thanks." She said out loud towards Victoria. She saved her life. She was definitely gonna have to vouch for her with Scott. She knew that now. "You didn't have to save me. So thanks..."

Lydia quickly turned back to working on Isaac, hoping the feeling in the back of her head that he was gonna die would go away. Because she didn't want anyone to die. Except maybe the people who'd been shooting at them.
Back to top Go down
Victoria McCall

Victoria McCall

PostSubject: Re: Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open)   Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open) EmptyMon Apr 21, 2014 4:53 pm

Victoria looked at Lydia and said, "Of course I had to. Scott wouldn't know what to do if more people got hurt more they already are," She said, flexing her fingers, making her claws grow quicker. "I'm going to have to use these in order to get the bullet out." She said, began getting to work on Isaac. She did not care  about her own wound at the time being. She cared more about them - Scott's friends. They were what was important at that time.

"If he starts thrashing, which I doubt it, try your best to hold him down. I need to do this quickly because of the wolvesbane," She added, looking at Lydia one more time, and then she finally started. She tooks her claws and carefully dug them into Isaac's flesh, feeling for the infected bullet. Her vision was starting to get blurry. the wolvesbane in her own system was messing with her now. Dammit! Stay focused and alert Vicky-Anne. You need to save Isaac! She lashed out at herself within her mind. Her breathing was getting weaker by the minute, but she did not slow down, trying to reach the bullet, and with a few more seconds of wriggling her claws to find something - her claw scraped at something metallic. Sighing with relief, she said, "I've found the bullet," and within an instant, pulled it out. She walked over to the window quickly, opening it and throwing the small piece of metal out the window, moving her way to Isaac. "Now, we need to sew his wound back together." Victoria added, but then she started to feel dizzy and she almost fell. She caught onto the huge table to her right, feeling nauseated. It was the wolvesbane, slowly working its way through her system, making her seem worse.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open)   Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open) EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 2:30 pm

Black liquid oozed out of Isaac's nose and mouth as Victoria began to dig her claws into him. His heartbeat was already very slow, the organ pumping the poison through his veins with every beat. Inside his mind, he was in his own little hell. He kept going through all of the worst torture his father ever put him through. Allthough it wasn't visible from the outside, only maybe from his rapid eye movement under his eyelids, he was screaming on the inside, pleading that he could just die already to end his suffering.

His muscles twitched slightly as Victoria's claws made their way through his flesh. He let out a soft gasp as the werewolf took the bullet out of his stomach and then, for a long while, he didn't breath and seemed to be dead despite the girls' efforts. His ripped shirt revealed his bare chest, which wasn't moving in the usual up-and-down-movement of breathing.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open)   Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open) EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 3:24 pm

Lydia was crying. She didn't notice but she was. She held Isaac tight and tried to help Victoria, but once again she felt utterly useless. She felt like this was useless. All she could do was detect upcoming death, but all she felt was emptiness right now. She turned towards Victoria and helped her, making sure everything was out. Her hands were full of blood.

"I... I should call Scott..." Lydia whispered, barely audible. She was shaking. She didn't want to be useless anymore. Shakily, she called Scott, making sure he got over there, because she needed them. She needed someone to help her through this. She was sure no one would die, because she didn't feel the darkness consuming her. But she did want to scream.
Back to top Go down
Victoria McCall

Victoria McCall

PostSubject: Re: Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open)   Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open) EmptyMon Apr 28, 2014 8:16 pm

Victoria smiled at Lydia and said, "Okay." Her expression had tried to tell Lydia that she was doing the right thing and that she was an extraordinary help. She began to focus up on Isaac again, trying to think of a way to stitch his wound back up, and then it hit her that the room they actually ended up in was the main office which was right beside Nurse's Office. Isaac needs to be stitched up quickly, She thought.

