Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles) Empty
PostSubject: A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles)   A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:01 pm

This Thread Is Set After Season 2 (After Victoria Dies)

Allison drove into the Beacon Hills Cemetery and looked over at the flowers she had sitting in the passenger seat of her car. She sighed as she fought back tears and drove over to the plot she had become all too accustomed to. As she parked her car and turned off the engine Allison grabbed the flowers from next to her and looked out at the cemetery. She opened her door and slowly walked over to a newly placed headstone with dead flowers at the base of it. Allison kneeled before the marker and pushed away the dead flowers before softly placing the new ones in their place. "Hi Mom" She said softly still fighting back the tears that were forming in her eyes. This was the first time Allison had visited her mom without her father. She couldn't bare to bring her father back so soon after their last visit but she knew that her Mother would need new flowers soon. Allison didn't like the thought of dead flowers at the base of her mothers beautiful headstone. Allison put her hands in her lap and stared at the headstone in silence listening to the wind blow through the trees that surrounded the graveyard.

Last edited by Allison Argent on Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles)   A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:14 pm

Stiles was already at the cemetery before Allison had gotten there. He too was visiting his mother. She had passed many years ago and Stiles still hated thinking about her death. Things between him and his father were off. They barely talked but lately their relationship has grown. Stiles was happy about that. He looked down at his mothers grave and sighed. He wondered what life would be like if his mother was still here. He frowned and looked down at the grass. It was silent there. No one was there except maybe one other person. Stiles heard someone talking faintly.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles)   A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:34 pm

Allison looked back up at the headstone as a tear trailed from her eye down her cheek. "I miss you mom...i miss you so much. And i'm so sorry. I never wanted this to happen.." Allison wiped her eyes as a couple more tears fell from them and leaned forward to place her hand gently on her mothers headstone as the wind whipped her hair around her face.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles)   A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:39 pm

Stiles looked around as he heard more talking. He wondered who else would be in the cemetery. He didn't anything, but being the curious ADD ridden teenager that he is, he decided to go look around and see who it was. He started to walk away from his mother's grave and towards the sound.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles)   A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 8:53 pm

Allison"s eyebrow rose as she heard the faint sound of leaves crunching beneath someones feet. Her head flew up as she looked around the graveyard trying to see who was there with her. "Of course the one time I leave the crossbow in the car" Allison muttered to herself as she stayed kneeling before her mothers grave. She turned back towards her mothers grave keeping an ear out for whatever or whoever was near.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles)   A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:03 pm

Stiles walked slowly around the graveyard looking for anyone. He didn't see anyone just leaves. He turned and saw someone kneeling down next to a grave. They had long hair so he knew that it was a girl, or one of his "friends" from the Jungle club. He started to walk a bit faster so he could see who it was. He was very curious. "Hello?" he said when he was close enough for her to hear
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles)   A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:07 pm

Allison heard someone moving closer towards her as she sat in front of her mothers grave. She balled her hands into fists preparing to fight if need be. She took in a couple deep breaths before she heard the familiar hello coming from the person behind her. She sighed and lowered her shoulders. 'Its just Stiles, thank god' She thought to herself before wiping her ees and turning around to look at her friend. She stood up and brushed the dirt off of her legs and looked at Stiles. "Hey" She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles)   A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:11 pm

Stiles slowed down as he saw her clench her fists. Once she stood up and looked at him and he realized that it was Allison he smiled slightly. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt you, I heard some talking and wanted to come see who it was." He looked down realizing that she was here for her mother too.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles)   A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:24 pm

Allison attempted to smile at Stiles but realized it probably didnt come though. She looked back down at her mothers grave and then back at Stiles before shaking her head. "No...its ok" She said quietly. "This is my first time coming here alone, I never realized how much worse it would be to be alone." Allison sighed and kneeled back down in the grass next to her mothers grave.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles)   A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:33 pm

Stiles frowned at Allison and put his hands in his pockets. "I know the feeling.. But it gets better, I promise." He nodded and looked down starting to think about the first time he came to his mothers grave alone. He didn't like to remember those type of things. He hated all of his sad memories.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles)   A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:46 pm

Allison looked back up at Stiles and frowned. She had forgotten all about Stiles mom truthfully. She felt bad now as she watched him stand there. Allison stood up slowly and walked over to Stiles. She knew it might be a little strange but she wrapped her arms around him hugging him and sighed. "I hope you're right Stiles." She said as she laid her head on his shoulder.

