Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

I'm Not The Enemy (Victoria & Isaac)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I'm Not The Enemy (Victoria & Isaac) Empty
PostSubject: I'm Not The Enemy (Victoria & Isaac)   I'm Not The Enemy (Victoria & Isaac) EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 8:35 pm

Victoria walked around the Beacon Hills Preserve, but she was off the trail. She liked exploring beyond things, rather than taking an easy way out. She preferred things to be challenging. She decided to stop and train to stay in shape when it was time to fight Deucalion. She had to prepare herself as much as possible to kill the Demon Wolf. She fully shifted, and charged at a tree attacking it as if it were Deucalion. She never stopped, nor showed signs of slowing down, until she caught the scent of someone, or something. Who would be out during this time of night? Victoria thought. A chill of goosebumps ran down her cheeks. Could it be one of Deucalion's Alpha's? Victoria wasn't going to find out unless whoever it was came to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not The Enemy (Victoria & Isaac)   I'm Not The Enemy (Victoria & Isaac) EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:24 am

Once again, Isaac hadn't been able to sleep because he'd been haunted by the memories of his father. As exercise was the best distraction, he decided to go out for a jog. Because it was a warm summer night, he only put on his sneakers and a pair of shorts, going out shirtless. He'd already been running for a while when he noticed an unfamiliar scent. He left the path to find the source of the scent and after a few metres, he could see a girl in the distance and immediately noticed her red eyes. His own eyes started glowing yellow as he assumed the girl must be part of the alpha pack. The beta started walking towards her with quick strides, a growl rumbling through his body.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not The Enemy (Victoria & Isaac)   I'm Not The Enemy (Victoria & Isaac) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 4:05 pm

Victoria quickly turned around. She sort of shifted back only half way, so that she could defend herself. "I'm guessing you're some beta to a Pack?" Victoria asked in a defensive stance. It was clear to her that he wanted to start something, but why? She was only out for a little practice session. Could it be because she's an Alpha and that she's on his property somehow? Victoria didn't know what the problem was, so she stood in her defensive stance, waiting for the boy to pounce at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not The Enemy (Victoria & Isaac)   I'm Not The Enemy (Victoria & Isaac) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 4:30 pm

Isaac stopped when he was only a few metres away from the girl and looked at her. "I belong to Derek Hale's pack and you seem to be one of Deucallion's lackeys!", he says as another growl can be heard coming from his throat. He's breathing heavily and his claws and fangs come out as he starts transforming. He didn't even consider the fact that another alpha besides Derek could be someone not belonging to the alpha pack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not The Enemy (Victoria & Isaac)   I'm Not The Enemy (Victoria & Isaac) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:03 pm

Victoria looked at the boy, and sighed. Great, Vicky Anne. Now you have someone who thinks you're with Deucalion," She thought. She stepped a little closer and said to the boy sternly, "You have that completely wrong. I'm not your enemy, and I want Deucalion dead just as much as you do," Victoria said, trying not to start anything. "I'm Victoria McCall - Scott's cousin, who disappeared seven years ago," Victoria stated to the boy. "I'm after Deucalion and his Pack. Wait, did you say Derek Hale? The Derek Hale?" Victoria asked him. She had heard about the Hale family from Ennis himself, but she never actually met a Hale when she was a beta in Ennis's Pack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not The Enemy (Victoria & Isaac)   I'm Not The Enemy (Victoria & Isaac) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:37 pm

Isaac calmed down a bit and looked at Victoria with a sceptic look on his face, not sure if he should believe her. "How do I know if you're telling the truth? Scott never told me anything about a missing cousin!", he said and frowned at her. "Yes, Derek Hale! He's my alpha!", he tehn said, actually sounding a bit proud. Even if she was Scott's cousin and had been missing that whole time - wasn't it a bit suspicious that she came back home just at the same time as the alpha pack came into town?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not The Enemy (Victoria & Isaac)   I'm Not The Enemy (Victoria & Isaac) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:50 pm