She swung around, knelt down and scratched out the bullet she felt in the center of her calf muscle without hesitation (not wanting to die at the hands of wolvesbane), and started walking to the door while saying, "I need to go next door to the Nurse's Office and get some supplies to sew Isaac back up," She said, but then stopped, realizing she need Lydia to do something for Isaac to keep him alive until Victoria got back. "Before I forget though," She said, appearing over Isaac again. "I need you to stabilize his belly. You need to hold his wound together so that he doesn't lose blood from where I dug the bullet out. Can you do that Lydia?" Victoria asked very calmly, not wanting to make Lydia Panic even more.

That's when Victoria heard a small waft of air coming from Isaac. He was still breathing. "He's still breathing. Make sure you though you don't squeeze his skin to tightly together, or you'll end up cutting off his circulation," Victoria added, not meaning to seem hasty, but now that she knew Isaac was still alive, she wanted to keep him that way, and that was to head to the Nurse's Office. "I promise that I'll be back and save Isaac. I swear to Lydia," She said, hugging her gently, and then walking hastily out the door, but when she closed the door while facing it, she heard a gun click right behind her. "Don't move," A man's voice said. He had a Mexican or Spanish accent, and he smelled like Wolvesbane from all over. Victoria turned her head to face the man slowly, her face expressionless. "I think you should watch what you say to me," She said, noticing that he was the only one in between her and the Nurse's Office. Victoria let out a snarl that sounded like a rabid Lioness ready to rip a gazelle apart, her claws extended outward as she pounced on the man. Victoria continued to maul her assailant. His screams invaded the small hallway as he was being ripped apart by Victoria's claws and teeth. Her anger had gotten the better of her. Surprisingly, she didn't finish him off. If she did that, she'd lose her True Alpha powers. Other men stormed in from the front entrance, probably hearing the fight. Victoria looked at the Hunters that surrounded her in a full circle, and said over the torn-up Mexican on the floor. "If you want this Pendeho to live,I suggest you get the hell out of here, or I might snap again," She said, staying true to her words. It was the only way for their attackers to never mess with them again - to be demonic ... That's what Victoria had to do to protect her friends.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open)   Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open) EmptyThu May 01, 2014 11:59 am

Isaac was running through a dark hallway with doors on either side. He tried to get out of the darkness by opening several of the doors, but each one led him into another of his memories. There was the day when his mother died, the day Camden left him alone with their father to go and fight in the army and the one when Isaac found out that he had died in combat, the day he got his first beating from his dad, the day his dad locked him into the freezer for the first time and ùany more. Each one of them seemed to be worse than the last and Isaac couldn't find an escape.

His wounded body twitched ever so slightly and a low whimper escaped his mouth. His face and naked torso were covered in sweat and black blood and he seemed to be closer to death than to being alive. The only sign of life he gave was when he grabbed Lydia's hand, which she had placed by his side, with his own. He held on to it, needing some sort of anchor to make it through that darkness that surrounded him.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open)   Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open) EmptyThu May 01, 2014 2:10 pm

Lydia shakily held the wound in his stomach together. She did just what Victoria asked her to. "You're gonna be ok Isaac.. I promise... It doesn't feel like death, you're gonna be ok!..."

She heard the fight outside, and let out an inaudible shriek. She hid her face in Isaacs arm, crying silently. She hated being this weak, not being able to do anything. At least if she was a werewolf, she could try and protect her friends. But being a Banshee meant she was weak and defenseless. All she could do was assure Isaac that he wasn't gonna die. She didn't think he would anyway.

She whispered "Isaac, we are going to get you out of here as soon as we can ok? I promise you we will.."

She looked at the door, shaking. "Scott is gonna be here soon... He'll be here soon..."
Back to top Go down
Victoria McCall

Victoria McCall

PostSubject: Re: Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open)   Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open) EmptyThu May 01, 2014 5:46 pm

The other Hunters just stood their quietly after listening to Victoria made her threat to them. A man - probably the leader - stood out of the circle that surrounded her and the hunter she practically just about ripped apart. His handgun was clenched in his hands, and without saying a word and a quick motion of the hand, he fired the gun at the defenseless man on the floor, then faced Victoria.

