Teen Wolf RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Site For Teen Wolf Role Play.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome To Our Teen Wolf RP Site!
Guests- Please Read Through The List Of Available Characters, The Plot & The Rules Before Registering & Applying For A Character.
After Registering Please Send Your Character Application In A PM To The Admin (Allison) For Approval.
Warm Welcome To Our Newest Member, Lydia Martin!
Chat Box
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 72 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:04 pm
Statistics
We have 39 registered users
The newest registered user is teenagex_xdirtbag

Our users have posted a total of 3558 messages in 132 subjects

Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:59 pm

"Of course not! Do I seem like I'm acting any different since i found out? I would have said that before." He nodded at her and then looked at the bruise on her arm. At first he wanted to ask her about it, but once he started to think about he realized what it was from. "Trust me Nell. I liked you before and I like you now." He smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:04 pm

Nell laughed "Good! Cause I might be sick, but I can still throw a pretty good punch!" she said, still laughing. She still got that weird feeling in her stomach when she looked at Stiles but she didn't want to get too close to him. Allison had told her something about him being hung up on that pretty redhead from her class. How could she ever compete with a girl like her? The last thing she needed now was getting her heart broken but she couldn't help it. She was already falling in love with this boy but she couldn't bring herself to stay away from him.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:20 pm

Stiles chuckled at Nell's comment. "Well then I definitely like you now!" He said to pretending to be scared. He grinned at her and then his phone went off. Pulling out his phone, stiles looked at hit seeing a text message from his father. He sighed a bit as he read that he would not be home until very late. "Well, I guess you can stay as long as you'd like, my dad wont be here for a long time." Stiles looked up at Nell. "We can do whatever you want!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:28 pm

Nell laughed. "You better!" she said with an evil sounding voice and laughed again. She stopped smiling when Stiles told her about his dad having to work late. "Oh, I'm sorry! You were looking forward to spending some time with him, weren't you?" she said and pulled out her own phone. She texted her father that she'd spend the evening at a friend's house. Of course, she didn't specify that it was a boy she was spending time with, her dad would probably freak. "Well, what do you wanna do? We could watch a movie or do you have video games?" she asked with a wide smile.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:31 pm

Stiles sighed and shrugged, "A bit, but I can spend time with you now." he smiled at her and then bit his lip. "I guess we could watch a movie. What type of movie do you want to watch. I'm good with anything really." He half smiled and looked down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:38 pm

Nell chuckled. "Not too bad a consolation prize then!" she said with a grin and put on some lip balm she'd taken out of her bag. She loved it's flavor, it tasted like fresh strawberries. She smacked her lips and thought about Stiles' question, moving her lips this way and that. "Well, I really like horror movies actually!" she said grinning and thought about all the movies she'd watched while she'd been in hospital.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:41 pm

Stiles grinned at Nell. "Well then you're in luck because I do too. I have so many! What is your favorite?" He looked at her smiling before he got up from his bed, walking over to the huge stack of movies he had in his room. To be honest, he hadn't watched any in a long time, this would be nice!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:46 pm

Nell was glad Stiles didn't think it was weird for a girl to like horror movies and that he liked them too. "It's hard to say! I love the Shining and the old Nightmare on Elmstreet movies, but I also like many of the new movies as well! What about you?" she asked, getting excited about wtaching some DVD's now.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:52 pm

He looked back at her and smiled. "I like the Halloween movies, and the same as you!" He looked back at the movies pulling Nightmare on Elm street and The Shining out. He showed them to Nell. "I have both of them if you'd like to watch one of them!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:59 pm

Nell was really happy about the two of them having something in common. She looked at the two DVD's Stiles was holding with a thoughtful look on her face. "Or maybe Wrong Turn? That's a good one and it's really scary! The old Nightmare on Elmstreet movies are rather funny to me than scary. They overdid it a bit with the special effects and with the ridiculousness!" she said laughing. She wasn't too easy to scare anymore since she'd watched so many horror movies. Her father didn't like her taste in movies at all, so she usually had to watch them by herself.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:04 am

Stiles chuckled a bit at Nell. "Well you can decide, I'll watch anything really, as long as you're happy." He turned back to look at the movies and smiled to himself. He really did like Nell and she was fun to be around. He was enjoying himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:16 am