Victoria sighed, not wanting to pull it out, but she did. It was a folded piece of paper - a picture of Scott and her Scott was nine and Victoria was ten years old. She handed him the picture to the boy, and said, "This was taken a few months after my disappearance." She said weakly, trying to hold her tears back. That was the only thing besides the memories she had. everything else was blank, like an empty bookshelf. Victoria wouldn't be surprised if Scott's mother had the same picture framed somewhere in her house. Aunt Melissa loved Victoria as if she were her daughter. "Now do you believe me? If not, I can smell Scott's scent on your clothing just by standing here, and by how much of it is on you, you must be living with Scott, and Melissa, correct?" Victoria asked, smiling weakly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not The Enemy (Victoria & Isaac)   I'm Not The Enemy (Victoria & Isaac) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 5:58 pm

Isaac took the picture and looked at it, smiling involuntarily as he saw Scott as a small boy. He could se the resemblance between the two children, he'd already seen it in Victoria when he first saw her, if he was honest. He handed the picture back to her and got a bit closer, relaxing and became more friendly towards her. "I'm sorry, but you can never be too careful!", he said with an apologetic smile. "How come we haven't met, since I do live with Scott and Melissa?", he asked, frowning once more, not out of suspicion this time though. "You have already seen them since you've been back, haven't you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not The Enemy (Victoria & Isaac)   I'm Not The Enemy (Victoria & Isaac) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 6:33 pm

Victoria was relieved that the boy had believed him. "It's okay. To be honest, I'd feel the same way if I were in your shoes, with Deucalion running around here." Victoria said with a much stronger smile than before. "I've seen Scott already - only once though," She admitted. "I've been busy trying to find where Deucalion and his lackeys actually live. Once I find out, I'm going straight after Deucalion," Victoria said seriously. "By the way, you're probably wondering why I'm an Alpha," She said, flashing her colored eyes at the boy and having them become normal again. She had just heard of what she is about a month ago. Victoria wasn't just a regular Alpha. She was a True Alpha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not The Enemy (Victoria & Isaac)   I'm Not The Enemy (Victoria & Isaac) EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 7:22 pm

Isaac was still surprised that Scott hadn't told him that his cousin, who'd been gone for such a long time, had come to town. The beta was a bit disappointed that his supposed friend didn't tell him something this important. Of course he must have been in shock to see her after all these years but an event like this was something you'd tell a close friend, wasn't it? He should probably be happy they had gained another ally in the fight against the alpha pack, though. And a strong one at that as it seemed. "You must have killed another alpha, right?", he said, allthough she wasn't really able to picture Victoria killing someone. She seemed like a normal harmless girl, when her eyes weren't glowing red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not The Enemy (Victoria & Isaac)   I'm Not The Enemy (Victoria & Isaac) EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:57 pm

Victoria looked at the boy and said, "Actually, no. I never killed an Alpha, or anyone for that matter." Victoria said truthfully. "I'm what's called a True Alpha," Victoria started to explain herself. "Once every hundred years, a Beta born of true character can become an Alpha without having to take or steal another's power. It's a sheer force of will," Victoria stated with a smile. "True Alphas don't have to rely on killing someone in order to survive, unlike Deucalion, who thinks that killing Betas are the next step to power," Victoria scoffed. She absolutely despised the blind wolf. He drove Ennis, her leader into insanity, along with Kali. Victoria was even surprised to see the Twin Alphas in the Pack because of their age, but they are Alphas, so Victoria thought that age doesn't matter to Deucalion when it comes to expanding his "All-Star Team". "By the way, what's your name if you don't mind me asking?" Victoria smiled at the Beta.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not The Enemy (Victoria & Isaac)   I'm Not The Enemy (Victoria & Isaac) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:08 am