"We don't take orders, senorita," He said sternly, pointing the gun at her. Something made Victoria smirk from within herself. She wasn't sure if it was because these guys were being stupid, or what she was about to do to them. "Well," She started to say, her eyes glowing red and her canines and claws growing to a perfect length. "I guess it was too good to be true," She said, glaring at the men. What Victoria did was beyond gentle. She had enjoyed killing each and every single Hunter that had walked inside, and there was a total of ten hunters who had circled her.

One by one, they fell at the hands of accidently being shot by one of their comrades because Victoria used them as shields, or Victoria ripping them apart with her razor sharp teeth and claws. She had saved the leader for last who had crawled to the door where Isaac and Lydia were inside. He fumbled at the door, but still managed to open it. But just as he opened the door and started to crawl inside on his broken legs, Victoria grabbed viciously from behind, and viciously tore at his flesh with her claws. The blood had splattered from his chest cavity in all directions and Victoria then tossed his body to the side, not interested in him anymore. They were all dead anyways, so there was no point for to continue.

On the plus side, she didn't lose her True Alpha powers. That only works if you kill another Werewolf to gain power for yourself. Not once did the legend say anything about not being able to kill people to save your and other people's lives. Victoria guessed it a curse, and a blessing at the same time. She had walked into the Nurse's Office, and conveniently enough, a pair of sutures, bandages, and a needle were laying on the table at the far corner near the window. Victoria had grabbed them after cleaning herself off from the blood that had gotten on her when she fought and killed the Hunters.

She made her way back into the classroom that Isaac and Lydia were in, and started getting to work, not saying a word. She had also grabbed some thread from the container where she had gotten the sutures from and quickly got the thread inside the needle with no problems. She gently took over for Lydia and started getting to work on his wound, hoping Lydia wouldn't bring up what had happened outside.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open)   Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open) EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:40 pm

Isaac moved around as Victoria tried to stitch him up as in his dream, his father was torturing him at the same time. He was lying on the ground while his father was kneeling next to him with a big smirk on his face, using something sharp to cut into his flesh. He couldn't see what his father was using because his vision was so blurry. He begged him to stop, but of course he wouldn't just lkie he would never let him out of the freezer even if he pleaded with him to open it.

The werewolf slowly blinked his eyes open and gasped as he saw Victoria working on him. He tried to crawl away, not realizing that the girl was trying to help him. He wasn't fully there yet and thought someone was actually torturing him. Maybe an ennemy, thinking he had some sort of information that he'd spit out if he was just hurt enough.
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open)   Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open) EmptySun May 04, 2014 10:49 pm

Lydia grabbed Isaac, making sure he didn't move. "Isaac Lahey! I swear if you move one more inch whist she's trying to stitch you up, i'll banshee scream in your ear so hard, you'll be deaf!"

Lydia didn't know where that strength came from. But it did. And if effectively made Isaac stop moving. She sighed her hands still shaking uncontrollably. She rubbed her eyes, wanting to help more than she could. "What was up outside, Victoria? Are you hurt?"

She was more worried about Victoria than those idiots from outside. She knew Victoria had just saved them for like the 5th time that night.
Back to top Go down
Victoria McCall

Victoria McCall

PostSubject: Re: Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open)   Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open) EmptyMon May 05, 2014 5:28 pm

Victoria, keeping an expressionless face said, "Let's just say those Hunters won't be a problem ever again," She said, weaving the needle in and out of Isaac's flesh. She felt guilty for killing those people, but also felt glad that they were gone (which she hated herself for). "Isaac, you need to stay still, okay? Your bullet wound won't be able to heal on it's own and if you move anymore, you could end up even worse than you are now. Relax," She said softly, gently taking Isaac's limp hand, soothing him to relaxation.