Nell drummed with her fingertips on the headboard of the bed for a moment, thinking. "Just take the scariest, most creepy movie you have!" she said laughing and pulled her legs up on the bed, moved to one side of her. She'd taken her shoes off before putting her feet on the bed, as she didn't want to get dirt on Stiles' linen.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:24 am

Stiles took a breath, "Well, The Shining is definitely up there on the list." He nodded. "Are you okay with that?" He looked at Nell biting his lip and then smiled. She was very pretty and Stile was glad to be with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:35 am

Nell grinned. "Yeah, let's give Johnny a go!" she said laughing and layed down on her stomach, her elbows on the bed and her face cupped in her hands. If she was doing a movie night at home, she'd be wearing her comfy pajamas and maybe a large hoodie but since this hadn't been planned, she'd have to get comfortable in the clothes she was wearing. She was feeling a bit self-conscious though, as the shorts she was wearing could almost be called hot-pants and because of her low cut top. She'd been willing to take a risk this morning and wanted to get some positive attention for once, but she began to think that it had been a bad choice after all. Her father hadn't been too happy either, but she couldn't change anything about her clothes now. "I might have to abuse your pillows though!" she added now, laughing again
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:43 am

Stiles chuckled and put the movie in. He was excited since he hadn't watched this one in awhile. Turning around, he saw Nell and smiled. "Are you comfortable? I might have something you can wear if you want." He shrugged and then looked at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:50 am

Nell went back to sitting cross-legged and looked at Stiles with a grin. "Really? What would that be?" she asked, wondering what Stiles was thinking of giving her to wear. In the movies, girls often just wore a large shirt or t-shirt of their boyfriend's. She'd always thought it must be nice to wear the shirt of someone you love. Plus, the girls always looked sexy with their bare legs.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:52 am

Stiles shrugged at her and smiled. "I don't know, a shirt, some shorts, whatever you want." He looked at her and tilted his head. "So do you want anything?" He looked down at the floor as he waited for Nell to respond to his question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:02 am

Nell nodded her head smiling. "Yeah, if you have a shirt I could wear! I guess that should be more comfy than what I'm wearing now!" she says and smiles. She couldn't wait to start watching a movie. It should be even more fun wtaching it with someone else who liked horror as much as she did.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:07 am

Stiles nodded and went over to his drawer picking out a shirt for he. Once he found one, he went over and handed it to her, "You can change in the bathroom, it's right there." He pointed towards the bathroom and smiled at her before getting on his bed, putting his arms behind his head and resting his head on his hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:13 am

Nell took the shirt from him, looking at it for a moment. "I like it! Thanks!" she says and disappears into the bathroom. She looks into the mirror, turning her face this way and that for a moment, checking to see if she looks alright. She takes off her shorts and top and looks at herself again, standing there just in her underwear now. "Come on Nell, you don't look too bad!" she encourages herself and puts on Stiles shirt. It's big enough to just cover her bum and her underwear but shows off most of her legs. "Good thing I shaved my legs yesterday!" she said, looking at her smooth legs. Tugging at the shirt a bit, she got out of the bathroom and walked over to Stiles, sitting down beside him. "Are you ready for Johnny?" she asked in a deep voice and smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:21 am

Stiles closed his eyes as Nell went into the bathroom and smiled to himself. Once she came out, Stiles looked over and smiled at her. She looked great! He chuckled. "Are you?" He grinned at her and then looked up at the TV and started the movie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:26 am

"Sure I am!" Nell answered and nudged Stiles in the side with her elbow. "Let the games begin!" she said, adopting that deep voice again. She lay back down on her stomach, putting her feet up in the air and looked at the tv screen.
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:31 am

Stiles chuckled looking at her and then looked back up at the TV. He had forgotten how much he loved this movie. It's a great movie and he was very excited to start watching. Especially since his father wouldn't be home for a long time, this was a good way to pass time. Stiles though that Nell would be more comfortable laying next to him the way that he way laying, but she wasn't and that was okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:43 am

Nell couldn't really get comfortable in the postion she was in. She crawled over to lie down on her side beside Stiles, their bodies slightly touching as his bed wasn't that big. "Do you have enough space?" she asked, looking over her shoulder at the boy
Back to top Go down
Stiles Stilinski
Admin
Stiles Stilinski

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 1:46 am

Stiles looked away from the TV and at Nell nodded, "Yeah! Don't worry." He smiled at her and the looked away biting his lip and then looked back at the movie. The movie still scared him a bit even though he'd seen it many times before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)    Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Nell (Stiles & Nell)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next