The beta had never heard of such a thing as a true alpha. He couldn't imagine that a werewolf could become an alpha just by sheer force of will. It was strange talking to a relative of Scott's, he had always thought of just Scott and Melissa when the name McCall had come to his mind. "My name is Isaac...Lahey!", he said a bit hesitantly. Whenever he said his last name, he automatically thought about his father.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not The Enemy (Victoria & Isaac)   I'm Not The Enemy (Victoria & Isaac) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 1:43 pm

Victoria smiled at Isaac and said, "It's nice to meet you Isaac. Now, you mentioned being apart of Derek Hale's Pack. Is he really a Hale?" Victoria asked curiously, wanting to know. The Hale Family have been well known by Ennis's and the rest of the Alpha Pack supposedly, but she'd never met a Hale before. "Would you be able to take me to Derek?" Victoria asked, smiling at Isaac. I may have found a way to kill Deucalion, Victoria thought to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not The Enemy (Victoria & Isaac)   I'm Not The Enemy (Victoria & Isaac) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:02 pm

Isaac leaned against a tree, actually shivering as the cool evening breeze dried the sweat on his naked skin. He knew that the Hale's were somewhat known in the supernatural world but he was still surprised how much in awe Victoria seemed to be. "Yes, he is! Why should I lie about this?", he said and shook his head in disbelief. "Well, I'm gonna have to talk to him first before taking you to him!", he explained and wondered why she wanted to see him so desperately. He also wondered why she hadn't heard about Derek from Scott. All of this still seemed pretty strange to him and he was close to pinching himself to make sure he wasn't dreaming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not The Enemy (Victoria & Isaac)   I'm Not The Enemy (Victoria & Isaac) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:24 pm

Victoria look at Isaac and said, "This is urgent and serious. Derek might be strong enough to kill Deucalion if he is a Hale and also an Alpha at that," Victoria explained. "His Family were born Werewolves, and usually they have more experience then Made Werewolves," She said, referring to her and Isaac. "Deucalion has to be stopped somehow, right?" Victoria asked Isaac. She looked at Isaac, then realized he reminded her of someone who she was in love with in Ennis's Pack. Sadly, he was the first one killed when Ennis snapped. She gazed at Isaac for a short moment. He's handsome, Victoria thought. She shook the thought away, going back to the problem at hand - Deucalion. "Please let me know if Derek will meet me. We can meet up here in this same exact spot tomorrow evening before the sun goes down," Victoria said, looking at Isaac.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not The Enemy (Victoria & Isaac)   I'm Not The Enemy (Victoria & Isaac) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:42 pm

Isaac rubbed his hands over his upper arms absent-mindedly. He noticed Victoria looking at him strangely and felt a bit self-conscious as he was standing there shirtless. She was probably thinking that it was strange for him to run through the forest half naked. "I'm gonna talk to Derek as soon as I can!", he said with a nod. He wondered if the Alpha was going to be pleased about the unexpected help. But he also worried that it was possibly going to be difficult with two Alphas working together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not The Enemy (Victoria & Isaac)   I'm Not The Enemy (Victoria & Isaac) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:47 pm

Victoria nodded and said, "Well, I better be heading back to my apartment and getting some sleep. I've stayed out for too long already," She said, walking past Isaac and then looking back at him. "Instead of meeting here, why don't we meet up at Scott's house tomorrow evening?" Victoria asked, smiling at Isaac.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not The Enemy (Victoria & Isaac)   I'm Not The Enemy (Victoria & Isaac) EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 7:58 pm

Isaac nodded as she said she should go back home. He should probably do the same if he didn't want to catch a cold. "Since I live there anyway, we're not likely to miss each other!", he said with a smile and waved at her, feeling a bit stupid for doing so straight after.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Not The Enemy (Victoria & Isaac)   I'm Not The Enemy (Victoria & Isaac) Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm Not The Enemy (Victoria & Isaac)
Page 1 of 1