Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)  Empty
PostSubject: Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)    Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)  EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:29 pm

This Thread Takes Place During Episode 207

Stiles looked at Erica, who was still in his arms. She was unconscious and Stiles was kind of glad, she had been in so much pain before, it was so hard to watch. Right before she had passed out, she told him that he made a good Batman. Erica was finally being sweet and Stiles didn't know how to feel. He sighed looking down at her and started to frown.

Derek and Scott had been in there with the two of them but now they were leaving. Hopefully Erica would stay unconscious because Stiles had no clue what he would say. He never knew what to say to anyone.. especially pretty girls.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)    Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)  EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:43 pm

Erica couldn't believe she had actually had another convulsion, even after being bitten by Derek. The venom of the Kanima had made her feel like the helpless person she had been before. Another feeling it had brought back to her was the way she had felt about Stiles before her change. The last thing she could remember was telling him he would be a good Batman.

As she regained consciousness, she moaned slightly, barely able to lift her eyes open. After a moment, her vision came back almost perfectly. While looking up, she realized Stiles was still taking care of her."Stiles.." Was all she could manage to get out. She couldn't stand feeling this weak. She took in a deep breath, trying to force her body to work at the ability she wanted."Where is everyone?"
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)    Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)  EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:48 pm

Stiles' eyes opened wide as he saw her moving and heard her groan. He started to move up a little bit to make it more comfortable for Erica. He smiled slightly at her as she started to talk. "Hey, they are right out there talking." He pointed towards the direction that Scott and Derek were. "Try not to move, you don't want to feel any worse than you already do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)    Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)  EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:53 pm

Erica nodded, her head falling onto Stiles' shoulder. "This sucks. Totally thought I wouldn't ever have to feel this again..." She trailed off, forcing herself to stay awake. "Did they catch Jackson? Did anyone else get hurt?" Erica was a bitch, something she knew that everyone thought too, but she still cared about others.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)    Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)  EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:59 pm

Stiles took a breath as Erica put her head on his shoulder. He chuckled lightly at her comment. "It sucks to be weak doesn't it.." All of Erica's questions were a little bit overwhelming. "Woah, slow down with the questions." He grinned to himself. "No not yet and Matt did, but Allison took him to the hospital. Everyone is going to be okay." He reassured her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)    Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)  EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:05 pm

"Very much." Erica managed to get out a soft laugh. "Sorry, I was just kinda worrying." When he mentioned that Matt got hurt, she shrugged softly."At least it was just the stalker kid." She smirked softly, letting out a sigh of relief as she realized she could now move her fingers freely. "Hopefully the rest of my body starts working soon."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)    Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)  EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:10 pm

Stiles chuckled at Erica's comment about Matt. He was glad that he wasn't the only one who was creeped out by Matt. That guy just had something about him.. He was a freak. Stiles smiled slightly at Erica. "Well I'll be here until it does. Don't worry, it's all going to be okay."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)    Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)  EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:21 pm

"You know Stiles, when I said that you would be a good Batman, it wasn't just because I was delusional. You really would." Erica smiled at him the best she could, although she was pretty sure she looked stupid since she could barely feel her face.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)    Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)  EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:38 pm

Stiles looked down awkwardly because he didn't know what to say. He wasn't sure how he felt about Erica, Lydia was the only girl he ever thought about. Erica was being so sweet though and he didn't know what to do. "You would make a good Catwoman.." He kept looking down and started to feel extremely awkward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)    Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)  EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:46 pm

Erica could tell by the way that Stiles was acting that her being this close to him was awkward for him. She placed both of her hands on the floor, slowly lifting herself away from him, getting a distance between them. "I bet you're really glad Lydia wasn't there today, aren't you? I think it would have been too much for her."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)    Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)  EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 10:56 pm

Stiles started to stop Erica. "No, stop. You need to stay like this until you can move again! Okay?" He pulled her back to where she was before. He shrugged. "Yeah, I guess so, I just don't want her to get hurt." Stiles felt bad about everything, he could tell that Erica knew why he was holding back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)    Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)  EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 11:29 pm

"Stiles I can take care of my self!" Erica growled, frowning slightly after she realized how snappy she had been. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound angry. Well, I wouldn't like to see that either. She already seems like she has enough problems, she wouldn't need this added on to it. She doesn't know what Scott, Derek, Boyd, Issac and I are, does she?" Erica asked, unsure if they had informed her about the pack.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)    Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)  EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 11:42 pm

