Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 1:19 am

Lydia smiled at Stiles and looked over at the mirror. "Really?" she said, tilting her head to the side and looking at her reflection. She examined the outfit she had on, trying t figure out whether or not she even liked it. Stiles said she looked amazing, but then again, he thought she looked amazing in everything.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 3:00 am

Stiles nodded and grinned at her, "Hell yes!..." He realized how creepy he sounded and stopped. "I mean, yeah, I guess so. " He smiled sweetly at her and tried to look cool while doing it. Jackson was cool, Stiles would admit that. Lydia liked cool guys, Stiles could become cool. Couldn't he? He was still staring at Lydia as she examined her outfit. He thought that she looked amazing. She always looked amazing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 2:15 am

Lydia continued to look at the outfit for just a few more seconds before finally deciding that Stiles was right. It did look very good on her. She smiled at her reflection and turned around, walking back over to the door of the dressing room and disappearing behind it again. She tried on a few outfits, deciding after putting them on that she did not like them and wasn't going out in public with them on. Seeing that she only had two more outfits left, she looked back at the door and called out to Stiles. "Just two more and then we are done here!"
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 2:21 am

Stiles smiled as Lydia walked back into the dressing room. He could not be happier at this moment. Unless of course Lydia decided to finally love him back. The thought of the made Stiles grin, but then he stopped thinking about it. He didn't want to give himself false hope. Stiles heard Lydia and called back to her, "Okay... Take your time. There is no rush." He grinned to himself thinking about the next outfit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 5:54 pm

Lydia got changed into the next outfit. It was a light blue, satin dress that flowed just right off her hips. She looked at herself in the mirror, smiling about how much she loved this dress on her. She walked over to open the dressing room door, taking yet another glance back at the mirror before walking out in the hall again. She looked over at Stiles as she emerged from behind the door. "Well." she said happily, immediately walking over to the mirrors so she could look at herself again.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:25 pm

Stiles grinned at Lydia and slowly bit his lip as she walked out in the blue dress. The dress looked like it had been made perfectly for her body. Stiles had never seen Lydia look so beautiful in 10 years. His jaw dropped and he stared straight at her. "W-" He grinned even wider, not knowing what to say. He was in awe, and he was speechless. "Wow, Lydia..." He walked up closer to her. "Wow. I have never seen you look this beautiful ever.. and that's really saying something since you look gorgeous in everything you wear." He smiled at her. 'Wait.. did I just say that to her?' Stiles started to worry about Lydia thinking that he was creepy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:29 pm

Lydia listened to what Stiles was saying and continued to gaze at herself in the mirror. She turned her body in ever angle possible, examining ever inch of the dress before finally deciding once again that she loved it. She smiled and turned around, only to find Stiles standing almost directly behind her. She stopped for a second, trying to decide whether or not she was comfortable with him being so close to her. She smiled at him and brushed a strand of hair from her face. "You really think so?" she asked, blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:38 pm

Stiles nodded a Lydia, "Yes! Of course I do! I mean, come on Lydia, you realize how beautiful you are don't you?" He put his hands back in his pockets and tilted his head down, slightly looking at Lydia. A smile smile formed on his face as he saw her starting to blush. Every minute Lydia Martin gave Stiles a new reason to be completely and utterly in love with her. She was the only girl he had ever seen that way and he didn't think anything would ever change that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:42 pm

Lydia smiled again and looked down at her feet. Suddenly realizing how she was acting she shook her head and looked back at her reflection in the mirrors. "Well, of course I do." she said quickly, walking past Stiles and hurriedly re-entering the dressing room. She closed the door behind her, pausing for a brief moment to try and make sense of what had just happened.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:00 pm

Stiles chuckled at Lydia's statement. 'Same old Lydia.' He thought to himself as he waited for her again. He loved Lydia even though she was like that. Stiles saw more in her than other people did. He saw past her outer shell, that seemed like the typical, idiotic teenager. That's not who she was, Lydia was the smartest person Stiles had ever met, and by far the most beautiful. She had it all. Stiles loved everything about Lydia. In fact, there was nothing that she could ever do to make Stiles dislike her, ever!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:09 pm

Lydia just stood in her dressing room for a few minutes. Staring at the door. What had just happened? Stiles had hit on her many times before and she had learned to just ignore it and move on. But just then, when she was in that dress, she thought she could have felt something. She shook her head again, finally turning around and grabbing the last outfit off the hook on the wall. She looked at it for a few minutes and decided that she didn't need to try it on and changed into her regular clothes.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 9:21 pm