Last edited by Allison Argent on Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles)   A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 9:57 pm

Stiles was a bit surprised by the hug and gently hugged Allison back. He knew she was going through a very hard time and he felt bad for her. "I promise you it will. It just takes some time." Stiles nodded at her and frowned again. He missed his mother. He missed her a lot more now that he thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles)   A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:05 pm

Allison sighed and let go of Stiles turning around quickly as she felt a tear fall from her eye again. She wiped it away and sniffed before turning back to look at Stiles. She didn't want him to see her cry. She walked back over to her mothers grave and grabbed the dead flowers off the ground. "So does your dad come with you to visit your mom?" She asked
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles)   A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:20 pm

Stiles looked at Allison knowing that she was crying. She didn't have to be afraid to cry in front of him. He didn't mind. He understood. He sighed as she asked her question and shook his head. "No, he doesn't really like to talk about her anymore. At least not with me. We never go together anymore." He shrugged and looked down kicking his feet.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles)   A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:41 pm

Allison nodded slowly at Stiles. "Oh i see... How often do you come to visit her?" Allison looked over at her mothers grave again. She had only been here a handful of times since her passing and she knew it was hard on her dad, which was why she came alone this time.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles)   A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:46 pm

Stiles shrugged. "Not a lot anymore, things have been so crazy that I haven't had time to focus on her. I've been so focused on Scott... I wish i came more though. She deserves it." He frowned and looked around. "How about you? I mean I know it hasn't been that long but.."
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles)   A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:49 pm

Allison nodded and smiled a little at Stiles. "Yeah I know Scott takes up a lot of your time" Allison looked down slowly "How is he by the way?" she asked quietly. She still cared about and loved Scott..how could she not? He was never anything but understanding and nice to her. Allison sighed and looked back up at Stiles. "I've come a couple times with my dad but i can tell it hurts him a lot."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles)   A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 10:57 pm

Stiles looked at Allison and half smiled. He knew that Allison still loved Scott. She just wanted to get away from it all. He understood that. "He's good." Stiles wanted to tell Allison that Scott missed her too, but he didn't know if he should. He didn't want her to feel bad about anything. "He got a tattoo...." Stiles looked back at her to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles)   A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:11 pm

A small smile formed on Allison's face when she was told that Scott was okay. She worried about him...a lot. Her head turned sharply to look at Stiles when he mentioned that Scott got a tattoo. Her eyes grew wide and she started to think about what he could have possibly gotten and how. She didn't think his mother would even allow him to get one. And he definitely wasn't old enough to go and get one himself. "What kind of tattoo and where?" She asked Stiles curiously.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles)   A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:18 pm

Stiles smiled slightly as Allison did. He was glad that he could make her happy. He chuckled silently at her reaction and then answered her. "Two black stripes on his arm right here." He pointed to his arm and showed her where Scott has his new tattoo. Personally, Stiles thought it was cool. He liked it.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles)   A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:28 pm

Allison eyebrow raised a bit as she watched Stiles point to his arm and explain what Scott's tattoo was. She bit her lip a little as she thought about why he would even get one. "Why did he get it?" Allison asked Stiles "And how?" She looked over at Stiles a little confused as she pulled the coat she was wearing around her tightly. It was starting to get windy in the graveyard and she knew she would have to head out soon.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles)   A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:34 pm

Stiles shrugged at Allison. "I have no clue, one day it wasn't there, the next day it was. Kind of like it just appeared. My guess is some kind of werewolf tribal crap." He chuckled a bit. He had no clue why Scott had gotten it. He wouldn't say. Stiles looked at Allison and shivered a bit as the wind picked up. "You know we could always go to my house and catch up." He offered to her.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles)   A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:44 pm

Allison nodded slowly. She had been learning more and more from her father but had never heard of tattoos just appearing like that. Allison wanted to find out more about it but didn't want to involve her father. She also figured she could find something about it and made a mental note to remember to look it up. Allison noticed Stiles shiver and nodded. "Yeah, sure...it is getting cold out here. I'll follow you in my car?" Allison had never been to Stiles house before since he was more Scotts friend then hers, but she wanted to continue to talk to him and try to find out more about Scott. She also figured since he had gone through what she was, and at a younger age, that he would be an easy person to talk to.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles)   A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles) EmptyFri Jan 11, 2013 11:47 pm

Stiles smiled slightly at Allison. "Sounds great. Let's go." He turned around and started to walk but made sure that Allison was following. He pulled out his phone so that he could text his dad and tell him that Allison would be coming over to talk. Stiles was glad that he could be able to talk to her. She was a good friend and plus maybe he could get some new information about Lydia.
Back to top Go down
Allison Argent
Admin
Allison Argent

PostSubject: Re: A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles)   A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles) EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 12:03 am

Allison smiled at Stiles and gripped the dead flowers in her hands tighter so she wouldn't drop them. She'd have to find somewhere to throw them out before she got to Stiles' house. She followed Stiles as they walked to their cars and called out to him. "I'll follow you okay?" She said to him before opening her car door and getting in. Allison placed the dead flowers next to her and reached in her pocket to pull out her phone. -I'm going over to a friends house for a little bit. I'll be home later- She texted to her father before putting the phone down in her lap. She knew it'd be better if he didn't know it was Stiles house that she was going to. She pulled the seat belt over her chest and buckled it before starting her car. She looked back over towards her mothers grave and whispered "I Love You Mom" before pulling out of the cemetery after Stiles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles)   A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Day Of Sorrow (Allison & Stiles)
Page 1 of 1