Another long half-hour went by as she made due with her sewing Isaac's wound, and she was finally finished. "I'll clean up outside. I don't want you guys to see what was outside. Just please - stay in here," She said, quickly leaving the room again, and shut the door behind her. Tears fell down her face, but her expression was null and void like a dead person's would be. She started getting to work again, but this time, she was cleaning up dead bodies that she had thrown everywhere from before. Please, stay in the rooms until I'm finished. I don't you to see this, She thought, trying to send a mental statement to Lydia and Isaac. They didn't want to see this - They wouldn't want to. Victoria didn't want them to see her as a killer.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open)   Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 8:00 pm

Isaac tried his best not to move too much, but he couldn't help but twitch around. The pain was almost numbing and he had to fight not to slip back into unconsciousness. He gritted his teeth but his breathing was heavy, he was panting as if he was running a marathon, and every so often a painful yelp or whimper, sometimes even a scream, escaped his lips. His skin was covered in sweat and he held on to Lydia's hand, needing just anything to hold on to. The adrenaline rushing through his veins forced him to concentrate on his pain and not on his confusion. Still, he kept asking himself how he'd ended up here and what the girls were doing here. He didn't remember anything from before he was shot, not even that he'd been sent by Derek to investigate. The last thing he remembered right now was leaving Derek's loft. He knew Lydia and Victoria of course, though not very well. Lydia belonged to Scott's and Stiles's little group and was one of the most popular girls at school, well had been before she'd started becoming weird. She'd also been the one girl he'd been brave enough to ask out on a date once and who'd rejected him brutally. He only knew to things about Victoria - that she was Scott's cousin and a werewolf, that was all. So why were they now with him and helping him nonetheless?
Back to top Go down
Lydia Martin

Lydia Martin

PostSubject: Re: Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open)   Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open) EmptyTue May 06, 2014 8:02 pm

Lydia held his hand, shaking. "Isaac? Listen to me ok? Don't move... Derek and Scott are gonna come soon ok? I promise if you don't move things will get better! It'll feel better!"

She then moved his hair from his forehead and looked at him. She'd been crying but she wasn't anymore. That feeling that someone was going to die vanished. Isaac was going to be ok. She knew that. The voices were telling her that. She just wanted to go home to be honest. To curl into a ball on her bed and sleep until the voices went away. She never felt truly alone. And sometimes being alone was exactly what she needed.
Back to top Go down
Victoria McCall

Victoria McCall

PostSubject: Re: Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open)   Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open) EmptyThu May 08, 2014 7:10 pm

Four long hours had passed, making Victoria feel tired. As she had finished cleaning the 'murder scene', Derek and Scott appeared. They both had come at the same exact time from different places. Scott had pulled Victoria from the side, and they both talked about where they stood. Scott had admitted that he was upset with Victoria for what she had done, but she had saved Lydia and Isaac from certain death. If she wasn't there, the two of them would be dead for sure.

She told Scott that she wanted to make things right again - be able to be trusted again. She would never do something like that ever again. She even asked how he was doing, and he said that he was doing okay. But when Victoria asked if Stiles was okay, Scott didn't answer. Victoria didn't want to push her younger cousin, after gaining a little of his trust back.

She didn't tell him about her killing the hunters. She made sure that the bodies would never be found by anyone ... or anything. She also had patched up her wound from her leg, later on as well. Surprisingly, didn't continue to bother after that.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open)   Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open) EmptyMon May 26, 2014 3:05 pm

Everything was still a blur around Isaac as Derek and Scott arrived. He faintly noticed hands on him, but couldn't tell whose they were. His alpha's voice was one of the noises that became more prominent to Isaac and seemed to calm him a bit. He still looked like a mess with his shirt ripped open and blood smeared all over his torso and face. His heart was still beating fast as he couldn't let go of the fear gripping him, he just wanted to get out of here. He just didn't feel like he could stand up and move around yet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open)   Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Understanding a Banshee's ways... (Open)
Page 1 of 1