Stiles stood outside, he was nervous, Lydia was blushing one second and the next she was walking away from him. He hoped that he hadn't offended her somehow. He wouldn't be able to live with himself in Lydia was upset with him. Stiles still had a slight smile on his face and he bit his lip gently. The day was going very good so far.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:25 pm

Once she had on the clothes she had come in the store with, Lydia collected the few outfits she had decided to buy and walked over to the door of the dressing room, pushing the door open and stepping out to great Stiles. She looked around for him and found him standing in the exact place she had left him. Pretending as if nothing had happened, she walked over towards Stiles a little then stopped, staring at him. "I'm done." she said simply, avoiding eye contact with him. She still wasn't exactly sure what had happened to her before, but she sure didn't want it to happen again until she knew what the hell it was. "Are you ready?" she asked, uncomfortably looking down at the outfits in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:32 am

Stiles smiled watching Lydia walk out with her old outfit on. Everything was going so right and he couldn't be happier. As she spoke to him, Stiles noticed that Lydia was avoiding eye contact. 'Did I say something? Oh god what did I do?' He thought to himself. "Are you okay Lydia... I mean did I do something to make you upset. I'm so sorry." Stiles frowned at himself. He thought that he had ruined everything. "That's the last thing I would ever want to do, I'm so sorry Lydia." He kept the frown on his face and nodded at her. "Yeah, I'm ready."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:05 pm

Hearing Stiles trying to fix what he thought he had done wrong, Lydia tried to decide whether or not to correct him. If she did that would mean having to admit that she thought she had felt something, in turn making him happy, but making her slightly more uncomfortable with the situation. If she didn't, he would continue to be sad and that would lead to her feeling guilty. She looked over at him and sighed. "It's nothing you did. I promise. It's just..." she paused, trying to find the right wording. "It's me. Just give me some time."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 2:19 am

Stiles stopped mid step and started to stare at Lydia. What did she mean it's her, give what some time? What was going on. As soon as she said that, Stiles felt as if she was breaking up with him and pulling the old, 'It's not you it's me.' line. He looked into her eyes with a blank look. "Wait, Lydia, what do you mean it's you, what's you? Did something happen? I mean, what am i giving time?" At that moment Stiles felt bad for all of the questions he had asked her. She told him to give her time. "I- I'm sorry Lydia, I didn't mean to ask so many questions." Stiles looked down, shoving his hands back in his pockets.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 2:45 am

When Stiles began to ask questions, Lydia kind of froze. This was exactly what she had been afraid of. How could she answer the questions he had asked her without being hurtful or without the feelings that she didn't yet understand returning. She looked down at the articles of clothing in her hands again, playing with the sleeve of one of her shirts uncomfortably. "I...I just..." she paused. She could think of the right thing to say. She looked up at him again, his eyes staring into her and froze again. He had very sincere look on his face and worry in his eyes, though she couldn't tell if the worry was for her or for himself.

As the thoughts from before came rushing to her mind again, Lydia quickly returned her gaze back down at the clothes in her hands, beginning to play with the sleeve again. "I..." Still not being able to come up with the right thing to say, she thought about fleeing. Just dropping the clothes and leaving Stiles standing in the middle of the store, a confused look on her face. No, she thought. That's just another thing I'll have to explain later.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 2:53 am

Stiles watched as Lydia struggled to come up with the right words to say. At this point Stiles was extremely worried about her now. He wasn't sure what was going on, to be honest, he had no idea. Stiles thought that maybe Lydia was having a mental breakdown or even a panic attack for some reason. Stiles used to get panic attacks all of the time after his mother died. He hated them and thought that if that's what was going on with Lydia, maybe he could help her.

Stiles put his hand on Lydia's arm softly, he wasn't exactly sure if Lydia would be okay with this but he didn't care. He just wanted to help her. "Lydia? What's wrong? You can tell me, is it a panic attack, I can help you." He tilted his head and looked at her until their eyes met. "Lydia.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:08 am

Lydia stood staring at her clothes for a minute, trying to collect herself and get the thoughts out of her head before she spoke to Stiles again. What the hell is going on with me?, she thought. As she stood staring at the clothes in her hands, Stiles began to speak to her again. Shut up, she thought again. I'm trying to relax myself and you are not helping. As he reached out to her, his soft hand met the bare skin of her arm.