Stiles shook his head at her. "It's okay, and no she doesn't know anything. Hopefully it stays that way. She doesn't need anymore stress. She already feels crazy, I wish i could help." He looked around and then at the ground. He wasn't quite sure what to do now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)    Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)  EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 11:49 pm

Erica listened to Stiles as he talked, stretching her arms out, releaved that she could now move some of her limbs freely. She yawned slightly, looking up at Stiles. "Stiles, I just want to apologize to you for the way I acted before. You know, the whole bitch thing. It's not like I was trying to be.." Erica shook her head, laughing at herself. "Okay actually I probably was acting like one on purpose, but I really am sorry for it."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)    Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)  EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:16 am

Stiles chuckled at Erica. It was pretty apparent that Erica wanted be a bitch to everyone. He smiles at her. "Thank you Erica. Are you okay? I mean, today must have been really hard for you after everything. I couldn't imagine the pain you must have been through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)    Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)  EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:25 pm

Erica shrugged, rolling her eyes. "I feel alright I guess. I mean I can currently feel my whole upper body and my legs are tingling, so hopefully that's a good sign. I feel a little tired from the seizure, but nothing compared to what it used to feel like. Normally I'd still be passed out. But that was before I became this."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)    Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)  EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 12:58 pm

Stiles looked at Erica as she spoke to him. He still felt bad for her even if she was a bitch sometimes. She used to be really sweet but Derek has turned her into what she is now. Not just a werewolf, Derek had changed Erica's personality because he gave her the bite. He looked at her, "For real, are you okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)    Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)  EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:02 pm

When Erica heard Stiles ask her again, she looked down and sighed softly, waiting a moment before looking up at him again. "Have I ever been okay, Stiles? Before I was tortured because of my illness and all of the people that made fun of me. Now I'm tortured because I've been turned into a monster. And a big bitch. Basically everyone hates me."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)    Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)  EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 1:41 pm

Stiles frowned at Erica, he didn like to see people sad and it was obvious that she was. "It's not your fault. Derek tricked you. If you would have known the cost for being a werewolf you wouldn't have done it. He came at you when you were vulnerable." Stiles chuckled a bit at her last statement. "Trust me. That's not true. Did you see how many people wanted to be your partner in chemistry the other day? Plus, I don't hate you." Stiles looked at Erica. It was true, he didn't hate her. He didn't exactly love her at some times, but Stiles didn't hate Erica.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)    Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)  EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:16 pm

When Erica heard Stiles mention chemistry class, she laughed softly and grinned. "Beauty and brains is something they're not really used to. Before they used me because I was smart. Now they just want to be my partner in hopes that with this new look I've turned into a slut, jumping on anything or anyone in sight."
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)    Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)  EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:34 pm

Stiles shook his head. "Don't say that. There are still some good people left in the world. Plus that's not true. Like I said. I don't hate you." He looked up and took a breath. He was feeling so strange talking to Erica this way. He wasn't used to it at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)    Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)  EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:42 pm

"I know, Stiles. And I appreciate that. But I still remember that day when Derek bit me. In gym class, you were so excited to go against me in the rock climbing test. You were so freaking excited. You knew you'd beat me." She looked up at him, chuckling slightly. "But that was right before this happened to me. Now I could kick your ass at rock climbing." she teased.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)    Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)  EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:45 pm

Stiles chuckled. "Yeah right! Did you see how fast I went up and down that rock wall?! You couldn't beat me if you tried!" Stiles grinned at Erica. "Especially how you are right now. I mean you can't even move your legs." He stuck his tongue out at her and laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)    Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)  EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:26 pm

"Oh I can't?"Erica smirked, drawing back her leg, kicking him as hard as she could. She laughed, knowing it probably didnt hurt him."okay I know it didnt hurt but just wait until I get my strength back. I'll get you back, Stiles Stilinski! Mark my words."Erica grinned and looked aroundthen back at Stiles."How late is it?"
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)    Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)  EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:15 pm

Stiles chuckled because he knew that Erica was using all of her strength, but it did not hurt. She still needed some time to get all of her power back. "Oh, I'm really scared now!" He grinned at her as he made his sarcastic comment. As she asked how late it was he looked around a bit. "I'm not sure"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)    Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Batman and Catwoman (Stiles & Erica)
Page 1 of 1