His skin contacting with hers, Lydia froze yet again, not really knowing how to react. Stiles's words, his actions, were effecting her differently. The things that used to creep her out slightly, now didn't bother her at all. In fact, she slightly enjoyed them. All of this, of course, freaked her out. She hadn't not being in control of her own feelings, and this was definitely not what she had in mind.

Out of the corner of her eye, Lydia saw Stiles's head inching down, trying to make eye contact with her. Then, their eyes met. Lydia slowly lifted her head up, never taking her gaze away from Stiles. "I..." she tried speaking again, failing once more.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:19 am

Stiles watched as Lydia just stood there silently, he was hoping that she would be okay soon. Maybe if he just gave her some space... but he couldn't give her space, he needed to make sure that she was okay. That was his biggest priority. Nothing else mattered besides her. At that moment, he didn't even care about finding a way to make her fall in love with her, all he wanted was to know she was safe and that she was stable. Sometimes panic attacks can lead to hyperventilation and Stiles didn't want it to get that far. He knew that he could help Lydia.

A frown started to form on his face as she spit out the word 'I' one more time. "Lydia.." He frowned even more. "What's wrong? I can help you, please let me help you. I can't stand seeing you like this. It kills me." He kept looking into her eyes although she was not looking back. Slowly, he ran his fingers along her arm to comfort her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:30 am

Lydia had finally collected herself, kind of. She looked directly at Stiles and let out a sigh. "I..." That word, falling out of her mouth like it was the only word she knew. "I just..." A new word. That was progress right? "I just need some time to sort out my thoughts. I'm sorry, I can't really explain. I wish I could." After she finished speaking, she gently brushed past Stiles, finally making her way to the check out desk. Once she was away from him, she let out a sigh of relief. She had gotten out a full sentence.

Lydia approached the counter and laid the clothing out in front of her, giving the cashier a fake smile and reaching in her purse to grab her wallet. She pulled it out and watch as the girl behind the counter rung up her clothes. Get it together Lydia.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:39 am

Stiles just stood there as Lydia walked away from him. 'What the hell is going on?' he thought to himself. A million things were going through his mind as he just stood there. What was Lydia doing? Why was she acting so weird. Sighing, Stiles ran his hands through his hair slowly. He noticed that Lydia was pulling out her wallet and shook his head. "Wait!!" He ran up to the counter and looked at her. "What do you think you are doing?" He pulled out the money needed and handed it to the cashier before Lydia could. "I'm paying, not you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:49 am

Lydia looked over at Stiles as he handed the cashier his money, a surprised look on her face. For a minute, she almost told the cashier to give the money back to Stiles, surprising herself at even the thought of turning down free clothes. Then, she saw the giant grin on Stiles's face, so proud of himself that he was buying her things. She couldn't take that away from him. What am I saying? she thought shaking her head and trying to get the thoughts out of her head again. Now is not the time to be thinking about these things. Lydia looked over at Stiles and gave him a soft smile. "Are you sure?" she said, as if trying to get him to change his mind. "I didn't expect you to pay you know."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:56 am

Stiles smiled at Lydia and nodded quickly. "Of course I'm sure. I'm not going to let you pay for this Lydia. I'm the one who wanted to take you somewhere. It's only right for me to pay. Plus, I don't want you to spend any money, don't worry about it Lydia." Inside he was hoping that this would help get Lydia's mind off of... whatever it was that she was thinking about before. Honestly, Stiles was scared of what it was, he thought that something was wrong with her, that maybe she was having anxiety or something. Stiles really wanted to know what was going on with her.

The cashier gave Stiles the change and right away he handed it to Lydia. "Here you go." He smiled sweetly and looked into her eyes as he did so. Lydia's eyes were do beautiful and almost impossible to resist. Stiles had caught himself many times staring into them. Once you look into them, you can't stop. At least that's how it was for him. Every time he looked into them. His feeling started to grow even stronger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:00 am

Lydia returned Stiles's stare for a few seconds before finally realizing that he had handed her money. She looked down at their hands and immediately refused. She pushed the money back towards him. "No, Stiles." she said, shaking her head and grabbing the bags of clothes the cashier was holding over the counter. "Keep your money. This is enough. Really." She collected all the bags and smiled at him softly. "Thank you." she said, turning around and walking slowly towards he door, looking back at him to make sure he was following her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)    A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)  - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A date with Lydia? (Lydia & Stiles)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next